The Preparation

Story Info
Black sub female prepares for ultimate submission.
944 words
4.06
24.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the ring of the bell and shiver, beads of sweat forming above my lip. I know immediately that it is the special delivery my Master has told me to expect. I go nervously to the door and sign for the box, take it to my bedroom and place it on the bed. I stare nervously, fearful of what I will find within. I pour a glass of wine, my hands shake, and my breathing is rough. I cut the string and open it. Sweat trickles between my breasts as I feel that familiar wanton heat taking me over. Peering inside, I fold back the tissue wrapping and lift out the garments.

The first is a bra made of the softest black kid leather. It is more of a harness, as it would leave my large breasts completely exposed merely forming a platform to lift them, presented as if they were a gift. Attached to the centre of the bra is a long silvery chain, quite thick and rough. I read the instructions and put on the bra, placing the chain between my legs and attaching the other end to the loop in the bra. The chain is very tight and I can feel it rough and hard cutting between the cheeks of my bottom, into my already wet pussy, pressing on my clitoris.

As instructed, I then open the small bottle of liquid and rub my nipples with the fluid, until they are fully coated and shiny. Although cool to my fingers, this potion immediately creates an intense feeling of heat to my hardened nipples, which are soon tingling, and standing long, thick and very hard. I am immediately reminded of the nettles which my Master used to brush my breasts and nipples with at our last session together, before he attached the nipple clips and whipped them. I shiver, remembering the whipping and how I screamed in a glorious orgasmic release. He knew that I would be reminded of this. I smile, acknowledging his control over me.

Taking out the silk stockings, I carefully roll them over my long legs. The wide band of stretchy black lace clings to the tops of my thighs supporting the softness. I look over my shoulder to make sure that the seams are straight.

Next, the high-heeled sandals, which I carefully unwrap from their tissue paper. I fasten the leather straps, which wind up my legs, and look at myself in the mirror. I do not recognise the wanton image of the slut I see before me.

I reflect on how far I have come from that respectable and rather serious woman I used to be. I stroke the smooth skin above the band of my stockings, letting my fingers flutter lightly over the edge of my pussy lips, which are smooth, hairless and already swollen. I imagine the tip of my Master's cane exploring my soft skin before I hear the whistle and swish through the air as he whips the tops of my thighs. I am so excited now I can hardly breathe. Yet I know I must hurry. For I cannot keep my master waiting.

I quickly return to my preparations with shaking hands. I put on the short full taffeta skirt, which rustles and crackles as I move. The sound reminds me of the whip I know I will soon feel on my bare arse, breasts and thighs. Finally, I wrap myself in the white gossamer blouse, which is fastened with one large metal clip. My breasts are clearly visible through the filmy material, my large dark nipples, shiny, long and erect. I brush my long lustrous curls and cover my full sensuous lips with the deep red lipstick my Master has told me to apply. Finally, I spray myself with the heady sensuous perfume he likes. I am ready.

The car he has sent for me is late, but I know it will be worth the wait. He has planned a special night for me. It arrives and the chauffeur opens the door for me. He stares long and lasciviously at my offered breasts, but says nothing. I sink into the leather seats, enjoying the coolness against my heated body.

My mind is careening through places filled with fear, excitement, and my slavish devotion to the will of my Master. I know that tonight will be a test for me. I know that there will be other Masters, Mistresses and their subs. Invited to use me as they wish, as cruelly as they desire. But I know that He will take care of me. I trust Him completely. I know that at the end of the evening I will be His. His to punish, and to cherish as only He knows how. I also know that I will give Him whatever he wants, and that having His magnificent and cherished cock deep inside my mouth, pussy and arse will be my reward. I get so wet thinking about this as the car speeds through the lush English countryside. The chain between my legs cuts into me and begins to slide into my wetness.

We arrive, travelling slowly down the long driveway towards the elegant country house which is lit in soft warm light. The car comes to an abrupt stop and the chauffeur swiftly comes round to open the door for me to descend. He then places a blindfold over my eyes and leads me into the house. I know that there will be no turning back for me now... This will be a night of ultimate abandon, torture, debauchery and submission.

To be continued...

*

© the erotic scribbler