The Prescription Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taking in the surroundings when I heard a noise behind me. Betty had opened a large walk-in closet and was pulling out a piece of furniture that looked like a large 2-step stool covered with black leather padding all around. I looked at it and then at Don who had just entered the room and shut the door.

"Are you ready to get started Lynn?"

I just looked at him with a confused look on my face and then at the "step-stool" Betty had pulled out..

Seeming to read my mind he said," It's a spanking bench. You kneel on it and it supports your body so that you are comfortable while being spanked."

"I...I thought I would be over your lap," I said sheepishly.

He smiled and looked at Betty. I saw that she was smiling also. "We can do it that way...no problem. Betty, get us a chair from the kitchen."

Betty was gone less than a minute, returning with one of the straight-backed armless chairs we had been sitting on in the kitchen. She placed it in the center of an open space in the room and Don sat down.

"Ok Lynn," he said, "Come here."

I put my bag down and walked over to him.

"What is the safe word we agreed upon," he asked?

"K...K...Karen," I replied stuttering.

"Good ," he said, " Now remember that unless you say that, we will continue until I think you have had enough. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good! Now young lady, over my lap and we will begin to warm your bottom."

He took my hand, led me around to his right side and then pulled me down over his lap. I would say I was breathing hard, but I really don't think I was breathing at all. I was nervous as all hell, scared and excited at the same time. In one sense I was a little disappointed that I was still wearing my pants. I had envisioned being spanked on my bare bottom, like Karen did it. I guessed that it's different when it's a man and your wife is there. None the less, I couldn't believe that I was actually going through with this...I was lying across the lap of a man about to receive a real spanking...

I think he must have sensed my apprehension because he turned to his wife, Betty , who was sitting on one of the armchairs.

"Betty, why don't you come over here and hold Lynn's hands to give her something to hold on to for comfort."

For a second, I thought how considerate he was to be concerned with my comfort. His hand was now on my ass, rubbing it while Betty was kneeling in front of my face on his left side, holding my hands.. I don't remember what I thinking after that because he began...

Whack!

I stiffened.

"What," he said, "You stiffen with the first slap? Well, my young woman, you'll be stiffening quite a bit before I finish with your bottom."

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Now I was breathing...and hard. My ass was certainly feeling his slaps...even through my pants! I was so glad that I had my pants on.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

"How many was that young lady," he asked in a demanding tone.

I thought he asked if I was ok so all I did was nod.

"I asked you how many spanks I have given you so far?"

"I...I don't know...I didn't know I was supposed to count," I replied.

"I expect you to keep count of how many times I spank your bottom. I'll keep count also, just so there is no mistake. If you lose count however, we start all over. Do you understand?"

I just nodded yes.

WHACK!

All of a sudden he whacked my ass in such a way that, pants or no pants, I'm sure he left a handprint on my bottom. I let out a loud yelp, pulled my hands from Betty and reached back to cover my butt: he grabbed my hands and moved them back in front of me.

"I didn't hear you Lynn, "he said.

"YES...YES...yes, "I replied.

"Well in that case, we'll just have to start over with your warm-up and help you count."

'WARM-UP, ' I thought in a panic!!

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

He was swatting my bottom harder than before and I was definitely feeling it through my pants.

"What's the count, Lynn?"

"13," I answered.

"Good, we'll continue."

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

"What's the count, Lynn?"

"26."

"Very good!"

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

He stopped and rubbed my bottom...MY ASS WAS SORE! My hands were white as were Betty's from my holding and squeezing them.

"How many now?"

"39."

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

He stopped and rubbed my bottom again. "Stand up Lynn, "Don said helping me to my feet.

Betty let go of my hands and I stood up next to him. I immediately put my hands behind me to rub my bottom.

"Ok," he said, "Take off your sweater and your pants."

I looked up and stared at him. "I don't understand."

"That was just the warm-up," he said." The next part of your spanking will be with only panties. Your sweater needs to come off because I feel it will be in the way. Now, get them off so we can continue the spanking."

I continued to stare. I hadn't worn a bra...what was I going to do!?

He must have seen the uncertainty in my eyes as I looked at him.

"Are you going to say the safe word and have us stop here," Don asked?

I shook my head no.

In a firmer voice he replied, "Then get your sweater and pants off!"

I looked over at Betty...she just nodded her head yes so I reached down and undid the belt and clasp. Opening the zipper, my slacks fell down my legs into a pile at my feet. Betty came over, offered me her hand while I stepped out of them and then took them over to the couch folding them neatly.

I nervously took hold of my sweater at the neck.

"If I have to wait any longer, your backside will be treated to some extra special spanking," he said.

Taking a deep breath, I pulled the sweater up, over my head and down my arms. I stood there, facing him, my breasts bared and nipples firm from the coolness of the room and the stimulation they received while I had been over his lap. I felt very embarrassed: he was a stranger and I was stripping simply because he told me to...he was the first man to see me topless since my divorce several years earlier.

"All right, "Don said," Back over my lap."

Once again he took my hand and pulled me over his knees. This time, there was a little bit of a difference...he had a hard-on and it was pushing against my groin area. Betty came around and took my hands again though she seemed more forceful about it this time.

Don rubbed his hand over my "warmed-up bottom."

"Tell me why you are being spanked, Lynn?"

"Excuse me," I replied.

My answer elicited a very sharp slap on my panty clad bottom.

"Tell me...why you are being spanked, Lynn?"

"Because I asked you to," I replied?

"No...but I'll ask again in a bit."

He began again. This time the spanking was louder since it wasn't cushioned by my slacks and I felt it a lot more.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Counting, Lynn?"

I had forgotten to count but I didn't think before I said, "Yes."

"How many?"

"5?"

"Wrong! Apparently you haven't been counting so we will start this session over and for lying; you'll get a taste of the paddle when we're done."

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

With only my panties for protection, my bottom was really on fire.

"What's the count, Lynn?"

"18?"

"Very good."

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

I started to squirm on his lap as the spanking really stung. He stopped and re-adjusted his hold on me and then picked up where he left off.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

I began to squirm and tried to pull my hands from Betty to use them to shield my burning ass. Apparently Don had experienced this before.

"Betty," he said," let go of her hands and take hold of her wrists and hold them tight."

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"How many is that Lynn?"

"4...48." I managed to gasp through my discomfort.

"Excellent," he replied.

SLAP...49...and...SLAP...50!

Betty let go of my wrists. I slumped over, exhausted, putting my hands on the floor for support.

Don took hold of my arm and helped me to my feet again. I reached around and actually felt the heat coming off my ass! I was breathing hard from the spanking and from the lack of breathing while I was being spanked.

"Ok Lynn, take your panties off," he said.

I glared at him as if to say wasn't the spanking I received enough!

"Are you going to say the safe word?"

I shook my head.

"Then get those panties off...NOW!"

I put my thumbs in the elastic of the panties and began to slide them down my legs. It hurt as they passed over my ass on the way to the floor. Now I was standing stark naked in front of this relative stranger...I had become a shameless slut!

He looked at me. In a perverted sense I felt excited being naked in front of him...more so I was also wet... very wet. Looking down I saw I wasn't the only one turned on: his pants were bulging and there was a dark spot in the area of his crotch...he was wet too!

This time, he just grabbed me and pulled me back across his lap. This time, I could definitely feel his hard cock against me.

"Tell me...why you are being spanked, Lynn?"

"Because I asked you to," I replied?

Betty came back around and took hold of my wrists.

"Hold on to them, Betty," he said.

"Lynn honey, take a couple of deep breaths," she said.

I had taken I guess...two or three before Don started in again.

I thought I had been spanked up to this point, but when he started on my bare ass I knew I was wrong...way wrong! IT HURT!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Tell me...why you are being spanked, Lynn?"

My body was totally at his mercy. Tears poured down my face...tears of pain...tears of pleasure...tears of pure emotion.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Tell me...why you are being spanked, Lynn?"

I cried...

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"WHY?"

I couldn't help it...I didn't plan it or even think about...it just came out..." BE...BECAUSE I NEED IT... I NEED TO BE SPANKED... GOD HELP ME...I NEED IT!"

"Yes..." was all he said.

Betty let go of my hands and they slumped to the floor.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He stopped. I bawled like a baby across his lap. At the same time I felt a sense of release unlike anything I had felt before. I felt free. I was a middle aged woman, naked and with an ass that felt like it was on fire...but I felt fine...free.

Don helped me to my feet. He stood, moved the chair back and taking me by the hand, led me to the couch. Once there, he reached over and picked up a paddle and a towel. He put the towel over the back of the couch and began to swat his hand with the paddle.

"You lied about counting during your spanking Lynn. Your penalty is six swats with the paddle...bend over the back of the couch and put you hands on the other side. If you stand before I am done, we will start over again. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," I replied.

"Fine, now over you go."

I bent over the back of the couch with my fingertips touching the seat cushions. I felt my already red hot ass lewdly in the air inviting him.

"Spread your legs a little," he said.

I obeyed without question.

I heard the swoosh of the air a split second before the paddle made contact with my upturned rear.

CRACK! "One!"

I grabbed the cushions

CRACK! "Two!"

CRACK! "Three!"

CRACK! "Four!"

CRACK! "Five!"

CRACK! "Six!"

It was over! I was glad and strangely...a little sad. I stood slowly and rubbed my red hot ass.

* * *

Tears rolled down my cheeks from the spanking, the pain and the emotional release.

"You did very well for your first spanking Lynn. How do you feel?"

"Sore...very sore."

Don and Betty laughed. "Do you think you'll want to do it again," he asked?

"NOT NOW!" I shot back.

Don laughed, "No, not now. Let me go get you something to drink."

He left the room as Betty came over to me. She helped me over to one of the overstuffed armchairs being careful to place the towel that was on the couch on the seat under me.

"Are you ok dear?"

"Yes Betty, I'll be fine. I'm sorry about...about the wetness," I said acknowledging her awareness of my condition.

She laughed. "That's ok. I'm just as bad. Do you have someone who can help you with that when you get home?"

I lowered my eyes. "No, but I have gotten used to taking care of these things by myself."

She looked at me. "Can we talk?"

"Sure."

"Well...I'm sure you noticed that you were not the only one turned on by your spanking. As a matter of fact...so was I."

I kept my eyes lowered...I didn't want to look up. "Yes, I noticed Don."

"To be frank, Don and I have been into spanking and sharing with others for some twenty odd years. We don't swap, but we share with selected individuals. When Don comes back, I'll be getting some form of spanking. After that, he'll want me to get him off by fucking, sucking or hand job. Quite frankly, after the show you two put on, I NEED to get off."

I looked at her, a little surprised but definitely understanding what she was saying. She continued.

"If you like, you're welcome to stay and watch...or participate to whatever extent you would like. If you don't want to watch or participate, that's ok. We'll wait till you leave and then finish up with each other."

"If I stay...can I leave at any time?"

"Yes dear, any time."

"Then I'll stay and watch if you don't mind. If I'm going to do myself, I might just as well do it here as home."

"Wonderful!"

Almost, as if on cue, Don returned with a cold glass of water and an equally chilled glass of wine. "I wasn't sure if you drink, so I brought both." I took both from him.

"Thanks, I need this now, "I said taking a gulp of the water. Placing the wine on the table next to me I said," ...and I'll save this for the show."

Don looked up with a startled look on his face and turned toward Betty.

"I talked with her, "Betty said, "and she decided to stay and watch."

Don smiled.

* * *

"Betty," Don said in a disciplinary tone, "I didn't tell you to let Lynn's hands go before I was done, did I?"

"No Don," she replied.

He grabbed her hand and dragged her over to the couch. Roughly, he pulled her blouse from her jeans and unbuckled her belt. Taking a hold of the sides of her jeans he pulled them down to her ankles. Inserting his hands into the elastic of her panties, he pulled and tore them off completely.

She stood there, bottomless as he placed another towel over the back of the couch. Waddling with pants around her ankles, he then moved her over to the back of the couch and bent her over. "Stay," he commanded.

Reaching over, he picked up the paddle he had used on me.

"Are you ready Betty, "he asked?

"Yes sir," she replied.

I heard the same swoosh of air as he brought the paddle down on her ample bottom. She jumped as it struck but remained in place.

Again, the paddle came down, flattening her ass cheek as it made contact. When he lifted it up, it left a pale red outline on the otherwise white bottom.

First was one cheek...then the other...twelve in all.

I was sitting, still drinking the water, but my left hand had moved to my moist center.

Don helped Betty up, dropped the paddle and wrapped his arms around her in a passion filled kiss. After a minute or so, they separated slightly. He continued placing kisses on her lips, face and neck as she began unbuttoning her blouse... The last of the buttons gave her some difficulty until he pulled back a little to assist her.

He helped her remove the blouse from her shoulders and placed it behind them, on the couch. In the meantime she had undone the clasp on her bra. Letting it fall forward, she handed it to him as he turned back toward her. He just let it drop as he bent down and began to fondle and suckle her wonderfully full tits. They sagged a little from time but still looked lusciously delectable from where I sat. Apparently he felt the same.

He handled her breasts like they were porcelain treasures. His licking and tonguing covered them with glistening moisture as his fingers kept the nipples responsive and full. When he would take the nipple in his mouth and suckle it, soft moans of comfort, satisfaction and lust escaped her lips.

I could feel his lips as I fondled and stroked the nipples of my own breast. I wished it were my breasts he was lovingly caressing and sucking. I was getting hot! I had to put the glass down to avail myself of both of my hands. I alternated between having both hands pleasuring my tits and having one on my tits and the other touching myself...down there.

The loving attention continued for a few minutes before Betty said, "Don, honey, help me with my pants and shoes."

Don bent down as Betty put her hands on his shoulders for support. He lifted her pants up a little and undid the laces on her sneakers. One by one, he slipped the shoes from her feet and then held the pants in place as she stepped out of them. Almost as an afterthought, he rolled her socks down and one at a time removed them leaving her totally and deliciously naked to both our gazes.

He stood and they embraced, engaging in some very passionate French kissing that left me breathless with its intensity. His hands roamed over her back and down to her sumptuous ass. Her hands, at the same time, moved down his front until she reached the bulging area of his pants. He moaned appreciatively as she rubbed and then finally grabbed hold of his cock through the pants.

'YES,' I thought. I was horny as hell and wanted to see the cock that was pressing against me when I was over his lap.

He stood there with his eyes closed. She looked down and deftly opened his belt and undid his zipper. Once done, Betty wasted little effort in dropping to her knees pulling both his pants and underwear down with her. When the pants had reached his ankles she turned her attention to the hard on that protruded from his groin.

With a style that bespoke many years of experience and practice, she began fondling. Between the gentle manual manipulations, she also began to employ her tongue to provide lubrication as well a sensory tantalization for the cock that was, as he was at that moment, under her control.

As she licked and sucked and stroked, Don moaned, "Yeeessss, ooohhh, yyeessss...Suck my cock honey....ohhhh, yess...that feeeellllssss wonderful!"

As she was sucking the head she had wrapped her hand around the girth of his dick. Stroking the cock in a gentle up and down motion, she moved her other hand to run her fingers around his balls and the sensitive, sexually stimulating area behind them.

I just sat there watching the action. I couldn't believe how hot I was getting while watching this: one hand was in between my legs and the other on my nipples. I couldn't help it...a small low groan escaped my lips.

Betty heard me and in between licks, motioned me over to her with a silent movement of her eyes and head. I shook my head no, with no conviction in my answer. Betty motioned again. I hesitated...then figured, 'What the hell.'

I rose and very quietly went over to them. With one hand she motioned me down to my knees beside her.

In a soft sensual tone she said, "Stoke his cock and balls for me honey...keep him hot while I get some more of his kisses...ok?"