The Prescription Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded silently as I reached up and took hold of Don's wet dick with one hand and his balls with the other. Betty rose to her feet. Don looked at her longingly and then down at me. Bending forward slightly to allow room for me down below, she put her hands on his head and pulled it forward until his lips met hers.

It had been a while since I had gotten laid...single moms with 2 kids and responsibilities somehow don't get around to that...at least that is how it seemed. Now, here I was holding and fondling the cock of a man I had only met a few hours ago. Despite the fact that he had spanked my bottom until it was, I was sure, a bright red, all I wanted to do was masturbate him while he kissed his mature, voluptuous and stark naked turned on wife.

The familiar feel of an excited male organ came back to me as I handled him. What also came back to me was how to make it feel absolutely wonderful. I guess it's like the saying, once you learn, you never really forget. As I recalled, I gave some pretty mean hand jobs to my boyfriends before I got married...never had a single complaint. Even that bastard of a husband loved having me take his pants down in the car and jerk him off.

I stoked Dons' dick in a gentle up and down motion. His precum provided lubrication, but it wasn't going to be enough for what I was doing...soooo....I pulled his cock to my lips. I fed it into my mouth as far as I could, swallowing like a snake, a little at a time, using my tongue on the underside to help it along. He moaned... even through Betty's' kissing. They separated for a moment and I saw them both looking down at the cocksucker who only a few minutes before was lying across Dons' lap getting her ass warmed.

"I'm sorry," I said after taking Dons' cock from my mouth.

"No," Betty said lovingly," it's fine."

Looking at Don she said, "I guess I just feel...left out."

I looked up at her. She stroked my hair. I have no idea what came over me...except that it was pure lust.

"That's no problem," I said as I reached over and slid my hand into the warm love nest between her legs.

"Oooohhhhh," she moaned.

I had never done anything like this before in my life. I know how I felt when Karen touched me...but now I was the one touching....I was...was fondling Betty!

"Oooohhhhh Lynn honey, that feels wonderful, "Betty cooed.

Encouraged, I slid my fingers into her moist pussy and brought my tongue to her clit. She was sooooo warm... sooooo wet... and gave off a scent of pure sexuality. She tasted absolutely wonderful! I wanted more.

I pushed her legs a little father apart so I had better access to all her womanly parts... I licked and rubbed and sucked...I wanted to spread her legs wide and run my tongue and lips across all of her moist, wet pussy...I wanted to make her cum!

Betty was very responsive to my ministrations. Her moans and groans were soft, but continuous except when interrupted by, "Yyyyesss," "Ohhh yeeaahh" and "oooohhhh."

Don had other ideas. The show I was putting on apparently made him so horny he pulled me away and helped me to my feet. Taking both of us by the arm, he said,"Over here," and led us over to the desk.

At the desk, he patted the desk top as he turned toward Betty. "Come on, you hot piece of ass, up on here."

Betty smiled at me and said, "I think somebody wants to get laid." She smiled at Don as she went to the desk edge and hopped up onto the desk with her legs hanging down over the side.

"Come on Lynn honey, "she said. "Take his cock and put it in me."

I looked at Don who smiled at me. I knew it was ok so I stepped forward. I knelt down in front of him and took his cock in my mouth... if Betty wanted me to put it in her, the least I could do was to see that it was good and stiff as well as being wet!

I took only a few seconds because I knew Betty was waiting. In fact it only took a few seconds, so I stood and with my left hand on his back and my right hand on his dick, guided him up to Betty's wet and waiting pussy. I placed the head at her opening and slowly pushed at his back as if I was actually shoving him into her. When he was almost fully inside, I figured I would launch him and gave his bare ass a good hard open-handed slap.

Betty yelped a little as he involuntarily lurched forward and into her hard.

"Oh you vixen, "he said.

I laughed and put a hand between my legs as I watched him slowly withdraw and re-penetrate her...over and over.

"Look at you just lying there, "Don said to Betty. "You should be doing something while I fuck this hot cunt of yours. Lynn, come on over here and stop fingering you pussy. Climb on top of the desk and let my Betty eat that hot little cunt of yours while I fuck her."

I looked at her. I was soooo fucking horny....

Betty looked at me and said, "What are you waiting for dear, come on up here. I've wanted to taste that snatch of yours since I first saw it. Besides, he'll love seeing us do that, which means he'll fuck me harder."

Suitably encouraged I went around to the other side of the desk and climbed up on it. Kneeling on all fours I moved toward Don until my pussy was right over Betty's face.

She reached for my thighs and using her hands drew me into a better position. Don reached forward and began to fondle my nipples as I first felt her tongue touch my intimates. Now it was my turn to moan... and moan I did. Betty's tongue swept the length of my pussy before reaching my clit. She was as relentless with that tongue as Don was playing with my breasts and nipples.

'Ooooohhhh yyyyessssss,' I thought, 'it's beenn sooo long...'

"EAT ME BETTY, "I yelled, "EAT MY CUNT...MAKE ME CUM!"

She didn't respond...but she didn't stop either. Don was pounding away at her like mad and his pounding caused her to move back and forth a bit on my clit...IT WAS FUCKING WONDERFUL!

I put my hands on Don's shoulders for support as she ate. He was fondling my tits all this time. At one point, I noticed as he moved one hand down and started rubbing Betty's clit. The man knew what he was doing...and he did it well.

I felt a change in her handling of my clit...it seemed more sporadic. I didn't see it coming...perhaps because I was more into what I was feeling. Don, on the other hand, knew exactly what was happening..

I felt her stiffen slightly...she grabbed my sore ass and held on for dear life as her whole body sort of convulsed and she yelled out.

"OH...OH...FUCK...FUUUUUUCCCCCKKK...YESSS...
YEEEESSSSS...I'MMMMM... CUMMMIINNGG... OHHHHHH...FFUUUCCCKKKK...I'MMMMM CCCUUUMMMMIINNNGGG!!!!

Her orgasm lasted a few seconds with a couple of good aftershocks. I could see her juices all over Don's cock as he slowed the pace of fucking her. I could feel her heavy breath on my pussy which still remained poised over her. I started to move as to get down but she held my ass and said, "Oh no you don't, bitch," and went back to eating me with a lustfulness I had never experienced with any man.

GOD...SHE FUCKED ME with her tongue....I could feel that stirring starting deep within. Don was back to fucking her hard again and she began to match his cock thrusts with her tongue manipulations...it was... like ...I was being fucked by him through her!


I was lost in the lust...him with my nipples...her fucking tongue...I...I...

Just then she moved her hand and started working my clit...that was all it took...It came...oh it came with a vengeance.

I came...and came...and came. Wave after wave rolled over me. In the middle of my pleasure I saw Don stiffen and slam into Betty. She kept eating as he shot his load into her and I kept coming...

* * *

We held each other in post-orgasmic exhaustion for a minute or two. I climbed off Betty and Don helped her up: the three of us stumbled over to the couch. We slumped into the leather furniture in a exhaustion that one loves to experience. Don wasn't even concerned about the cum and cunt juices that dripped from all of us and got on the couch. We kissed gently, touched affectionately and held each other until sleep overtook us all.

* * *

My eyes opened and it took a moment to realize where I was. Don and Betty were still at the other end of the couch. Looking around, I rose silently, gathered my clothes and stole out of the room as they slept cuddled together. I dressed quickly in the living room and finding a pad of paper, I wrote a small note thanking them both for a wonderful experience. I didn't want to disturb them so I left the note on the kitchen table and left quietly.

As I walked to my car I felt the cool air. I felt sore, tired but relaxed...wonderfully relaxed. 'Wait till I tell Karen,' I thought.

*******

Note: All characters are fictional. Any resemblance to anyone living or deceased is purely coincidental.