The Prescription Ch. 04

Story Info
The discovery continues.
4.4k words
4.66
13k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prelude:

Divorced mother of 2, Lynn Stewart was running errands around town one winter day. She stopped at the pharmacy to pick up a prescription and saw something that changed her...

For the fullest enjoyment of the story, please read the first three chapters of "The Prescription," to understand what she saw and how it affected her. Chapter 4 continues her experiences.

Enjoy...Compliments of Caring Elf

*******

Cast Of Characters ( Chapter 4)

Lyn, Lynn, Lynne Stewart -- Main Character (divorced fiftyish mother of 2) (she uses her maiden name) (Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4)

Karen Kern -- Acquaintance -- It was Karen that Lynn saw getting a spanking in the pharmacy. Ultimately gave Lynn her First Spanking...and more (Married, fiftyish mother of 4) (Chapters 1, 3)

Jim Kern -- Karen's Husband (Chapters 1, 3)

Jennifer -- Lynn's assistant at the office (Chapters 3, 4)

Ben Cross --The hot looking man that Lynn sees each morning in the coffee shop (Chapter 4)

*******

Karen and I slept until late afternoon. After sharing a wonderfully warm and comforting shower, we got dressed and had a fantastic dinner at a little Italian restaurant in town. I didn't get home until almost 11:30...what a wonderful day!

I slept late on Sunday...until almost 9:00. Rather than jump out of bed with a thousand things to do before the kids came home, I just lay in the warmth and comfort of the covers thinking about what had occurred in the last 24 hours.

I didn't feel in the least bit guilty, rather, I felt wonderfully alive and in strange sense, sexually satisfied...a feeling that I had never felt before, even in my marriage. I didn't feel that I had turned into a lesbian...the thought of a hard dick (at least the ones I imagined) still seemed to cause a tingle...but what Karen and I did seemed to open a new world to me.

Unconsciously, my hand seemed to find its way down between my legs...gently cupping and rubbing myself...not so much to masturbate and get off, but rather to enhance the feeling of sexual satisfaction that encompassed me. I realized that I had long forgotten how much I loved touching or being touched without the demands of an orgasm...a lesson that I had tried to teach my ex-husband with no success many years ago. Ohhh..It felt sooo good.

* * *

I looked over at the clock...10:30am; I realized I was hungry...famished to be precise. I got up, took a quick shower, threw on sweats and headed to the kitchen.

Normally I'm satisfied with a cup of coffee and a piece of toast...this morning was different. In addition to the coffee I made a bowl of instant oatmeal that I ate while the bacon and eggs were cooking. By noon, everything was gone, the dishes were done and I planted myself in an easy chair with a fresh cup of coffee and the TV.

Just then I thought, 'where are my manners'...I picked up the phone and dialed Karen.

She picked up on the second ring

"Good Morning," I said.

"Good Morning to you, I was hoping you would call."

"I just figured I'd call before the kids came home to thank you for an absolutely wonderful day yesterday."

"I assure you Lynn, the feeling is very, very mutual...I just wish you could have spent the night."

"Jim came home last night with the kids, didn't he," I asked.

"Yeah, they came in about midnight...all wet and tired."

"Well then, if I had stayed, it would have been a little crowded...especially with Jim there."

"You're right," she replied, "But at least you would have been here to warm my bottom a little more this morning. I don't know why, since I'm still sore, but I really felt like I could use a little more this morning. You're one hell of a spanker lady!"

"You made me that way," I replied. "Besides, if I stayed I think I would have wanted the warming from you."

Karen laughed. "Anytime Lynn...anytime...It was wonderful!"

I started tingling at the prospect.

"Well," I said, "I'll let you go...my kids should be here at any time and you have your crew to take care of...I'll call you during the week."

"Ok...take care."

"You too...Bye"

"Bye."

About an hour later I heard the front door open and slam closed followed by the proclamation, "Mom, We're home!"

The weekend was gone and I was back to the reality of life...oh well.

* * *

That week was crazy...it was Christmas week.

At work I was trying to catch up from being out last week. Jennifer had done a great job of covering for me, but there were still a number of projects to handle before the week was out. Add to that the innumerable Christmas lunches and gatherings after work.

As if that wasn't enough, adding to the insanity, I had to fit in Christmas shopping with the kids, for the kids, as well as for family and friends...not to mention decorating the house and a tree. Sometimes I wonder how we ever survive the holidays.

The one bright spot of that week was Tuesday night after the kids had gone to bed. I went on the computer and had been looking at a number of different spanking sites: I wanted to get Karen a special present from me.

I finally located a site that sold SINTRA paddles. According to what I had read, they provided a nice sting without the type of marks that can be left by wood or leather paddles. I certainly saw the effect that it had on Karen when I used hers: I thought she might like a new one, so I ordered the long pink one, as a Christmas present, to go along with the oval purple one she already had... in truth, I ordered two.

Since my "discovery" of spanking I had been looking for sites that discussed self-spanking or that described how to spank yourself if you had no partner to do it to you. Let's face it, I liked being spanked...I liked how erotic it seemed and how turned on I was by spanking. Since I didn't have a steady partner at hand to share my new found love, I figured there were going to be times when I would want, or even more so, need my ass warmed... and I would only have me to do it.. I had vibrators for fucking assistance so why not a paddle for spanking assistance? Granted, doing it yourself is not a good as having someone else do it but it can substitute in a pinch.

When I placed the order I was very nervous and excited at the same time: I was so excited that I paid for overnight shipping just because I wanted it and couldn't wait: as it was, the shipping was more than the cost of the paddles...what the hell!

* * *

Christmas came as it always does: wrapping paper all over the place, food to be prepared, friends and relatives dropping by and some who wind up staying for dinner. It wound up being late before the excitement of the day died down and I had some time for me.

It was around 11:30 that I stood in the kitchen doorway and looked around. All the guests had left, the dishes were done, the leftovers packed away and the kids had retired to their rooms upstairs. Whether they went to sleep, listen to music or just wanted to have time to themselves I didn't know...or care. All I knew is that quiet had returned. I poured myself a glass of wine and retired to the living room. As I sipped on the wine I stared at the lights on the Christmas tree and relaxed.

Sitting there I realized that the present I had ordered for Karen (and me) had come a couple of days ago but I hadn't opened it: I just hid it in the hall closet, away from prying eyes that asked about everything they saw in the days before Christmas. In all the confusion I had forgotten about it, so I went to the closet and took it out.

Just as the company had stated on their website there was no indication on the package as to the nature of the contents or the source...I liked that. Looking around to double-check that I was alone, I got a small letter opener from the desk, slit the envelope open and emptied the contents on the couch. Two packages wrapped in white tissue paper fell out. Since they were Identical I opened the one I decided was mine. I made short work of the tissue and in a couple of moments I stared at it in my hand.

It was pink, had a strange plastic-like feel, was about a foot long and totally smooth all over. Knowing what it was and what it was for, I was getting turned on just by holding it.

I snapped it lightly against my palm and could feel the ever-so slight sting. I imagined the same sting on my bottom...or on Karen's and shuddered with excitement.

Just then, from upstairs, I heard that familiar word," Mom!"

"What," I yelled back?

"Tell Billy to turn down his music or put on earphones, "My daughter replied, "I'm trying to sleep!"

"Alright, I'll be there in a minute."

I just sighed as I hurriedly put my pink paddle and the wrapped one back in the shipping bag and back in the closet for the time being; it wasn't going to get used tonight...it appeared that any satisfaction I had tonight would have to be battery driven...and later on.

* * *

Time seemed to go by quickly: New Year's week was spent visiting family and friends and preparing for New Years Eve. I usually host an informal party at my house to ring in the New Year. This year was no exception.

At work, this was the time when a lot of the employees took off. For me, this was an advantage as I had few disturbances and got a lot of work done. I even managed to get a jump start on a couple of projects that were due in the later part of January.

During this period, Karen and I shared only a couple of very short phone calls. They were very platonic in nature, the same as any other two wives / mothers might share in keeping in touch with a friend.

I did however move the paddles from the closet up to the bottom drawer in my dresser...couldn't take the chance of them being found by the kids and having to explain them...god, would that be embarrassing!!!

On the Wednesday after New Year's, when things seemed a little calmer, I called Karen to invite her and her family over for dinner on the weekend, kind of a belated New Years celebration. I thought it would be nice to meet her husband and children. Unfortunately they had already accepted another invitation, which I understood but she asked if they could take a rain check for sometime later in the month. I assured her that would be no problem, just let me know when they were free.

Karen did ask if I was available for lunch in town on the following Friday as she had errands to run and would love to see me. I missed seeing her as well so I readily accepted and we agreed to meet at the diner at 1:00 on Friday. I couldn't wait.

* * *

Thursday morning was the same as any other morning except the kids were still off from school on Christmas break. Luckily, their Dad had called the night before to ask if, since they were still on Christmas break, they wanted to come skiing with him again for a couple of days. Even though this was not his scheduled time with them I decided they were old enough to make this decision so I left it up to them. Both were excited at the prospect so I agreed. He came over about 7:30 in the morning to pick them up: 10 minutes of mayhem and confusion later they left saying that they would be back Saturday night.

I breathed a sign of relief that peace and quiet had once again returned and went upstairs to get dressed for work.

When there is no one to disturb you, it is surprising how fast you can get dressed. I had a meeting with a client that afternoon so I decided to wear my navy blue business suit, a white blouse and a pair of 3 inch business heels...I wanted to make a positive impression.

Looking in the mirror when I was done, I was surprised at how good the outfit looked on me...I had never taken the time to notice. As I stood there checking my appearance out it came to me that I was missing one finishing touch...a delicate white handkerchief for the pocket.

I went to the bottom dresser drawer where I kept them...I rummaged around tin the drawer a bit as I couldn't remember the last time I had used one. Yep...they were there on the bottom.

I picked one out and arranged it in my breast pocket: when I went to close the drawer, I stopped and looked...then I picked it up...the pink paddle.

I held it... rubbed it...I took it with me over to the full length mirror I dressed in front of. I stood looking at me, sort of mesmerized...holding it. I tapped it against my hand a couple of times...God; I realized I was horny...and alone in the house.

I stood a few seconds...debated in my mind...then I put it back and closed the drawer. I started to walk away but stopped...I turned and looked at the drawer. I went back to the dresser...looked down at the closed drawer...I opened it, reached in and picked it up again.

'Get a grip on yourself Lynn," I thought, "You're a responsible woman...you've got to get to work...there are a ton of things to do!'

It wasn't a one-sided conversation however; the other side of me crept in.

'Lynn...you have the house to yourself and you're horny...you want to try the paddle...take the time...'

After a few minutes of debating with myself I called my assistant Jennifer at the office.

"Jen," I asked," Is there anything urgent this morning? I know I have that 2 o'clock meeting but there's an errand I would like to run before I come in...shouldn't take more than and hour and a half or so?"

"No Lynn," she replied in her ever friendly but efficient manner, "You're schedule is clear and things are quiet here. Take your time...I'll hold down the fort. I'll call on your cell if the world comes to an end and I need you."

"Thanks Jennifer...you a peach! I'll see you in a little while."

Closing the cell and putting it on the dresser I once again picked up the paddle and got out my favorite vibrator.

Going back to the full length mirror, I held them and looked. There I was, dressed in a navy blue business suit, white blouse, pantyhose and heels...holding a bright pink paddle and a vibrator. I felt deliciously wanton.

I put the vibrator on the bed and turned back to the mirror... I tapped the paddle gently against my hand...and imagined. Turning sideways and bending forward slightly, still watching myself in the mirror. I slowly rubbed the paddle against my skirt covered bottom: I wanted to see what I looked like. Just as a try, I brought the paddle back and snapped it against my right ass cheek..

The skirt protected my bottom and it really didn't hurt, but for some reason I let out what I thought was an "Ouch!"

I put the paddle down on the bed and began to lift the skirt to see if I could see anything...I didn't, but why would there be anything... through a skirt, panties and pantyhose. I rubbed the spot I hit as I watched myself in the mirror.

I felt warm and excited, kind of tingly as I watched myself in the mirror. I slowly began to move my hand from the rear to the front...lifting the front of my skirt, I reached down in between my thighs. I could feel dampness in my pantyhose...I began to breath heavily as I touched and gently began to rub.

I rubbed more...and a little harder....'Fuck,' I thought.

Don't ask me why, but even though knew I was alone in the house, I had to make sure. I checked all the rooms, as well as making sure the front door and basement door were locked. When I came back upstairs to my room, I locked my door, checked all the windows to make sure they were closed. Pulling the blinds in the windows down and then closing them I also turned on the television. Now don't ask me why I did that since the nearest neighbors live at least 50 yards away on any side of the house and they worked during the day. Who would hear me...but I wasn't taking any chances. I would be mortified if anyone caught me doing what I was doing!

Satisfied that all was secure, I took several pillows and placed them on the opposite side of the bed, near the edge, facing the mirror.

Moving back to in front of the mirror I looked at myself and slowly began to unbutton my suit jacket. I imagined I was doing it for Ben, a hot looking man I see each morning in the coffee shop that I stop by before going into work. He looks about my age, seems very well mannered and I get a tingle every time I see him. We've chatted casually as we waited in line: we introduced ourselves which is how I learned his name is Ben Cross, but that is as far as it has gone. I know nothing else about him but maybe it's for the best. Over the past month or so I have "filled in the blanks" myself and used the thought of him in a number of my masturbation fantasies...he my "ever ready and reliable lover." I think now he should spank me...with my new paddle, for being irresponsible and for not getting to work on time.

He watches me as I slowly unbutton my jacket.

'That's it, take the jacket off Lynn,' I imagine him saying'" You won't need it for a while...put it on the chair and then go to the edge of the bed by the pillows.'

I neatly folded the jacket and placed it on the chair. Picking up the paddle, I brought it with me to the other side of the bed next to the pillows. I was feeling very excited...and a little nervous at what I was doing...and what I was going to do.

'Hand me the paddle and then bend over the bed on the pillows,' Ben 'commanded'..

I bent over the pillows, making sure I was steady and comfortable. With my heels still on I widened my leg stance while bending over, making sure that my backside was sticking out lewdly...even to the point of wiggling it for my imaginary lover.

'That's a very nice ass that you're wiggling Lynn; let's see how twelve strokes with your new paddle will make it feel.'

Picking up the paddle in my right hand, I closed my eyes and brought it down on my right cheek.

I didn't seem to hurt...It felt sensual. I brought the paddle down again, harder this time and a little farther over on my left cheek. I continued alternating between right and left cheek until I had "received" the full twelve. When I was done I was breathing a little heavily and my ass was warm. I loved this...I had to try to go further!

'Stand up', I imagined him saying. 'You took the first twelve very well...fully clothed, let's try with the skirt off....and be quick about it!'

I reached down and opened the button on the skirt...pulling down on the zipper: the skirt fell to the floor at my feet. As quick as it fell I picked it up, folded it neatly and placed it on the chair with the jacket. Picking up the paddle again, I resumed my position on the pillows. I looked at the mirror and "saw him behind me, tapping the paddle in his hand."

'Another twelve for your luscious ass, Lynn...this time on the pantyhose...are you ready/'

I nodded my head and snapped the paddle this time against my rear.

Snapping the paddle against my bottom yielded more of a result...an involuntary "ouch" escaped from my lips with the first stroke. My bottom was feeling the stroke more, especially without the skirt cushioning the blows. I was getting excited...turned on...so I continued, hitting a little harder as I went from one cheek to the other until I had "received "the full twelve.

Standing, I put the paddle back on the bed and rubbed my bottom. It felt warm and tingling, but not as much as between my legs. I had put on a pair of lace panties today just to feel sexy but now, my panties were definitely going to need to be changed before I left... and probably the pantyhose too.

'Stop admiring yourself Lynn...let's take this up a notch, shall we. I want you to strip...everything off...including your pantie...but leave the heels! I want to see your tits swing as your bottom gets warmed.'

It may have been January out but it was getting very hot in the room. Looking over the pillows into the mirror I slowly undid my blouse and then laid it on the bed.

12