The Prescription Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring at myself in the mirror, standing there in only my bra and panties, I touched my bra-clad breasts and fondled them briefly before reaching behind and undoing the clasp. Shrugging my shoulders, the bra fell forward and I caught it in my hands, holding in place to cover my breasts in a mock modesty.

'Don't hide your breasts: drop the bra...I want to see your tits and nipples...I bet they're firm and standing out.'

I let go and the bra fell onto the pillows in front of me...I touched my nipples...they felt wonderful ... I closed my eyes and shuddered with a chill of lust.

'The underwear Lynn,' he said, 'Don't make me wait if you know what is good for you.'

I slowly hooked my thumbs in the panty waist. Stepping out of my heels and swaying my hips slightly I slid the pantyhose and panties down and off, kicking them away. As I stepped back into my heels, I began rubbing my slit luxuriating in how warm wet and sensitive it had become.

'Bend over Lynn,' he said, 'Twelve more sweetheart...but this time on your bare bottom...before I fuck you.'

I shivered at the thought as I picked up the paddle with my right hand and bent over the pillows, looking at myself in the mirror: My tits were lying over the pillow and hanging down; the paddle was in my right hand and my left was between my legs. Breathing heavy I began, alternating cheeks.

One...

Two...

Three...

I rubbed the paddle a little on my bottom as I rubbed my sex...

Four...

Five...

Six...

I didn't know how long I was going to last at this rate; my left hand was going to make me come before I was done if I wasn't careful! I hit harder...

Seven...

Eight...

Nine...harder!

Ten...

Eleven....

Twellll...ooohhhhh shhhiiiittt!!!

It hit me...I came so fucking hard I fell across the pillows...I actually cried out and squirted all over my legs, the pillow, the bed...everywhere...I had never done that!

I laid across the pillows in a state of exhaustion...a wave of warmth and comfort surrounded me as I regained my breath. My bottom tingled, was sore and warm...though not as painful as I thought it would be with the paddle...not at all.

I chuckled to my self as I looked over at the vibrator on the bed...I came before"he" even got a chance to fuck me!

I could have stayed there all day and slept in the wonderful after glow of my orgasm, but I had to get back to the world and work. I figured "he" wouldn't have any problem fucking me later tonight! What a wonderful way to start the workday!

* * *

The rest of the day seemed to fly by and everything went perfect. I don't know if it was my mood or fate but it was great. My meeting was a success, Jennifer had taken it upon herself to prepare several of the reports that were due next week and someone had actually cleaned the coffee pot at work. For the first time in a very long time the coffee tasted like coffee, not diner sludge... and I had a tingling ass to remind me of my morning pleasure.

On the way home from work, I stopped at a stationary store to buy a large mailing envelope that I could put Karen's' present in...I wanted to give it to her when we had lunch. As I came out of the store a wonderful smell of garlic bread lured me down the street to a small Italian restaurant. I figured since it was just me, what the hell, why shouldn't I treat me well. I went in and shortly left with veal parmesan, angel hair pasta and some of the wonderful smelling garlic bread. I knew there was an unopened bottle of merlot at home and rocky road ice cream in the freezer for dessert. I smiled as I got in the car and headed for home, the smells of my dinner, filling the car.

* * *

To be continued....

To the Reader,

I thank you for taking the time to read this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. I appreciate feedback as your comments help me improve future chapters. I also welcome suggestions for future chapters. For those who have been kind enough to make suggestions, I thank you and have taken them into account in my planning of Lynn and The Prescription

All characters in my stories are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual individuals, either living or deceased, is purely coincidental.

Caringelf

12