The Prescription

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh look how wet you are Lyn," she said. "This is turning you on…a lot!. Well, I always found that any time my pants come down, be it for a spanking or a fucking, I love it. Now in your case, since this is your first spanking, I felt it was only proper it be on you bare bottom. Now come on around here and lay over my lap so that we can get this started."

I felt foolish waddling around like that with my pants pulled down, but I did as she asked and lay over her lap. I didn't know what to think, expect or what. Here I was a 48 year old mother of two lying over the lap of a 52 year old woman I barely knew with my pants below my knees waiting for her to spank me. Whatever else I was thinking, I never got to finish it because without warning my spanking began.

WHACK!

The slap stung. I could feel my plump ass cheeks flatten under her hand as it struck. She didn't rush the second slap, but it and its cousins were not far apart.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

The smacks were beginning to heat my ass.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

She stopped occasionally and rubbed my sore hot ass. She would ask, "Are you ok," and I would nod…then she began again.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

It seemed to go on forever…in reality it was only ten minutes. My ass was on fire, the tears were streaming down my cheeks and I felt totally drained. She said, "Since you're a beginner, I stopped at what I guessed your age is…50. Now just lie there and relax for a minute or two."

As I lay there trying to regain my composure and breath, Karen was gently rubbing my sore and heated ass…it felt good. A moment later her hands moved father down and came up between my legs touching my soaking wet pussy. She began rubbing the lips…she sure didn't need any lubrication, as they were slick as hell from my own juices. I began to push up and off her but she placed her hand in the small of my back and held me in place saying, "relax…this is all part of the spanking."

Her hand moved up and down and over my lips…it felt so fucking good and I was getting hooter by the moment! Every once and a while she would train her fingers inside the outer edges of the lips, like cock trying to find its way into my pussy.

"K…Kar…Karen," I started to stutter.

But all I heard was her soothing voice working in conjunction with her fingers…."relax Lyn honey…let it go…just relax and go with it…"

She just kept to doing it…I was getting close…shit…shit…I was going to come….yeah…oh yeah…then she did it…she moved a finger right onto and began to vibrate my clit…it was inevitable…

"Kar…Kare…ohhhh…ohhhh…I'mmm cummminggg….ohhh shhhittt…..ohhhhh gooodddd…..OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I came in an explosive orgasm like I haven't experienced in ages…or at least yesterday in Mr. Hopper's store. Like yesterday I came and came and my juices just flowed freely like a river. I soaked Karen's lap and legs as I finished the convulsing and lay there limp as a dishrag.

After a minute, Karen helped me from her lap and rolled me onto the bed. She stroked my forehead and said, "You just lie there for a few minutes and recover. I'll be in the kitchen when you feel up to joining me. If you need, the bathroom is next door."

"Thanks ," I said.

I lay there for a solid five minutes recovering my strength, my wits and reviewing what had just occurred. Finally I got up, dressed, used the restroom to freshen up and went back down the hall to the kitchen. Karen was sitting there at the table, calmly sipping her coffee.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," I replied.

I went to sit and as my bottom came in contact with the chair, I rose slightly…it was sore.

"That feeling will pass by the morning," Karen said, "but you'll find the memory of it will fan your lust long after that. What do you think?"

"About…"

"About being spanked, silly."

"I…I think it's…it's…

"…stimulating and sinfully pleasurable?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to be spanked again?"

"Now?"

"No, silly…just some time in the future."

"Maybe…I don't know…I'll have to think about it."

"Well I'll tell you what, you think about it. If you do want to try or continue experiencing spanking, call me and I can refer you to my counselor. Believe me when I tell you, when my ass is heated, my pussy catches on fire and the orgasms only get better and better. Think about it."

"I will," I said.

Just then I looked at the clock on her kitchen wall…it was almost 11:15. "I think I had better get going, my kids will be home soon. Thanks for a very…inspiring morning."

"Don't mention it. Here's my number. Remember, call me if you want to see my counselor."

We got up, I put my coat on and we walked to the front door.

"Thanks…as I said, I'll think about it. Thanks again for the tea."

"Don't mention it…drive safe."

"I will."

With that I left Karen's, got in my car and headed for home. My sore bottom kept me thinking about what happened all the way home and the rest of the day…especially when everyone was in bed when I fingered myself to several orgasms before falling asleep.

The next morning, I got up, made breakfast and got everyone out to school. I was very, very horny so I went into my bedroom and fingered my pussy and clit to a very wonderful climax.

After that I went to the kitchen and made a cup of tea for myself. I sat at the table with the tea just thinking…thinking…thinking…

I picked up the phone and began dialing…

******

12