The Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Careful little one," he says with a smile in his voice. The vibrations still causing her hips to buck, she is close again.

"Please Sir," she moans, "please, fucks please Sir."

"Not yet, pet, not yet." He holds her on the edge.

She knows this test; she focuses on her body, controlling her breathing, focusing on not peaking, holding herself on the edge, and waiting for his command.

Her mind her biggest enemy, her arms and legs pulling against the bindings as she tries to control her body.

She hears a click, for a moment she can't place the noise but soon doesn't care, the plug in her ass has come to life and she is seeing stars, his voice sounds so far away.

"Cum, girl. Cum now!"

She leaves her mind in that moment, it's like bright flashes of light erupting before her eyes and then she is back, her hips raised high off the bed, his arms around her holding her as she cums hard for him.

Wave after wave of pleasure washing over her, he has leaned back and undone her legs and is now half lying on top of her, she can feel his cock pressing firmly against her, she moans out "please Sir, I want it, I want you, please..."

He does not make her wait, pressing into her deep and hard causing her orgasm to grow again, she cums hard again for him.

His hands are fumbling with the ties around her wrists and he finally gets her free and pulls her in flush to his chest, their hips melded together as he grinds deep inside her, his hands slide up her sides, brushing her face with one hand before the blindfold is pulled away and he stares into her eyes.

"My beautiful girl," he mumbles against her lips before kissing her hard and taking the chain into his own mouth. With one last pull he lets it fall between them.

The combination of the vibrating plug and his deep strokes brings her to the edge again. He steadies his rhythm, long deliberate strokes in and out, pulling her legs up around him, looping around his waist and lifting her hips to meet each stroke. He looks down into her face, studying her eyes as she does his, his hand is dragging down over her hip and under her ass, he grasps her cheek tight and pushes into her hard for the last time, they cum hard together.

She feels weak and is only barely aware as he reaches and gently turns off the plug and slips it from her ass, his hands gently kneading her body as he moves smoothly up her body, undoing the clamps carefully and dropping them onto the bed. He studies her again and grins before collapsing on the bed beside her, turning on his side he pulls her in tight to him and cuddles her close, nuzzling against her lips with his. They lay quietly together, hands gently caressing as they enjoy each other's bodies, she wriggles and turns to face away from him, curling her body into his and tugging his arms around her.

"Thank you for the present."

12