The Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," mom replied, dead serious.

I cupped her tits, pressed my hard cock against her butt and touched her everywhere I wanted to, including slipping a finger in her twat.

"I am going to fuck you like a whore for the rest of this day, and then I am going to cum all over that pretty little dress of yours," I grunted as I took out my cock and stroked it a couple of times.

"Bend over," I said as I nudged my cock under the hem of her dress in between her ass cheeks.

Mom lied down flat on the table, using both her hands to pull her ass cheeks apart, probably making sure I would shove it up the right hole. I did and she gasped. Once I started fucking her, she put her hands flat on the table next to her head and just enjoyed the fucking I was giving her; she did her best to keep the moaning down to a minimum. After five or six minutes - needless to say I was keeping a close eye on the clock - I pulled out and said, "Turn around and lay down, on your left side."

Mom needed a few seconds to figure out what I wanted, but with a little nudges from my end, she ended up exactly as I wanted her: on her left side, her knees pulled up tightly against her chest, so that her twat was fully spread open. I stuffed my cock back inside and started fucking her again, deeper and lewder than before.

Still trying to keep the volume down, mom didn't utter much more than a whispering, "Oh my god," or "Oh fuck," once in a while. At 23.49, I pulled out and jacked off furiously. Mom quickly flipped onto her back, hung her legs off the table and used both hands to pull her dress down, as far as she could, offering me a large, black canvas.

She watched with interest as my white gooey cum spurted out of my engorged tip and splattered against the black fabric. It was quite a big load, probably the biggest of the day. Her dress was a complete and disgusting mess when I was done with it.

Mom waited till I was done and stepped back, then got up, took another look at herself and whispered, "God, that's so disgusting!"

I looked at the clock, and so did she: 23.52.

"Eight minutes to spare," mom smiled as she took off the dress.

"Technically, you're still mine for eight minutes," I said.

"You're right," mom said, "I am yours till midnight!"

I gave her a gentle push towards the couch where she slumped into; I stepped up next to her and pressed my shrunken dick against her nose, wiping the last drop of cum off. Mom looked up at me with a wicked smile and said, "I guess I had that coming, didn't I?"

After pushing it into her mouth and making her suck on it for a minute or two, I got down on my knees and gave her twat a few licks, then squeezed her tits for a little while and sucked on her nipples for another minute or so.

Then mom said, "Final minute Alex, time to wrap it up!"

I looked at her, and said, "You're a stupid twat and a fucking whore, mom!"

She smiled and got up, picked up her dress and said, "Love you too honey," and walked out of the dining room. Ten seconds later, a soft gong signaled midnight, the end of the day, of my birthday, and of the best fucking day ever!