The Present

Story Info
Girlfriend gets an unexpected present.
1.3k words
3.92
8.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been dating her for a while now. She was an amazing woman. Strong willed, beautiful and so driven about life and what she wanted.

I knew I wanted her more than any woman I had ever met when I saw her standing there in a bar. She had been wearing a figure hugging white dress with high heels. I never forget how she looked and how she smelt as I walked past her. I could see the outline of her G string in the light... No outline for the bra as she was not wearing one. She oozed sex appeal.

She had moved with grace and with sexiness as she danced that night. She had laughed loudly and she had been the centre of attention for the whole bar. I knew what every other man and every woman had been thinking. They all wanted her.

We had fucked that night. And we had fucked every night and day we had met. Her sexual appetite was almost insatiable. I could not think or do anything else but fuck her. She was wild, impulsive and kinky.

And tonight I was going to surprise her. I was going to get her something I knew she wanted deep down, something that would surprise her, fascinate her and that would satisfy her. I had been planning it for a while, conscious that it needed to be perfect, that it had to be just right.

So that evening we met up and went to a local restaurant. She knew I wanted her to dress sexily and she had obliged. Putting on a traditional Chinese dress that was tight but revealed her long perfect thighs. Under it she told me she had her stockings and a new La Perla set of sexy underwear. She was excited and we spent the meal looking at each other drinking red wine and trying not to think about each others bodies. I could hardly contain myself with desire, I had to keep stopping myself from dragging her to the restroom and fucking her wildly in there.

She could sense my desire and played up to it, touching me under the table and touching herself.

We finished dinner and our 3rd glass of red and left to stroll back to the Hotel.

I had booked a suite at the Ritz on the top floor. Large windows overlooking the City. The room itself had a massive bed and a leather armchair. I had dimmed the lights before I had left and set up a camera that I had hidden. It worked on movement as I wanted to film us later. It was a film I wanted to give her as a gift.

We finally reached the Hotel and entered the lift to the top floor. She looked at me and smiled, she said "its time you fucked me hard, I am wet". I looked, smiled and became even more aroused.

I told her that I had bought her a surprise gift to which she jumped with joy. As we neared the door I stopped her and blindfolded her to ensure the tension of the surprise was paramount.

I tied the blindfold securely and opened the door leading into the room. I stood her in the middle of the room.

She could feel me slowly unbutton her dress. She tensed and smiled. She liked the game. She could feel my breath and then lips. She could feel the soft lips touch hers, a gentle kiss and then she could feel a tongue gently enter her mouth as her dress unbuttoned and fell to the floor. The kiss got slightly stronger, she kissed back and her tongue entered.

She stopped.

She heard me say surprise.

She smiled

I took her blindfold off. She was stood in front of a beautiful woman who had kissed her. the woman leaned forward and kissed her again. She hesitated for a moment to look at me. I smiled. She then leaned forward to kiss the woman, she kissed her strongly as I sat in the leather chair. I sat and watched as she kissed the woman passionately. Losing herself in the womans lips, the other woman responded in kind. The other woman stood there in her underwear, white underwear and suspenders, a white g-string. And they kissed and slowly touched each other.

My girlfriend touched the woman's bra and her nipples, slowly removing the bra to kiss her nipples and then to lick them. The woman gently moved her hand down to my girlfriends pants, moving her fingers between her thighs slowly and gently rubbing the outside of her pants. They kissed passionately again.

The woman then pushed my girlfriends pants down so she could touch her vagina. so she could slowly and delicately move a finger between her thighs and then gently enter her vagina. My girlfriend moaned with delight and spread her legs slightly so she could be entered more easily. Gently the other woman caressed her vagina.

I watched. I could see everything. I had 2 beautiful woman in front of me who were desperate to be explored by each other. After every kiss and touch they made on each other I became harder.

The other woman gently led my girlfriend to the bed and laid her down. Opening my girlfriends legs and then she bent down. She had spread her legs so that she could kiss her vagina at first. My girlfriend moaned as her vagina was kissed, the woman then entered her with her tongue. My girlfriend watched me as she was licked. She smiled at me as she was licked. She gasped slightly as the woman pushed her tongue deep into her vagina. My girlfriend touched her own breasts as she was tongued. I was hard, the image of the 2 woman was intoxicating. I was hard and I wanted my girlfriend more than ever.

My girlfriend looked at me and curled her finger to beckon me over. I stood, hard, erect and desperate. I walked to her.

Between moans she told me to take my trousers off and my pants. I did as I was told. All the time the other woman entered my girlfriend with her tongue and my girlfriend moaned in delight. My girlfriend watched me as I revealed my hard penis.

She reached out and held my penis. Then cupped my balls stroking them. And then she guided it to her lips. She kissed it gently at first and then licked the tip. All the time she was being licked and fingered by the other woman.

The other woman then turned my girlfriend around so that she was on all fours. She was now licking her bottom whilst fingering her vagina. My girlfriend was moaning. And pulled me into her mouth. Sucking deeply on my hard penis. I moaned, it was amazing to feel her warm wet mouth suck me. I moved into her mouth and out. She gagged as I went deep but she sucked hard. She loved sucking my hard penis.

So now she had all her holes being played with and her body was squirming in excitement and pleasure.

I watched her and just wanted her. I pulled out of her mouth, pushed the woman away and entered my girlfriend. I had to fuck her. I wanted to fuck her desperately.

I entered her slowly at first, she gasped as I did, moving her body back into mine. Wanting to be fucked. I pulled out and then fucked her hard. She gasped and I pulled out slowly and fucked her hard and then changed to slow slow hard. Shallow shallow deep. She gasped as I did so.

The other woman sat now in the leather chair masterbating as she watched me fuck my girlfriend. She came first. My girlfriend watched her come and moaned as I fucked her.

My girlfriend came as I thrust into her. Her body shaking with the force of the orgasm. And then I came. I came over her. She licked her fingers to taste my come.

She collapsed, smiled and I said Happy Birthday...

The other woman left the room and I was left to wake her. I woke her with her other present. The video. She smiled. Fuck me again she said whilst we watch.