The Present

Story Info
Crossdressing Strapon Sex.
1.3k words
4.26
23.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HSMan
HSMan
10 Followers

"I've bought is a present." She said, "I can't wait for you to see it." She added.

Despite my attempts she wouldn't let on so I was intrigued to say the least. I arrived at her place a little later than I'd have liked to, driving with a hard on is distracting to say the least. She met me at the door dressed in a short pleated skirt, white blouse, stockings and heels. A St Trinians schoolgirl look which set my pulse racing. I held her and we kissed. I'm sure she could feel my appreciation against her.

"Can I ask you to get changed please?" So I went upstairs, showered and went in to her room. She'd laid out a similar outfit for me. I took great pleasure in putting on a white satin bra, matching knickers, black lace hold ups with red heels. The rara skirt, white blouse and silicon falsies finished the look off. My eagerness nearly ended in disaster as I came down the stairs. Walking in heels is not as easy as it looks.

She handed me a glass of champagne but before I had the chance to take a sip she proceeded to get her lipstick out and paint my lips.

"That's better." she said, her hands were all over my stockinged thighs. "You've fabulous legs." she said lustfully "I know girls who'd die for pins like you."

My god I was raging in my little satin knickers. She dropped to her knees in front on me lifted up my skirt and pulled down my panties.

"Look at you so so stiff, I'm afraid you'll have to wait tonight." She kissed the just tip and stood up. "I think we need to steady your nerves, let go in the garden for a cigarette."

"So what have you brought?" I asked somewhat self-conscious that I'm in her garden in daylight albeit early evening dressed like her, 2 schoolgirls smoking behind the bike sheds! So wrong yet so right and painfully erotic. I couldn't help touching myself, I felt so sexy the forms gave me an amazing bust and the rara skirt just hid my hard on. I looked across at was has to be one of the most beautiful and sexy creatures I've ever seen in my life. My lover, best friend and soulmate.

"Wait here a minute." she told and went inside and can put with a bag. She reached in side and drew out a black strap on cock.

"Are you going to fuck me with it?" I asked slightly worried.

"No no, I want you to fuck me with it." she answered.

Wow this was amazing!

"I love your cock but I just thought this would be a bit of fun, it's bigger than you so you'll need to get me very wet, are you ok with that?"

She strapped it to me very tight over my white satin knickers. Obviously she knew what she was doing have taken me with a smaller strap on. She led me inside and I watched her take her knickers off. There is something so sexy watching a woman take her knickers off just before she wants a fucking. She sat on the sofa and opened her legs for me. I got on my knees in front of her and ran my hands over her beautiful legs.

I got down on my knees she offered herself to me.

"I don't want to come just yet, I want you to make me very wet so I can take that big black cock between your thighs. If I tell you to stop, I mean it."

Hmm, nothing like being read the riot act. Her smell was/is intoxicating, La Vie Est Belle together with her own musk would have otherwise giving me a raging hard on. Trouble was I was behind a strap on cock. I so wanted to touch myself but couldn't and had to be content to feeling my own satin covered arse.

I'm good with my tongue if I don't say so myself. I pride myself in my ability. I find nothing more erotic that pleasuring this goddess before me. As a rule I never ever come before she does. I started very gently teasing her erect clit with my tongue. I knew she was enjoying it.

I parted her puffed lips and moved back to her little bud.

"Oh baby that is so good." I heard her say.

I was encouraged to say the least. She was certainly making the right noises. She told me to stop. A few seconds seemed like hours and asked me carry on. She was edging at my expense.

"Am I wet now baby"? She asked.

I slipped one and then 2 fingers inside her. She was so so wet and I was so so aroused. I'd have done anything to get my own restrained cock inside her.

"Baby I'm ready now." she announced.

"But I want you to fuck me from behind."

I realised I was a total fuck toy as this point, only here to pleasure this beautiful creature. She got off the sofa and got on her hands and knees.

"Before you fuck me with that let me take it in my mouth and make it wet".

I knew this was part of her tease. Sucking that big black cock instead of me. She'd taken me in her mouth many times and this was just her taunting me. Her painted lips engulfed the black head and then she took the whole thing in her mouth and in to her throat. One of her hands touched my stockinged thigh and moved to my satin covered arse.

"Best get that deep inside me now." she demanded.

I got in to position behind her. She has the most beautiful brunette hair cascading down her back. I lifted up her black skirt and she arched back in anticipation to ensure I had the best angle of entry. I held the black cock and eased it in to her.

She gasped as the head parted her so delicate lips.

Oh baby." I heard her say, guessing I'd got it right.

I worked it in to her. In and out a bit at a time. I didn't want to hurt her. After a few minutes she was able to take it all. Unexpectedly she pushed back on to me, she took it all in one go, she gave a gasp and then said,

"Fuck me really hard baby, really hard."

I started slowly, sliding the big black cock in and out of her. I was hard as hell, this was so erotic. I so wanted to my own cock inside of her but it wasn't to be. As I pushed in she pushed back. I was in no doubt home much she was enjoying this. I held on to her hips to bring her in harder to me. With every stroke I heard her gasp.

We must have made an incredible picture, the goddess with a body like Jessica Rabbit on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind by her cross dressing boyfriend with a big black strap on cock.

"Oh, that is so good baby, give it to me faster I want to come now."

Wow, wanton slut, she just loves cock! With every thrust she gasped, I gave it to her has hard as I could and was rewarded with her saying,

"Baby I'm coming, I'M COMING, OH BABY!" Wow this was amazing.

"Kiss me, I want to feel you lips baby" She demanded. I didn't need telling twice.

She held me tight.

"It your turn now." she said.

"Ah. I'm afraid that was too much for me honey." I replied.

"What?" She asked.

"Look, I came when you did."

She looked down and saw my strap on over my white satin knickers that we soaked with my come.

"Looks like you enjoyed that as much as did then. You kinky panty boy."

HSMan
HSMan
10 Followers