The Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retro couldn't take it any longer if he didn't feel her hot wet pussy wrapped around his cock soon he was going to explode. Without any warning he grabbed hold of her thighs and guided his cock into her pussy.

Siren put her hands on the bed to steady herself and moaned out loud as Retro's hard cock filled her. She was thrilled by what he'd done and the suddeness of it only turned her on even more. She was so wet that she could feel it trickle a little bit down the inside of her thighs as Retro pumped in and out of her. She knew that he wouldn't last too long but then again she also knew that she wouldn't either. She took one hand and frantically rubbed her clit pushing back to meet him thrust for thrust.

Retro felt his balls tighten and he turned his head to watch them in the dressing table mirror. The sight of his cock thrusting in and out of her combined with her fingers rubbing herself so vigorously pushed him over the edge. He moaned quietly to himself as he felt the familiar sensations of an orgasm wash over him. All the pent up emotions of the last couple of hours came out and he closed his eyes as he continued to pump into her holding her hips tightly as load after load of cum filled her sopping wet pussy.

Siren bit her bottom lip as she felt Retro increase the pace, oh how she loved it when he went hard and fast like this. Her fingers moved more quickly on her clit and she gasped as she was taken by surprise by the intensity of her orgasm. Having already cum once today she hadn't really expected to cum again. She lost all awareness of where she was so totally focused on the amazing sensations happening between her legs, that she didn't realise Retro had stopped moving until she heard his quiet chuckle. "Hey blondie, you still with me?"

Collapsing in a heap on the bed he held her sweaty body close to him.

"My goodness you were awesome" Siren panted trying to catch her breath. "That's my second orgasm in the space of a couple of hours. I could get used to this."

12