The Present Ch. 01

Story Info
My lover gives me a present to remember.
3.2k words
3.88
14.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A plane ticket to Montreal and a hotel reservation arrive in the mail, "Your present awaits" is all the card says. After an uneventful journey I arrive at the hotel, a very old building in the old part of the city, and check in. As I do I can't help but notice how attractive everyone is who works at the hotel, from the door man to the bellhop to the receptionist. As I check in I notice the tops of her stockings where her skirt is riding up as well as her nipples straining against her sheer blouse as she takes down my information. I can't take my eyes off of her beautiful breasts, they just seem like they're begging to be touched. Of course the woman notices and just smiles.

"The bill has already been taken care of and my name is Monique if you need absolutely else this evening."

The message was obvious.

The aura of sex and lust seem to be in the air, as I watch the bellhop adjust his hard cock as he helps a beautiful older woman with her bags, asking her if she would like the "same services" as she received on her last visit. As I go to the elevator the concierge asks me if I am interested in any of the hotels bars, restaurants or entertainment, pointing out that I should really check out the "hotel guests only" club that is located on the top floor.

"I think you'll find we are a very special hotel." she says as she lightly touches my arm she presses her large breasts against my shoulder, sending shivers right to my cock.

"We are willing and able to take care of any need you may have while you stay with us," she adds.

"Also, Sarah has told us to take very special care of you," she says while grabbing and lightly stroking my cock. "Anything and everything you desire."

"In fact she has asked that we offer you a bourbon in the lounge to relax after your trip, Saul will take your bags to your room."

"That sounds perfect!" I say as I follow her as she shows me to the bar. She leads me to a small table in the corner with very comfortable leather chairs.

She leans in to me, sliding her hand up my thigh and again grabbing my hard cock, and whispers "Again, if you need anything please don't hesitate." And with that she says as she hands me her card.

I so fucking turned on by everything in this hotel. I look around and watch the great looking bartender flirt with three girls while he's making drinks at the bar. I also see a couple in the corner where the woman is slowly stroking the man's cock as they talk. Before I could even ask the waitress comes up carrying a tray with a glass of what looks like bourbon.

"Knob Creek on the rocks." she says as she leans down to set my glass on the table.

"I am Adrianne can I get you anything else at the moment?"

"Not just yet" I say, leaving the door open to something further. I might as well take advantage of the services. I assume that's why you booked this hotel.

I watch her as she walks around the bar. She is short and curvy in all the right places and her straight blond hair is pulled back. Like the other female staff in the hotel her black skirt is a little too short, her heels are a little too high and her white blouse is a little too tight. Not super obvious, just enough to be noticeable. And super sexy. Watching her is not helping my hard on go away.

I sip my bourbon and continue to people watch. I see the bartender follow one of the girls at the bar to the ladies room. The couple in the corner are still groping each other, his hand inside her shirt and she now has his cock out and is continuing to stroke it under the table. Another couple walks in and sits at the bar. He's distinguished looking as is she. A little older but very attractive. And rich. A waiter comes up almost immediately and after a few words they all exit the bar. Must be repeat guests. A beautiful redhead and an equally gorgeous black woman are also groping each other in a booth along the wall. The black woman smiles at me as I watch her slide her hand up the redhead's skirt.

My gaze is interrupted by Adrianne with another bourbon. She leans over as she places the bourbon on the table, giving me a long look at her great tits.

"If you need to use the restroom, it's down the long hall by the bar and hard to find. Almost no one uses that one." She smiles wickedly at me. "Just in case."

After a few sips I take what I think is her cue and get up to go the the restroom. As soon I the door to the restroom closes Adrianne pushes it open and walks in unbuttoning her blouse.

"I couldn't help but notice you noticing my breasts."

She unhooks the front of her sheer black lace bra and smashes her chest against mine pulling me in for a hot kiss. I reach down and squeeze her sexy full ass, pulling her hard to me. She unbuttons my shirt all the way so our bare chests are rubbing together, her hard nipples firm against me. She unbuckles my belt and my pants and they fall to the floor. She smiles as my hardness pokes her in the lower stomach. Adrianne slides down my body, rubbing her fucking hot tits against me the whole way down. She looks up as she licks the head of my cock.

"Can I please suck your hard cock?"

"Yes Adrianne please suck me, put me in you mouth!"

It feels so good as she licks the length of my shaft before taking my super hard cock all the way down her throat. I watch her pretty face as she bobs up and down. She jams my cock down her throat once more, this time stopping with her nose touching my stomach and just moves her tongue on the underside. Fucking unbelievable. She pulls her head away and grabs my cock.

"Would you like to fuck these gorgeous tits of mine? I love being titty fucked and having cum splashed all over me."

"I would absolutely love that."

With that she spits on my cock, squeezes her smooth firm breast around it and starts sliding up and down. Heaven. Her skin is so soft and her breasts are nice and firm. I thrust my hips faster and faster, my cock slipping over her luscious flesh. My legs start to shake as I get close to cumming. All of a sudden she stops and stands up leaving me breathing hard and on edge.

"Your going to need to save yourself for your present."

"If you want you can get me off, I heard you have talented fingers." She sits on the counter and spreads her legs revealing her wet pussy to me. I walk toward her and run my finger up and down along her pussy lips, purposely missing her clit. I slide one, then two fingers in her. My other hand is moving from nipple to nipple pinching them roughly.

"You like my finger fucking?"

She just moans and nods.

"How did you hear about me?"

"Your hot Sarah told me while she was making the reservations."

I get working her cunt with my fingers, curling them to get to her g spot. She moaning pretty loudly now, time to finish her off. I touch her clit with my thumb as I finger fuck her and that sends her over the edge, cumming hard into my hand.

We both put ourselves back together. "Now I have to get back to work, I hope you enjoyed the tease. I know I did."

"What the fuck is Sarah up to? Knob Creek. Great with my fingers. Someones been planning." I think as I get in the elevator and to head up to the room. Just before the door closes another staff member pushing a room service cart jumps in the elevator, she is as hot as the rest of the staff, dressed in a super short skirt and tight white blouse, her long straight black hair pulled back, her dark skin setting off her clear blue eyes.

"Which floor?" she asks with her light French Canadian accent, but I notice she presses my floor before I give her the number.

"Is this you first time in Montreal?" she asks.

"Yes it is and I love everything about it so far."

"I have a feeling you are going to love the rest of your trip."

She gets out of the elevator on my floor and I follow her down the hall, watching every move of her nice tight little ass, and she stops exactly at my door.

"This room service is for you, Mr Pillow." she says as she opens my door and leads me in to the room.

The room is huge, sunken hot tube in the middle, king sized bed with silk sheets, an L shaped couch, a cabinet stocked with my favorite bourbon, a bathroom with what looks like a four person shower, heads on each end. The girl then lifts the cover off of the cart and reveals to show me what you ordered. A bottle of champagne on ice, two dozen oysters and a box full of toys. A black leather paddle, a wooded paddle that says "principle Pillow", a cat o nine tails, a riding crop, cuffs, leashes, blindfolds, and more. Various vibrators and dildos, a strap on, cock rings, a ball gag and assorted lubes and lotions.

"Those things are for you to use on your present." Then she slowly unbuttons her silk blouse and slips out of her tiny skirt leaving her in very sexy lace panties and a matching bra.

"Sarah has asked me to make sure your ready for your present, though I've seen it and you will be very happy, I would love it myself."

She she walks to me, kisses me while unbuckling my pants, taking them off and stroking my already hard cock. The girl has me sit on the bed as she does a little dance for me, grinding her body against me, rubbing her panty covered pussy up and down my leg. I can feel the heat through the lace material. She then drops to her knees and in one quick motion, takes all of my cock in mouth, right down to the base. I watch her sexy ass in the mirror as she slowly and deliberately sucks me. She then licks it from base to head and takes each ball in her mouth, stroking me with her saliva wet hand, making me hot, almost making me cum.

"You seem ready." She says as she stands up and finishes undressing me, kissing and lightly biting my nipples, all the while rubbing her smooth hot body against mine.

"By the way, my name is Gabrielle. I hope to see you more over the weekend."

She pushes me to the bed and walks out of the room, leaving me sitting there alone, wondering what is next. After a few minutes there is a knock on the door, I open it to see a large box, the size of a refrigerator, wrapped in paper with a bow and a note that reads: "For your pleasure, use as you will." I undo the bow and open the box and there you stand, my lover. You are dressed for fun in a black leather skirt, knee high leather boots, a sheer white blouse and black lace bra, leather bracelets with metal rings, a leather collar around your neck with a metal ring and a big smile.

"I am yours to use however you see fit."

I am stunned by how fucking sexy and dirty you look. All I can say is "Wow."

I guess I will use this present as I will, it is my birthday after all.

Since I need to take care of my aching cock I pull you into the room and bend you over the bed, pull your skirt up and spank you with my hand, pulling your arms behind you as I cuff them together. I then go over to my box of goodies and pull out the riding crop and force you to kneel in front of me. I put my throbbing cock in your hot little mouth, swatting you with my crop as you suck my cock. You moan as I hold you hair and slowly fuck your mouth, swatting you harder each time. I reach down and slip my finger into your dripping wet pussy, lightly brushing your clit. Your so fucking wet. You almost cum immediately. You moan loudly as I swat you hard with my crop, forcing my cock faster and faster in your mouth as far as I can, holding your head steady. As great as the other girls were nothing feels as good as your mouth Sarah. Perfect fit. After all of the teasing it doesn't take long as I cum in your mouth so hard I almost fall over, my legs giving out.

"The night is only just beginning!" I tell you as I give you one last swat.

After that very hot blowjob I sit on the bed and have you, my little hot sex slave, crawl to the fridge for the champagne, swatting you again with my crop. I position you next to the bed, legs spread slightly and your ass towards me, on your hands and knees acting as my end table. I set my glass of champagne on the small of your back while I look over the top floor entertainment options. They have various fantasy rooms, each complete with staff and outfits if needed. A classroom (hmm, I already have a personalized paddle), a sauna/massage room, a locker room, an office, a hospital room, a dungeon, a kitchen, a riding stable, most of the usual fantasies. They also have a common room with all sorts of play areas: couches, beds, mats on the floors, a couple of hot tubs, sex chairs and tables, sex swings, various places to tie someone to the wall or hang from the ceiling. As flip through the entertainment book I am rubbing your sexy ass, occasionally slipping my finger inside you, keeping you on edge. I go a little too far and you moan and twitch as you get close to cumming, spilling my champagne.

"Can't have that!!" I say as get the black leather paddle, pull you up by your hair and bend you over the bed and push your leather skirt up exposed your black thong covered ass.

Three quick, firm swats leaves your fine ass nice and pink but you seem to like it too much. I roughly pull your thong down to your knees and give you a harder swat with the paddle, the sound of the impact bouncing off of the walls. Once more I smack your ass, turning it bright red. I rub my hands over the paddle marks, feeling the heat coming off of the redness, put my finger in you, feeling your wetness, touching your clit, giving you pleasure. You look so good bent over the bed I decide I must taste you and I kneel down and lick you, from your clit to your ass and you moan and wiggle as I do. Just before you cum I stop, stand up and give you another quick three swats, the stinging stopping your potential orgasm.

"Fucking yum!" I think to myself as I look at you red ass-ed and breathing hard.

As you reach down to try and touch yourself I grab your wrists and but them behind your back, cuffing you again. I then go to the box and pull out a long metal bar that has hooks on either end and attach the bar to the rings on the tops of your boots so you are unable to close your legs, leaving you open and exposed. I stick my finger in your wet cunt again, then slap your clit with my hand, causing you to whimper a little. I place you on your back, head propped slightly on a pillow and tie your wrists to each side of the bed. Now for the real fun. Standing on the bed I lift your ass off the bed a paddle you turning your ass even redder, then I rub it gently. I straddle you and slide my cock into your waiting mouth. I pull my cock from your mouth and move so you have access to my balls, taking each into your mouth. I slide further up and stroke my saliva covered cock while you hungrily lick my ass. Damn I love it.

Enough of that. I get off of you and push the bar close to your chest, attaching it to your collar leaving you even more exposed and vulnerable, legs spread wide and pinned to your chest, wrists tied to the bed, totally at my mercy. Back the the box of goodies for a vibrator and the crop.

I alternate between a nice gentle fucking with the humming toy and hard smacks to your ass, thighs and clit, not letting you cum. Pleasure and pain, pleasure and pain, pleasure and pain. A suck on your nipple, a bite on your nipple. Pleasure and pain. Pleasure and pain.

I've had enough, I need to fuck you. I need to fuck you hard. I really need to fuck you hard. But first I attach chained clamps to your nipples and put the chain between my teeth as I start to fuck you. In and out I go fucking you hard, feeling your wet pussy grip my cock. and every time you get close to cumming I jerk on your nipples, the pain stopping the orgasm. I'm getting close, drop the chain and really fuck you hard, so deep with your legs pinned back.

I pound you, my sweat dripping on your face and chest. I hold my cock still, as deep inside you as I can, as you finally, finally cum. I feel it. The squeeze on my cock. The pulsing of your cunt muscles. The way you thrash your head about. A few more deep thrusts sends me over and I explode inside you. We both whimper in release. I cover your face with kisses. I untie and unlock you.

"Thank you Sir." you say. "May I clean you up?"

"You had better or I will get the paddle out."

You smile as you clean my cock clean of our mess, licking it, taking it in your mouth. The best little fuck slave ever. Your pretty face. Nice firm tits. Great and very useful mouth. Flat sexy stomach. Nice legs. Great sexy, succulent meaty totally fuck-able ass. What a present. A great fucking present.

This is going to be a great weekend...