The Present Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go rub his paddled ass." she instructs you. She gives you a light swat with her latex gloved hand. You rub his ass, feeling the heat rise from the red marks. More paddling of his ass. More ass rubbing. She then pulls you up roughly by your pigtails.

"Do you think he's been a good boy?" she asks you. You nod in agreement. She makes him lie on his back.

"Go reward him for being a good little slave boy Use your talented little mouth."

I watch you crawl toward him and start sucking his very large hard cock as the hostess alternates between lightly sucking my cock and rubbing it with her tits. She spits and drools on my cock so it slide smoothly between her tits. Cindy comes over and smacks her with the paddle. Hard.

"Lick his ass like the dirty Whore you are!" She orders.

With that she pulls me forward on the couch and works her down from the tip of my dripping cock to my ass and tongues my ass while slowly stroking me. She grabs one of other men who was sitting on the couch getting head.

"Do you want to fuck her? Do you want to fuck my little whore?"

"Absolutely."

"Fuck her hard! That's what she likes. Treat her like a piece of meat." He starts to pound her as she sticks her tongue in my ass. She moves up back to my cock. I feel each thrust as her head bounces off my stomach. Cindy walks over to where you are sucking her slave's cock and gives you a good swat. She again pulls you up by your pigtails, pulling your head back as she kisses your neck. She inserts two of her latex covered fingers into her own wet pussy and shoves them in your mouth, making you taste her.

"See how you wet you make me while watching you suck him?"

Then she puts those same fingers in you, making you shudder.

She turns you head toward me.

"Look how your boyfriend is enjoying himself."

You look over and Whore is still licking my ass but now the short cute blonde is riding me, grinding my cock in her tight cunt. You smile.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you, slave."

"On your knees and crawl back and suck my slave." She swats you as you crawl. I am distracted from watching you by the man pounding who cums hard into the hot Whore licking me. She never misses a beat. I look over and you are now on all fours sucking her slave and getting fucked by Cindy and her strap on. She is going at you pretty hard, giving you a smack every so often. She senses the same thing I do, that you are about to cum. She pulls out of you and pulls your mouth off of her slave and smacks your ass, then you thighs and even a slap across your face, and tells you, "I decide when you cum."

I like this girl. She moves to the couch and adjusts her toy so you can lick her. And lick her you do. I think you like doing that a lot. She tells slave to move behind you and only put it in you once, so you don't cum. He does. You moan. I know you're so on edge. Cindy cums again from your tongue. You keep licking. He slides in again and gives you a couple of hard, deep thrusts as you keep licking. She cums again. He puts it in you again. Once. She pushes you away and has you mount her, slowly riding her plastic cock.

"Do not cum!" she commands you.

"Whore!" She yells to my cocksucker. "Do as I told you."

The woman stops licking and tells me to follow her. The blonde slides off of me. Whore crawls toward to the couch where you are slowly riding, trying not to cum. She leans into you, pressing her great tits on your back, reaching around and roughly pinching your nipples. She slide down to her knees, licking and kissing your neck and back, all the way to your ass. On all fours she licking her masters pussy and your ass, spending more time licking you. You're trying so hard not to cum. She motions me over and the blonde follows. To distract you Cindy has slave shove his dick in your mouth and attaches clips to your nipples. You squeal slightly. He shoves his cock in deeper to quiet you. Whore drips lube on her finger and inserts it in your ass. You squeal again only to be quieted by his big cock. She then drizzles lube on my cock, gives me a few strokes, and guides slowly into your ass. You squirm. Cindy holds you tight, not letting you move away. Very slowly I move in and out. You start to relax and move on the fake cock at the same pace as me. I feel her cock push against mine inside you. Fuck this feel too good. Cindy pulls you down and kisses you hard while we slowly fuck you, filling your ass and cunt. You kiss her back hard, moaning in her mouth.

"Slave boy, you've been useful, you may titty fuck whore until you cum."

We all watch as whore lays next to us drizzles lube on her luscious breasts and slave boy rubs his big cock between them. You still haven't cum. It doesn't take very long as we watch slave groan and cum all over Whore's tits, neck and face. We start to move faster in and out of you. The blonde is now behind me, rubbing my ass and lightly pinching my nipples. I can feel you tensing, getting closer. Cindy unclips the clamps on your nipples and, like a switch, you cum. Hard. So hard I feel you might pass out. I feel you squeeze me as you cum. Fuck your ass feels so good, so tight as I pound you faster. I can't take anymore either. As I start to cum whore grabs my cock and jerks me off, jerking me as I cum on your ass and back, which she quickly cleans up. We both fall to the couch, beat. Our new friend passionately kisses us both and thanks me for letting her use you. My pleasure.

Back in the room, we shower. I wash you from head to toe, slowly, tenderly, lovingly. I wash your hair. I rub lotion onto your still red ass and your arms where the ropes held you tight. I dry you off and we slide naked into the cool, comfortable sheets. As I drink a bourbon I look at your many orgasm having, well fucked self, sleeping next to me with a slight smile on your face and I smile and think:

"Was this really a present for me?...."

12