The Present Situation Ch. 04

Story Info
Breaking down a barrier.
5.4k words
4.45
36.9k
22

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At home we again settled into a "normal" routine. This went on for a couple of months and I was getting a bit antsy for us to have another adventure. I had hinted a few times to Dawn we should take another trip but she kept saying we couldn't really afford one at this time. However, my company had scheduled an upcoming conference for me to attend in Dallas and all of the expenses were taken care of. That evening I sat Dawn down and told her we were going to the conference and I expected my devoted wife to make me very happy. I did not go any further, Dawn knew what I meant. I was like a little kid anticipating Christmas. My mind was in overdrive as I contemplated a whole week to experiment!

A couple of weeks later we were packing for the trip. I spied several bras Dawn had placed on the bed for packing. I questioned what those were for. She looked up and asked me if she should bring them. I tossed them back into her lingerie drawer and said since we were going out of town where no one knew us she would not need them. Dawn shook her head and went to the closet to retrieve her outer wear. She held up dresses and skirts for my approval. Some I said yes to and others no. Of course all of the yeses were for short dresses and skirts as well as revealing thin tops and blouses.

My only concession was she could wear a bra and choose whatever top she wanted to wear on the trip out since we might see someone we knew before getting on the plane. Unsurprisingly, she chose a slightly thicker white top. With the bra on there was no way any outline of her always erect nipples would show. The only nice thing about the top was its nice deep vee neck. It was entirely possible some lucky guy might get a chance to see my wife's bra encased tits.

While in flight I walked the aisle to the bathroom. I surveyed the crowd making sure I did not recognize anyone. Returning back to my seat I, whispering, instructed Dawn to go to the bathroom and while there she was to remove her bra. She whispered she couldn't, someone might recognize her. I assured her I had scanned the crowd and no one we knew was on our flight. Knowing resistance was futile my compliant wife got up and headed to the back.

A few minutes later she returned and as she sat in the seat she handed me a balled up bit of material. I smiled as I saw it was one of her smaller sexier bras. As she buckled her seatbelt I watched her tits gently sway. Her little nips scraped across the material and you could just barely see them. It was such a turn-on knowing my attractive wife was braless.

I leaned over and whispered how sexy she looked. She squeezed my hand and whispered back that she hoped she wasn't showing too much. I assured her nothing was seen and she leaned back resting.

Ninety minutes later the plane taxied in with a smooth landing. The jarring of the plane from the landing awoke my wife. I had been watching the slow rise and fall of her breasts as she slept. But, when the plane shuddered her breast moved under the white top like two quivering mounds of jello. She stretched and smiled at me.

As we exited the plane everyone was facing front so there was little opportunity for folks to enjoy her exhibition. But, once we arrived in the terminal crowds of people were hurrying in every direction. I would watch the faces of guys as we passed and wasn't surprised most of the men were closely checking my little wife out. Dawn knew they were checking her out. She kept her head down and stayed glued to my side.

It was early evening when we arrived at the hotel. We were both hungry and after a quick unpacking decided it was time to grab a bite to eat. The conference wasn't starting until the next morning so we were on our own this evening so I suggested we eat in the hotel's restaurant and then take in the local nightlife.

Dawn agreed and acted as though she were ready to go as she was. Even though she was braless I wanted her to be a little more daring so I told her she needed to change first. I reminded her the clothes she had on were her choice for traveling. Now it would be my turn to choose her clothes.

Dawn haltingly asked if she could choose the outfit. I decided to see what she would pick and said she could but it was subject to my approval. I did stipulate she had to wear either a dress or a skirt. Dawn considered the clothes she had brought and finally made a selection. I watched as she pulled a short black dress over her head and smoothed it in place. I helped zip the zipper on the back and turned her around for inspection.

The neckline made a nice vee but did not plunge as far as I would have liked. But, it did show a nice expanse of her upper chest. I reached out and gently rubbed both breasts through the lightweight summer dress material. Her nips stood out like little pencil erasers. The dark material did a fair job of hiding her nips, but anyone looking closely would see she was braless.

I asked my wife to bend forward for me. Dawn knew I wanted to see what other guys might get a chance of seeing. She compliantly bent forward and looked up at me. I peered down the gap her dress front made. Unfortunately, the material at the vee kind of bunched up when gravity took over and only allowed a partial view of her fine tits.

I think this is why Dawn had asked to choose her dress. She must have tried it on before and looked to see how exposed she would be. I told her to bend further forward. As she did this the material finally gave way and there before me were two gorgeous tits fully exposed. You could look past the two little erect nipples and see clear to her panties. I had Dawn go to the bathroom mirror and bend over. Seeing herself she commented she looked okay. When I had her bend further forward her smile left and she muttered a low "Oh." As she saw her pert breasts begin to appear. A red blush crept across her face and chest from embarrassment. I'm sure she did not expect to show so much.

Dawn straightened, apologized and offered to change into a less revealing outfit. I hugged her tight and told her not to think of changing, that she was dressed exactly as I wanted. I said she looked classy and yet could be a bit daring if things worked out right. Dawn meekly agreed and we headed out the door.

Unfortunately, (perhaps fortunately), the restaurant was full and it would be at least an hour before we could be seated. I gave the host our name and steered my wife toward the bar next door for a pre-dinner drink. Before entering I thought this might as well be a good time to start playing "the game". I guided Dawn off to the side and standing close told her we were going to go in separately and do as we did on our last trip.

She was to go in first, have a seat at the bar and I would come in a few minutes later. Before entering she was to remove her rings and act like she was available. If some man bought her a drink she could not refuse but would have to accept and drink it. If he wanted to dance she would also have to do it. And, if she liked the guy she was to show her appreciation.

I emphasized each point by slightly, yet firmly, squeezing her arm. My compliant wife listened closely to her orders and when I finished I asked her if she understood everything. She meekly nodded. I held out my hand and she pulled her rings off handing them to me. Dawn stood on tiptoe to kiss me and tell me she loved me. I kissed her back and told her she was all the woman I could ever desire. I then released her, she turned and walked into the darkened bar.

I found a comfortable chair and sat thinking how lucky I was to have a girl like my Dawn. After waiting about five minutes I decided it was time to see what was happening. I strolled into the darkened bar stopping long enough for my eyes to adjust.

It was your typical bar, long main side with about eight high barstools. At the far end was a short end of an "L". The bartender was a young 30ish guy leaning against the counter as he talked on his cell phone. He kept stealing glances at the attractive girl sitting on the stool at the middle of the bar. I could understand why he was. I knew this lady well. She was my wife.

I ambled over to the short end of the bar and plopped on one of the two stools. This gave me a vantage point to look down the length of the bar counter. Having found my seat I scanned the bar to see who was there. Surprisingly, the place was practically empty. A younger couple sat at a small table, heads together, talking in low tones. A 50-ish guy in a rumpled suit sat at the bar near the door nursing a drink. Slightly balding, a bit overweight, I would have bet anything he was a salesman on the road. Dawn and I rounded out the list of patrons.

I kept watching Dawn fiddle with her drink. She kept stirring the swizzle stick occasionally sipping her pink drink. Every so often she would look my way, a questioning look on her face. I would give no reaction and continue sipping my drink. I was fishing, using my wife as bait. I figured if we didn't get a nibble soon we could always try another spot.

Sure enough, a few minutes later the salesman got the attention of the bartender, said something and slipped him a bill. He then got up and walked over to sit next to my wife. He chose the side closer to me which was fine for this would give me an opportunity to see part of what he would see, if anything. As he sat down the bartender set a drink similar to what Dawn had been drinking in front of her. He said the gentleman had bought her a drink. The salesman beamed and Dawn looked up at him, gave a small smile and thanked him.

To get Dawn's attention I cleared my throat. I had been leaning forward elbow up on the counter and wanted her to do the same. Both she and the guy looked my direction. I acted like I was looking off into space, absorbed in my thoughts. The guy looked me over, I guess sizing me up. Finishing his appraisal he dismissed me from his mind and turned back to the beauty next to him.

Dawn could tell what I had wanted. Her facial expression didn't look enthused but being my compliant wife she rested her right elbow on the counter top and leaned forward turning her torso toward the guy. I leaned a little to the right so I could maintain eye contact with my lovely wife.

From my position I could just see the top swelling of her luscious firm tits. Remembering my prior inspection of Dawn's dress I suspected the salesman could obviously see more, but I highly doubted he could see her nips or full breasts.

Her movement wasn't lost on the guy. In the midst of introducing himself he gave a little snort and leaned in a little closer. It was evident he was trying to get a closer look at the displayed tits. Most gentlemen would have been discreet about it and tried to prolong the sight. But not this guy! He just kept talking, never taking his eyes off the semi-displayed breasts.

He was a loud and arrogant bastard, full of himself. He kept talking about his accomplishments and successes. Trying to get somewhere with this lovely woman he moved his right arm to drape over my wife's shoulder and his left arm over. The bar was in the way but I suspected he had placed his left hand on Dawn's thigh.

Fortunately, his eyes were still glued to Dawn's partially revealed chest for he did not see Dawn look up at me. Her eyes were pleading. I could tell she wanted me to save her from this brute. I mouthed the word "soon" and watched the gratitude on her face.

By her not reacting negatively the salesman sensed he could take more liberties. As he continued talking his left arm rose and the back of his hand began slowly running up and down Dawn's left side.

Dawn kept her eyes locked on me awaiting my instructions. I leaned slightly further forward and gave a short nod. Dawn just stared at me as she also leaned further forward. The crass salesman made a crude comment about liking what he saw and wasted no time in bringing his hand up to caress Dawn's left tit through the dress material.

Dawn's face took on a worried look, but as the obedient wife she remained fixed in place. I watched closely as the guy's hand continued to rub across my wife's tit. It must have felt good because Dawn kind of arched her back and I noticed Dawn's little pointy nips tent against the black material. They were hard little nubs and clearly outlined. Dawn has always had sensitive tits and when she closed her eyes and moaned I knew she was enjoying it.

The guy also knew he was getting this gal hot. He leaned closer to her and drew her to him. Their heads were now almost touching as he continued to manipulate her tit. Dawn's eyes were closed, her breathing came in short sharp gasps and her left hand grabbed the counter for support. His eyes remained fixed on my wife's chest. The way they were now leaning this far forward I reasoned it was possible the guy could maybe see my wife's little hard nips.

Suddenly his hand left my wife's cloth covered tit and slowly dived in the material gap to cup her right breast. Dawn stiffened a little and moaned again. He beamed as he rotated his hand around the tit flesh. Dawn likes it when I gently bite or pinch her nipples. She began making the same types of little yips so I figured he must be pinching and rolling her nipple.

His right hand left her shoulder and gently pulled the right front side of the dress away from her. From the grin on his face I knew he had an eyeful of all of my wife's firm round tit. He could now watch his fingers manipulate the flesh. My wife's breath was getting more rapid and I wondered if she was going to have an orgasm right there.

His right hand came back around the back of my wife and rested on her left hand. He grasped her hand and moved it down to his thigh. I could only see his arm moving my wife's slowly back and forth. I'm sure he was having her feel his cock through his pants. From the ecstatic look on my wife's face I don't think she knew what she was doing or cared.

Suddenly Dawn began to whimper like a puppy begging for a treat. I've been married long enough to know when she does this she is having a cum. Her right hand shot up and from outside the dress she grasped his tit filled hand. She held it in place squeezing it as if she were squeezing her tit. He got the hint and squeezed her tit. This went on for several seconds until Dawn finally came down from her high.

Calming down she began to realize what had just happened. A bright blush came to her face from the embarrassment of having a public orgasm. For the first time she realized where her hand was and she recoiled as if she had just touched a snake. Without a word she jumped from her stool and ran for the bathroom.

The guy just sat there dumbfounded. He looked back at me and smiled a conquering smirk. I tipped my glass to him and rising from the stool headed toward the bathrooms. He turned back to his drink waiting on the hot bitch.

The men's and women's rooms were next to each other. As empty as the bar had been I figured my wife was the only woman in her bathroom. I went in and found her at the sink gently sobbing. I wrapped my arms around her and just quietly held her. After several more sobs Dawn, through teary eyes asked me how I could ever forgive her. I asked her what she needed forgiveness of. She said she had been unfaithful. That another man had brought her sexual pleasure.

I assured my timid wife I was not mad and she had not committed adultery. She had not slept with him. Nor had she allowed his cock to enter her. That, I told her would be different. Instead he had simply brought her pleasure. I told her I was proud of her. That she had pleased me mightily by doing exactly what I had wanted.

Dawn sniffled and wiped a tear away. She asked if what she had done had truly pleased me. I smiled, kissed her, and again assured her I was both very happy and turned on. To emphasize my point I grabbed her hand and brought it to my hard cock. She felt the cock and smiling said let's go back to the room, she wanted me so bad.

I replied that we would be going back soon and I would make mad love to her all night long. I tilted her head to mine and locked my eyes with hers. I told her the guy had brought her real pleasure now she needed to do the same for him. Dawn wailed no that she couldn't do that. Feeling her breasts was one thing. She couldn't live with herself if she had sex with him.

I reminded her what I had earlier said that it wasn't sex or cheating if he did not enter her cunt, that was reserved for me. Her face took on a quizzical look. I said she could either bring him off with a hand job or use her mouth. Dawn's face looked worried as I spoke these words. It's true she had recently been sucking my cock, but she had never held, let alone, sucked another man's cock.

She expressed those thoughts. I put a slight firmness to my voice when I again stated her options. I told her women who teased men for their pleasure and gave none back were prick teasers and I had never respected prick teasers. I wanted to continue respecting my lovely wife. I expected her to return what she had been given. Dawn bowed her head and gave a slight assenting nod.

When she expressed concern that she could never give a hand job at the bar I countered that she should go back to him and ask him to join her in her room. I asked if she had her room key. Dawn answered yes it was in her purse. I told her to wait a few minutes I would leave first. I would go to our room and hide in the closet leaving the door open just enough to see. This way the guy would not know I was there and I could protect her if he tried to go too far. My mention of protecting her seemed to calm Dawn some and she hesitantly agreed.

I gave her a long passionate kiss and told her I loved how she was pleasing me. I then turned, walked out of the restroom, passed the guy and headed up to our room. Knowing I only had a few minutes I hurried to arrange things. I grabbed the digital video camera and placed it on the dresser in such a way it could capture the action on either the bed or couch. I turned on the bedside radio down low to hopefully cover any noise I might make. I picked up my clothes and dumped them in the closet and made a space for myself.

I had barely closed the closet door when I hard the electronic lock whine. The door opened and I heard the sound of entering footsteps. I pressed my ear against the closed door trying to hear what was happening. The sound of low voices seemed to come from the direction of the couch. I slowly opened the sliding door a crack to see.

There before me were my wife and the sales guy sitting closely on the couch, wrapped in each other's arms. He was leaning over her with one hand already down her dress front. His mouth was planting continuous kisses on my wife's neck and his other hand kept stroking her thigh. Dawn was leaning back on the couch letting him work on her.

She looked toward the closet and since she couldn't see me she gave a concerned look. I slowly extended my thumb and gave her the "thumbs-up" to let her know I was there. This seemed to relieve her some for she laid back, her body slightly less tense.

The guy removed his traveling hand from my wife's thigh and undid his belt buckle. He then unzipped and fished out his cock. He then grabbed Dawn's hand and brought it to the smooth flesh. Feeling another man's cock for the first time Dawn kind of recoiled. Then remembering what I had said she brought her hand back and began to slowly pump the cock flesh. I watched as her hand traveled up and down the pale flesh.

I kept waiting for the small cock to get bigger as it would harden. But, though it did get hard it seemed to only be about maybe 4-5 inches long. I now smirked knowing this high powered salesman was tiny compared to my 7 ¾ inches. I think Dawn kept thinking it would get bigger. She kept tugging on it, trying to stretch it.

12