The Present Situation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and I would go upstairs to the hotel room telling Dawn we had met during a conference meeting. Make believing we aren't married I would tell Dawn how I had told Ben she was a happily married woman afraid her husband was losing interest in. She feared her husband was bored with her plain sex and wanted more variety from her. She had registered in the hotel to spend several days forcing herself to open up sexually and experiment with different men so she could go back home and satisfy her husband. Since Ben and I happened to be available she could practice some more on us.

Ben laughed at the idea asking if Dawn would really go along with what I laid out. I reminded him how the night before Dawn had been compliant in doing everything she had been told to do. I was confident she could be pushed further if we took it slow and careful. I also said I really wanted to watch him fuck my wife long and hard. Ben was getting all excited and asked if we could go upstairs and get started. With a laugh I agreed and up we went.

In order to keep up the charade of Dawn not being my wife I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. I told Ben to stand to the side so Dawn would not immediately see him. Dawn's little face lit up when she opened the door and saw me standing there. She was dressed in the hotel's big fluffy terry cloth robe, belted in the middle. I leered at her and told her I had such a good time the night before I just had to come back for seconds. Dropping into the play acting Dawn asked me to come in and assured me I would not be disappointed. When I asked her if I alone would be enough to satisfy her Dawn's face took on a sexy grin and she replied if I wasn't enough she would go out and get a young stud to help. Little did she know she had just fallen into my trap.

I said I had brought a backup and grabbing Ben's arm brought him to the doorway. Several emotions crossed Dawn's face in less than a second. I saw it go from surprise to concern to passive trying to mask her feelings. Dawn just stood there like a deer in the headlights. I asked if we could come in and Dawn slowly moved to the side so we could enter the room. Recovering her composure Dawn asked us if we wanted to sit down. I said let's all sit on the couch with Dawn between us. Once settled in I began to tell Dawn the storyline I had concocted downstairs with Ben.

My little wife listened as I told Ben of her love for her husband, her fear of losing him and how she had planned these few days to learn how to be more sexy for him and keep him. I kept watching her face and suspected she had harbored thoughts about some of the things I said. I finished up saying Ben and I had the rest of the day free and we were willing to help her open up more. That with our help she could become the woman her husband desired. Dawn knew the double meanings behind my words and knew I wanted her to accept what was to come in order to please me. Finally I asked Dawn if she was prepared to spend the afternoon with two horny guys, to get great pleasure as well as give great pleasure.

Dawn replied by standing, loosening the robe's belt and sliding the robe off her shoulders to pool at her ankles. She demurely struck a pose with one leg cocked before us, head shyly bent down, unable to look us in the eye. There before us stood my little wife clothed only in a matching white semi transparent bra and panties. Surprised to see her with a bra on I commented how she had mentioned to me she was going braless while here to get used to being more adventurous, like her husband wanted.

Dawn hesitantly replied she had reasoned while in the room, alone, did not count. That she had planned on going braless when in public. But now we were here she would take her underwear off. With that she began reaching around to unclasp the bra. I stopped her and said I found the bra and panties to be very sexy and leave them on awhile. I asked my wife to kneel between us guys, take our cocks out and get us hard so we could all play.

Without a word Dawn complied lowering herself by kneeling on the carpet between her two teachers. Her little hands first reached out to undo my belt and unzip my trousers. I raised my ass up to help her pull my pants and boxers off. As I drew my shirt over my head I felt her little hand begin pumping on my cock. Settling back I told her Ben must be feeling left out so she should make him comfortable also. Dawn's eyes made brief contact with mine before she turned toward the young man sitting next to me.

I watched Dawn's dainty hands reach forward to the young man's lap. Coming in contact with the pants material her hands briefly stopped as if she were unsure of what to do. But after a few seconds she proceeded to grab the zipper and undo his belt. Ben lifted his ass and allowed the mature brunette to pull his pants and underwear off his athletic legs. Dawn had to tug a couple of times on the underwear to get it past Ben's hardening cock. When the underwear slid past his hips Ben's cock meat pulsed upward like an angry snake rearing its head up. A little gasp escaped Dawn's lips as she sat transfixed by the sight. I smirked knowing soon this growing cock would be filling my little wife's snatch.

As Ben pulled his shirt over his head Dawn's little hand began a pumping motion on his semi hard cock flesh. In no time it had grown rock hard. A full hard nine inches appeared to be ready to spear my little wife. Dawn's eyes were fixed on Ben's cock as she used both hands to slowly pump it to full hardness. Quietly placing my hand on the back of her head I gently guided it within inches of the warm cock flesh.

No words were needed. Dawn knew I wanted her to orally please this young man, and by doing so she knew she would be pleasing me. On her own she planted a closed mouth kiss on the tip of his flared cock's head. Then she proceeded to open her mouth wide and we watched as the first couple of inches disappeared into my lovely wife's mouth. Her lips closed around the flared head and she flicked her tongue on his piss slit. Ben moaned as exquisite feelings washed over him.

Ben grabbed both sides of Dawn's head and began rocking her face back and forth. This caused a couple more inches to disappear and soon Dawn was consuming half of his large cock. Ben threw his head back, closed his eyes and kept a continuous series of moans going as he gave in to the exquisite feeling of having his cock ministered to by the kneeling beauty.

Dawn setup a rhythmic cadence continually raising and lowering her mouth on the tube of hard flesh. On the down stroke she was now devouring all but about two inches of cock and on the up stroke held his cock head tight in her little mouth. This action allowed her hands to be free. Her left hand began stroking his muscular thigh as her right hand dropped to her left breast to caress and knead her flesh. Dawn was really giving in to her carnal lust. As her hand mauled her tit she groaned repetitive small moans from her cock filled mouth.

When I told Ben to play with the slut's tits he dropped both hands down to her chest. Brushing her hand out of the way he replaced it with his hairy hand, rotating the palms across and over Dawn's hard little nipples. This caused Dawn to moan all the louder as she unconsciously wriggled her bottom back and forth.

I reached behind her and placed a finger at her steamy damp hole. Dawn jerked forward when my finger scraped across her clit. At the same instant Ben jerked his hips upward. Dawn's mouth was on the down stroke and before she could back off her nose mashed against Ben's pubic hairs. She instantly coughed and sputtered from the unexpected intrusion and tried to back off the long cock fully in her mouth and gullet. But Ben had reached up and held her head in place with one strong hand on the back of her head. Unable to cry out Dawn's little fists beat futilely on his hard thigh. At the same time Ben flexed his hips up and groaned as he dumped his hot sticky load straight down my wife's throat. He didn't seem to care my wife was practically suffocating, her nostrils flaring and her over stuffed mouth trying to get some fresh oxygen.

Ben's hips flexed a couple more times and finally he collapsed back on the couch. The hand restraining my wife's head dropped to her shoulder and drooped there. Instantly Dawn backed her mouth off the long cock. I sat there amazed as I watched inch after inch of glistening cock meat reappear. It had not had time to deflate yet and when the bulbous head exited to wave before my gasping wife I marveled she had taken it all.

Dawn sat back on her heels, her eyes transfixed on the angry red looking cock waving like a cobra before her. She reached out and placed one small hand around the base of his cock and the other wrapped around it slightly higher on the pole. At least half the prick stood uncovered by my wife's little hands. Holding the cock securely in her grasp Dawn lowered her head and opened her mouth. She slowly drew the cock in and did not stop until her lips touched the fingers holding the cock in place. Dawn then backed her face off the cock until only the cock head was enclosed before dropping down to again touch her fingers.

Both of us guys watched my wife repeat this oral work for awhile before I commented how much of a turn on it had been watching her totally swallow Ben's cock. I told her to go ahead and try swallowing all of him again. Dawn backed the cock all the way out and said she did not think she could do it again. But after some more encouragement she again placed her lips on his tube of flesh, and, stretching her lips wide, proceeded to begin descending on his cock. When her lips touched her fingers she moved her little hand away which exposed a couple more inches of hard flesh. She gagged a couple of times as she worked her way down over the fleshy tube finally stopping when her lips touched her lower hand.

I placed my hand on the back of her head and applied gentle pressure. But Dawn shook her head in the negative as she coughed and sputtered around the cock flesh. It was clear she had about 3 more inches to go but was unable to again totally deep throat Ben. I motioned for Ben to return to kneading her tits as my hand dove to play with her clit. In no time my little wife was thrashing around like a worm impaled on a hook. Between the moans and her gushing cunt I could tell she was close to another orgasm.

Ben's right hand kept twisting and palming Dawn's left tit. The nipple stood out cherry red from the abuse it was taking and her breast flesh was bright red from all the squeezing Ben had been doing of it. Clear liquid was running down her legs as more and more fluid escaped her cunt.

By now Dawn's mouth was getting used to the large prick in her mouth. Of her own volition she was expelling a couple of inches before rapidly plunging back down to grind her lips into the hand encircling Ben's cock. I pried Dawn's little hand off his hot cock and placed it on my hard prick. Dawn tried jacking on my cock flesh but found it awkward so she rested her hands on both of his thighs as she plunged up and down.

Now her hand was out of the way I whispered in her ear she was going to take all of Ben's cock. At first she tried shaking her head no, but I insisted and began pushing her head down. Ben twisted Dawn's nipple extra hard and she cried out around his prick as another inch disappeared. Ben twisted again as two of my fingers plunged into her wet cunt. I pushed more and another inch disappeared. Only an inch to go and my petite wife would have swallowed all of this stranger's 10 inch cock! Surprisingly Dawn wasn't choking and sputtering around Ben's prick. Figuring its time I placed more pressure on my wife's head driving her downward to plant her lips into his cock hairs. Now Dawn was sputtering and trying to gasp for breath. Holding her in place I placed my other hand on her throat and felt. I could swear I felt the bulge of Ben's cock as it rested in her throat. As long as it was half of it had to be lodged there.

Not wanting to suffocate my wife I grabbed both ears and pulled her head up a couple of inches allowing her to catch her breath. Before she could grab the cock and pull it from her mouth I slammed her head back down to fully engulf his cock. Again Dawn gagged as tears welled up in her eyes. I only kept her there a few seconds before I again pulled her up enough to take a breath and slam her head back down again. I did this several times until Dawn came to expect it and was no longer gagging each time she swallowed the whole cock.

I pulled her fully off Ben's cock and told her to hold it. She captured the angry red flesh and stared at the spit ladened flesh. I told her to look at how long Ben's cock was. I went on to tell her she had taken all he had to give that she was now a true cock sucker and that I expected her to fully swallow any cock she sucked from now on. Dawn just sat there on her heels looking at the long tube of flesh. I broke the spell by telling her she was now going to swallow all of Ben's cock on her own without help from me. Dawn looked at me, her eyes soft and pleading. I stared back and told her to do it now, that Ben and I would please her as she learned to better deep throat.

Knowing what she must do Dawn opened her mouth and sucked in half Ben's cock. She drew back a couple inches and plunged back down. She did this several times each time taking another inch of cock into her oral cavern. After several such plunges she was getting to within an inch of meeting her goal. Her nose was tickling his pubic hairs and she was making small gagging sounds. I was about ready to slam her head down when on her own Dawn backed most of his cock out and suddenly slammed her head down mashing her lips against his nest of dark hairs. She did it! My wife had actually swallowed all this young man's long cock!

Ben and I both heaped praise on Dawn as she again rose up and then slammed back down to fully encase his prick. Since Dawn was setting her own pace she was not choking for air. She would rest her lips against his flesh a few seconds and then rise to take a breath before swallowing him again. I sat mesmerized watching this act for a couple of minutes before telling Dawn she could stop. Dawn was really into it because she continued a couple more strokes before she finally released Ben from her lip lock sitting back on her thighs, wiping her wet mouth.

I informed Dawn since Ben's prick was larger than mine she should have no problem sucking all I had to give. Dawn looked at me, her eyes sparkled as she lovingly took my cock in her hands and planted little kisses all over it. She moved her head back several inches staring down at my hard cock she held upright. Swallowing once she opened wide and proceeded to swallow my cockhead. I watched in awe as my dainty wife slowly lowered her face on my cock. It was disappearing inch by inch enveloped by her warm moist mouth. When only about 2 inches remained out Dawn gagged once. I flexed back to give her a moment of breathing room, but my little wife shook her head no and once again descended until her nose was tickling my pubic hairs.

My cock was jerking deep in my wife's throat. Just watching her nostrils flare as she tried to breathe around my cock tube was setting me off. I tried to hold back but my mind was on an erotic overload and all too soon I was pulsing hot jets of my jizz down her gullet. Dawn backed off just enough to breathe and swallowed all I shot into her. I lovingly held my wife's head as she drank down all my love juice. Finally I was done jerking and Dawn knew I was finished. She pulled my cock out of her oral canyon and fisted up my softening flesh to catch a last dollop exiting my piss hole. She snaked her tongue out and mewed as she lapped the pearly liquid up.

While Dawn had been servicing me Ben had gotten up to go to the bathroom. Finishing me Dawn leaned back on her heels. I gently cupped her head in my hands and told her how much I loved her. Dawn shyly whispered back her love for me. I then told her I wanted her to fuck her young stud. Dawn hesitantly asked me if I truly wanted her to, but I think she secretly had been hoping I would order her to do so. Upon hearing my affirmative reply Dawn whispered back she would do it for me if that was what I truly wanted. I told her to get a washcloth and clean both her studs off. Dawn got up and went to the bathroom to do as told as Ben entered and sat on the edge of the bed.

Soon Dawn returned with a damp washcloth and a dry towel. She knelt in front of me and holding my now semi limp prick washed my cock clean. She then gently dried it and gave it a small peck on the head before rising to go kneel before Ben.

I watched my wife kneeling between his legs and washing his cock of any remains of his orgasm. Though his larger cock was flaccid when he first sat down I watched it begin to reharden and grow as my wife manipulated it gently cleaning it with the cloth. Before she could get it dry his prick was again standing tall and firm. I marveled his cock could get so hard so quickly.

Ben lay back on the bed letting the mature kneeling beauty jack on his cockmeat. Both of Dawn's hands were jacking up and down his shaft and the big purple head was still visible. Dawn leaned forward and swiped her tongue across the head eliciting a moan from him as he tensed his hips.

Dawn's hands traveled up Ben's thighs and she proceeded to plant little kisses up his thighs and his stomach. Keeping up the pretense I told Ben Pamela had agreed to fuck him while I watched. His groans told me he was in agreement.

Dawn stood to pull her panties down and off before lying down on the bed next to Ben. He rolled to his side facing her and leaned in to suck on her succulent firm breasts, alternating from one to the other. He rained kisses and gentle bites on Dawn's tits for several minutes until she was constantly moaning and thrashing about. Finally he moved away enough to position himself over my wife propping himself up on his elbows.

I told Dawn to tell him what she wanted him to do. Embarrassed, Dawn covered her eyes with her arm and whispering asked him to have sex with her. Both he and I grinned as she said those words. He grabbed his hard cock and positioned the large head against her tight opening and began to push his hips forward. I leaned forward to watch as his cock began to slowly disappear in my wife's tight cunt. As he entered her my wife grabbed fistfuls of sheet, her body tense, waiting as he overfilled her. Several times Dawn moaned for him to stop. Each time Ben would stop, resting on his elbows. Eventually Dawn would either nod or use her hands to pull on his thighs signaling it was time to move further forward.

This went on for a few moments and I was beginning to wonder if my wife would be able to once again take this stud's large cock. Finally with only an inch or so of cock still in sight Ben pulled back a few inches and slammed forward burying himself to the root. Dawn was crying out and moaning as Ben just lay there enjoying the feeling of the tight cunt.

Though she was surely overstuffed Dawn must have been adjusting to the large prick for she began to move her hands up and down his back like she does when we make love and her hips started making little motions. Taking the signal Ben began a slow rhythm of pulling about half his cock out and slowly planting himself fully inside her. He did this several times until Dawn's hips began moving faster and more urgently. Clearly my wife wanted this stud to start pounding it to her.

Ben took the cue and began pistoning at a faster rate. He also began pulling most of his cock out before quickly pushing back to slam his groin into Dawn's pelvis. Dawn's little trim dancer's legs hooked around his muscular thighs to urge him on further. The veins on her neck stood out as she thrashed under him working through her orgasms. Ben's back was shining with his sweat as he kept plowing into the older lady under him.