The President's Gay Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
The rehabilitation of naughty Magnolia is complete.
13.9k words
4.82
12.3k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

After suggesting a few minor tweaks and two errors and a place name that had to be corrected, Magnolia wiped her eyes and said they had been tough years and if only members of the extended family had come to the assistance of her parents instead of falling away from them, the outcome may have been very different.

"I think some of my tears resulted from the sheer power of the story telling -- please may I meet Mr Locke?"

"He's commenced a delayed trip to South America but you'll meet him when he returns," Jim said. "Kitty and I are off to have a drink and then on to dinner and we warmly invite you two to join us."

"Please Magnolia."

"We would be delighted, Skye had asked could we go out. Gerry is at some function at the City Club so will booze the night away. Are you sure we are not intruding Jim, Kitty says you two don't get together all that often?"

"That will change and then again perhaps it won't if Kitty gets a real political career going. But tonight perhaps you could allow me to share some of my political experience."

That confession startled Magnolia. "Have you been in politics?"

Kitty laughed and said he was a political bureau chief and had reported on at least five General Elections and numerous by-elections. "He has experience to burn and some of what he tells us will be invaluable. Have you a book to read Skye?"

"No, but I'm interested in politics. I know a lot about how to disrupt meetings, eject protesters without hurting people alongside them, defusing bombs, searching behind stage for booby traps. You know, the usual things."

"I'm not really sure that I do," Magnolia said nervously.

Skye smiled. "Don't worry -- most of that stuff occurs around the party leaders. No one is really interested in you ordinary candidates."

"Oh, I'm relived to hear that," Magnolia said and joined in the laughter but frowning.

During a break in conversation Magnolia stood up suddenly and said, "This has been a rather draining day for me so come on Skye, you can catch up on drinks when we get home. You are good to me by volunteering to drive. Kitty, I was ready to strangle you five hours ago when you called me but as usual you turned me around and I feel better for it. You are really reshaping me as a better person, also without trying it would seem but I know it is not done without thought. Oh, this is becoming a speech. Sorry. What I want to say is as soon as we are selected as candidates, as I feel we will be, I'm taking you to England to meet my parents. I want to meet them again and this sense of reunification is all because of you. 'Kick ass Kitty' my ass. You are an angel in disguise."

"A week, can we afford a week away?" Kitty laughed.

"You know as well as I do you selected staff for our office as our successors. We being away for a week will be good for them."

"This office, now I want the truth," Jim said playfully. "It's really only a PR showcase for the Prime Minister isn't it?"

"The office already has logged almost 300 phone call, more than 450 items of correspondence of which a little over 100 are complaints regarding perceiving denials of equal opportunity in politics, political service or under political patronage against the writer while we have received seven submissions regarding the need for adjustments to current equal opportunity legislation and about one hundred and fifty suggestion on how equal opportunity in the workplace could be improved."

Jim looked at Kitty in surprise. "How could I have been so wrong?"

"Because you think like a male that people with complaints tend to be wimps."

Jim sighed and said Kitty could be right. "Good work ladies, I'll be putting Shona Ralph, chief of our Better Living team on to you to dig into this thing."

"This thing?"

"Oh come on Kitty, don't snarl at me like that. My heart's in the right place isn't it."

"I suppose so."

Magnolia became the cavalry. "Thank you for taking an interest in our office Jim. Kitty is correct -- an extraordinarily percentage of males seem to have the attitude we are engaged in window dressing. I suggest you have Shona talk to the person being groomed as my replacement as I understand you know her, Chase Menzies."

Magnolia and Kitty laughed at the look on Jim's face.

"Jim I recruited her because I recognize her potential and her experience and success in management speaks for itself. She just took a wrong turn, for her, when she took up with you believing the easy life was for her. Magnolia and I, apart from planning and forming policy, mostly lay about the office scheming. The day-to-day drive is headed by Chase in tandem with another woman we've taken on as my replacement. The vision of the four of us is to grow the broadening work of the office from the PM's department into a functional new wing of the Department of Employment and Industrial relations. All of this is set out in our strategic and marketing plans which have been endorsed by the PM's chief of staff and he has briefed Lord Fitzroy who said, and I quote the chief of staff, 'Sounds progressive and potentially a dynamic initiative. Let them run with it but keep an eye on them because they are only women'. Ends quote. That man of Magnolia's has problems, I'm telling you."

"Calm down dear, Skye and I are off. Kitty is getting these power surges of her more under control Jim since she'd been associated with me."

It was Kitty's turn to display a funny open-mouth look. Magnolia looked at Jim looking at Kitty and she said, "Cute huh? Even she can be surprised. Goodnight darling," she said kissing Jim, you are such a lovely man and this is the first time I've been in your company for a reasonable length of time. I'm already falling for you, passively of course. Kitty you've picked a really nice man."

The two women hugged, bursting into tears.

Jim looked on in dismay, catching Skye's grin.

Skye told him cheerfully, "Don't worry, they just have this thing some women have. It's not about being gay."

Waving to the departing women, Jim said, "For the life of me I can't see a problem with Magnolia."

Kitty said she appreciated Jim telling her that. I've noticed real change in the last few weeks but in recent days her confidence has taken off. I know people have mood swings and it's difficult to note changes in people you are with all the time but I truly believe today we witnessed a minor miracle. The pressure she came under in being told we had documented her background momentarily plunged her into despair, giving her choices, and her mind took over and set her free. I know this sounds wacky but today we have witnesses the full blossoming of the The Lady Magnolia Fitzroy. I'm not even sure that she knows it yet, but so what? She will and soon."

"I think she knows Kitty. I don't think it was the alcohol talking. A guy knows when he meets a happy woman and she became happy the second we walked away from proofing that two-page feature."

"Oh my good boy."

"You've done wonders with her Kitty. Come on a kiss and off we go."

After Jim picked up the tab on expenses they stayed a while talking to the restaurateur and his maitre d'. Only during that quite brief social encounter did Jim and Kitty realize they were at the threshold of becoming quite regular patrons of that Mediterranean-style restaurant. They were also beginning to click into becoming a couple.

They left the corner restaurant arm-in-arm and potentially proceeded in anyone of four directions and without any discussion crossed and continued in the opposite direction from which they had approached the restaurant. It was unspoken and they had been less romantically engaged that usual because they'd eaten with company. They strolled on, chatting lightly but not about their destination. They just knew the time had arrived.

* * *

In the alley behind King Towers Apartments occupying the site of a long demolished movie theatre they stood in probably not the exact place they were sixteen years ago but they knew it was close enough. They remained oblivious to the trash bins and the probable associated odors.

They came out of a long, very long kiss, their hands still passive. As Kitty was pushed against a wall, probably dank because the sun would reach it only for very short periods and the wall would be territory for creepy-crawly things seeking moss and slime, she didn't really care. What they were about to do was bigger than discomfort and unhygienic conditions and even rats.

She shuddered.

"Are you okay?"

"Um rats?"

"You'll be okay. You're with me."

She smiled, biting back the retort, 'That's bullshit' and waited in mounting excitement for his hand to begin lifting the hem of her dress.

Jim moved from kissing below her ears and around the larynx area to gently kiss over her eyes, making Kitty become a little breathless. She tingled in anticipation of her hem being lifted but instead his hand snaked up under her top and grabbed a handful of breast, causing her to involuntarily thrust against him and breathe a little hoarsely against his mouth as his lips covered her mouth. Her mouth opened its invitation and his tongue slid in against hers and they lightly wrestled and with relief she felt the waves of orgasm sweep through her, earlier than she could remember, and she calmed as they ended but she parted her legs hopefully.

God, she was such a slut, she thought and relished the thought and pulled him closer after digging down to pull the right hand side of her bra up so he was free to really grope her. She thought she could feel him hardening against her thigh but if that was her dreaming she still wouldn't be wrong because for him it would be unavoidable, not with him tonguing her like that and now with her fat nipple between her fingers. The crotch of her pants would be damp by now -- she wanted his fingers there to feel that, to know she was ready.

Oh no, more delay! He'd pulled his head back a little to say to her slowly, "Are you sure? If a police patrol catch us at it we could be done for, appearing in Court in the morning and being lectured for being irresponsible adults and everyone..."

"Grrrrrrrrrrr!" she roared, slamming a hand over his covered penis that was so easy to find. "Get on with it!"

The stupid man pulled back even more and was now shaking -- he was laughing. She groaned. The message she was hot and frustrated finally filtered to his brain, it seemed. Quickly he unzipped, fumbled briefly and then filled her hand with what she wanted.

"Quickly, no more delay," she groaned and was relieved she wasn't told needlessly that all women wanted adequate foreplay. She'd been amid mental foreplay for weeks!

Her dress lifted and he pulled her panties aside.

"No, I want them taken off and placed over the top of your head."

"What?"

"You heard. Sixteen years ago you fooled around like a clown a times. Over the years I pictured you with my panties over your head, grinning like at ape at me but I don't know, this is so stupid, but at the same time looking rather gorgeous as you grinned lustfully at me."

"I don't believe I'm hearing this."

"Jim!"

"All right, all right. Keep your voice down. Take a good grip around my neck while I lift you and get them off you -- if I rip them off they won't stay on my head."

They rocked like a couple of primitive robots to cooperatively complete that task.

"Hell, you're leaking. You don't require foreplay!"

She closed her eyes in despair but the stupid boy became her good boy as he changed his position, probably spreading and bending at the knees, she kept her grip but lowered it to around his shoulders, he bent over her left shoulder banging his head against the wall. Kitty lifted from the waist and they both grunted and he rammed it home and almost instantly she came, in a flood she was quite sure, but he said nothing. She almost lost her grip and heard him says something about 'my fucking head'. She pushed her groin back hard against him and as she pulled back she felt him pull back. They heard a disgusting squelch and they were away, hammering away, hearts pounding, gasping and breaking into a sweat.

Anytime now she knew a patrol car would enter the alley, multi-color lights flashing while overhead a police helicopter would bath them in searing white searchlight.

But they didn't.

Jim came with a roar and huge shuddering that almost took away her remaining breath but even that was an exaggeration because she heard her voice say to him, "Oh, you're such a good boy." She looked at him, with city lights reflecting enough illumination back off overhead clouds, for her to see him, eyes closed and sweaty, looking so ridiculous with her panties over his head.

Kitty knew this was exactly what she'd long to see and remember and promised she'd remember it forever.

"I love you Jim. Please marry me."

Although still panting, he managed, "Okay. I'd like that."

They rested and then walked out of the alley. They'd had their first argument as lovers, albeit a really minor one.

"Leave my panties here."

"No, put them on and be a respectable lady."

"Do what you're told. They are my panties. Leave them here."

"No, when we get back to my apartment to fuck properly I'll take them off you to retain as my trophy."

"You asshole, leave them here."

"Now who's the asshole bully?"

"Jim, please leave them here as a memorial to our visit here to unite in sex for the very first time."

"Oh, of course. Why didn't you say that? I would have given you precedence. Where would you like them placed?"

"Drop them anywhere. This entire alley is our special place. Back to your apartment for proper sex you said?"

"Yeah -- that was great but rather lacking taste darling. Our sex is heading for the up and up."

Jim looked at her face and urged, "No, don't be disgusting. You know what I meant. I'm in love with you Kitty. Please kiss me."

Kitty was only too pleased to close her eyes and bend forward, lips puckered.

Chapter 14

Lady Magnolia and Kitty had their nominations for selection accepted by the National Unity Party (NUP) at 9:30 on Friday morning and when they closed at noon Lady Magnolia was advised there were seven candidates competing for selection to become the NUP candidate to fight the election for the Mayfair Heights seat while Kitty was advised there were only her and the party's sitting member for the Sutherland Downs seat. However, the leading item on TV news that evening reported that Trade Minister Patricia Jones had been appointed Oceanpacifica's Ambassador to the United States and would resign from Parliament in eight week's time, a week before she was due to lave for the US.

That evening Gerry had a quite conversation with Magnolia.

"Um darling?"

"Yes dear."

"Bad news I'm afraid. A revolt is threatening within the senior ranks of the NUP machine, not within the political party because as you are aware Sir Max controls that. A petition is circulating among party members asking you to withdraw your nomination before the selection meeting is held on Wednesday."

"Well they can go jump in the lake."

"Er, this could become embarrassing for me darling."

Magnolia snorted and said Gerry was capable of putting out fires.

"Very bad darling."

Magnolia stared at him and noted his face looked pinched. She lay back and said, "Come over here darling and treat me as my reward. I will withdraw but only if you find it necessary to ask me.

Sir Gerald walked to her smiling and dropped to his knees. "Thank you mommy."

The phones in their household ran hot next morning from the time people began reading the Lady Magnolia story in the Guardian. Almost every said it was a heart-warming story but most of the comments from conservative members of the NUP were unanimous: no way should Lady Fitzroy stand for election.

Kitty arrived at 7:30, observed what was happening, so bundled Magnolia and Skye into Kitty's car and drove off after advising Gerry and Sir Max their phones would be switched off.

Magnolia whined, "People hate me."

Skye snarled, "Don't be a wimp Magnolia. Kick ass like Kitty does.

Kitty said nothing until Magnolia asked where were they going and brightened when Kitty said they were going on a familiarization tour around Sutherland Downs and would attend a barbeque luncheon at the ranch of the international opera singer Dame Muriel Smithfield who was chairman of the electorate committee.

To Magnolia and Skye's astonishment they were hosted like long-lost friends and recognized Magnolia as the country's 'instant celebrity'. They all crowded Kitty of course and appeared still shell-shocked Dame Muriel had described Kitty as 'such an outstanding lady with such immense political standing and clout' who in her wisdom had chosen to represent Sutherland Downs in Parliament.

"I can't believe we are being feted like this," Magnolia whispered to Kitty who answered that it was nothing out of the ordinary. "These are simply country people being themselves. I kept my late parents' home out here on the coast and will have it upgraded with the study extended to become a proper electorate office. I'll take you guys out there within a week or two. Before Gerry met you he used to take the occasional person out there for a quiet weekend Magnolia. That's why he's pushed Max to give me the Sutherland Downs Electorate -- it's my reward."

"You mean he took women there, probably some married women?"

"Of course Magnolia," Skye whispered. "He wouldn't take guys -- Gerry's not gay."

Magnolia knew her political aspirations were doomed when Lady Marsh called her that evening to ask her to withdraw her nomination.

"No. But you can tell your daughter I don't mind if she withdraws from my election team."

"That ungrateful elder daughter of mine laughed in my face when I urged her to drop you. After all I've done for her."

"She probably believes in integrity and fair play Lady Marsh."

"You rude bitch."

"That's uncalled for Lady Marsh. You are deservedly down in title precedence on me. Good evening Lady Marsh."

On Tuesday afternoon Magnolia was called to the Prime Minister's office and returned looking rather down.

Kitty noticed the slumped shoulders just as Skye put her arm around Magnolia. "He asked you to withdraw and you agreed?"

Magnolia's body bent and she told Skye yes.

"Wise move," Kitty said. "Even without this groundswell against you within party hierarchy it would have been uncomfortable for the PM having you in his team, especially when you disagreed with him as you do rather often and sometimes quite heatedly these days."

"Okay, I admit I should have gone with the New Age Party but too late now, their nominations closed two days ago. I'll put my effort into your campaign."

"No, I don't need you. I'm only having two meetings, one on the night the four-week election campaign starts, and one on the night it ends, plus having three election billboards erected. I want you to concentrate winning your own seat."

"What?"

Skye asked, "Have you approached the Agency to rig Magnolia's election?"

"No, of course not. Here's how it will work..."

Nominations for candidates to contest the sixty-nine seats in the one chamber Parliament closed the next Friday and the Page 1 story in theEcho that afternoon screamed:

ELECTION BID SENSATION

President's Wife Lady Magnolia Stands as Leader of 8-candidate Liberal Party

The newspaper revealed the Liberal Right Party was formed prior to the last election to represent disgruntled members of other parties and activists of assorted pressure groups including Gay Rights, Save the Wales, Legalize Pot, Ban Nukes, Build Up the Navy and Ban Foreign Fishing Boats. It had failed at the ballot box last time because, it was claimed, the party had been under-funded and disorganized due to weak leadership. Both those deficiencies had been resolved.