The President's Son Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DWSimon
DWSimon
1,916 Followers

"I can't—"

"Bullshit. I expect your support, but let me take my licks on this one. Trust me, with what has happened, I doubt if it will take much to change it."

John leaned back in his chair and smiled. "If you aren't running, you should. You are a natural."

Malcolm roared with laughter. "I haven't thought that much about it yet."

"You should."

Malcolm stood, to leave the man in peace when the door opened. James's brother entered the room, shouting. "Turn on CNN."

The television came on to footage of the anchor, breaking into the latest story. "This footage, was delivered early this morning to a local new station. The FBI continues to work any and all leads on the kidnapping, now in its third day. This video, which to be warned, is quite shocking, delivered just this morning."

The video played, showing James on a metal chair, chained to the floor. His feet were planted in a steel drum, filled with water. The electrodes from jumper cables touched his chest and Malcolm nearly vomited as he watched all of James's muscles clench. Malcolm stopped hearing the voices around him, and simply watched James suffer. The world went black.

The next thing Malcolm knew, Sam knelt over Malcolm, from flat on his back on the floor. Sam smiled down at him and gave him a hand up. "Don't worry about it. I threw up."

Malcolm laughed once then rolled to his side and did just what Sam told him he'd done.

DWSimon
DWSimon
1,916 Followers
12