The Pretender

Story Info
Your journal as been read, to your liking.
826 words
3.86
21.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swung the door open, and for once in your life, I think you found yourself speechless. For standing in the doorway, was your fantasy girl. One that you had only written down, and one that you didn't know I had read. But to your surprise, and I think enjoyment, the realization that I had found your stories was starting to hit home.

With my red hair, that was in its naturally loose curl, I stood silently still. I did not want to enter the room yet, letting your tension mount. Once your eyes had caught sight of my costume, I knew that you would be mine.

My costume of choice was inspired by your journal entry:

"What has been interesting me lately, and making me quite hard, is seeing women in fur coats. But my fantasy has taken an interesting twist. I love my wife, in her long red hair, but I would love to feel her hair on my back, as she, dressed in a full length fur coat, fucked me with her long blue strap-on."

Now, I didn't own either a full length fur coat, or a blue strap-on, but from what that one paragraph did in between my legs, I knew that I would be making a stop at a couple of shops. And tonight, I am unveiling my purchases. It seems that if you are quite happy with my taste, as you lick your lips wanting to taste my hard cock that has been strapped tightly against my waist.

I move into the room, but hold my hand up, letting you know that you are not to move. That I am coming to you. I bend my head a little, and flip my hair back in the way that drives you wild, this time moving both the fur coat and the strap-on in the same direction. I think I am getting as turned on as you seem to be.

I arrive in front of you, and take your hand in mine. Leading it, I wrap your hand around my rubber friend and show you how to move it up and down. It seems, however, as if your hunger is a little stronger than I thought. You take the rubber cock and put it in your mouth, sucking it like you have wanted to suck a penis all your life.

As your mouth moves up and down my pretender, I wrap your face in soft fur, caressing your neck and rubbing your chest. Enough is enough, though. It is time for your fantasy to be fulfilled. By the look of passion in your eyes, I can tell that you want me to fill you. You want to have my blue pretender work its way up your ass. You want to be stretched, and taken to a land you have never experienced before.

I take off my coat, and lay it fur side down on your back, and the arms wrap themselves around you. The full length of the coat comes back and envelops both part of my waste, and all of you. The feeling of the fur on my skin is fabulous, and I know that this won't be the last time this coat is part of our sexual escapades.

With the pretender fully lubed up and you on all fours, I take your ass and using my fingers, I start to enter you. One finger goes in, and by the moan that escapes your lips, I know you will enjoy all of this. Two fingers now are in, and you are already pushing back against me--wanting more. Needing it bad.

I take my fingers out of your ass, and move the Blue Cock up to your entry. All I have to do is take the head and place it by your opening. You want it so bad that you push back against me and almost impale yourself with my cock. But that isn't your fantasy.

I grab your hips. Moving faster now, holding you still, I pull the cock out of you, just to bring it back in with greater force. You grunt, but the moan gives yourself away. You can't take much more of it.

One of your hands is rubbing your penis and the other is moving the fur across your chest. You start to buck, so you can get the full feeling of the cock inside your nice ass. I move it out and back in, letting you know that I love fucking you. You want it.

I am bent over you now, fucking you harder and harder. My hair is spilling over my head, falling on your neck. My hips are determined to help get you off, and fulfill my loves fantasy.

With a last push, I hear you explode. You cum with such a force, I didn't think was possible.

You are satisfied. I am glad. And we both know we will do that again soon!