The Prey Ch. 01

Story Info
Erin becomes the quarry.
4k words
4.47
33k
7
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Prey

One New Email:

Purchase Order
21 to 25 years old
Red hair
Fair skin
Large tits
Round but not large hips
Between 5’2” and 5’6”
$200,000
Delivery 10 Days -- deliver same location as last time.
SPECIAL --- End user wishes to break this package in.

Regards, SV

----------------------------

Erin sat at the bar nursing her drink and watching all the guys as they went by her. She could not believe that she had decided to go out on her own in the end. But then again she had been really pissed off when she got off the phone with him. It was their usual Friday night date night in the city and it was the third week in a row that he had cancelled. She was going to get laid if it killed her, and if he was not going to do it, then she would find somebody else to fuck her. He had always had her dress real slutty when they went out, so there she was in her micro mini -- black, red fishnets --no panties, white tube top -- no bra, black and white ribbons -- tying her hair into pig tails, black spike 3 inch heels, red lips and black eye liner, large dangle hoop ear rings touching her shoulder, cocktail purse ---red.

She really looked the part of a slut, something that Patrick had always liked about her on their Friday night dates and any other time they were together. Patrick was the ass who again stood her up, his wife was getting suspicious he said and they had to cut it off for a while. She had babysat for the Murphy's for a few years, when Mr. Murphy suddenly noticed that she had tits and that she had the hots for him. It started with him getting her to suck his cock one night after she had babysat for them and Mrs. Murphy had been drunk. She loved giving head , and when he blew his load on her face and tits, he had been hooked. His cream dripping down her chin and tits, and her little girl eyes looking up at him, he had to have her, and he had fucked her on many an occasion since then She would come into the city on Friday nights and meet him at the club, then after a few drinks and some dancing they would head to his loft apartment that he kept for the nights he really had to work late, and they would fuck into the wee hours of the morning, when she would take a train home to Long Island or he would drop her off at home. They would also get together when ever Mrs. Murphy was not around The Friday night dates had been going on now for a few months since her graduation and then starting college, and she had loved being his little slut. Pretty much anything she asked him to do, she did it. Now this. Three weeks in a row, and his wife was getting suspicious. Yeah right he probably had found some other little slut to blow him and fuck. So Erin was going to get fucked, but it had to be the right guy. He had to be hot. It had to be a man. That would show him. That would show Patrick Murphy.

-------------------------------

Derrick walked into the club and looked the place over. The place was really going for that hour on a Friday, he had a good chance to get what he was looking for that night. He headed over to the far end of the bar so he could watch the dance floor easily and see anyone who came into the place.

He ordered a vodka martini and started scanning the place. Then he saw her, and she was alone. Hold on, no there is some guy chatting her up. Oh well, still plenty of time. No the guy was slouching away to a table of guys. Rejected. There might be hope still.

Erin continued fending off the advances of young college guys. Not bad, OK, nah she thought too geeky, too young. Maybe she did not have to be too discerning. Just a guy with a good cock and a decent face, and older.

Derrick ordered another martini and told the bar tender to get the girl in the tube top what ever she was drinking. The bartender smiled and headed off on his task. Derrick slipped out of sight before her drink arrived, and moved around the bar. He saw her accept the drink and look at where he had been, and then started looking around the bar as if she would recognize him. Yeah she'll be just right Derrick thought. Again he moved around the bar, now beside her but not taking notice of her presence.

Erin was happy for the free drink, and no pimply faced college guy to deal with. She turned to the bar and her drink and noticed the man next to her. Early forties, mid height, black short hair, mustache, broad shoulders, stylish glasses, black leather jacket, white turtleneck and jeans. Nice. Erin casually rubbed her ass against his hip.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir."

"Don't worry about it." And he had a British accent even, though it would have been nice if he had looked at her. A group of college guys came up to her, trying to chat her up. She looked them over a couple of times, but really did not see anything that excited her. They got a bit pushy, "Hey girl, you look pretty hot, do you think that you can take us all on. We'd would love to FILL every desire." One guy even started to feel up her leg. "I love fish nets, wearing panties?" His hand moved up her delicate thigh.

"No, I said no."

"Come on baby we just want to have some fun, I bet you would look real cute bobbing your beautiful head on my cock." They closed in around her, and she bumped again into Derrick, this time just trying to get away from them, this time completely by accident.

"Hey boys, the LADY is with me." said Derrick as he turned to face them. His face was menacing and he seemed to raise up in height. Erin just stared, she could feel the moisture between her legs, her nipples getting hard. She wanted to be his little girl for the night, maybe forever.

"Hey mister were just trying to have some fun, ain't she a bit young for you?"

"I said she was with me, children. AND she is obviously too mature for you." The boys headed off, struck down, but there was other pussy in the bar, they never left on a Friday with out getting what they came for.

"Thank you so much, I was really getting scared. My knight in shining armour."

"Not to worry. But you should be careful dressed like that, a boy might get the wrong idea."

"My name is Erin, my kind sir," ignoring his comment.

"Derrick. So you come here often?"

"Yeah every Friday, but I got stood up tonight." She leaned into him brushing her tits against his chest and looking up into his dark eyes. Derrick thought that it could not get any easier.

"So little lady, want to dance?"

"Only if we can do it laying down, I do owe you my life for saving me."

"Be careful what you offer little lady, who said you have been saved?"

"I think you will like what I have to offer to repay you." She took a bit of a step back , stood with her legs slightly open, her beautiful chest thrust out and her best puppy dog eyes and little girl look.

"I think I can take everything you offered, you might even enjoy yourself."

"I know I will."

They left the club, and Derrick hailed a cab. As they got in the cab, he gave a quick grope of her ass, and she squealed with glee. "Dirty old man." Derrick gave the cabbie the address and settled back with his arm around Erin. She was really quite pretty , and her hair was quite beautiful. He moved his hand to cup her tit and gently caressed it , making her nipple stand erect, while he nuzzled her delicate neck . "MMMM, that's nice," she purred. Her hand came to rest on his thigh and made idle circling traces with her finger tip until she reached his groin. Gently she traced over his hard tool, making an outline of his cock.

"MMMM, I think something is getting happy." Her fingers now stroked his stiff member through his jeans. "And not small either, I know I am going to enjoy this."

Derrick continued fondling her large tit, rolling and pinching the nipple through the thin fabric, He leaned in, his lips close to hers and pinched her nipple hard. With Erin's deep moan he kissed her deeply. His tongue finding hers and they began a dance around each other's mouths. He loved the feel of the stud in her tongue, and knew that it would feel even better glancing over his thick cock. With her tit now exposed for the enjoyment of the cabbie, Derrick moved his hand down to her crotch and pulled up her skirt. He saw the cabbie smile in the mirror. Derrick's fingers found her shaven mound and stroked her young pussy. This elicited an even deeper moan lost in the depths of their mouths. Her gash was wet with her desire. The cab soon filled with the scent of her sex. She was a hot one. Derrick smiled as he finger fucked her. Shame he wouldnot get a chance to break her in. Shame that she would be leaving the country in ten days.

He kissed her deeply again , as her hand jacked his cock through his pants. He wanted to get her to the apartment soon so he could fuck her senseless for the night before he had to ship her. He fingered her more, working her clit, nibbling her neck and ear. She began humping his hand as he worked her over. The warm sticky juice of her desire coated his fingers as they pumped in and out of her steaming cunt. Her moans got louder and louder as she fucked against his invading fingers. Derrick could see the driver looking back through the mirror as Erin built towards her cum. "OH god fuck me, please fuck me, don't stop gooood ohh fuck me. Gooood ooooh yes fuckkkk me." Derrick could feel her fingers grasping his cock hard as she reached her peak. Derrick gripped her hard nipple as he drove his fingers deep into her gash. "GOD yes, pinch me.....Goooood , yesssssssssss!!!!!!! Her muscles gripped the fingers deep inside her as her body spammed through her orgasm. Derrick could see the driver smile. Derrick took his pussy coated fingers and raised them to Erin's lips.

"Now taste your cum my little slut. Show Derrick how good you taste.'

Erin devoured his fingers, licking and sucking the cum from his digits, as the driver pulled to the curb. "All right folks, we're here."

Derrick tucked her tit back into the tube top, and kissed her again as she melted into his arms. "Ok my little slut let's head upstairs and get inside and we can really get down to business."

Derrick paid the cabbie and guided Erin out of the cab. "Thanks mister, and thanks for the show. I love driving in this town on a Friday night. " Derrick smiled at the driver and turned towards the apartment building with Erin in his arms. Looking up he saw that as planned the driver had dropped them about two blocks from his apartment.

"Damn cabbie. He dropped us off at the wrong building. Do you think you can manage a little walk?

"MMMM, yeah I can manage, but just barely. That was sooooo good. Promise you will make me cum like that again?

"I think I can assure you that you will be cumming a lot for the rest of your life."

"MMMMM yum, a life of cumming....is that a proposal? I don't think I know you that well yet."

Derrick spun her around and pulled her into the doorway of an apartment. "First let me kiss you again." he covered her face with his and kissed her hard and with passion in the shadows as the cop passed.

"MMMMM, a girl could get used to that. Promise me this will never end."

He tweaked her nipple. "MMMMM. Soooo good. If you are not careful you will have me cumming here on the street."

"Well we can't be having that. Let's get to my apartment." They walked the few blocks to his place and he punched the in the code for the door, Derrick had made sure when he got the place that it did not have a doorman, and that most of the people in the building were older and less likely to be up and about at late hours.

They took the elevator up to his floor, Erin continuing to stroke his hard member through his jeans. "I can't wait to get this thing in my mouth. You will let me do that won't you?, " she looked up into his eyes as she batted hers and gave him her best baby girl look.

"Of course my pet, I bet you can suck a cock like a real pro." She bit her lower lip and smirked, giving her shoulders a little shrug. "And if you really fuck me good, I will even let you cum ALL over me, maybe even before you fuck me!" Derrick smiled back. "OK we are here."

He opened the door onto a well appointed hallway with antiques from all over the world, which led to a sunken living room decorated in modern with a pit sofa, an open kitchen was to one side with another hallway that led to the bedrooms on the other side.

"Wow this place is beautiful, what do you do to afford this?"

"Well I pay for this place and my house in the Hamptons by being and exporter. I acquire goods here in the US and export them overseas."

"Wow, that is so cool. I haven't decided what I want to do when I finish school."

"Well maybe after tonight you will have an idea of what you will do, but for now let's see how much fun we can have." Derrick picked up a remote and pressed a few buttons,. The main lights in the center of the sunken living room came up and the sound system came on playing "Relax" by Frankie Goes to Hollywood. Unknown to Erin digital cameras clicked on all over the apartment. Derrick rarely filmed here, but for some reason with Erin, he wanted in some way to keep her forever. There was something about this girl that he just did not want to give up. He had never felt this way about a job before. The film would let him do that. Erin was just another job.

Derrick took her in his arms and looked down into her eyes, cupping her ass and feeling the beautiful roundness. "You really have a lovely ass, I can't wait to explore it further."

Erin gave him an evil smile and sunk to her knees. "Not before I get a taste of this and pay you for the cab ride." She traced over his bulge with her finger nail. "Let me see if this tastes as good as you look."

She unzipped his jeans, opened the button, "mmmm no underwear. I like a man who makes it easy for a girl. So I guess you were a commando before you became an exporter."

"Yeah I did my time in the Army, but it was never like this."

Erin finished freeing his cock from his jeans, and gasped. She was in heaven, Derrick was a good length, and thick, she could barely get her fingers around his erect fuck stick. She was going to enjoy this. A drop of precum appeared on his tip and she seductively stuck her tongue out and carefully touched it to the droplet. She pulled back creating a string between her and his cock head. She looked up at him and smiled. God this chick is hot thought Derrick as his cock throbbed for what was about to come. With another devilish grin Erin leaned in, opened her mouth wide and sunk down to his root and grasped the base of his throbbing tool with her lips. He could feel her throat muscles massage the head of his cock as her studded tongue danced over his shaft.

God this girl was good, Erin released him from her assault and her lips and slid up the length of his shaft. He was the thickest cock she had taken but his length was perfect for taking deep. Oh how much she loved giving head. She started licking up and down his shaft, covering his cock in her spit and then using her lips she sucked it back up. Placing her lips over his head she sucked hard pulling the precum up his member and then started bobbing up and down. She assaulted his cock with her tongue, sliding her stud over his flesh , up and over and around his head, She could hear him suck in air each time she flicked around the underside of his head.

She looked up and smiled around his cock as she sunk her head down again fully taking his head to the back of her throat. Again she used her throat to stroke his head and she could feel the precum dripping into her. Derrick began thrusting his hips, fucking her face as he began to feel the tingle in his balls. She was good, even her occasional gagging made him hotter. Erin worked for every bit of cum he had to give. Her cunt was dripping with the anticipation of his cumming and giving her his load. Her nipples hard and erect under her tube top. Derrick held back as long as he could to see how much she much would put into giving him pleasure without his touching her. Her red hair swayed with each bob of her head, and she alternated between sucking, and deep throating him. Derrick began to shudder as his ball tensed up, and Erin could sense his cum beginning. She pulled her head up and locked her lips around the underside of his head and and jacked him, waiting for his eruption. The first shot to the back of her throat and she released his cock aiming it at her face as she swallowed. The next shot streaking across her nose and eyes. She pulled her tube top down with one hand and pointed his cock to finish spewing over her tits, then rubbed him over her hard nipples smearing his jism in. Erin then licked his head to get the rest of his sperm, savoring the taste. She looked up and batted her eyes at him as a blob of his cum dripped of her chin and down between her tits. Erin smiled, cum oozing down her face. She bit her lower lip. "Was I good Daddy?"

"Yes very my lovely, I can't wait to see what else you have to offer." Derrick took her by the hand and led her down the hall to the first bedroom. "I think you will like this room."

Derrick opened the door to reveal a darkly decorated antique bedroom with a large four poster bed, with heavy maroon bed curtains. Lighting came from spots recessed into the ceiling accentuating the bed. The mahogany posts of the bed were thick and ornate with satyrs and nymphs carved deep into the surface. Heavy iron rings were spaced evenly up and down the posts. The head board was equally ornate with a scene of satyrs engaging in all manners of sex with the nymphs. All around the room were Roman and Greek erotic prints and statues. Erin cold feel her juice dripping down her leg and the heat building again in her gash.

Derrick picked Erin up and carried her over to the bed, kissing her deeply along the way, and laid her down her legs hanging over the edge, the remnants of his cum drying on her face. God this girl was gorgeous. Well not his concern, in the next couple days she would be on her way out of the country and would be someone else's toy.

Erin was in heaven, the room was absolutely stunning and all the artwork did nothing to dampen her excitement. The bed was gorgeous, nymphs sucking the long thick cocks of the satyrs, nymphs bent over as the cloven hoofed satyrs took them behind, their swollen breasts swaying with each thrust of the satyrs' penises. The scenes came alive before her eyes, a satyr leaning into the juicy cunt of a buxom nymph, his tongue swirling around her clit, his finger pumping in and out of her dripping gash. Her head thrown back in ecstasy , her mouth open with the moans of pleasure as the satyr worked her pussy to orgasm. Erin could see and feel every thrust of the tongue on the on the nymph's fuck hole, her juices flowing, her hips bucking and pushing into the assaulting tongue as it drove her to bliss. She could hear the screams of delight flowing from the nymph's mouth as her body reached it's peak, the tongue drilling into her cunt, lapping at her nectar, sucking her clit, then biting gently and pulling. The tongue flicking rapidly over her engorged clit, the satyr's mouth sucking and pulling on her swollen lips. Her nipples screaming out to be pulled and twisted to drive the impending orgasm to the brink. As the scene filled her senses she reached for her nipples and grabbed them between her fingers, pulling, twisting and pulling. The tongue and finger of the satyr driving the nymph over the edge, her orgasm rippling through her body, Erin thrashing on the bed as her orgasm took her as well. Her nipples red with the attack from her fingers, her face flush with the glow of a woman sated. Derrick rose from between Erin's legs, her cum dripping from his lips. Erin looked at him and smiled her smile as she came down from her high. It had been his tongue, his finger. Erin was happy as the glow began to fade. She had to have more of this man. She needed his beastial cum in her body . Her body ached for more.

12