The Prey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick looked down on Erin as he came up onto the bed. She looked a beautiful slutty sight. Her flaming red hair spread out over the bed behind her, her tube top around her waist with her skirt, the sticky residue of her cum coating her thighs and shaved cunt, her ravaged tits rising and falling with her deep breaths, her long nipples standing hard and erect, her delicious legs still neatly covered by the red fishnets. He was happy at the thought of being able to fuck her soon.

He pulled his turtleneck over his head and tossed it in a corner, he bent down and kissed her hard, their tongues again dueling around each other's mouth. He took her in his arms and pulled the tube top up over her head and then slid her skirt likewise over her head, leaving her in just the fish nets and heels. He resumed kissing her and she moaned into his mouth. Derrick pulled back and looked at her, god she was beautiful. At least he would have the digital recording of her. He laid her back down on the bed and laid down beside her.

"A girl could get used to this. Promise me it is not just tonight."

12