The Priapus Club

Story Info
Academic couple gets introduced to an interracial sex club.
4.5k words
4.38
90.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael had looked forward to meeting Gerard Manning, the well known academic in his special field of psychology and author of a noted treatise which complemented his own research into the psychology of pleasure. The two professors were together on a platform before an audience of their peers at a conference in Chicago.

Michael was greatly impressed with Gerard's intelligent, discerning presentation. The latter was a tall, vigorous, distinguished-looking African-American man of 62, a year older than Michael and about the same build, tall and lean.

Gerard evidently found Michael's contribution equally interesting because they quickly agreed to meet for dinner afterwards. Over poached salmon and Sauvignon Blanc they continued to discuss their respective research, in the course of which Michael discerned that, like himself, Gerard was especially interested in the psychology of sex. He also learned that Gerard too was married with grown children and enjoyed travel, fine food and wines along with music, theatre and the world of ideas generally.

"You know," said Michael while sipping his wine after the dessert had been served, "I've enjoyed this chance to get to know one another. It's really extraordinary how much we have in common."

At that moment a blonde woman of mature years entered the room wearing a low-cut blouse which exposed generous cleavage, a tight short black skirt, stockings, and patent leather platform heels which looked to be at least five inches high. One couldn't help but notice her. Gerard gave her an appreciative gaze. As she hoisted herself onto a bar stool, she exposed a glimpse of white thigh, stocking top and garters.

"How nice," he said. "You don't see that much today. Regrettably they've gone out of fashion."

"Unfortunately that's true," Michael agreed. "I'm old enough to remember the wonderful era before pantyhose."

Gerard laughed. "The golden age indeed!"

"Do you think she's a hooker?" Michael inquired, as a tall older man joined her and they began talking.

"No, I don't think so. I guess that she likes men and knows what they find irresistible. The suggestion of the slut is astoundingly attractive to men, especially of a certain age."

"It works for me," Michael chuckled.

"Me too." Gerard hesitated a moment before going on.

"This is actually a most fascinating topic, don't you think? Not only in its psychological aspect, but one which, well, how can I put it? Presents a certain attraction?"

Michael took in a quick breath. The other man had stumbled on a fetish of his - full fashioned stockings and garters, tight skirts and high heels on attractive women.

It was just one among a rich panoply of sexual fantasies, rituals and practices which no one but Michael's wife Joyce knew about. He wondered how much Gerard suspected. He didn't imagine that the other man could guess his predilection for women wearing boots, thong panties, costumes of every variety imaginable, striptease, role playing and long sex sessions featuring all these in various combinations. Michael decided to pursue the opening.

"As a matter of fact, yes," he replied. "I've had a fascination, perhaps fetish is the better word, for women in stockings and high heels since I was a teenager collecting the girlie magazines of the 60's."

"Ah! You and me both. I recall countless hours entertaining myself with the likes of Nylon Jungle and Black Silk Stockings in my youth, while my parents thought I was studying. Fortunately I had endurance and a strong right arm."

Michael laughed. "And a good hiding place for all that interesting literature!"

"Exactly. Reading which became increasingly hardcore through the decade to keep one's attention. At this stage of my life I've been fortunate to recapture much of that excitement, even to exceed it in quality if not quantity. All it takes is a good imagination and a willing wife."

For some reason, Michael was interested in hearing more. Perhaps it was the unusual opportunity to discover that someone shared the same fetishes, perhaps it was his awareness that Gerard the psychologist would be thorough and well informed, or perhaps it was the wine. He breathed deeply and took up the subject.

"Oh yes. I know just what you're talking about. Ms wife Joyce superbly indulges my desires. She always wears real stockings, especially during sex, and caters to my fantasies about hookers, princesses, buxom young girls, you name it."

"This is very interesting. Is your a second marriage by any chance?"

"Yes. How did you guess?"

"Mine is too. Second marriages are sometimes more successful in pairing temperaments, and for that matter, sexual styles. One has a sense of what one is looking for and more experience in identifying the traits that meet one's needs. Not there is much in the way of studies or reliable evidence available."

He paused, having almost lapsed into a professional analysis.

"But I digress. I can say that my second marriage has been very successful in this regard. My wonderful wife Lucille attends to my every whim. You may be surprised that I too take an avid interest in the things you have enumerated, such as playing out my fantasy of sex with hookers."

"Amazing. That's also a favorite of mine. Joyce is very good at satisfying this desire."

Gerard gave him a keen look.

"I hope you don't mind me being personal, but I have to ask...is your wife sexually submissive?" Michael was a bit taken aback, but answered readily, assuming the question was inspired by a professional interest.

"Submissive? Not if you mean into BDSM. But, yes, I would say that when we are having sex she is very compliant. Or rather she has a strong desire to please."

"Ah, that seems to fit with a pattern I've noticed. Not that I've been able to do a proper study, of course. I refer to myself and my wife as well as a few others I've known. Ladies of this type, whom I deeply admire, find delight in seeing a man pleased sexually. It doesn't mean they are otherwise submissive. Quite the contrary. They are sexually, but not psychologically, submissive. It helps if the man is well hung."

Michael was surprised by this turn of the conversation.

"Well it happens that I fit that description. How does that bear on this type of sexual activity?"

"I don't know. It's never been researched. I can say that in my experience a certain type of woman, probably rather rare, is greatly stimulated by a man of large equipment, so to say. This is certainly true of Lucille, though not of my first wife."

"Extraordinary. Joyce is like that too. And my first wife was not."

"It seems there are women, like our present wives, who lust after the male organ, if it's of impressive size."

"That explains a lot in my case." Michael hesitated. The conversation was becoming very personal. Perhaps his professional interest led him to go on. "Joyce likes to see it, touch it, and a lot more. She is very penis centered."

"Lucille also. Such women become rather submissive in the presence of a male who is imposingly erect."

"Actually," he went on in a somewhat professorial tone, "I suspect it's a vestige of an instinctual mating ritual. Such things are common in other species. Antlers, bright feathers, and such attract the female. Of course it's almost completely disappeared in humans. But a few, perhaps very few, women respond to the male organ in a particular way. They might be termed Priapus worshipers, so to say."

Gerard paused a moment. The older woman in stockings was leaving with the man who had met her at the bar. They both watched as they walked by.

"Probably going to fuck," said Michael.

"Indubitably. I feel pretty sure they're going to have a good time."

"Anyway," Gerard continued, "it so happens that I'm a member of a small society, a club really, of the same name, that is, the Priapus Club. At present we consist of four couples of mixed race who enjoy the very things we have been discussing. Perhaps you and Joyce would like to join?"

Michael was stunned. He had never suspected anything like this. He was intrigued and rather excited at the idea.

"Well, I'm taken by surprise, you understand. I can't imagine that Joyce would agree. We've never done anything with other people."

"I understand completely. But if Joyce is the type I think she may be, it isn't that difficult. Let me describe a bit what the Priapus Club does and then you can think about it."

"Go on."

"Good. We meet about four times a year. We would prefer to meet more often, but we're dispersed around the country and one couple is from Denmark, so it involves quite a bit of travel. You see finding new members is rather difficult. We are highly selective so as to keep the group compatible. The couples are all of the type we have been describing, and if you and your wife weren't rather similar, I'd never have mentioned it."

"Anyway, we usually meet for a weekend at a resort of some kind. Our activities always stretch over several hours and sometimes two or even three days. We'll usually have a theme, with the wives all costumed in a similar vein, such as hookers or schoolgirls. Our sessions may include stripteases or a sex show involving a special performance the others watch. And we do fantasy realizations on request. There are opportunities for all sorts of couplings, double penetrations and such. You get the idea."

"I'm beginning to see. You say these gatherings may last several days. How do you manage to do it so often? Or is the question better stated, how can you last such a long time? I suppose most of the men are middle-aged?"

"Yes. The couples range from their 40s to 60s. We practice a technique called "tease and denial" by which the males refrain from reaching a climax until the end of the weekend. It takes some discipline, but once mastered is highly effective and allows for many hours of erotic stimulation."

"I think I know what you mean. I often hold back for a long time, even a couple of days, to prolong the pleasure."

"Exactly."

"But how would I get Joyce to go along?" Michael was somewhat surprised to hear himself tacitly agreeing that he would like to take part in their activities.

"It's easier than you think, if she is the type of woman you've described. A couple of more questions, if I may."

"Of course."

"Does your wife like porn?"

"Sometimes, yes."

"Interracial porn?"

"Yes. We both do."

"Excellent."

"What does she like best, in bed?"

"Everything. Most of all being fucked hard."

"In both holes?"

"Yes." Michael was amazed that he was revealing these intimate details.

"Good. Here's how we should proceed. First we would have to meet socially as a foursome and find out if we all get along. This is essential in any event. If so, we will meet again at our place for dinner. Lucille will help us out. It's most fortunate that we live only 30 miles apart. It will be an audition for membership in the club, though Joyce won't know this."

Gerard outlined his plan in detail. Michael listened intently.

A week later the two couples met for dinner at a fine Italian restaurant some halfway between their homes. As it was somewhat formal, the men wore jackets and the women skirts and shoes with heels. Lucille was a bouncy, friendly person who immediately made them all feel welcome and relaxed. She came elegantly dressed in a tight turquoise blouse which emphasized her enormous tits.

It became apparent that the two women hit it off extremely well. Both were extroverted and outgoing, naturally sociable. Michael realized that while they had a number of friends, Joyce craved this kind of stimulating, enjoyable company. At the end of the evening Lucille invited them to spend part of the next weekend at their home. She explained that she liked to cook and would prepare her special Boeuf Bourguignon. They accepted with enthusiasm.

Joyce and Michael arrived at their hosts' hillside home on time at six. The large house was lovely, open with lots of large windows and high ceilings.

The two couples hit it off even better the second time. The ladies bustled about the well-equipped kitchen while the men talked about their professional interests. Lucille wore a white dress and heels, and Joyce, who liked to dress up, wore her dark red low-cut dress and matching high heels. With her carefully coiffed blonde hair and tall figure, Joyce looked remarkably alluring. As always in her marriage to Michael, she wore garters and stockings underneath.

After a lovely dinner and plentiful excellent Bordeaux wine they moved to the spacious glass and oak paneled Great Room. Gerard put on some blues-sounding jazz which sounded vaguely familiar. Michael realized that it was an old New Orleans striptease tune.

"I'd like to dance, wouldn't you Joyce?" said Lucille. "Maybe the gentlemen will join us."

"I'm not much of a dancer, as you know," said Gerard smiling. "Perhaps Michael will join you."

"I don't dance very well either," said Michael.

"Well, I'll just have to dance alone. Come on Joyce," she laughed, "let's dance without them. They can just watch."

Joyce enjoyed dancing. A little tipsy with the wine, she readily joined Lucille and the two began to gyrate in the middle of the room. Both natural dancers found the right rhythm to match the distinct beat of the music. As it was written for striptease, the ladies couldn't help a rather suggestive style, assisted perhaps by the fact that both had performed private strip routines for the husbands to similar music.

"Wonderful," said Gerard, applauding their efforts. "Just what we like."

"It sure is," said Michael, appreciatively.

Lucille sidled up close to Michael and wiggled her ample butt, well outlined by her tight fitting white dress. The sexual heat could not be mistaken. Joyce was not quite as forward, but wriggled to the music in moves a stripper would have recognized.

Both men applauded, smiling and beating time to the music.

"Whew," said Lucille as the music ended. "I think it's time for the boys to dance for us, don't you think?" She winked at Joyce. The wine was having its effect. Both ladies were enjoying themselves.

"Why of course," said Joyce, who seemed to get a kick out of putting their husbands on the spot.

"But not with those clothes." said Lucille. "Give the ladies a show and change into something suitable."

Gerard led Michael from the room where they stripped to their under shorts.

"Don't worry," said Gerard. "Lucille is good at this."

They re-entered room, dancing to the beat of yet another stripper tune.

"How wonderful!" exclaimed Lucille, clapping, her infectious laugh filling the room. "I've always wanted to see a male stripper!"

Joyce laughed with her, caught up in the spirit of the moment. The ladies oohed and ahhed as their husbands attempted bumps and grinds, with some success, it must be said.

"Show us more," shouted Lucille, pointing at the bulge in her husband's pants. "Come on, don't be bashful. Show us what you have in your pants. We want our money's worth!"

After teasing her for some time, Gerard obliged, pulling his penis out as he swayed to the music. It was huge. As long as Michael's and even thicker, at least eight inches, and already half erect.

Lucille roared with approval, inviting Michael to do the same. He brought it out gingerly, proud of its large size. He stole a glance at his wife, whom he could see was mesmerized by the sight of two enormous cocks, one black.

"Come on, gentlemen! You can do better for the audience! We want to see how big you really are!" laughed Lucille, egging them on. "Come here and let me help you."

Michael stepped forward (as planned) and presented his stiffening penis to this sexy black lady who took it in her hand and stroked it appreciatively.

"Very nice," she said. "I bet I can get it to stand up tall." She pulled him to her and took it in her mouth. At the same time Gerard stuck his huge monster right in front of Joyce, who only hesitated a moment before joining in the spirit of the moment. She took the black truncheon in both hands (it was so large it practically needed both) and started to lick and suck the shaft.

Within several minutes of this delightful treatment Michael could feel an orgasm coming close. He could tell from Gerard's breathing that he too was approaching a climax. He pulled back just in time to prevent his ejaculation and looked at the others.

"I think the ladies should return the favor and strip for us," he said, following the script he and Gerard had worked out.

"Hear, hear," said Gerard. "Exactly what I was thinking."

"You're on," said Lucille. "You boys deserve something in return for your performance for us."

Another stripper tune accompanied the ladies' dancing, this time more openly sexual than before. Lucille slowly pulled down the zipper at the back of her dress as she writhed to the music. The dress dropped to the floor, exposing a white satin bra which barely restrained her huge brown breasts, bulging out on the top and sides. A matching satin garter belt held up lovely pale stockings, with wide welts at the top, showing off her rather full thighs. A thin white satin thong, barely covering her plush mound, was the remaining garment, other than her high heeled white pumps.

Michael was taken aback by her voluptuous figure. Lucille was shorter than Joyce, a fact somewhat disguised by her heels. Her ripe body had that pneumatic look some women have, very curvy in all the right places, outlined by the sexy white lingerie. Michael felt a thrill going down his spine. His penis stood straight up, hard as a rock.

The men applauded Lucille as she continued to dance in her gleaming lingerie. They looked expectantly at Joyce. Not to be undone, she too took hold of the zipper behind her back and slowly slid out of her dress, revealing a lacy black bra holding up her firm, full breasts and a matching black garter belt and stockings. The panties were black as well, fitting tightly over the mound between her legs. For a woman of her age, she had a remarkable figure, full yet firm. And she danced seductively, bumping and grinding like a pro, not least because she had done this many times for her husband alone.

Gerard wagged his big penis, standing straight upright, at Joyce as if daring her to fuck him. Her eyes shone as she moved seductively before him. Michael knew the look. She was sexually aroused and anxious to please the commanding male before her.

"Let's have some fun," exclaimed Lucille.

She knelt before Michael and again sucked his big cock, masturbating him at the same time. He marveled at how different it felt than his wife's sucking. He hadn't realized that each woman has her individual technique. He let the pleasure between his legs rise, anticipating getting to the edge of orgasm once more. He looked over at his wife, who by now was kneeling in front of Gerard, and stroking his huge erection with one hand while she licked the bulbous black head.

After about ten minutes of this treatment Joyce got into the sixty-nine position with Gerard, her long thighs encasing his head. She licked his fat prick as she squeezed his enormous testicles. Michael doubted Gerard would be able to take it very long.

At the moment, he also doubted he himself would be able to hold back much longer. Lucille sensed his urgency and slowed down her delightful sucking.

"Come on, fuck me," she said, smiling.

She opened her ample thighs and guided his white prick into her black cunt, the pink orifice engulfing his shaft as he gradually eased it in. Her vagina felt warm and slippery. She took him in to the hilt, his large balls pressed against her anus. They fucked for quite some time.

From the corner of his eye Michael could see his wife straddling Gerard's black pole, slowly sinking down until it disappeared between her legs. She gave a satisfied grunt and commenced to fuck him in a lusty rhythm.

12