The Priapus Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael felt his orgasm rising and pulled out just in time. The sight of Lucille's thick black thighs, the white satin lingerie, the musky scent of her trimmed cunt filling his nostril's was nearly too much for him to control.

Gerard was now on top of Joyce, fucking her hard with long strokes. Joyce wrapped her long white legs around his waist as he pumped her. She grunted with pleasure as her orgasm gathered. She let out a loud groan as the exquisite pleasure of her cum filled her loins.

Michael resumed his fuck with Lucille and a few minutes later brought her to a noisy climax. She kissed him as it subsided, evidently delighted with his performance.

For the next two hours Michael was barely able to maintain control of his orgasm. The two couples proceeded to sexually pleasure each other with sucking, pussy fucking, anal fucking, teasing and tickling. The interracial aspect made it excruciatingly difficult for Michael who nearly let loose his load several times. He envied the fact that his wife, who climaxed repeatedly, didn't have to worry about this.

As Lucille was nearing yet another orgasm she called out to her husband.

"Honey, can you spare a moment? I'd like both of you for this one."

"Of course," replied Gerard. "I'd be delighted."

As he came toward them Lucille bent over exposing her big ass. Gerard knelt behind her and gently inserted his fat penis into her anus. The pleasure of being fucked by two men delighted her. It was a new experience for Michael, who felt Lucille's vagina tighten as the other man's penis entered her other hole. He wondered whether his wife would enjoy this novel treatment.

He didn't have to wait long. Lucille began to breath heavily as the pleasure swept through her body. She gripped him tightly until the sound of her orgasm filled the room. He felt her cunt squeezing him hard while her breathing raced and then subsided.

"That was wonderful. I recommend it highly, Joyce. Have you ever had a three-way cum?"

"Never," said Joyce, intrigued. "You mean all three cum together?"

"Exactly. You'll love it. But before you sample the delights, we ought to give Michael a special treat as well. Have you ever had two girls tease your cock at the same time, Michael?"

"No, not yet."

"Joyce and I will introduce you to this pleasure. Come over here and give me a hand, or I should say, mouth, Joyce."

Michael lay on his back. Lucille and Joyce knelt at his sides and began to work on his prick. Two tongues darted about his stiff erection, flicking the head, licking up from the root to the tip, lapping his balls, all in an unpredictable way that absolutely delighted him. It was a completely new experience. He wondered how he could have lived so long without it.

In a few minutes Michael was as close to cumming as a man can be without actually letting loose. They continued to tickle and tease him for nearly ten minutes more until he couldn't take it any longer. He would have to cum. It was time to stop if he was to help give his wife the double fuck. He stood up and paused to calm down for a minute or two.

"OK. I'm ready for Joyce."

Their pricks extending before them the two men went over to where Joyce was lying. She looked at them with an intent look, her eyes shining with excitement.

"Are you ready for this," her husband asked.

"Yes, darling. I want it."

"Which hole do you prefer," asked Gerard.

"I'll take the ass."

"Here," said Gerard to Michael. "Lie down on your back and I'll lower your wife onto your prick."

Michael felt himself slide into Joyce's ass, by now well stretched by Gerard's penis. She sat down on him and leaned back, supporting herself with her hands on the floor behind. Gerard knelt before he and guided his huge cockhead into her slippery vagina. Michael could feel him enter though the thin membrane between them, until it was all the way in. "Are you OK, honey?"

"Yes, it feels wonderful. Like being completely filled up. I think I can cum easily."

Joyce reveled in the strange feeling in her loins as two penises pushed inside her holes. It was wonderfully satisfying to feel them both deep within her. She would want this again and again.

Her passion mounted to the rhythm of the two cocks fucking her. Michael realized that with all the tease and buildup he could time his cum to match his wife's. Evidently Gerard could as well because when the moment came when Joyce began to twitch and shake with an enormous climax the two men let go as well, joining her in a very loud mutual orgasm that seemed to go on and on.

Michael spurted repeatedly in Joyce's ass. The pleasure of emptying his balls in this was nearly unbearable. He felt her trembling climax and at the same time the movement of the penis in her other hole, vibrating as it too spurted loads of semen into her cunt. All three groaned together as Joyce absorbed their gooey cum.

For some time the three of them lay together, exhausted. Then the two men withdrew their still erect cocks and helped Joyce to her feet.

"Wow!" she said. "That felt so good I could scream. I guess I did!"

She gave them all a funny look and they all laughed. She glowed with fulfillment, as she did after particularly satisfying sex.

She stood a bit uncertainly, and Michael could see gobs of semen dripping down her thighs, soaking her stocking tops. The room reeked of fresh cum. No one seemed to mind, not even Joyce.

"You must have put a bucket load into me," she giggled, as the oozing continued from her ass and vagina. "I see what you mean, Lucille. It's an experience not to be missed. I loved it."

"I knew you would. And there's a lot more to discover as well."

"How is that?" asked Joyce.

"Welcome to the Priapus Club," said Gerard.

"With you two we will be five couples who meet as often as we can manage for parties like we've had tonight. Everyone is carefully chosen and we all enjoy the same interesting sexual tastes. I just know you'll love it as much as we do. Our next meeting will be next month. We hope you'll be there."

"We would be delighted," said Michael and Joyce simultaneously.

12