The Price

Story Info
She gets what she deserves......
2.3k words
3.9
20.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride was long, through the hills of east Tennessee. The winding road and the hypnotic sound of the tires of the old truck against that same pavement soon had you sound asleep. You had asked me three times where we were going and my response had been the same every time. "Trust me." You awoke at the squeal of the brakes as the old pickup came to a halt. You stretched and barely opened your eyes. You turned to me, puzzled, confused, and I took your hand and looked into your eyes. Bill, a large burly man, approached my side of the vehicle and I opened the door, got out, and grabbed the large man around the chest. "Do they know one another?" was the thought that went through your mind as you watched us embrace and discuss the "old days." I walked to your door, opened it, and bid you step out. Bill looked you over and with a hardy tone asked, "Is this your new whore?" He didn't wait on an answer, but instead turned and walked quickly towards a large fire that you had only recently noticed. After all, you had been asleep for quite some time.

The flood of automobiles that pulled up shortly after our own arrival surprised you. The questions that ran amuck inside your head finally made their way out of your mouth and were whispered into my ear. You knew better than to disturb me while I was in the middle of conversation. It simply was not your place to do so. "Is this a party?...a reunion? ...Why are we here?" I grabbed your hair, pulled your ear to my mouth and whispered, "We are here to entertain these fine people." You turned around slowly, looking over the crowd, as I loosened my grip upon your hair. There must have been at least 100 people here, all of them strangers to you. You stood there silent as each person came by and gave their "hello's" and "how are you's." Why had you never met these people? You had been with me now for over a year and all of these folks were strangers to you. How were you going to entertain these people? You had no musical talents, you couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. You were definitely confused at this point and began to become uncomfortable at the continuous stares of the only person in the place that hadn't come and said hello, an albino male of no more than 18 or 19 years of age. You could tell he had undressed you many times in his mind within the last hour, and it was really beginning to bother you. Bill walked back by a few minutes later and whispered these words to you. "Jimmy likes you, he really likes you." The very thought sent shivers down your spine and you sat next to me, wrapping your arm in mine, trying to remove the thought from your mind.

The conversation ran long into the night. Some of the women had become comfortable enough and drunk enough to dance around the fire nude. The men that sat around the fire held their hands out while the 'girls' danced by, teasing the men into a frenzy that would not be ignored. A few minutes later there were a number of sexual activities going on around us. You looked up and Jimmy, still fascinated by you, stood in the same place he had since our arrival. His eyes had never left you and by the look of things, never would. In the distance, the sound of one lone Harley, coming closer, rose above the sounds of lust and fornication, caught both of our attention

The man on the bike roared past us and circled the bonfire a few times before finally stopping next to us. I stood from the hay bale that we were sitting on and walked up to the bike. His hand turned the key slowly to the off position and the rumble of the beautiful jet black bike quieted. The kick stand went down and he took the helmet off. This man fascinated you. He was different from the others here. You could tell by the way he moved....."he was like me." You couldn't explain that passing thought, but instead felt it, inside you. I talked a mile a minute to the man. You couldn't understand the words that were being exchanged but you knew we had been very close at one time. "Are they brothers?" you thought. Still you sat on the makeshift seat. Quiet, still, ladylike. Just as I had told you to do earlier. The man removed himself from atop the "hog" and he and I went to grab a beer. We returned a few moments later and as we approached, a feeling of overwhelming nervousness came over you. You tried to breathe, but could not. You tried to move, but your muscles would not react. I smiled at you and introduced the nice looking man to you as Tim. You sat there, as if you were stone. The realization of the things to come began to course through your mind, and those thoughts of the upcoming "events" made you tremble with both fear and........excitement.

Tim sat on the bale next to you, placed his hand on your thigh and looked directly into your eyes. His words came to rest, hard, in your ears and on your mind. "You were a very good girl the other night dear. I should be so lucky to take you again in the near future." You turned your head to look at me. The look on your face was one of guilt, wanting of forgiveness, but knowing something else would come first. My stare was one you had known many times. I looked at you and it seemed as if my eyes reached into your very soul, burning like hot coals burning through tissue. You jerked as Tim grabbed your arms from behind you and I took your legs by the ankles. You struggled, but to no avail, as we took you to the motorcycle. The crowd seemed to quiet, and you heard Bill's voice rise above even the sounds of your own screams. "It's 'Showtime', ladies and gents!"

You were laid out across the seat of the Harley. Ironically, it was that very seat where Tim had taken you only two nights ago. The warmth of the engine, obvious, as your wrists were bound tightly with rope and anchored to the still warm exhaust with cable. Bill held the bike so that it would not tip over and called to a few other men to back two large trailers to either side to support the bike. Your legs were spread by Tim and your ankles bound just as your wrists to the strong railing on the side of one of the trailers. Your only refuge was the fact that your knees rested atop the fenderwell of that same trailer. I leaned down, just above your head and pulled your hair up so that you had no other choice but to be face to face with me. "Did you think I wouldn't find out?" Your lips puckered and as you prepared to spit at me, I wrapped the leather strapped gag around your head, not allowing you the pleasure of the shower you had in mind for me. You hated this particular gag. It held your tongue down and you had to make a conscience effort to swallow while it was on you. You hated the smell, the buckles on the back that pulled at your hair, and the ball with the word "cunt" written on it, that was on more than a regular basis, crammed into your mouth to keep you quiet. The one thing that you could not hate however, was what these circumstances were doing to you. You could feel your pussy getting wetter by the second as your clothing was cut from you and the cool night air found every nook and cranny of your beautiful body. "Damn." was the only thought that currently went through your mind. Had you known what would happen next, that one thought would have been very different.

The crowd of strangers had begun to circle you. You could feel their eyes upon you. You struggled in a futile attempt to free yourself and finally gave in to the bonds. You raised your head and opened your eyes, looking for me. Your eyes scanned the large group around you, but I could not be found. The crowd inched forward and a multitude of hands covered your naked body. You closed your eyes, not wanting to see the who these hands came from. They were touching every part of you, pulling on your nipples, slapping your ass, touching your nasty little cunt. You began to cry. The questions that ran inside your head...."why was he doing this to me?"...."why?"..."how long have I been here?" kept repeating over and over, like a broken record. A hard slap to your ass, harder than any before, brought you back to the reality of the moment. I leaned over and whispered in your ear. "The gag will be removed, but you must remain silent or I will shut you up once more." You nodded in agreement as still the hands of a few of the strangers ran over your back and across your breasts. Your lips were cracked from the gag being shoved in your mouth and ...you were thirsty beyond belief. You wanted for drink, anything to wet your lips and tongue. The inside of your mouth was dry. The need for this overwhelmed you and you decided, even against my instructions, to ask for something to quench this thirst You found the courage to look up, in front of you. It was something you wished you hadn't done. There, standing before you, was Jimmy. You could see the wet spots on the front of his jeans and smell the 'musk' that was his seed. His cock swollen, yet again, inside the pants. Suddenly, the want for something to drink didn't seem to be important.

I walked around in front of you, slapped Jimmy on the back and said, "Jimmy here has never had his cock sucked. Imagine that! Well, Jimmy my man....this IS your lucky night!" I instructed Jimmy to take off his jeans. You looked at me, fear in your eyes, pussy soaked by the hands and fingers that invaded you. Jimmy's cock sprang out and hit your cheek as he released it from his clothing. Your expression was one of disgust. The precum that dripped slowly from his cock, was now on your face. You closed your mouth out of instinct. "Now now dear.", came my calm voice, "Open your mouth for me. Jimmy will be so let down if we don't do this for him. Imagine how my reputation will be ruined in front of all these people. They'll never trust my word again." I reached down and pulled your hair up to look at me. "Now, open your mouth you cheap little slut." Still you would not concede. Jimmy started to back up a few steps and I pushed him forward yet again. "Don't back away from her Jimmy....she will do as I request. Jimmy, remove your belt from your jeans."

Jimmy bent and slowly removed the belt from his jeans. I held out my hand and he placed it gently in my grasp. I looked at you, giving you one more chance to do as I requested, but you hung your head, needing what was about to happen. I walked around you, teasing you with the leather strap. "Dear, open your mouth for me. Jimmy needs this." Jimmy's cock rested on top of your head. You could smell the sweat of his balls as they were left to dangle in front of your nose. Still, you would not open your mouth. The belt came down, hard upon your fleshy behind. You bit your tongue, still not making a sound. The leather came down repeatedly and your body shuddered from the sting that it left behind. My rhythm, not leaving time for you to feel the warmth of the marks upon your skin. I continued until......finally......you screamed out for mercy. Jimmy, not entirely stupid, took the opportunity to shove his cock into your mouth. Your eyes bulged as his manhood found the back of your throat and your hips moved, your legs shook as you felt my hands upon your hair....forcing your mouth to the base of the albino's hardened penis. The warmth of the lashes hit you at once and you shook as the wave of excitement overtook you. You could feel your juices run down your leg and the wet touch of several tongues behind you, lapping the substance from your thighs.

The sound of Jimmy's moans brought you back to reality. Your head was bobbing up and down the length of his shaft much like an experienced whore giving a young man his first taste of the pleasures of oral gratification. You tried to remove his cock from your mouth but the firm grip I had on your hair would not allow you to do so. Jimmy's hips drove forward and his balls slapped you on the bottom of the chin as he came in your mouth. You heard me tell you to swallow his offering, and finally, you did as I requested. You raised your eyes to me, and I smiled, finally finding pleasure in your actions. I walked behind you and instructed the many that were taking turns licking your cum soaked cunt, to leave us. I removed my clothing and positioned myself behind you. My cock slid into you easily. I leaned forward and whispered, "never again." The sounds of the crowd blurred inside your head as did the rest of the words I whispered, as I pleasured myself inside of your exhausted body.

You awoke to find yourself covered in a sleeping blanket. The sound of the truck tires humming against the road and the quiet music coming from the radio brought a smile to your face. You half looked towards the steering wheel.......the wheel that Jimmy held fast in his obscenely white hands.