The Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was no stranger to giving head. She enjoyed pleasing her husband that way, though it was far less frequent these days than before the kids. But it was a very special thing between the two of them. It wasn't tawdry, cheap or slutty. It was a very beautiful _expression of the love they shared together. To share herself that way with this man, under these circumstances, would be a total degradation of that beauty.

All that aside, Jenny just didn't know if she could do it. Even though it was obvious she had little choice in the matter, she didn't know if she could make herself do it. The whole thing was so repulsive to her. On top of everything else she had been through since last night, it was just too much. She just wanted to curl up in a ball and wait for the whole thing to blow over. Somewhere inside, she knew that wasn't a practical solution, but it didn't keep her from wishing she could.

All this time Tom was simply standing about six feet away, watching her with a mildly amused look on his face. She hated that look. It was a look that said he knew he had won and there was nothing she could do. Jenny glanced down at his still-limp member and shuddered.

"I can't," she said at last. "I... I just can't."

"Are you sure?" Tom asked her. "If you can't, I'll pull my pants on and leave you to deal with that situation in the garage by yourself."

Jenny remembered with disgust how she had been overwhelmed with a feeling of gratitude toward this man just a short time ago. How could her feelings keep running to extremes like this? It was totally screwing up her ability to think clearly. She watched as Tom shrugged and turned to retrieve his jeans.

He had said if he put them back on, he would leave without helping her with the car. Jenny felt a pang of fear. Would he really do that? Of course he would, she scolded herself. The man, after all, had just whipped out his cock and told her she had to suck it. He obviously didn't care about her whatsoever.

"Wait!" Jenny squeaked. Tom turned around and looked at her. "Please," Jenny begged. "Please? Can't you..." tears were running down her cheeks again as she looked up into Tom's cold blue eyes. His look was all she needed to see to know that there was no other option.

"Last chance," he said. Jenny nodded, wiping away the tears.

"Okay," she whispered at last. "Okay." He turned back toward her and waited, but Jenny still couldn't will herself to move. She couldn't help thinking that it would be so much easier if he'd just rape her. Then she could black out and let him do whatever he wanted and she could hide inside her own mind. This was much worse. This required her to be an active participant.

Jenny told herself that it was no big deal and would be over soon. There were certainly worse things that could happen. Would happen, in fact, if she didn't do this. Just do it, she said to herself. Then he would leave and she could forget it had ever happened.

Jenny looked at Tom, still not able to will herself into motion. He was not a good looking man to begin with. He was six feet tall with wiry red-brown hair. He had icy blue eyes that were partially hidden by an overhanging brow with two unruly eyebrows. His face was weathered, usually unshaven and had red cheeks and nose of a frequent drinker. An unkempt mustache hid his upper lip and his teeth were yellowed from years of coffee and cigarettes. He had broad shoulders but an otherwise wiry build. His hands were large and calloused, his muscular arms covered with tattoos. He typically dressed, as now, in a flannel shirt and jeans, both of which seemed a size too large for him.

It was always a mystery to Jenny how Tom always seemed to have plenty of female companionship. Granted, most of the women he dated looked like they were cut from the same cloth as Tom and would be equally as home on a Harley as he was. But he had them nonetheless. Jenny realized that his cock was rather large and wondered if that was the reason. She shuddered at the thought.

Tom stood there, expectantly watching her. He was still standing several feet away and Jenny was loath to get closer. This was simply the most horrendous thing she could imagine having to do.

"Well?" Tom prompted her at last.

"O... okay," Jenny said, but still made no move toward him. Tom waited a moment longer, but clearly was beginning to get impatient.

"Take a step," he instructed. The words seemed to help and Jenny managed to move one leg then the other. He was still a few feet away.

"Kneel down." She looked up at him, her heart skipping a beat. For some reason Jenny knew that getting on her knees would signal her surrender. Once she went down, she would not get up unmolested.

"Kneel down," Tom said again, more firmly. Still Jenny couldn't make her knees bend.

"Get down on your goddam knees!" he bellowed and without thinking, Jenny fell to the floor. He stepped up to her and held his cock out. She turned her head, her hair hanging down over her face. There was no bottom to pit of shame and humiliation she was in at that moment.

Jenny was, after all, a nice girl. She had done things the way they were supposed to be done. She had graduated high school third in her class, had gone on to college. She graduated college with honors and shortly after, married her college sweetheart, settled down and started a family. How could someone like her be brought to such a low pass? How was it possible?

"You can drag this out as long as you like," said Tom, rubbing his cock against her cheek. "Or you can just get it over with." Jenny heard his words and knew they were true, but they were powerless to move her.

She just couldn't.

"Look at me," Tom instructed. Dutifully, she raised her head and peered up at him through the hair hanging over her eyes.

"Good. Now open your mouth." Her lips parted slightly. "Wider." Slowly, Jenny forced her mouth open. The muscles seemed to be fighting each other and though she felt like she was straining, her mouth was barely half open.

"Wider, damn you!" As she complied, Tom let the tip of his cock dangle into her mouth. Waves of revulsion tore through Jenny as she realized what her lips were touching. For a moment she thought she might get physically sick. But the waves subsided she found she was still alive and breathing. The world hadn't ended.

"Now suck it. Suck it nice and slow."

With her eyes clamped shut, she moved slowly to take more of him into her mouth. He wasn't very aroused yet, which made it more difficult for Jenny. She had to open her mouth and let more of him in before closing her lips around him again. Then she pulled away, dragging her lips along his member until only his velvety head was still in her mouth.

"That's good. Again," Tom instructed her. Choking back a sob, Jenny once again parted her lips and took him into her mouth. Now, as she closed her lips around him, she could feel him beginning to stiffen. His cock was swelling in her mouth, forcing her jaw to open wider. She drew her lips along his shaft as she had done before, but this time there was a lot more cock. By the third time she slid her mouth down on him, Tom was almost fully erect. His cock was long and thick and Jenny found herself struggling to accommodate him.

At least now she no longer had to open her mouth to take him in. His member was firm enough that she could just move her head back and forth and make him slide in and out of her mouth. Jenny's motions were tentative, uncertain. It wasn't that she didn't know what to do, it was that she couldn't make herself do what she knew Tom wanted. She just couldn't give herself away so easily.

Tom groaned softly as Jenny continued her awkward sucking, bobbing in fits and starts. She was kneeling on the hardwood floor of the foyer, her hands lying listlessly in her lap. Her neck and back muscles seemed to be working at crossed purposes, her motion disjointed. Still Jenny managed to slide her mouth slowly up and down, taking in the first few inches of Tom's massive cock.

Tom seemed content to let her go on that way for a while. Finally, he reached one of his large hands down and grabbed her under the chin, pulling her away from his cock.

"Is that the best you can do?" he asked her gruffly. "If it is, we're gonna be here an awful long time, 'cause you're never going to get me off with a blow job that pitiful." He let go of her chin and thrust his erection back in Jenny's face. "Hey, maybe you just want to savor the taste of my dick a little longer, and that's fine. But you'd better make me cum too, or it's your ass!"

Jenny felt his hard shaft poke her in the cheek and instinctively she turned away from it. She could feel the wet spot it left on her face and knew it was her own saliva. For some reason, that thought really jolted her. Her saliva was on Tom's cock!

"Oh, for chrissakes!" Tom grumbled. "Open your damn mouth!" Jenny complied with listless obedience and a moment later, Tom's thick tool was back in her mouth.

What Tom had said wasn't lost on her. His threat was meaningless at the moment. It was too far removed from her immediate circumstances. His comment about how she was dragging things out, however, was very real. The longer she resisted, the longer she would be forced to kneel here with his cock in her mouth. If she gave in and sucked him off, he would leave.

That was all well and good in her mind, but making her body respond to her brain's logic was another matter entirely. Jenny tried to relax and give in, hoping that it would speed her through this nightmare. But her muscles were not ready to obey.

Jenny tried to get her eyes to open and at first, even they refused to cooperate. After a moment though, she was able to peek through partially lidded eyes. The first thing she saw was Tom's thick white shaft just below her nose. It ended in a shock of red-brown hair that covered his stomach, thighs and balls. Through his parted flannel shirt, she could also see his navel. She focused on it, watching in mild fascination at the way it grew closer and receded with each bob of her head.

Opening her eyes helped Jenny immensely. At once she felt more herself and more detached from the current situation. It was like she was watching it happen to someone else.

She reached a hand up and took hold of Tom's shaft. In her detached state, she was able to marvel at how thick it was. Jenny had only been with two other men besides Drew and none of them were especially large. This was quite different. She couldn't wrap her hand completely around Tom the way she had the other men she had known.

Jenny also took note of the fact that though she was taking in only a couple inches of his length, her mouth was completely filled. With Drew and the others, she could take in at least half. Not so with the large cock currently in her hand.

Somehow paying attention to these details and making comparisons was diverting her attention from the act of giving Tom head. It was as if her brain had made an academic exercise of it, distancing her from the humiliation of sucking his cock.

As Jenny continued her analysis, her body unclenched itself and her muscles began to move more easily. While it didn't make her actions more sensual, it did make them more fluid. Jenny wasn't so much surrendering as retreating. At least that was the rationalization that allowed her to give Tom what he demanded without hating herself.

Shortly after Jenny's newly-found detachment released her, she felt Tom start to stiffen in her mouth. She realized he was about to cum, but forced herself not to think about it. Suddenly, he pulled himself out of her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum," he breathed in his husky voice. "And you're gonna swallow it. And you better swallow all of it and keep it down. At least until I leave." He pushed himself back in Jenny's face and reflexively she opened her mouth to accommodate him. She had only to bob a half dozen more times before she felt him swell with his impending orgasm. He let out a deep, throaty groan as he reached climax.

When he came, the volume of hot, sticky sperm that filled Jenny's mouth nearly gagged her. The size of his load combined with how wide her mouth had to open to accommodate his girth made it difficult to swallow. She desperately tried to gulp down his seed even as second and third spasms poured more of his cum into her mouth. Jenny managed to swallow enough to keep from choking, but her mouth was still full of his salty, sticky sperm. It wasn't until he pulled his cock out of her mouth that she was able to get the rest of it down.

He watched her with a look of satisfaction on his face as her Adams apple bobbed up and down, telling him that she had in fact swallowed his load. Then he pushed his cock back into her face.

"Clean me up good." Meekly, Jenny opened her mouth and sucked the last dribble of cum from the end of his shaft. Then he pulled away from her and went to pick up his pants.

"Not exactly what I'd call a good blow job," Tom said as he pulled his jeans back on. "But Jenny," he said and she looked up at him from where she still knelt on the floor. "You sucked my cock. For the rest of your life you're gonna know that's true. That you sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. Nothing's ever gonna change that." He snapped his pants and buckled his belt. "And I'm gonna know it too. Remember that the next time you're feeling like you're better than someone else."

After Tom left, Jenny remained kneeling on the floor. The full impact of everything that had happened fell on her like an avalanche, burying her. She couldn't move. His words were echoing in her head, causing her to shudder occasionally.

"You sucked my cock."

"Nothing's ever gonna change that."

The horrible aftertaste Tom's sperm had left in her mouth served to emphasize his statements. Hammer home the truth of them. Would she ever be able to purge that taste from her mouth? Or would it be there forever, a reminder of her humiliation? Her stomach began to turn.

She had swallowed his cum. The whole foul-tasting sticky wad of it. Revulsion swept through her at the thought. She scrambled from her knees and just barely made it to the bathroom in time to vomit up the contents of her stomach. She flushed quickly without looking, then curled up on the bathroom floor.

* * * * *

Jenny lay on the bathroom floor barely conscious for hours. The events of the last fifteen hours completely overwhelmed her and left her incapable of moving or even thinking. When she finally rose and went into the kitchen, she was stunned to see that three hours had passed.

Not knowing what else to do, she made herself a cup of tea and sat down at the kitchen table. Sitting there, her head in her hands, she began to cry softly. Occasionally a sob would shake her body, but no sound came out of her.

Fifteen minutes later it occurred to her to check and see if Tom had taken her car. What if he hadn't? Panic started to rise in her once again as she jumped up and hurried to the door to the garage. She breathed a huge sigh of relief when she saw her car was not there. After all, if Tom decided not to keep his word, what recourse would Jenny have?

That thought startled her. It scared her so much she refused to even consider it. She went back to her cup of tea, now barely warm, and sipped it. As she took a sip, she realized the horrible tingly aftertaste of Tom's cum was still in her mouth. She almost retched again.

Quickly, she went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth furiously, throwing away her toothbrush when she was done. There was still a lingering sensation, but she didn't know if it was real or in her mind. Jenny irrationally worried that the sensation would never go away. That she had the taste of Tom's sperm forever impressed on her tongue. She almost started crying again when the phone rang.

Again the house was so uncharacteristically quiet that the sudden noise made Jenny jump. She hurried to answer it, hoping that it was Drew.

"Hello?"

"It's me," Tom's gruff voice replied. "I'm bringing my wagon over and taking my truck back. Be there in about ten minutes." He hung up without waiting for her to acknowledge.

Somewhere inside, Jenny felt a chill. But there was a numbness too. She had done what she had to do, nothing worse. Tom had taken something from her, but now that it was over, she could seal it away and never think about it again. In a couple days she would have her car back and life would continue on as before and whatever price she had paid would fade quickly from her memory.

Jenny collected herself, dumped her cold tea out and sat down to wait for Tom. She had suffered terrible humiliation at his hands, and now she would have to face him again. But she had too much pride to let him see how deeply he had hurt her.

Less than ten minutes later, Jenny heard the garage door open and a car pull in. A moment later Tom stepped into the kitchen and handed her the keys to his car. Jenny reached into her own pocket and drew out the key to Tom's truck. Neither said a word through the whole exchange. Jenny could hardly bring herself to look at Tom, but she was determined not to sit there with her head down either. She simply kept her gaze focused in the distance, barely acknowledging Tom's presence. She realized that he was staring at her, but forced herself not to waiver.

"So," Tom said with a chuckle. "Ready to do it again?"

Involuntarily, Jenny's head whipped around to look at him. He was leering at her the way he had ealier. The sense of hopelessness that had crippled Jenny before crashed down on her again.

"But I thought..." she protested feebly.

"You thought?" Tom mocked her. "You thought that you'd get off that easy?" He chuckled again as he moved to the center of the kitchen and unzipped his fly.

"Baby, you made a deal with the devil," he informed her, reaching into his pants. "The devil's gonna say when it's enough." He pulled out his cock. It hung out his zipper like an elephant's trunk. Jenny looked at it, realizing for the first time just how bad a situation she was in.

"But..." she said in a barely audible voice.

"But nothing," Tom told her. "I'm getting your uppity ass out of more trouble than you can possibly imagine. You will show me how grateful you are, right?" He beckoned to her, but she didn't move.

"You'll also," Tom growled, "be grateful that all I want is a blow job and not to fuck you in the ass!" A chill shot up Jenny's spine as she realized that Tom was quite right. Whatever he wanted at this point, she was in no position to refuse. There were much worse things he could do to her. And the though of him trying to put that huge cock of his up her ass terrified her.

"Well?" he said impatiently. "Are you going to suck it or would you rather I fuck you in the ass?" Like a zombie, Jenny lifted herself from her seat and walked to where Tom was standing. She squatted down and, after taking a breath to steady herself, she opened her mouth and slipped the head of his cock inside.

Jenny put one hand against Tom's thigh for balance and wrapped the other around his thick tool. She began with the gentle sucking as she had earlier, feeling his cock growing erect in her mouth. As Tom became rigid, Jenny sucked him steadily.

It was easier this time. She had already surrendered. There was no point in fighting because he had the winning hand and both of them knew it. Better just to get it over with. She was just starting to get into a rhythm of sucking when Tom pulled away from her.

"On your knees," he said. Without thinking, Jenny slipped from her squatting position to her knees, then took Tom's hard shaft back into her mouth, barely missing a beat.

She continued bobbing steadily, if unenergetically, telling herself that the sooner it was over, the sooner he would leave. There was a sudden flash of light. Jenny had her eyes closed, but even through her eyelids she was aware of it. A moment later it happened again. She opened her eyes and saw, to her horror, that Tom was taking pictures of her.