The Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a couple souvenirs," he chuckled when he realized she saw what he was doing. "This puppy takes thirty second video clips too." He winked. "Don't stop!" he cautioned as Jenny, wide-eyed, backed away from him.

She resumed sucking him, cringing inwardly with each flash of the camera. She tried to tell herself that it hardly mattered. Tom already knew enough to destroy her. What did it matter if he had compromising pictures of her too? What choice did she have anyway?

So she knelt on her own kitchen floor and reluctantly sucked Tom's cock, knowing she had no alternative. And realizing that she might be at his mercy indefinitely. There was nothing she could do, so why try fighting it? She rationalized that this released her from the guilt and shame of her actions. She simply had no choice.

Eventually, Tom finished taking pictures and began running his hands through her silky brown hair. His fingers traced the nape of her neck, sending a tingle through her, but she somehow managed not to react. That was a very sensitive spot for her and the last thing in the world she wanted was for him to know it. She wanted nothing remotely resembling pleasure from him.

But when Tom drew his fingers lightly across her neck a second time, it was like an arc of electricity connecting that spot to her pussy. She quivered and a slight moan slipped out of her. To her horror, she felt herself getting wet.

What the hell was the matter with her? she wondered. How could anything in this terrible ordeal make her wet? She couldn't possibly be enjoying this! Tom's fingers found the spot again and again her body shivered.

"Like that, do ya?" Tom rasped. "Good. No reason you shouldn't enjoy it too," he added with a short laugh.

Why? Jenny wondered. Why wasn't it enough for him to just let her do what he wanted? Why did he have to touch her too? She didn't want to get wet with his cock in her mouth. She didn't want to feel her pussy react to his touch. She only wanted to suffer through meeting his demands with her soul intact. How could she do that if she got wet when he touched her?

"You're doin' a much better job sucking this time too," Tom told her. "Must like having a big ol' thing in your mouth, huh? Betcha never sucked one this big before, have ya?"

Jenny clamped her eyes shut and redoubled her efforts. The sooner he came, the sooner he would leave. She threw herself on his thick rod, feeling it fill her mouth over and over. Tears began to roll down her cheeks as he continued to talk to her.

"Oh yeah! Now that's some fine cocksucking!" Tom said. "Who'da ever thought you were such a good little cocksucker?" Jenny tried to block out his words, but they were ripping through her, destroying what little was left of her dignity. She continued to bob on his shaft, taking in as much as she could, which was really only a couple inches because he was so thick. Her mouth was starting to get sore and her neck and back tiring when she finally felt his cock start to stiffen and swell.

For the second time that day Tom's cock erupted in her mouth. This time there was far less cum and Jenny was easily able to swallow it all. She complied obediently when he commanded her to lick him clean. Then he tucked his cock back into his pants and left, leaving Jenny still kneeling on her kitchen floor.

The revulsion was still there, but it wasn't powerful enough this time to send her running for the bathroom. Instead, she heaved herself to her feet and went into the living room. She laid down on the sofa and cried softly until she fell asleep.

When Jenny awoke, everything seemed like just a bad dream. She knew that wasn't true, but that was how it felt and she had no desire to pop the protective bubble she had put around herself. What concerned her most wasn't the accident, the car or even that Tom could seemingly use her any way he wanted. Those were all disturbing things, but something worse pushed them all into the background.

Jenny had been physically stimulated by Tom's touch. That bothered her more than anything else that had happened in the past day. She couldn't say why that was, but the idea that she might have enjoyed any part of his humiliation of her was horrifying. It forced her to question things she thought she knew about herself.

She had thought she knew that she couldn't be coerced the way she had been by Tom, but was wrong there. That wasn't so awful though. Clearly, she had no alternative and couldn't hate herself for saving her skin the only way she could. But the arousal she had felt made her feel dirty, sleazy and worse.

Jenny knew she had too much self respect and pride to let someone like Tom wound her that deeply. He couldn't possibly be able to challenge such fundamental things, could he?

Then why was she so worried about it?

Just like that, it hit her. She was so upset by it because that was exactly what he had done. He had given Jenny reason to question herself. He had caused self-doubt within her.

The fear of 'What if he makes me do it again?' was replaced with, 'What if I like it?'

* * * * *

Jenny wandered around the house, wondering if she shouldn't go pick up the kids. They were staying at Drew's parent's house so that he and Jenny could have some time together. Now that he wasn't going to be home, there wasn't really any point.

At the same time, Jenny felt like she was in a really weird place mentally and thought it might be just as well the kids weren't around. The past twenty-four hours had been completely too much for her to digest. She really needed to spend a little time inside her own head to sort things out.

Once again, Jenny made herself a cup of tea and sat down at the kitchen table. She let the events roll through her mind unencumbered. Like a swirling wind they swept through her with no rhyme or reason. Jenny had no idea if this was the right thing to do or if it would help in any way, but she felt like she had spent all day fighting them back. If nothing else, this was easier than fighting.

As the events flashed around haphazard and unguided, one image kept cropping up. That of Tom's cock extending from her mouth. Not only the visual memory, but also the way his large member had felt, tasted. In fact, Jenny realized that she could still taste his cum. It didn't seem likely that she could physically still taste it. It had been hours. She had brushed her teeth, eaten, had a cup of tea. But her tongue was still telling her about the taste of Tom's load.

Why did her thoughts keep coming back to Tom's cock in her mouth? She told herself that it was because it was so disturbing to her. But the accompanying feeling wasn't one of fear or even the revulsion of a few hours ago. There was no real tone to the recollection. It just kept popping into her head, demanding that she relive it.

At first Jenny fought it, but realized that went against her intuitive approach of letting everything come and go in her head as it pleased. So she let the memory come, hoping that it would quickly fall back into place, rejoining the others in their dance through her mind. But that wasn't what happened.

Instead, the memory of Tom's cock in her mouth quickly grew until it eclipsed all the other fragments whirling around in her head. Again and again all she could see, feel and taste was his fat, hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

Why? Was it a demon she had to exorcise? Or, God forbid, some perverse fantasy?

* * * * *

Things started returning to normal the next day when Jenny picked up the kids from her in-laws. The return to a normal routine with its myriad distractions was what Jenny needed. Spending too much time reflecting on Friday night and Saturday morning had left her frazzled. Dealing with external problems, like keeping a four year old from playing in the toilet, provided the respite she required.

There was some heightened trepidation on Wednesday morning when Tom called to tell her he was dropping her car off. But he came over and swapped cars without incident.

Jenny's pulse didn't slow down until twenty minutes after he left. She was enormously relieved that her debt to Tom had apparently been paid. She still fretted over the money she owed to his friend who had done the body work on the car, but that was a secondary concern.

When Drew returned the next day, things seemed completely back to normal. Whatever horrors Jenny had been through over the weekend, they were behind her. They could be sealed away where they need never intrude on her life again.

She still had to worry about Drew discovering that she had spent almost two thousand dollars repairing the car. But his work schedule had been so busy lately that most of the household finances were left to Jenny. With luck, things would just stay that way and he'd never know what she had done.

* * * * *

For weeks life went on as before and the events of that terrible weekend faded until they were virtually forgotten. Jenny almost never thought about it. She was possibly more grateful for the little things in her life that she had taken for granted. But otherwise, what could have been a devastating blow to her and her family had left her mercifully untouched.

It was so far removed from her thoughts that, when she and Drew accepted an invitation to a barbecue, she never even considered that Tom would almost certainly be there as well. Even as she, Drew and the kids arrived and Jenny saw Tom's truck, she was unperturbed. Surrounded by her family as she was, Jenny completely forgot about how vulnerable she had once been.

It was a beautiful sunny day and everyone was having a wonderful time. There were kids running all over the yard, scurrying between clusters of adults. Jenny and Drew knew everyone there and slowly made their way around from group to group, chatting and sipping iced tea. It was such a pleasant affair and everyone was so amiable that Jenny almost smiled at Tom when she and Drew bumped into him.

It was only a momentary lapse. The chill of being face to face with him quickly wiped away her smile. The smug _expression he flashed her brought the reality of what had happened back to her in a rush.

"You sucked my cock... Nothing's ever gonna change that."

The words came back to Jenny, echoing in her head. She barely managed to keep herself from shaking as she nodded a mute greeting to Tom. Fortunately, Drew was used to Jenny being a bit cold to Tom and he didn't notice anything unusual. Drew also had the sense not to linger too long in Tom's presence when Jenny was with him. He knew how she felt about him and in the interest of keeping peace, he was sensible enough to move along. Jenny knew he'd slip back to drink a beer and shoot the shit with Tom eventually. As long as she wasn't there.

Part of Jenny wanted to tell Drew what an asshole Tom really was. How this so-called friend had taken advantage of her in such an awful and humiliating way. What kind of dear old friend would do that? But Jenny had far too much to lose. She would just have to deal with it. Fortunately, they didn't see that much of Tom anyway.

After Jenny and Drew had made a trip around the party and said hi to everyone, Jenny drifted off to where the other moms were playing in the yard with a bunch of children. Jenny's two boys were in the group, the little one sitting in the sandbox, the older running around nearby with some of the other kids. She checked on the little one before joining the other mothers at the edge of the play area.

Jenny joined their chatter easily. Most of it was about the kids and required very little concentration on her part. It was a ritual they all knew well. Each mother took their turn talking about her own children and then did their best to pay attention when the other moms talked about theirs. With kids running back and forth, the younger ones often crying, no one really listened that closely to the boasts or complaints of the other mothers. But it was what they did and it was somehow comforting to Jenny.

She noticed that Drew had joined a group of men near the barbecue grill. Tom was there as well. For a second, Jenny felt an irrational flash of anger toward Drew. There he was cracking jokes and swapping stories with her molester. In that instant she hated him.

The anger passed and Jenny knew it was foolish. Drew would probably kill Tom if he knew what had happened. They might be old buddies from way back, but Jenny didn't doubt how Drew would respond to such a betrayal of their friendship.

She let it go and turned back to the chattering of the other mothers. Jenny let the sunshine and the laughter of the children warm her up and help her push all the unpleasantness away. Soon she was talking and smiling with her friends as they watched the kids play.

Jenny excused herself a while later, asking one of the other women to keep an eye on her boys while she ran to the ladies room. As she walked back to the house, she was happy to see that Drew was standing with a different group and Tom was not with him. She cast a quick look around but didn't see Tom anywhere. That was just fine with her.

Jenny walked into the house, smiling and saying hi to the few people who were inside. The bathroom on the ground floor was occupied, so Jenny went upstairs to use the one up there. These were good friends and she had been here many times before. She didn't feel at all uncomfortable using the upstairs bathroom.

What Jenny was completely unprepared for was seeing Tom as she stepped out of the bathroom. He was standing in the doorway of one of the bedrooms, halfway between the bathroom and the stairs.

Jenny was trapped.

He laughed at her, clearly enjoying the look of alarm on her face. She started to retreat into the bathroom, but Tom shook his head and held out his hand. There was an envelope in it.

"Here," Tom said when Jenny made no move to take it from him. Reluctantly, she reached out and took it. It was an ordinary envelope, unsealed, with something inside. She opened the flap and peered inside. Involuntarily, she gasped and dropped the envelope to the floor. Wide-eyed, she quickly retrieved it.

It was the pictures Tom had taken of her sucking his cock. Several spilled from the envelope and she scrambled to gather them back up and stuff them inside. Jenny's eyes darted around frantically, looking for a place to conceal it once the photos were back in it. She was wearing a sundress, so she had no pockets. Her purse she had left in the car. For a moment she considered stashing them somewhere in the bathroom, but that seemed far too risky. She looked up as she heard Tom chuckle.

Jenny looked at him and then past him to the stairs. What if someone were to come up to use the bathroom? Her pulse was racing and her hands started to tremble. She didn't know what to do. Her head was screaming a dozen conflicting commands to her body and in her confusion, she simply froze.

When Tom pushed her back into the bathroom closing and locking the door behind him, she nearly screamed. But something held her back. Maybe it was the envelope in her hand and the secret it contained. Or it could be the accident, but that felt more distant. The pictures were more alarming in an immediate sense.

Or was it something else that kept her silent? Did she somehow actually want this? Was there a part of her secretly craving the taste of Tom's fat cock? That needed the humiliation of being on her knees before this savage? Jenny couldn't help thinking about the way her mind kept coming back to that memory the day it had happened.

Would she get wet again at his touch?

Jenny was suddenly more worried about that than what Tom was going to do to her.

"I think you know the drill by now," Tom rumbled. Jenny just stared at him. "Why don't you and that pretty little sundress get down on your knees." He started to unzip his fly.

"Bu... but the people... Drew..." Jenny nodded her head in the general direction of the back yard.

"Yeah, so we better hurry before someone catches you with my cock in your mouth," Tom replied as he pulled his member from his jeans. As before he was only partially erect, waiting for the warmth of Jenny's mouth to make him rock hard.

Three thoughts flashed in quick succession through Jenny's mind. First, she had no place to hide the incriminating photos, of which Tom surely had more copies. Second, he was right: the longer she stood here, the more likely they'd be caught. Third, it wasn't like she hadn't done this before. Yes, she was mortified to think that any time he wanted, he could take out his cock and stick it in her mouth. But the fact remained that it was a humiliation she had already suffered and survived. It would be better than getting caught.

Jenny looked at the half erect cock dangling from Tom's jeans and knew that, as before she was going to have to do what he said. And quickly, before someone discovered them.

"Here," Jenny said, handing the envelope back to Tom. "I have no place to hide these." Without waiting for a response or even looking up at him, Jenny quickly got on her knees and took hold of his cock. She closed her lips around it and sucked him slowly and deeply, feeling him grow in her mouth. In a moment, his long thick cock was rigid as a tree trunk and Jenny began bobbing rapidly on it.

He sighed softly as Jenny's lips slid swiftly up and down him. Jenny ignored the warmth she felt growing between her legs, concentrating only on getting Tom to cum before she was missed. But it was impossible. Here she was giving head to a man who was not her husband at a party where any one of three dozen people, her husband included, could catch her in the act. There was no denying that it was giving her a thrill, whether she wanted it to or not.

As Jenny sucked his cock as well as she knew how, she was startled to realize that some of the soft moaning she heard wasn't coming from Tom, but rather from herself. She didn't let herself think about it. She couldn't. That and the wetness of her pussy would tell her that she was enjoying this. That she actually wanted this man's cock in her mouth. She couldn't believe such a thing. She just couldn't.

Don't think about it! she scolded herself. Just get this over with!

Tom didn't let her suck him for very long before stopping her and pulling her to her feet. At first, Jenny couldn't figure out why he didn't let her continue. When he reached up under her sundress and pulled her panties down, she understood. He spun her around and bent her over, even as she opened her mouth to protest. Was really he going to fuck her? Here? Like this? With her husband, kids and friends all in the back yard?

Jenny steeled herself for Tom's assault. While she was shaken by this unexpected turn, in a way it was easier. At least it relieved her from the necessity of committing the act herself. She would feel more like a victim if Tom were to fuck her, less like a willing participant.

Still, she was surprised by how easily his thick cock entered her. Was she that wet?

She didn't have time to give the matter any further thought. As Tom's long, thick shaft penetrated her, the combination of pleasure and pain drove everything else out of her head. Drew and Jenny rarely did it this way anymore, but when Drew had taken her from behind, Jenny had always loved how his cock seemed to fill her up. Tom's member was quite a bit larger than Drew's and the sensation was magnified. As he slid deep into her, Jenny's eyes rolled back and a throaty moan escaped her.

Tom's cock was big enough to hurt her, but he drove into her slowly and what pain there was only heightened Jenny's pleasure. Somewhere in the back of her head, a voice was screaming that she was being raped. But the flood of heat between her legs drowned it out. She had never before experienced such an overwhelming physical sensation. As Tom slid his massive cock slowly in and out of her, she trembled all over.