The Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny realized she was dangerously close to having an orgasm. Not just a run-of-the-mill orgasm, but something really big, like a tidal wave about to crash down on her. That big dick filling every part of her and stretching her like no man had before was just too much. There was no stopping it.

She was dimly aware that she was on the verge of having this spectacular orgasm while being taken against her will. If there had been any room in her head for rational thought, that would have disturbed her deeply. But the heat of the impending explosion made all such concerns irrelevant.

When Tom had bent her over, Jenny had reached out and braced herself against the sink. Right next to her hand was a towel. She quickly grabbed it and held it over her mouth to muffle the noises that he was forcing out of her. As she felt her climax breaking, she pushed the towel against her face as hard as she could. That was the last conscious act before her orgasm tore her away from the world around her.

Wave after wave surged through her like high voltage current. It started at the nexus where Tom's cock impaled her and it spread out to her extremities, immersing her completely. Jenny had no idea if she cried out and if she had, if the towel over her mouth had held her secret. As the world swam back into view around her, she became aware she was still lying bent over on the sink.

She tried to stand up, but her legs were wobbly and she couldn't trust them. Then, with no warning, she felt Tom's cock withdraw from her quickly. She had barely been conscious of it still being inside her. It's sudden departure sent another ripple through her, wrenching her insides and nearly caused her to fall on the floor.

Jenny was still leaning on her elbows panting, trying to steady herself when Tom grabbed her, spun her around and pushed her back to the floor. His huge cock, shiny and sticky with Jenny's juices, almost hit her in the face. Without thinking, Jenny opened her mouth and took him inside. She was still drifting in the afterglow of her orgasm as she sucked her own juices off Tom's cock.

She was still only marginally aware of her surroundings when Tom climaxed, flooding her mouth with gobs of hot, sticky cum. Some of it ran out the corners of her mouth and down her chin before she managed to swallow. Jenny had never been a big fan of cum or swallowing, but she greedily drank every drop she could wring from Tom's shaft.

Jenny continued to suck him until he pulled away, letting her collapse on the floor.

"Here," he said gruffly, dropping something to the floor beside her. At first she thought he had given her the envelope of pictures back, but then she looked and realized it was something else.

It was a news story printed off of an internet site. It was folded so Jenny could see only part of it. There was a picture of a man with a caption under it. She blinked, not sure what Tom was showing her. Then she read the caption.

It was a picture of the man killed by a hit-and-run driver. Jenny stared at the face, for the first time equating what she had done with a person's life. In her fear and later her denial, she had simply separated the event from an actual human being. She suddenly felt incredibly wretched and fully deserving of any indignity Tom inflicted on her.

She unfolded the paper and read the headline. "Driver Arrested in Hit-And-Run Accident." Jenny blinked again and then actually read the first few paragraphs. It was the same incident that she believed she had committed. But, as she read, the man arrested had confessed and there was no doubt as to his guilt.

"You probably hit someone's dog," Tom laughed as he zipped his pants. "Kinda funny when you figure that's what got you to suck my cock in the first place." He chuckled as he opened the door. "Of course," he added, looking back at Jenny still kneeling on the floor, "it looks like the whole thing worked out pretty well for you now, didn't it?" He flashed a wicked smile.

"What's even funnier," Tom continued, "is how you always thought you were better than me. But you think you hit someone driving home and do you stop? Nope. Left 'em for dead. Did you call the cops when you got home? Nope. And the next day, what did you do? You did whatever it took to cover your own ass, even after you thought you had killed someone." He looked down at her, the contempt on his face matching that in his voice.

"You even turn to someone you look down on, treat like shit, just to bail your ass out. If you had been decent to me all along, I'da just helped you and let it go at that. 'Course, if you were a decent person, you'da never been in that spot anyway, right?" He snorted. "You got off easy, just having to suck some cock. And you actually liked it! Well, what does that say for you? Cocksuckin' bitch whore! How you ever thought you were in a place to judge me, I'll never know." With a final contemptuous snort, Tom left, pulling the door shut behind him.

The roller coasted of the past five minutes was threatening to overwhelm Jenny once again. The horrible sense of guilt that had hammered her was lifted by the realization that she had not committed the act after all. At the same time, the accusations Tom made hit home in a big way. What did it say about her that she had only been concerned about herself and hadn't even thought about her supposed victim? And to have a prick like Tom be the one to point it out really ripped at her guts. Especially because he was right.

But the worst, most confusing part was how good it had felt to have that animal fuck her and then put his sticky cock in her mouth. Even as she lay there listening to his accusations, she was still basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. He stood there and pointed out to her that she was a sham, a hypocrite and worse. And she hadn't argued. Not so much because he was right as because she just didn't want to lose what was left of the warmth coursing through her.

Why did she get off the way she had? It was one of the most incredible orgasms of her life. But why? Was it just the size of his cock or the fact that they were someplace they could easily have been caught? Or had Tom found some submissive streak in her that she didn't know was there? Was that the secret to her arousal? To be treated like a cheap slut, forced to do whatever she was told?

If that was the case, what would happen now? Tom had basically told Jenny that she hadn't committed any crime and that was what had given him the power to compel her into sucking him off. Was he saying he had had his fun, or had given Jenny her punishment, and was done? Was he content just to show her that she wasn't the person she thought she was? Or that he, despite his lack of sophistication, was better than she gave him credit for? Was it just so he could always walk up to her and remind her that she had been down on her knees for him? His cock had been in her mouth? That she had swallowed his cum?

Would Jenny now be free from future coercion? But if that meant he would leave her alone after this, did that also mean she would never know a thrill like this again? How had some of the most terrible things that happened to her combine to give her the single biggest physical thrill of her life?

Jenny was far too confused to make sense of the emotions ricocheting around in her at that moment. She got up, cleaned herself up and tried to push everything out of her mind, at least for the moment. She would sort through the tangle of thoughts and feelings later. Right now, she had to rejoin the party before anyone noticed she was missing.

Jenny tossed the paper Tom had given her into the bathroom trash can. With a last look in the mirror, she opened the door and headed back out to her friends. The warmth of her orgasm was still with her and the aftertaste of Tom's cum was still in her mouth. A slight smile crept onto her lips as she thought about how incredibly good that fuck had felt.

Yes, she had done things that she was ashamed of. Especially after having Tom, whom she had never respected, point out to her how badly she had acted. Or rub her face in it, to be more accurate. But somehow it had worked out, giving her a pleasure beyond anything she had ever known and no crime had been committed. There were a lot of issues for Jenny to sort through. But for right now, it was enough to return to the party relishing the fuck she had just had.