The Price of A Dance

Story Info
Husband and wife pay a high price for a night of dancing.
5.1k words
3.58
133.7k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SafTman2
SafTman2
78 Followers

This is a departure from the author's Growing Pains series but could have been included as a later episode. The wife is the same woman struggling with issues of sex addiction and self-esteem which neither she nor her husband were aware of at the time these incidents took place. If infidelity and voyeurism offend you, please don't bother reading or judging these stories.


We had gone to the local bar to party with friends from the lake area where we live. The band started after the dinner hour and the drinking and dancing had begun in earnest. Lee and Cathy were neighbors with whom we often socialized and played golf. A few years after this night I would learn that Lee and my wife Patty had been in the middle of a six year affair at the time.

I was forty and Patty was thirty-seven. She looked ten years younger and still had her college athlete's body from volleyball. She was tall, 5-9 and slim with large breasts and full hips. Her auburn hair and green eyes never failed to draw attention to her face as well as her body. I was a lucky guy. She had always been attentive to my needs, sexually adventurous and rarely refused my advances.

As the evening wore on, the dancing got sexier and we were all a bit drunk. I had danced with Cathy a few times, pressed myself tight against her and felt her push back feeling my hardness while rubbing her breasts into my chest. Patty and Lee were doing the same thing. I didn't feel jealous and neither did anybody else. I was a little turned on by the physical contact I was making and the flirting I saw Patty engaging in with Lee. I had always enjoyed watching Patty flirt and tease and tried to get her to dress more provocatively. She was basically a jeans and tee shirt kind of girl and wasn't into flashy or fancy clothes. She did like to flirt though and had the kind of personality that made it natural for her to just walk up to someone and start a conversation. There were several other couples and quite a few singles dancing as well.

We all danced with other people throughout the night, but mostly with our own wives. After midnight the crowd began to thin out. A lot of couples had gone and Lee and Cathy decided to call it a night. Patty and I moved to a table closer to the dance floor. I had slowed down a little and began sitting out most of the dances. Not Patty. She was on the floor for every dance.

Several of the single guys were dancing with her regularly and she was enjoying their competition to see who she would dance with each time. I could tell she was aroused by the attention and the touching that was taking place on the floor. Drinks were being sent regularly to the table and Patty was working up a thirst with her dancing. I was just getting sloshed. I knew I'd better leave soon or I wouldn't be able to drive the few blocks to the house.

I tried to get a chance to tell Patty it was time to leave, but she didn't come off the floor for several dances. Finally I walked out on the floor and told her it was time to go. She and the guy she was dancing with just ignored me. Being tired and drunk, I was on a short fuse. When the song ended I walked up and took her hand pulling her toward the table. She pulled back and said she wasn't ready to go yet. We argued briefly and I told her she had five more minutes.

She glared at me and went back on the floor dancing closely with one of the guys. Another of the men she had been dancing with arrived at the table with a couple more drinks and tried to get me to agree to stay. I watched as Patty revved up her flirting. She was grinding herself into the guy's crotch and had her hands on his ass. His hands were on her ass and sliding around her hips as she moved against him. He kissed her neck and then her lips and she sucked his tongue into her mouth.

The dance ended and she didn't come back to the table. She went to the bar and flirted with the bartender, giving him a kiss as well. I thought maybe she was saying good night as we know him well. She finally came back to the table and I thought we were on our way. Wrong!

Patty said she was staying and would walk or get a ride home. She wanted to stay until the band quit in about a half hour. I was pissed and said "Fine. Walk if you want to. I'm out of here." I stomped out the door, got in the car and headed home.

An hour had passed and she hadn't arrived yet. I got in the car and headed back to the bar. There were still a dozen cars in the lot and I parked on the side of the building just around the corner from the door. As I got out of the car, I could see in the window. The band was packing up, a few people were at the bar and three couples were dancing to the juke box music.

Patty was dancing or more like shuffling with the guy she had been with earlier when I left. Instead of going in, I decided to watch what she was doing. She had her arms around his neck, her head on his shoulder and her thigh pressed between his legs, obviously against his cock. He had his left hand pulling her ass so she stayed tight against him and the other hand slid from her hips to her breast, lingering and squeezing it as they danced.

The song ended and she never moved. One of the other guys came up and moved up against her as the first guy slid away from her. She just assumed the same position as before and when the music began again, she continued rubbing and grinding into the guy. My temper was rising, but so was my cock! This was hot to watch and I couldn't take my eyes off hem. I just stood there watching them making out on the dance floor. The music stopped and the first guy took his place and started where he had left off. Patty looked up and kissed him, deep and long. I remained frozen.

The bar was close to closing time and at last call, two other guys at Patty's table headed out the door. I ducked behind my car, but they didn't come my way. After a minute I stood up again and saw Patty still dancing with the first guy. The song ended and they went to the table. They talked for a minute and I saw Patty nod her head and look around. They exchanged a few more words and Patty got up and kissed him on the cheek. She waved good bye to him and walked to the bar where she stopped to talk with the bartender. The guy went to the men's room and a minute later came out. Headed for the door and waved good bye to Patty and the others who were at the bar. I breathed a sigh of relief as my imagination had me seeing them leave together.

I was about to head for the door a couple minutes later when Patty stood and said good bye, throwing the bartender a kiss and heading out the door. I decided to let her walk and I would take a different route home, jump in bed and pretend that I was still mad. Maybe some make-up sex was in store for me as she was probably horny after getting felt up and grinding against several hard cocks.

I peered around the corner of the bar to see which way she was going home. She walked through the parking lot toward a side street. Just as I turned to go back around the corner to the car, there was a flash of headlights, then darkness again. Patty turned and headed straight for the car that had flashed the lights. My heart sank as she quickly looked around the lot to see if anyone had seen her and then jumped into the car.

The car pulled away immediately. I ran back to my car and quickly tried to follow them with my lights off. I caught sight of the brakes lights a block away as the car turned toward our street. My first thought was that she was just getting a ride home. When the car passed our street, I knew I was wrong again.

A couple blocks down the car turned into a little resort with several rental cottages near the lake. I know I should have confronted them right then, but I was confused by Patty's actions. I never thought she would cheat on me. We had fantasized about other people as sex partners, but I just couldn't believe she would do anything. I was aroused by the thought of her doing more than flirting and touching another guy, but scared as hell at the same time. I just coasted to a stop and shut the car off.

I watched them get out of the car and head for one of the cottages. I wasn't thinking anymore, just reacting. I got out and snuck between a couple houses and up to the cottage from the back. There was a light on and I could see into the room in the back. The bedroom.

Patty was kissing the guy as he worked at undressing her. Her tee shirt was off and as he undid her jeans, Patty took off her bra. The guy latched onto her breasts with both hands and started kissing and sucking them. Patty reached down and started taking his pants off. They kissed again and tugged at each other's jeans. Finally they broke the kiss and continued to undress. Patty dropped out of sight and the guy was taking off his shoes so he could get his pants all the way off. I moved right up to the window to try to see better. The thought of stopping this from happening had gotten lost along the way.

I could now see Patty sitting on the bed removing her jeans. They were both naked as he approached the bed. Patty took his cock and stroked it as he again grabbed her tits. She wasted little time stroking and soon was licking his cock, teasing it with her tongue. He massaged her tits and then put one hand behind her head pulling her further onto his cock. She worked to take him all the way down her throat, but deep-throating has never been one of her best talents.

Holding his cock in her mouth with one hand and his balls with the other she maneuvered him onto the bed and into a 69 position on their sides. I was mesmerized watching her force his cock down until she gagged on it while her hips pumped into his face buried between her thighs. My mind was reeling with excitement, anger, fear and pain. How could she do this to me? Why would she do this? What did I do that made this happen? My emotions were all run together and disturbed. For now all I could do was watch and wonder how long and how far this would go.

They sucked and licked each other, grinding against tongues and gasping as they came up for a breath. His fingers probed her cunt and Patty pulled his cock deeper into her throat by grabbing his ass and forcing him in until she choked on him. Finally they slowed down a little and Patty slid around turning him on his back and kneeling between his legs to stroke and suck his cock. He lay back and ran his fingers through her long auburn hair as she tried to force him all the way down. One hand cupped his balls and the other caressed his stomach and chest as she worked on his cock. I found my own hand rubbing my cock as I watched her.

Patty has always been passionate with me and didn't hold back. She was giving this guy her best and I knew what would come next. Her favorite position is on top or "cowgirl" and she loves to start by doing a slow slide down onto a stiff cock until it is completely buried in her cunt. Then she grinds herself until that cock is squeezed on all sides by her tightened vaginal walls. Then the real ride begins.

Taking his cock which appeared several inches longer than mine into her hand, Patty crawled up and straddled him. Holding onto the shaft she rose above him onto her knees and then began to descend onto his stiff rod, guiding it into herself. When he tried to push up into her she held his cock back and shook her head. He stopped and let her take control. Patty's head rolled back as she slid onto him and began her grind. I could hear her deep rising groan as she took it in. I'm not sure I had any sense of reality at this moment. It was all dreamlike and surreal, but I knew it was happening.

She rode him, changing her pace as she wanted and leaning down to kiss him as she continued to ride. He alternated between grabbing her 36 c-cup tits and pulling her hips down onto him. Patty sat up and increased the tempo as she does when she's getting close to an orgasm. The guy was now bucking hard beneath her, pulling her hard against him. I watched Patty's eyes close and her head went back. I knew she would cum soon. Then the guy groaned and came hard, deep inside my wife.

Patty tried to keep going but he was done and she couldn't get the friction she needed to get off. Her frustration was obvious, but as he was talking, probably apologizing, she slid off him and started to work on his cock with her hands. Soon she was sucking his cum and her juices as she put his cock in her mouth and let her tongue roam over it. She needed to cum and she needed a cock to get her there. I've seen her when she wants it and she doesn't let me rest until she brings me back.

Again my mind jumped around watching her and not really understanding the why of it all, unable to take any action or make any decision. Then I saw something that startled me into awareness. Two men were standing at the bedroom door. It was the other two guys Patty had been dancing with earlier. I don't know where they came from or how long they had been there. They were quietly stripping their clothes off and Patty was so focused on what she was doing that she didn't hear them.

Her ass was facing the door and she was kind of lying across his legs as she sucked his soft cock. The two of them walked up and as they got close to the bed Patty seemed to sense their presence. She sat up quickly and I saw fear and panic take over. The guy she had been fucking took her arm and I could tell he was trying to calm her. The two guys didn't touch her, but they stayed right behind her, their cocks hard and standing straight out just inches from her. Patty was trying to talk to her fuck buddy and he was talking back softly. She was shaking her head "no" and it was obvious that he wanted her to fuck the other two guys.

It seemed like forever, but was probably only 15 or20 seconds of discussion when the bigger of the two men standing behind her grabbed her shoulder and turned her toward him. His cock was in her face and her eyes were focused on it not him. It was thick and long and curved upward with a dark mushroom head and it bounced as he moved to turn her. I couldn't hear everything that was said, but basically he told Patty they were going to fuck her. She could fight it and when they were done they'd take her naked to her house, wake me, swear she came on to them and now was crying rape because her husband would find out. If she cooperated she could shower, dress and be dropped off away from the house so she could walk home like nothing had happened. Her husband would never know she had cheated.

Patty struggled with herself. She didn't want to be caught cheating but she didn't want to fuck all of them. She knew she was guilty and had willingly, no wantonly, fucked the first guy. And then there was her revved up pussy still throbbing and wanting to cum. Again it was only a few seconds, but to Patty it must have seemed like an hour before she made her decision. It seemed like forever to me too, because I had a lot at stake as well. Either way she was going to get fucked. If she fought them, we would both be exposed to our neighbors and friends; she as a slut and me as a cuckold. Patty must have had the same thought for she reached up and pulled the guys huge dick into her mouth.

It was decided. I remained fixed at the window unable to tear myself away or to think clearly enough to do something to change our fate. Patty pulled the big guy onto the bed and quickly got his cock wet by taking it as far down her throat as she could. She tried to push him back onto his back like she had done to the first guy, but he dragged her around and pulled her to her knees, forcing the big head of his dick into her cunt. I thought he might just drive it into her and pound any possible resistance out of her, but he gently maneuvered his pole until it was fully submerged in her.

Patty's head hung down as she knelt on her hands and knees and was slowly deep stroked. He pulled her ass up tight against him and then swiveled his hips, grinding himself hard and deep. I knew this would get to Patty as she needed a lot of friction to get off. Her head stayed down but her hips responded to the pressure and she raised her ass and pushed to meet his forceful thrusts.

The other guy was shorter and smaller than the big guy. His cock was long but thinner than the thick log that the big guy was driving into Patty's responsive cunt. He knelt on the bed in front of Patty's bowed head and pulled her head up by her long reddish hair, pushing his cock toward her lips. Her eyes were open now and she took his cock into her mouth and held it with one hand, still supporting herself with the other. As the smaller guy pumped his dick in her throat, Patty began to move herself forward and backward to establish a smooth rhythm so the pounding she was getting from both ends wasn't jerky and rough.

The first guy that she had already fucked was standing beside the bed watching his buddies fucking my wife and stroking himself back to hardness. Patty had been taking it doggie style for several minutes now and her body was moving smoothly and comfortably. Her pussy had been full of cum and was wet and ready for the big cock that now probed deeply into her body. When she pulled her mouth off the other shaft and threw her head back, I knew she was about to have an orgasm. It was big and she was loud. She moaned and the pitch rose as the orgasm took control of her body. It was a difficult thing for me to see and hear. She had only cum that hard with me a few times in our 15 years together and now strangers were making her respond like a sex crazed slut. They knew it too. They had her primed before she left the bar and were just fine tuning her with their cocks.

Patty had a long hard orgasm and her body visibly shuddered for several long seconds as the sensitivity of her swollen clit reacted to the long shaft stroking across it. When she stopped shaking, the big guy pulled out, still as rigid as when he first pressed against her cervix deep inside. He rolled her onto her back and I thought he was going to plunge it back into her sloppy cunt. But he moved around to her head and pulled her face right up to his cock.

"Lick it baby. I want to feel your tongue and your lips all over me!"

She never hesitated. She took it like an ice cream cone, licking the dripping pearls from it and playing with head of it. The little guy had moved around and spread Patty's legs, pulling them up so he could shove his cock into her. She was wet and even from where I was at the window the first guys cum was visible as a foamy white cream whipped up by the big guy's plunger. The long cock slipped deep and fast into my wife's cunt.

He started fast and didn't slow down until he came two or three minutes later. As he came, he rammed himself as hard and deep as he could. I winced as I saw Patty's body jerk hard trying to compensate for the shock of those hard body shaking slams. Even the other guys looked at her with a little sympathy.

The big guy lay on his back and pulled Patty up onto him. "I know you like to ride, so get on it and go babe!"

Patty took his cock which she had sucked and cleaned and held it with both hands as she brought her hips down until it started to slide into her drenched pussy. She settled easily all the way down on him and began to grind and wriggle herself on him. The guy who had brought her to the cottage was now hard again and wanted Patty. He stood beside her on the bed as she rode the huge cock and presented himself to her. She ignored him and began to bounce up and down and back and forth with a single-mindedness that showed she was nearing another orgasm. The big shaft stayed deep within her as strong hands held her down on him and he bounced with her. Her head went back again and as she felt the waves of pleasure building, she grabbed the first guy's dick and pulled it to her. She moaned as he guided it between her lips as she continued to ride. Her body stiffened and she settled down on the cock in her cunt as her second orgasm took over. The cock in her mouth was held there firmly by the guy's hands holding her head. She shuddered and her body twitched as her cunt reacted to the orgasm.

SafTman2
SafTman2
78 Followers
12