The Price of Admission Ch. 02

Story Info
Lexa officially begins training Clarke to be a sex slave.
5.1k words
4.65
8.3k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The 100. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Lexa could remember opening this door and being blown away by her captor's beauty. If one of her men had shown such weakness at the mere sight of a pretty blonde girl Lexa would have rolled her eyes, and maybe even had him whipped if she was having a particularly bad day. Yet here she was doing the same thing for a second time, and worse even found herself regretting leaving Clarke tied up here, which was insane.

This girl was an invading force who had destroyed her land. Lexa should be in no way contemplating releasing her from her bonds. Especially when she looked so good while being restrained. Although on the other hand, was it a sign of weakness to continue to restrain this exhausted girl?

As Lexa was debating this Clarke lifted her head and smiled, "Lexa..."

"Hello Clarke." Lexa returned the smile as she closed the door behind her and then closed the distance between them while showing she hadn't come empty-handed, "As promised, I have bought you sustenance."

"Thanks, I'm starving." Clarke admitted.

There was then a brief pause as Lexa debated her options, then she put the plate of food and jug of water down, pulled out a knife, and firmly told her captive, "You have been good, so I am allowed to release you, but if you try anything, you will regret it."

"I understand." Clarke nodded, relief flooding her body at those words, and Lexa quickly making good on them. However before she could offer gratitude she found her hands being tied behind her back, "Hey!"

"Continue to be good, and I shall free your hands next time." Lexa explained, carefully cutting the ropes to Clarke's feet as she had with the rope to her hands, there for leaving a little for her to tie it to something later.

"But how am I supposed to eat?" Clarke asked in a more whiny voice than she intended.

"I shall feed you." Lexa explained simply, gently guiding them both backwards until she was sitting on the floor with Clarke laying a little awkwardly with her back to the brunette's front, the blonde's arms in between them. Then Lexa reached for the food and drink, carefully bringing one and then the other up to Clarke's lips, who carefully ate and drank while Lexa explained, "The Commander may ask you to feed her like this on occasion, although it is unlikely that she will let you spoon her. She prefers to have a beautiful woman in her arms, not the other way around. She may even do this to you because of it."

"You seem to know a lot about the Commander..." Clarke quipped softly, second guessing herself briefly before doubling down on being pushy, "Are you her lover?"

Lexa hesitated briefly as she thought about her answer to this, and then she smiled and even chuckled a little as she replied, "You could say that, but I am not her true love."

"Who is?" Clarke asked softly.

Another hesitation, this one much longer, and then Lexa admitted, "Her name was Costia."

"Was?" Clarke frowned, immediately feeling stupid, "Oh, sorry."

Yet another hesitation, this time Lexa desperately trying not to continue revealing her weakness, but she couldn't stop, "The Commander loved Costia, and Costia loved her. Costia was killed because of it, her head left for the Commander to find in the bed they had once shared."

"That's terrible." Clarke said softly.

Yet again Lexa fought the urge to reveal more, and yet again she failed, "This is a brutal world Clarke. Has been for generations. But The Commander made a promise. No more blood must have blood. That is why she didn't go to war with her enemies for killing the woman she loved, and why she wishes to offer you and your people mercy. But it must still come with a price. The question is, are you still willing to pay it?"

"Yes." Clarke said without hesitation, before grinning, "Especially if it means more time with you."

"I feel the same." Lexa admitted automatically, again without meaning too, "Which is why I have been granted permission to train you. I have a week to turn you into the perfect little sex slave, and then you must publicly submit to The Commander in front of her people, and your own."

Very much liking the sound of that Clarke asked, "Does that make you my new Mistress?"

"Yes. Yes it does." Lexa smiled.

"Mistress Lexa... it has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" Clarke smiled.

"Yes, which is why you must call me that from now on." Lexa ordered before pushing, "Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." Clarke quickly replied, awkwardly trying to look behind her as she asked, "Or should it always be Mistress Lexa?"

"Mistress, Mistress Lexa, my Mistress... I don't really mind, as long as it's Mistress." Lexa explained softly, before adding, "And it shall be the same for The Commander. That is your first lesson."

"What's my second?" Clarke asked eagerly, before quickly adding, "Erm, Mistress Lexa?"

"Finish your meal, and I shall tell you." Lexa promised.

*

It may have seemed ridiculous to some to feed Clarke like this, and Lexa new that many of even her closest advisers, people she called friends, would have insisted on Clarke trying to eat like an animal without the use of her hands. Such a thing would have been amusing for Lexa, and humiliating for Clarke, but for some reason the Commander was compelled to take a more gentle approach, at least while she could.

Besides, this still made it very clear who was in charge, and was still even a little amusing for Lexa, and humiliating for Clarke. Although mainly Lexa did it so she could feel Clarke in her arms, for reasons she tried not to dwell on. Luckily Clarke was clearly hungry and finished her food quickly once they were done talking, and once she was done Lexa was quick to push things out of the way as she turned the other girl to face her.

"So, are you ready for your second lesson?" Lexa asked.

At first Clarke just nodded eagerly, then when Lexa stared at her with an unimpressed look on her face Clarke bashfully replied, "Yes Mistress."

Showing her new slave that was the correct answer Lexa briefly rewarded her with a smile, before pulling Clarke towards her while leaning in herself so their lips pressed together. It was gentle for the first few minutes, Lexa just enjoying the fact that she had no official business to attend too and could take her time with her prize.

Of course inevitably she ached for more, and eventually switched from gently caressing Clarke's tongue with her own to practically bullying it into submission and conquering the other girl's mouth. Fortunately Clarke seemed more than happy with this, perhaps further suggesting that she would make an excellent fuck toy.

Eager to explore that theory Lexa got on her knees behind Clarke and then very slowly removed her ragged clothing, mostly while continuing to kiss the other girl, before finally breaking it and guiding Clarke's head to her neck, "You, ooooooh yes, you must learn to please your Commander. Mmmmm, worship her body as it deserves to be worshipped. Remember, ohhhhhh, remember my earlier demonstration? You may practice doing that to me now, and there are times The Commander will want you to begin immediately, either because she has been wound up by something else, or she simply wishes to remind you who's in charge. But there will be other time she wishes you to worship the rest of her body, particularly when you're in private. That, ooooooh, that is what you shall do to me now."

"Yes Mistress Lexa." Clarke mumbled against her neck before immediately getting back to kissing, sucking and occasionally licking Lexa's neck.

After a few minutes of that Lexa gently guided Clarke's head downwards to her breasts so she could give them the same treatment, at first guiding the other girl's head back and forth and then just leaving her to it. Clarke's inexperience shone through here, slobbering on Lexa's nipples a little too much, and sucking them too hard too soon, and she switched nipples too frequently, then not enough, but there was definitely something to be said for the enthusiastic novice who wanted to learn.

And she definitely got better over time, obviously carefully listening out for Lexa's responses for hints of what she should do. Lexa considered offering more guidance, but for better or for worse decided to leave her to it and critique her later. At least for now. Although what she wanted next might be a different story.

Clarke was grateful for the foreplay as Lexa had an amazing body which she had been thinking about sliding her mouth all over ever since the other girl ate her out. She especially liked the kissing, and hoped they would do more than that soon. Like maybe even return the favour from earlier. But that wasn't the only reason she wanted to move on.

No, while Clarke truly wanted Lexa the truth was that part of her was nervous. Mostly about her ability to please this beautiful girl given her complete lack of experience in this department, although there was a small part of Clarke which worried she wouldn't like it, which would be really, really bad considering what was going to happen to her in the future.

She found out the answer to that a little sooner than she would have probably liked, Clarke only just about able to prevent herself from complaining as Lexa slowly got onto her feet and straightened up before her in all her naked glory. In that moment Lexa stared down at her with a truly intoxicating level of confidence which made her seem like a goddess in Clarke's eyes.

So much so that the chance to eat her pussy seemed like an honour which she was unworthy of, and that even if she didn't like the taste Clarke promised herself she would devote herself totally into licking Lexa's cunt. Then Lexa gently reached down, grabbed the back of Clarke's head and pushed her face first into her pussy, silently giving permission for Clarke to lick her pussy.

Just in case she wasn't clear enough Lexa ordered while doing that, "Lick my pussy Clarke."

Briefly Clarke considered whether or not she should reply 'yes Mistress' to that. It did seem like the proper thing for a sub to do, but at that point she had already nervously stuck out her tongue and pressed it against the bottom of Lexa's pussy, at which point it seemed rude to pull away without sliding her tongue upwards.

Besides, at that point Lexa's flavour was already hitting her taste-buds, making it impossible to do anything else then to complete the lick. Likewise afterward she was helpless to do anything but repeat than lick over and over again, Clarke quickly forgetting all about her internal debate in favour of becoming lost in tasting her first pussy, which she instantly loved, proving her earlier worry unfounded.

In fact loved might actually be an understatement, as she almost immediately became worryingly addicted to the flavour, eagerly lapping away at Lexa's cunt at what was almost definitely too quick a pace, but as the other girl didn't complain Clarke just continued licking her quickly and eagerly.

Actually it was exactly the opposite, Lexa letting out those wonderful cries, moans and even whimpers of pure pleasure as Clarke licked her pussy, which was doing wonders for Clarke's confidence. She did listen out for that to change, but it was very possible that Clarke would miss it, or already had, because she was just so lost in eating pussy. Oh well, if Lexa truly wanted her attention Clarke was sure that she would get it.

Lexa was debating that, as on the one hand she had exactly the attention she wanted from Clarke, but like with the attention Clarke had given to her tits it was just too much too soon, and somehow not enough at the same time. Which left Lexa with a simple choice, allowing Clarke to do this until she made her cum, most likely by accident, or tell her exactly how she could make her cum, hard and fast.

Or better yet she could tell her to slow down and give her a proper pussy worshipping, which was without a doubt what Lexa should be doing, but it was extremely tempting in that moment just to tell Clarke to make her cum. Which she was honestly more than ready for after not receiving any satisfaction after going down on Clarke, and then being left to think about it for the next few hours as she went about her business.

It had been almost amusing how cranky and unsatisfied The Commander Of The 12 Clans had been, especially as satisfaction was literally at her fingertips. Hell, on her command older warriors/more experienced tops like Indra and even her mentor Anya would have fallen to their knees and ate her pussy, regardless of how many people she had been in front of.

Not to mention the more eager candidates. But for whatever reason Lexa had chosen to deny herself, perhaps even save herself for Clarke. Although that was another worrying thought, which she tried to ignore by simply telling herself that as the Commander she should be more than capable of controlling her own sexual urges and concentrate on the problems of her people.

Such a thing should have been easy for any Commander, but Lexa was special. She was The Commander who had done the unthinkable and united 12 warring clans, creating the longest peace they'd ever had. If she had the patience to do that resisting Clarke should have been easy. Just like controlling herself now, and earlier. But it wasn't, and Lexa came very close to giving in to her urges.

But no, she was too good for that. Besides, this was Clarke's second lesson on how to please a dominant woman, and losing control would have been incredibly counter-productive, and would have even suggested Clarke could top from the bottom, which was unacceptable. So as hard as it was, Lexa got control of herself, and more importantly told Clarke to slow down.

"Mmmmm, that feels good. Too good." Lexa moaned softly while tightening her grip on the long blonde hair between her legs so she was sure she had Clarke's attention as she continued, "I do not wish to cum yet. No, mmmmm, this is the first of many times I shall be enjoying your mouth and tongue. Yesssss, surely such a precious moment should be savoured? Ooooooh yesssss, especially as it's your first of many, many times eating pussy. Ohhhhhh fuck yeah, just like that, lick me just like that. Mmmmm, nice and slow. But don't completely abandon my clit. Lick it occasionally, but never forcefully. Not until I tell you too, ohhhhhh yessssss, mmmmm, that's it, good girl. Good little pussy licker. Oh fuck! Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeessssss, lick me!"

Normally Lexa wasn't that verbal during sex, at least not lately. With Costia she had been quick to praise her, and it was the same for Clarke, except in this case it was more necessary because it was Clarke's first time eating pussy. Or at least that's what Lexa told herself. That, and it was necessary to be constantly verbal so she would get what she wanted.

Although Clarke was very, very good at following instruction, and often Lexa found herself unable to truly speak coherently, instead just moaning, groaning, gasping and even whimpering and crying out as Clarke gave her some truly impressive head, especially for a first timer.

Clarke was extremely proud of herself for receiving those sounds, and Lexa stroking the back of her head as she gave her head. Maybe if it had been someone else, and under different circumstances, Clarke would have been insulted by having her hair played with, stroked and even patted like she was some kind of pet, but it seemed only natural with Lexa.

After all, that was kind of what she was to this dominant woman. A pet. More accurately, a fuck pet. A walking, talking sex toy, for Lexa to use whenever she wanted. Which probably shouldn't have been appealing, but for some reason it was. In fact Clarke found it very, very appealing, especially when it was Lexa.

She might feel differently when it was The Commander, but she highly doubted it. Just so long as The Commander was half the woman Lexa was, and tasted even half as good, Clarke would probably adore being her sex slave. Just as long as she could continue being Lexa's sex slave, she would be happy, because it felt like she was truly born to be kneeling before this goddess of a woman and licking her pussy.

If only her hands were free, so she could use her fingers to push Lexa closer to orgasm. Or at least be allowed to push the other woman over the edge which it sounded like she'd been on for a while now. But Clarke knew that was entirely up to Lexa, so she listened carefully to her instructions, and desperately tried to follow them.

"Yessssss, linger on my clit. Linger on it!" Lexa cried out, gradually over time allowing Clarke to pick up her attentions to what they had been before, then succeeding them, "Yesssssss, oooooooh yessssss, lick my clit just like that, ohhhhhhhh Clarke! Clarke! Oh fuck! Yes, lick me, oh God, oooooooh yessssssss, just like that, ooooooooh fuck! Now suck it! Suck my aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, suck my clit Clarke! Not so hard, not so hard, mmmmm yessssssss, that's it, oooooooh Clarke! You're such a good girl Clarke. Mmmmm fuck yes, such a good little rug muncher! Oh Clarke, you're going to make a great pussy eating slave."

More than anything Clarke wanted that to be true, but how could it be without her making another girl cum in her mouth? Surely she needed that to graduate into a good little rug munching slave? So why was Lexa denying her? Did she think she wasn't worthy? That she wasn't trying hard enough? That she wasn't obeying her commands properly?

What was it, because whatever it was Clarke needed to fix it, because she was desperately aching to taste Lexa's cum, which she was sure would be just as good as her pussy cream. But for what felt like an eternity she was denied, until finally she was given the permission she had been waiting for, at which point Clarke immediately sprang into action.

"Fuck me!" Lexa whimpered rather pathetically, before more forcefully adding, "Fuck me with your tongue! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, shove your tongue into my cunt and, oh yes, tongue fuck me, oh Clarke, oooooooh fuckkkkkkkk, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, FUCK ME!"

With those simple words Clarke shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into Lexa's cunt, and was rewarded with liquid heaven which was somehow even better than Lexa's regular pussy cream. Unfortunately she was so stunned by that flavour, and just how hard Lexa came, that most of it ended up escaping onto her face.

Which was nice, because it felt like Lexa was marking her as her pussy eating slut, but it also felt insulting to Lexa as Clarke wasn't swallowing all of her precious honey. Luckily Clarke was a lot more lucky with the following climaxes, although that didn't last long, especially when control was completely taken away from her and she truly became just a toy for Lexa to use to get off.

Lexa had mostly held herself back to teach Clarke patients, and test just how willing Clarke was to continue licking her pussy. To the sky girl's credit while it was clear that she wanted to move on, Clarke obeyed every single one of her commands, never pushing things too far, even if when she had she would almost certainly made Lexa cum.

Thus proving, at least so far, that Clarke was a perfect little sub. Or at the very least had the potential to be with a little training. Training which Lexa was very much looking forward to giving her, especially when she finally allowed Clarke to push her over the edge of the kind of wonderfully hard orgasm Lexa always had while cumming in another girl's mouth.

More accurately it was all over Clarke's face, as the sex slave in training did a surprisingly lousy job of swallowing her cum, at least initially. It became a much difference story with the following climaxes, the blonde glueing her mouth to the brunette's entrance so she could swallow at least the majority of her cum, much to both girl's delight.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12