The Price of Car Repairs

Story Info
Husband does a favor for wife's friend, but it costs them.
3.1k words
4.34
109.7k
33
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,976 Followers

John walked out the back door, looked up at the blue sky, walked over by the pool, sighed, cracked open his beer, and sat down on the deck chair next to Kelly. He was about to start leaning back to get some much deserved relaxation when Kelly stopped him.

"John sweetie...there's something wrong with Julie's car. Could you go and take a look at it for her?" Kelly asked.

"I just sat down...can I do it later?" John asked.

"She has someplace to be later." Kelly said.

"Kelly, I've had a long and tiring week. It's Saturday...I want to relax. If Julie needs her car fixed right now she can call a mechanic." John said.

"She's a little short on money right now John." Kelly said.

"So since she's short on money you decided to help her out by volunteering me to fix it for her?" John asked.

"Yes...I just know that you can figure it out and fix it in no time." Kelly said.

John looked over at Kelly and Julie, took a deep breath and shrugged.

"What's in it for me?" John asked.

"What do you mean?" Kelly asked.

"I've had a long week...this is supposed to be my day off and you want me to fix her car instead. What's in it for me that will get me to put down my beer, get up off this chair, and go fix her car?" John asked.

"I already told you that she doesn't have the money for a mechanic right now. What else could you want?" Kelly asked.

John thought for a moment; then sat up, turned to face Kelly and Julie, and he smiled.

"Uh-oh. That doesn't look good." Julie said.

"I'd tend to agree. What is it John? What's your price for fixing Julie's car on your day off?" Kelly asked.

"I'll fix Julie's car if the two of you will take off your bikini tops and kiss and touch each other's breasts and lick and suck each other's nipples for a few minutes." John said.

Kelly and Julie were both shocked at first.

"Well...what's it gonna be?" John asked.

"No way...no way in hell you per..." Kelly said.

"I...I'll do it." Julie said.

Kelly turned to look at Julie.

"Really? You'd do that just to get John to fix your car?" Kelly asked.

"Yes. I don't know what's wrong with my car, but it almost certainly isn't good and I can't afford to pay a mechanic to fix it right now. If he'll fix it if I play with your boobs for a while I'll do it. Of course I can't do it if you aren't willing to do it too." Julie said.

John smiled and looked at his wife.

"What's it gonna be Kelly?" John asked.

Kelly looked at Julie...then at John.

"I...I don't...I'm not...I suppose...I suppose that we could do that." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"Great. Julie...I just thought of something...if you can't pay for a mechanic you probably can't afford any parts that it needs either can you?" John asked.

"No." Julie said.

"Well playing with each other's boobs will get you the labor...the parts will cost you something more." John said.

"How much more?" Kelly asked.

"You'll have to take off your bikini bottoms and kiss and lick each other's pussies." John said.

Julie and Kelly were shocked.

"I'm not saying that you necessarily have to give each other full on oral sex...all you'd have to do is kiss and lick all around and all over each other's pussies." John said.

Julie swallowed hard.

"Okay." Julie said.

"Really?" Kelly asked in surprise.

"I need my car Kelly. I don't know when I'd be able to pay for it to get fixed. If John will get whatever parts it needs and fix it for me if I'll play with your boobs and kiss your pussy I'll do it." Julie said.

"How about you Kelly?" John asked.

"Well...it was my idea to have you fix her car...you've named your price for fixing it...I guess if she's okay with the price then I am too." Kelly said.

"Excellent." John said.

"One thing though John. We aren't paying up until the car is fixed and you have to prove to us that a part is broken and not just replace something that works if you want us to 'pay' for the parts." Kelly said.

"Fair enough. If you won't pay up until the car is fixed then I'm gonna have to charge you a fee ahead of time to even get me to start on it." John said.

"What kind of fee?" Julie asked.

"Let me see your nipples. You don't have to play with them or anything...just pull your bikini top to the side and let me see them and I'll go get started." John said.

"Um...okay." Julie said.

Julie pulled her bikini top aside exposing her nipples to John.

"What about you Kelly?" John asked.

"You've seen mine." Kelly said.

"Are you helping her pay for this or not?" John asked.

Kelly shook her head and pulled her nipples out of her top. John looked from one to the other for a few minutes before clapping his hands together.

"Okay ladies...I'll go take a look at Julie's car and see if I can figure out what the problem is." John said.

John walked towards the gate out of the backyard. Julie and Kelly put their bikini tops back in place.

"John sure set an interesting price for car repairs didn't he?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah...he certainly did. I hope you're okay with doing what he wants us to do because I really don't have the money to pay to get the car fixed." Julie said.

"I guess I'm okay with it. He said we don't have to really give each other oral or anything. Kissing your pussy and playing with your boobs doesn't seem like it will be too bad." Kelly said.

"I guess we can just sit out here and enjoy the sun until he comes back huh?" Julie asked.

"Yeah...if we've got to do this I'd rather still be wearing my bikini than be inside fully clothed. Luckily it's a nice day...not too hot. I could stay out here for hours." Kelly said.

"Depending on how long it takes him to fix my car we really might be out here for hours." Julie said.

Julie and Kelly sat by the pool talking for the next 45 minutes before John came back. He had dirty car parts in each hand.

"I found the problem." John said.

"It looks like you found two of them." Kelly said.

"More than that actually. I just brought these to show you what's wrong. Did you have a high whining screeching noise before it broke down?" John asked.

"Yes." Julie said.

"Well here's why. This is your alternator. A belt is supposed to spin this pulley and generate power to keep the battery charged and run all of the electronics. Well as you can see this pulley is bent. The bearing inside broke, which locked up the alternator so you weren't generating any power and your battery went dead. The belt that goes over this pulley also goes over a pulley on your water pump...which is this thing. The belt got pulled tight, bent the pulley on here, and broke off some of the parts inside so it's broken too." John said.

"So can you fix it?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah. It needs a water pump, an alternator, a battery, and a new belt, but I can fix it." John said.

"How long will it take?" Julie asked.

"If I can get all of the parts at the auto parts store...two hours or so." John said.

"Okay. That will leave me plenty of time before I have to be somewhere." Julie said.

John walked away and they heard his truck start and drive away.

"I guess we are going to have to pay up on the price for parts by kissing each other's pussies." Kelly said.

"I don't know how much all of those things cost, but it's probably a lot so we should probably put more effort into this than we thought we would." Julie said.

"You're probably right. I don't think it will be much of a problem giving John a good show." Kelly said.

Julie and Kelly were still talking when they heard John's truck pull up. Just over two hours later they heard an engine starting.

"That sounds like my car. It sounds like it's driving away." Julie said.

"He's probably just taking it for a test drive to be sure it's really fixed so we don't give him hell about it if we pay up and it doesn't work." Kelly said.

"I guess it's almost time for us to pay up." Julie said.

"Yeah...it sounds like it. Are you nervous?" Kelly asked.

"A little, but I'm also kind of excited...I've never really done anything with another woman before." Julie said.

"Neither have I. I think John made this his price so he could see me doing something with another woman." Kelly said.

"Well whatever his reasons were...it sounds like he's just about ready to come and collect." Julie said.

They heard Julie's car pull into her driveway and shut off. They heard the door to John and Kelly's house open and close then 10 minutes later the door to the backyard opened and John walked out...he'd washed up and changed. He had Julie's keys with him.

"If there are any other problems with it I couldn't find them, but it runs good and is ready to go." John said.

"Thank you John." Julie said.

"Now...about your bill..." John said.

"We're going to pay up John...don't worry. Have a seat." Julie said.

John sat down as Kelly and Julie stood up. They walked over in front of John and stood side by side facing him for a few moments letting him look them up and down in their bikinis. Kelly moved her hand up behind Julie's back and Julie moved her hand up behind Kelly's back. They pulled the strings releasing each other's tops at the same time. The skimpy pieces of material fell away and 4 beautiful breasts were fully exposed to John's eyes.

John smiled as Kelly and Julie turned slightly towards each other and slowly reached up and placed their hands on one another's breasts. John saw them both shiver.

"Amazing feeling isn't it...having a woman's breasts in your hands?" John asked.

Julie and Kelly had agreed to give John a good show so they squeezed and caressed each other's breasts for several minutes, then started playing with each other's nipples. After several more minutes Kelly moved in closer to Julie, took her breast in her hand and guided it so that her nipple and Julie's nipple were rubbing together. Julie was surprised at first, but then her hands moved to start rubbing her nipples against Kelly's. John smiled.

"Now that your nipples are nice and hard I've got something to wrap my lips around." Kelly said.

She moved away from Julie slightly so she could bend down low enough to take one of Julie's nipples in her mouth. For several minutes Kelly licked and sucked on Julie's nipples.

"Don't just lick her nipples. Lick and kiss all over her breasts." John said.

Kelly took Julie's breasts in her hands one by one and kissed and licked all over them. She frequently dragged her tongue across Julie's nipples in long slow licks. She placed the tip of her tongue against the tips of Julie's nipples and used her tongue to move the nipples around.

Kelly kept at it until Julie finally pushed her away gently and began licking, sucking, and kissing her way all over Kelly's breasts. Julie gently bit Kelly's nipples causing Kelly to yelp.

"Lift one of your breasts up and lick and suck your nipple while Julie does the same to your other one." John said.

Kelly lifted her right breast towards her mouth. She had to squish it a little to get the nipple to come close enough for her to get it in her mouth, but Kelly wrapped her lips around her right nipple while Julie's lips were wrapped around her left nipple.

Julie continued to play with Kelly's breasts for several more minutes before Kelly gently pushed her away.

Julie and Kelly both looked at John and saw him smiling. Julie lowered herself to her knees in front of Kelly and kissed Kelly's lower stomach as she ran her hands up Kelly's legs. Julie started gently pulling Kelly's bikini bottom down. She kissed all over as much of the freshly exposed flesh as she could reach. She helped Kelly step out of her bikini bottom, then while still on her knees Julie took Kelly's hand and guided her over to the deck chair. She pushed Kelly gently onto the deck chair with her feet still on the ground.

Kelly lay flat on her back and Julie gently pushed her legs further apart letting Julie get right up between Kelly's legs.

Julie ran her hands up Kelly's thighs and out over her hips as she lowered her face between Kelly's legs. Julie kissed just below Kelly's belly button and proceeded to trail kisses back and forth going lower and lower little by little. When she was almost to Kelly's pussy Julie kissed her way down Kelly's thigh and kissed all up and down Kelly's inner thighs again slowly inching closer to her pussy.

Kelly quickly drew in a breath when Julie's lips first made contact with her pussy. Kelly was very aroused by that point so her pussy was hot, wet, and extremely sensitive so Julie's teasingly tender little kisses up and down her pussy sent bolts of electricity up Kelly's spine.

"Don't forget...you're supposed to lick her too." John said.

Julie's lips parted and she started licking the warm...soft...trembling flesh of Kelly's inner thighs and lower tummy. She traced her tongue around the edges of Kelly's pussy before slowly pushing her tongue between the lips of Kelly's pussy and licking it from bottom to top. When Julie's tongue touched Kelly's clit Kelly's entire body shuddered. She clamped her legs around Julie's head and groaned as she had an orgasm.

Kelly was gasping to catch her breath when her legs relaxed their hold on Julie's head. Julie looked up from between Kelly's legs with Kelly's juices running down her chin.

"That was amazing." Kelly said.

"You should try it from this end." Julie said.

Kelly smiled.

"I guess I have to...we want to be sure John is fully compensated for fixing your car." Kelly said.

Kelly's body was still trembling as she moved off of the deck chair and to her knees. Julie stood up and Kelly slowly pulled her bikini bottom down, helped her step out of it; then laid her back onto the deck chair.

Kelly moved between Julie's legs and kissed Julie's belly button gently probing it with her tongue. Julie shivered. Kelly kissed her way down Julie's tummy. When she was almost to Julie's pussy Kelly slipped her tongue out of her mouth and gently grazed it over Julie's skin. Kelly then kissed her way down Julie's thighs and kissed and licked all up and down her inner thighs working closer and closer to Julie's pussy.

Julie gasped and her body shivered when Kelly's lips made their first gentle contact with her pussy. Julie was so turned on that little trails of her juices were running from her pussy down towards her ass. Kelly's tongue found each little drop and licked them away. When Kelly pushed her tongue between Julie's pussy lips and slowly stroked it up and down Julie's body writhed around on the chair.

Kelly moved her tongue away from Julie's pussy and kissed and licked her way all around Julie's pussy for several minutes. She traced her tongue around the edges of Julie's pussy again before slowly pushing her tongue deep between the lips of Julie's pussy causing her to gasp. Kelly moved her tongue up and started flicking Julie's clit. Julie's legs clamped around Kelly's head and she groaned as she had an orgasm.

Julie's body went limp and she gasped for breath as Kelly pulled her head from between her friend's legs. Kelly licked her lips as her face was covered in Julie's juices.

"God damn that was amazing. Ladies...you've more than paid up for the repairs to Julie's car. I won't try to over charge you by suggesting that we continue this inside, but if you were interested I wouldn't say no. Thank you for a hell of a show." John said.

"Thank you for fixing my car." Julie said.

John stood up and headed inside. When John was inside Kelly slid up beside Julie on the deck chair...their bodies pressed firmly together.

"I told you that we could get John to fix your car today." Kelly said.

"You were right...though I wasn't expecting things to go quite this way." Julie said.

"Neither was I, but I'm not sorry they did though...are you?" Kelly asked.

"No. I'd never been with a woman before so it was a new and exciting experience." Julie said.

"Yes it was. We might have to try it again sometime." Kelly said.

"I'd like that...of course we'd have to include John if we do it again." Julie said.

"Speaking of John I'd better get inside. He's probably on the verge of exploding and when he does explode I want it to be inside me." Kelly said.

"Okay. Thanks for helping me get my car fixed." Julie said.

"My pleasure." Kelly said.

Kelly stood up, picked up her bikini, and walked into the house. Julie put her bikini back on and walked back to her own house.

When Kelly entered the bedroom John grabbed her, threw her on the bed, stabbed his cock into her and after just 5 minutes of hard fucking he buried his cock deep inside her and exploded filling Kelly with a torrent of cum. John collapsed on top of Kelly as they both caught their breaths.

"I told you it would be easy to get Julie to have sex with you." John said.

"You were right. I never thought it would be that easy. She must have been really desperate to get her car fixed. I'm gonna go take a shower." Kelly said.

John rolled off of Kelly and she headed for the shower. John got off the bed and walked over to his dresser. He picked up his cell phone and found a text message from Julie.

"I told you that we could get Kelly to have sex with me while you watched. XOXO Julie." John read.

John smiled as he walked to the bathroom to join Kelly in the shower.

zeke81
zeke81
1,976 Followers