The Price of Honesty

Story Info
A modest young girl adapts to her new life.
10.6k words
3.5
39.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to my first piece of erotic literature -- The Price of Selfishness. I have decided to make this text the second installment of a trilogy, meaning that there will be one more of these stories after this one. Like my last story, I have proofread and edited everything myself so please ignore any spelling/grammar/punctuation errors that might have eluded me. Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Enjoy!

*

Michael and his friends sat around their usual table in the college's busy cafeteria. They had just finished practice and were now eating lunch and checking out girls that walked by. Michael was the star running back on the football team making him a very familiar face around campus. Some had even gone as far as to say that playing professionally was in his future. In other words, it was easy for him to find casual sex and he took full advantage of that power.

"Hey cutie." One of the tight ends said as a slender redhead walked by. "What about that one? I give her an eight."

"Eight and a half at least." said one of the offensive linemen.

"I give her a seven." Michael responded apparently unimpressed.

"Seven? You trippin' dawg." said the wide receiver in disbelief.

"What about her?" the offensive lineman asked gesturing at an even sexier brunette.

"Ohoho! Damn! She's gotta be an eight. Maybe even a nine!" said the kicker.

"Definitely a nine." the linebacker chimed in.

"Seven." Michael repeated.

"What?" the safety said in a high-pitched tone.

"Seven-point-five?" Michael said trying to sound generous.

"Man everyone's either a seven or a six to you!"The wide receiver said sounding slightly annoyed. "I ain't never even heard you go beyond an eight. So tell me what the fuck does a girl gotta have to get Michael's seal of approval? Hmm? Who the hell do you find attractive?"

The rest of the table muttered in agreement.

Michael smiled and silently scanned the food court for a girl that was more attractive than anybody else they had encountered that day.

"Her." He finally decided.

"Who?" The linebacker asked.

Michael pointed across the room to a girl with a curvy figure who was sitting alone, drinking a coffee, and reading a biology textbook. She was wearing only a little bit of makeup, but she didn't really need it to make her look beautiful; her gorgeous face and stunning breasts were enough to make even the most well-mannered people venture a look or two.

"Ohoho! That bitch is off tha hook!" the kicker approved.

"She's pretty hot." The heavy lineman said dumbly.

"You think you could hook-up with her?" the wide receiver challenged.

"Not only will I hook-up with her," Michael said smugly "but I'll bet you twenty dollars that she sucks my dick by the end of the night."

A few of the players looked at each other unsure of whether they wanted to take the risk. Some pulled out their wallets pretending to be interested, but ultimately they all shied away.

"I dunno man." the wide receiver said. "I mean... you're good n' all, but... I mean you tha man, but... by the end of tonight? You think you that good?"

Michael continued to sit there basking in his usual smugness.

"Aite man. Twenty dollars. Let's see what you can do."

They shook hands to seal the bet. Once it was official, the running back got up and started walking towards her.

"Let's go Michael." The rest of the table shouted in support.

Michael had noticed this girl before. She was in one of his classes, but always came alone, never talked to anybody, and left as soon as the lecture was over. That made her a potentially easy target.

"Hi." He said with a smile.

The girl looked up from her book.

"Hi." She smiled back.

"'Mind if I sit here?"

"No. Go ahead."

"Thanks."

Michael pulled up a chair and sat across from the girl, who began to read from her book again. He looked back and noticed that half of the team was watching him. Most of them were smiling. A couple even gave him the thumbs-up. Michael rolled his eyes and wheeled around to face the girl once more.

"I'm Michael." He said to her.

She looked up, smiled again, and quickly went back to the book.

So she was a shy girl. This was going to be easier than Michael had expected.

"Michael Braxton." He emphasized his last name.

She said nothing and kept reading. Michael laughed.

"You don't know who I am, do you?"

"I'm sorry. Should I?"

"I'm on the football team... the running back."

"Oh!" She said putting the book down. "Braxton. Yeah. I've seen you on some of the posters outside."

"Yeah. That's me."

They shared an awkward laugh for a few seconds.

"So what brings you here, Michael Braxton?"

"Well, actually, I was hoping that you could help me out."

"Okay..." She said somewhat surprised.

"See, I'm in a bit of a jam. There's this girl that I like from one of my classes. So a few days ago I asked her out to this team banquet we're having tonight, and she said yes; but then a few hours ago she told me that she just met some other guy and stood me up."

"Aw. You poor thing." She said sympathetically.

"Yeah. Well... See I got this extra ticket now and I was wondering if you'd like to come with me instead."

A date to the football team's annual banquet with the star running back was enough to leave most girls speechless, but not her.

"Oh. I'm sorry Michael. I'm already in a relationship."

'That's alright,' Michael thought to himself, 'the good ones usually are.'

"That's okay." He said. "You can bring him along too."

"I... don't think that's a good idea." She said.

"No seriously. I didn't mean for it to sound like a date or anything. It's just I got these tickets lying around now and coach says I gotta use 'em or lose 'em. That's all."

In truth, Michael really didn't care if her boyfriend came along because all bets would be off once she had a few drinks. Indeed, his plan was to wait until she was good and drunk to convince her to ditch the other guy. Once she did, he would move in. But that would all come later. Right now, his mission was simply to get her in the door, but that shouldn't be too hard considering what a hot ticket event the banquet was.

"I don't know..." She said still sounding unconvinced.

Michael really didn't want to have to use this move, but now he was getting desperate.

"Look... you see those guys over there?" He said gesturing towards the team's table.

The girl looked over to the jocks, who were still smiling like idiots. A couple of them waved at her.

"Yeah, actually, I do. They've been staring at us... this whole time."

"Yeah, well, they're my friends from the team and all of them are going to be bringing people, but not me. I mean... I was going to bring that girl, but..." He took a deep breath "I just don't wanna look like a loser."

"Aw."

Now there was no way that she could say 'no' without sounding like a complete bitch.

"So... it wouldn't be weird if I brought somebody else with me?" She asked.

"Naw." He said nonchalantly.

"Really?"

"You can bring whoever you want." He said with a warm smile.

"Great!" She said with a brightly. "My girlfriend loves football."

Unbelievable! Not only was she agreeing to come to the banquet, but now she was volunteering to bring a friend as well... maybe one that was even hotter than her! Michael couldn't wait to tell the guys at the table that he had scored dates with not one, but two girls. Dare he ask if she was ditching her boyfriend as well?

"So... is it just your friend that you're going to bring?"

"Yup." She said putting her textbook in her bag. "Just my girlfriend."

A knot was beginning to form inside of Michael's stomach. There was something unsettling about how she kept using the word 'girlfriend.'

"So this girlfriend of yours..."

"Yeah. She's a big football fan; watches all the games."

"Your girlfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Like... your girlfriend girlfriend?"

"Yeah." She said doing up the zipper. "Is that a problem?"

Michael froze. He was completely unprepared for this. She was gay? How? She was one of the hottest girls he had ever seen. There were no tells or anything.

"Well I... um... I was... uh... I didn't know that um... I mean... I thought that you were... uh..."

"Straight?" She said completing his sentence for him.

"Yeah." He answered. "I mean no. I mean... How?"

Kimberly got up and rustled his hair the way a loving mother would to a rascally child.

"Take care Michael." She said with a satisfied smile.

And with that she walked out of the cafeteria. As the door closed behind her, Kimberly could hear the football team's table erupt with a roar of laughter.

***

It had been a few months since the kidnapping and life was different now. Kimberly and Stacy had moved into an apartment together and were closer now than ever before. A few weeks after the incident, they came out to their friends together and received a mixed reaction. Some of them were supportive while others became awkward and elusive. Neither of them cared though. All that mattered to them was that they were together.

"Hey!" Stacy said when she saw Kimberly walking through the door.

"Hey." Kimberly responded.

She walked over to the couch where Stacy was sitting and gave her an open-mouthed 'hello' kiss.

"How was your day?" Stacy asked.

"Good." She said digging through the fridge for a bottle of water. "Bio was interesting, lunch was delicious..."

"That's nice." Stacy said absently.

A mischievous smile curled on Kimberly's face.

"...I met a guy today..."

"Ooo." Stacy said suddenly paying attention "Should I be jealous?"

"I don't know." Kimberly answered closing the fridge door and returning to the couch. "Should you be?"

"Since when do you play hard to get?"

"Since you said it turns you on."

She smiled and leaned in for another kiss, but as soon as their lips were about to make contact her cell phone rang. That was predictable. She reluctantly withdrew herself and accepted the call.

"Hi mom."

"Kimberly darling, how are you?"

"Actually, I was just in the middle of something." She said with a grin.

Stacy giggled.

"That's alright. This won't take long. I was just calling because your father asked me to double-check if you were coming home for Thanksgiving."

"Yes mom."

"Excellent. I expect to see you both next weekend then."

"Yes mom."

"Great! I can't wait to meet him."

Stacy crossed her arms as an expression of panic shot across Kimberly's face.

"Sorry mom, I have to go." She said and quickly hung up the phone.

Kimberly smiled at Stacy, who had an unamused look on her face.

"Now where were we?" Kimberly asked leaning in again.

"You still haven't told them?" Stacy said pushing her away.

"I know. I'm sorry. I will soon."

"When Kim?"

"Next weekend when we see them in Minnesota. I promise."

Stacy sighed deeply and turned away. Kimberly curled up beside her and pecked her on the cheek.

Stacy was still sitting with her arms and legs crossed.

Kimberly looked up at her with the cutest puppy-dog face she could make and let out a small dog-like whimper. Stacy briefly glanced over. A small grin started to form on her face and Kimberly knew that she was forgiven.

Kimberly rested her head on Stacy's arm and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment.

***

Kimberly could hear a woman laughing in the distance. Was she laughing at her? Yes... but why? The laughing grew louder. It was right beside her. What was going on? She moved to get up, but her arm was... stuck.

Her arm was stuck!

She screamed loudly and pushed out until she fell backwards onto the floor.

"Kim! What the hell?" Stacy said.

Kimberly surveyed her surroundings with wide eyes. She was still in her living room with Stacy. On the television beside her, a woman was laughing as she was being interviewed on a talk show.

"I couldn't move my arm..." She explained getting up.

"Yeah, I know. You buried it underneath me."

Kimberly's heart was still racing. Stacy looked at her sympathetically.

"She still frightens you, doesn't she?" Stacy asked.

Kimberly said nothing and just nodded.

Stacy turned off the television, walked over to her girlfriend, and gave her a comforting hug.

"C'mon." She said. "Let's go to bed."

She took Kimberly by the hand and led her into their bedroom.

***

One week later the girls were in a car winding down a quiet suburban street in Minnesota. They stopped in front of a respectable house with bright green grass and a lovely fall garden planted in front.

"This is it." Kimberly said uneasily.

"The neighbourhood looks so nice." Stacy commented.

"Yup." She said anxiously. "Home sweet home."

The girls got out of the car and collected their luggage from the trunk. They then proceeded up the stone footpath to the door. Kimberly sighed deeply.

"You ready?" Stacy asked.

"I guess so." She said with a light smile.

"You'll do fine." Stacy said as she rang the doorbell.

A few seconds later a small boy appeared.

"Kimberly!" He shouted leaping into her.

"Hey buddy!" She said as she held him in a hug.

A few seconds later a middle-aged couple appeared behind him.

"Kim-Kim!" The woman shouted.

"Mom!" Kimberly responded embracing her.

"Hello darling!" Said the man next to her.

"Hey dad." Kimberly said moving to hug him too.

"Who's she?" The boy asked pointing at Stacy.

"Oh. Sorry." Kimberly said composing herself. "Everyone this is Stacy."

"Hello." Stacy said awkwardly.

"Stacy, this is my mom, my dad, and my little brother Lucas."

"So nice to meet you." The woman said warmly.

"Likewise." Stacy said.

"Are you here to spend Thanksgiving with us?"

"Oh. Yeah." Kimberly interrupted. "I hope that's okay with you guys."

"Of course!" She said. "Any friend of Kimmy's is always welcome here."

"Thanks." Stacy said still sounding awkward.

"Now Kim..." The woman said.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Where is this man of yours? We're simply dying to meet him."

"Oh. Well that's the thing..."

Kimberly walked over to Stacy and grabbed her hand.

"Mom, dad..."

***

The car sped down the deserted country road as it had been for the last forty-five minutes. Finally Stacy broke the silence.

"Well..." She said cautiously "That wasn't so bad."

Kimberly said nothing.

"It could have gone worse?" She tried again.

"Oh... yeah. You're right." Kimberly sarcastically responded. "Like instead of saying 'you're dead to me,' my father could have actually killed me."

"There you go." Stacy said sounding optimistic.

"Sta-ace!" Kimberly complained banging her head on the dashboard. "What am I going to do?"

"You've done all you can. They'll come around."

"Yeah right."

Just then Kimberly's phone started vibrating. She looked down at the call display.

MOM & DAD

"See." Stacy said encouragingly.

Kimberly answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Kimberly, dear. It's mom."

"Hi mom." She said neutrally.

"Your father would like to apologize for the way he acted when you were here."

"Really?" Kimberly said surprised.

"Yes... Come back home sweetie. You and your... friend. Let's just have a nice meal together."

"You mean it?"

"Yes dear. Your father... well... he doesn't understand the humor of your generation."

"What?"

"He just didn't get that it was a joke, dear."

"Mom! It wasn't a joke!"

"Kimberly!" She scolded. "Stop it!"

"But mom-"

"Enough!"

"No! It's not a prank and it's not a joke! Stacy and I are really going out!"

There was silence on the other end of the phone.

"Hello?" Kimberly asked.

"I... I have to go." Her mother said and hung up the phone.

"How'd it go?" Stacy asked.

Kimberly threw her phone into the cupholder and crossed her arms.

"So... What now?" Stacy asked realizing that her last question had been a stupid one.

Kimberly thought about it for a moment.

"I don't know." She said.

She wasn't being difficult; she really wasn't sure where to go from here.

Stacy sighed.

"We could have Thanksgiving with my parents." She suggested.

"Your parents?" Kimberly repeated.

"Yeah." She said. "Nebraska's not too far. We can stay in a cheap motel for the night and be there by tomorrow."

"I don't know..." Kimberly said hesitantly. "Are your parents going to be cool with it... with us?"

"Yeah, totally." Stacy said reassuringly.

Kimberly took a moment to ponder the proposition.

"I promise." Stacy added.

"Ok." Kimberly reluctantly agreed. "Let's go to Nebraska then."

Stacy pushed her foot down on the gas pedal and the car accelerated into the distance.

***

Night fell upon the Mid-Western sky. After hours of driving the girls finally decided to call it quits and began to look for accommodations. They pulled into the first inexpensive-looking place they could find -- a rundown two-level motel in the middle of nowhere -- and rented one of the rooms. They took their suitcases out of the car, climbed the outside stairs to the second floor, and stumbled inside the room. It wasn't much to look at -- the television was old, the carpet was stained, and there were holes in the furniture -- but they knew it was the best they were going to get for under fifty dollars.

"Do you want to shower now or wait until tomorrow?" Stacy inquired.

"Doesn't matter." Kimberly said.

"Which side do you want?" Stacy asked gesturing towards the queen-size bed.

"Doesn't matter." Kimberly responded releasing her suitcase and collapsing on the pillows.

"Ok. Um... do you want to watch a movie?"

Kimberly continued to lay there with her face buried in the pillows.

"Kim?"

"Doesn't matter."

Stacy had seen Kimberly like this before. It was obvious that she was still angry at her parents. Stacy knew better than to annoy her when she was in this mood, but she still felt obligated to say something to make her feel better.

"Hey Kim?"

"What?" She said starting to sound annoyed.

"I'm really proud of you."

Kimberly's head popped up from the pillows.

"What you did today..." Stacy continued sitting down next to her "It must have been really difficult, but I think you're really brave for seeing it through."

Kimberly needed that. After so much name-calling and negativity in one day it was nice to hear a compliment.

"Thanks."

Stacy leaned in and pecked Kimberly on the forehead. As she was about to withdraw, Kimberly grabbed her face and locked her in an open-mouth kiss.

Kimberly's nipples were erect. All the anger and frustration she had been harboring throughout the day had suddenly transformed into desire and lust.

"Take me." She begged.

Stacy took off her shirt and climbed on top of her.

"Mmm... you dirty little slut." She responded.

Kimberly stopped and pushed Stacy away from her.

"What's wrong?" She asked catching her breath.

Kimberly said nothing for a moment and then Stacy remembered.

"Oh shit." She said still sitting on top of her. "I forgot. Sorry. I was just trying to sound sexy. I didn't mean to-"

"No." Kimberly interrupted. "It's okay."

"You sure?"

"Yeah... keep going."

Stacy continued to gnaw on Kimberly's neck and run her hands over her body. She reached underneath her lover to undo her bra and revealed a pair of succulent breasts that were begging for attention. She took turns licking and sucking on each nipple inciting Kimberly to moan every time her tongue made contact. As she was doing this, Stacy reached her hand into Kimberly's jeans and felt that her vagina was already wet. She slipped a couple of fingers inside.

"Mmmh." Kimberly moaned.

Stacy continued to finger her, focusing on Kimberly's clitoris.

"Mmmh." She moaned again, this time gasping in pleasure.