The Price of Honesty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to go to the little girl's room." Stacy said before she sat back down. "I'll be right back."

"Okay." Kimberly responded.

She watched her lover disappear behind the pinball tables and old arcade games at the back and shifted her attention to the televisions behind the bar.

Baseball and football.

Kimberly didn't like either of those, but she wouldn't be waiting long so she settled on football. The boxscore at the bottom of the screen indicated that her college had lost their game this week. A satisfied grin formed on Kimberly's face. Michael wasn't going to be happy about that...

"Hi." A voice said beside her.

Kimberly turned to see a bigger, butch-looking woman with short hair wearing a dress-shirt and black pants sitting on the stool next to her. She mid as well have just brought a big orange sign that said 'lesbian' with her instead.

"Hi." Kimberly said with a polite smile.

"I'm Liz." She said extending a hand.

"Kimberly" she said shaking it.

The woman's grip was so firm that it almost crushed Kimberly's hand.

"I've never seen you in here before. Are you new in town?"

"Yeah. Actually I'm just here for the weekend."

"Oh. I see. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Um... I don't know." She said trying to be polite. "I'm kinda here with someone."

"The girl you were just playing pool with?"

"Yeah." Kimberly said nervously pushing a lock of hair behind her ear.

The woman laughed hysterically.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"Don't tell me you're going home with her."

"Yeah, actually, I am. Why?"

"Because somebody as beautiful as you deserves a lot better." She said stroking the inside of Kimberly's leg.

"Oh..."

Kimberly's face turned red from a combination of flattery and discomfort.

"Come home with me." She continued. "And I'll show you what it's like to be with a real woman."

"That's... that's really sweet of you, but I-"

Before Kimberly was able to say anything else she found herself locked in an open-mouth kiss. She tried to pull away, but the woman named Liz wrapped her arms around Kimberly's back and pulled her even closer.

"What the fuck is this?" Stacy's stern voice came from behind them.

Kimberly was immediately released from the kiss as they both turned to face Stacy. Liz was wearing an ear-to-ear grin on her face.

"Stace... It's not what it looks like." Kimberly started to explain.

Stacy ignored her and continued to stare-down at Liz.

"What's wrong Stace?" Liz asked antagonistically.

"Stay away from her." Stacy warned.

"Or else what?" Liz asked standing up confrontationally.

Stacy reached into her purse and opened her wallet. She pulled out a stack of money and threw it on the bar beside her.

"C'mon Kim. Let's go." She said walking away.

Kimberly said nothing and just followed suit.

"That's right!" Liz taunted as the girls walked out of the bar. "You'd better run, bitch!"

***

Neither of them said a word to each other the entire way back. When they returned to the house they silently climbed the stairs and got ready for bed. Kimberly felt obligated to break the tension.

"Thanks for taking me out again." She said.

"Whatever." Stacy replied curtly as she brushed past Kimberly.

She laid down on the edge of the bed and faced the window. When Kimberly was finished changing, she crawled in beside her.

"Goodnight." She said to Stacy's back.

Stacy picked up her pillows and walked towards the door.

"I'm sleeping on the couch tonight." She declared and left the room.

Kimberly sighed and turned off the lamp beside her. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep hoping that this would all blow over by the time they woke up tomorrow.

On the other side of the door, Stacy's eyes were still wide open.

'Kimberly had cheated.' She thought. 'She had to be punished.'

***

Kimberly slowly regained consciousness. She had only been asleep for a few hours, but her body was waking her up because she was cold. She moved to pull the covers up, but couldn't find them. She decided to cross her arms instead, but quickly discovered that her shirt wasn't there. Nothing was there... She was... naked!

Her eyes shot open upon this realization. She looked down and discovered that she was completely barren except for a dog collar and chain around her neck that felt all too familiar. Beneath her was a mound of hay. She appeared to be in an abandoned barn of some sort. Kimberly shifted her weight to sit-up, but with her arms bound behind her she fell flat on her face. She spat out some hay and noticed a pair of black leather boots in front of her. She slowly followed the boots up to a pair of legs covered by see-through black stockings... a pair of silk red panties... a tight black corset suspending large firm breasts... and a gimp mask.

Kimberly was horrified.

"No..." She said scrambling backwards.

"Surprise." The artificial voice said with a smile.

"No!" She screamed.

"I told you I would be back. Remember our little agreement?"

Kimberly started sobbing. How did she find her here?

"How has my little slut been?" The woman asked.

Kimberly just closed her eyes and shook her head trying to wake up from this nightmare.

The woman struck her with a whip.

"Answer me!" She demanded.

Kimberly started to cry hysterically.

"Let me go!" She screamed. "Let me go! Let me go! Let me-"

The woman sighed and pressed a button on the remote that was lying beside her.

ZZZZZ

A small light flashed on Kimberly's collar and a few volts of electricity were sent into her body.

"Ahhhh!" She screamed in pain.

"Oh good. You remember that. Do you remember the rules now too?"

"Yes." She said realizing that she had no choice but to calm down.

ZZZZZ

"Ahhhh!" She screamed as the electric collar once again shocked her body. "Yes ma'am." She corrected herself trembling.

"Smart girl." The woman said praising Kimberly like a dog. "Now where was I?" She thought for a moment. "Ah yes. How has my little slut been?"

"Fine ma'am." Kimberly responded through gritted teeth.

"Good! I'm so glad to hear that!" She said with false enthusiasm. "How's your little friend Stacy-poo?"

Kimberly shot her a dangerous glare.

The woman turned the knob on the remote to the next setting.

ZZZZZZZZZZ

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

"Well?" She said waiting for a response.

"You said you'd stay away from her!" Kimberly shot back.

"I said I'd stay away from her if, and only if, you agreed to be my slave. A responsibility you seem to have forgotten."

Kimberly's head sunk in defeat.

The woman walked up to her and stroked her hair.

"But she's safe..." She reassured her.

Kimberly looked up with an expression of renewed hope.

"...for now." She finished as she walked away and sat on a wooden stool. "So tell me about your life. Have you been selfish?"

"No ma'am." Kimberly answered honestly.

"No?" She said sounding confused.

Kimberly shook her head thinking of the wonderful relationship she had built with Stacy.

"So how come you flirt with boys just to tease them?" She asked.

How did she know about that?

"I-"

"-How come you go into bars and make-out with complete dykes behind your girlfriend's back?" She said with a trace of anger in her voice.

How did she know about all of these things? Was somebody spying on her?

"Answer me!" She demanded.

"I... That wasn't my fault ma'am."

The woman hit her hard with the whip again.

"Ahhhhh!"

"Stupid girl!" She yelled at her. "You think you can lie to me? I know everything that you've been doing!"

"I'm sorry ma'am." Kimberly said trying to avoid getting hurt again.

"You've been a very selfish slut, haven't you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And do you know what happens to selfish sluts?"

Kimberly looked up.

"I-"

"-They get punished."

The woman walked away and returned with a wooden paddle.

"Remember this?"

Kimberly remembered it very well. In fact her ass cheeks clenched just at the sight of it.

"Yes ma'am." She said sheepishly.

"Good. So you know what's coming next. Now lie down."

Kimberly wouldn't do it. She couldn't willingly subject herself to another beating like last time.

The woman grabbed the remote, turned the dial up by a few notches, and pressed the red button.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Kimberly screamed.

That one continued to sting even after the electricity stopped.

"I said lie down!" She demanded.

Kimberly whimpered as she lay down on her stomach. The woman approached her with the paddle, jammed a knee into Kimberly's legs, and held her head down so that she couldn't move.

WHACK!

That was the sound that the paddle created when it made contact with Kimberly's bare ass.

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

"What are you?" The woman asked.

"I'm a slut." Kimberly responded hoping that the right answer would save her.

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

"What type of slut?"

"I'm a selfish slut."

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

"What happens to selfish sluts?"

"They get punished!" Kimberly screamed starting to sound desperate.

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

Each blow felt like an explosion of fire.

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

Tears began streaming down from Kimberly's face.

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

The pain was becoming unbearable.

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

"STOP!" Kimberly screamed. "Stop! Please... just stop!"

"Do you promise to stop being a selfish slut?"

"YES!"

WHACK!

"Do you promise to be a good girl from now on?"

"YES!"

WHACK!

"And do you promise to remain obedient to me?"

"YES! YES! I PROMISE! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU SAY! JUST STOP IT... PLEASE... STOP!"

"Good girl."

Kimberly sobbed into the hay beneath her while the woman discarded the paddle, sat down in front of her, and spread her legs.

"You know what to do slut." She said to Kimberly.

Without another word or gesture of resistance Kimberly crawled over to her, pushed the silk red panties aside, and began to lick. She had completely submitted herself. She had no choice.

"Mmm." The woman moaned.

Kimberly was crying and giving oral sex simultaneously. Every few seconds she would stop to catch her breath or let out a whimper and then continued to eat her out. She focused on the clitoris hoping that it would make her orgasm faster. Lucky for her, it did.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH!"

The woman held Kimberly's face in her crotch as she climaxed. All of her juices sprayed onto Kimberly's face. Unlike last night, Kimberly did not lick the cum or enjoy the sensation at all; she just felt degraded and humiliated.

The woman got up, walked away, and returned with a bright red marker.

"And don't forget." She said unscrewing the cap.

Kimberly knew what was coming next.

The letters S-L-U-T were written across her stomach.

"Remember to be a good girl now." She said pecking Kimberly on the top of her head where there was no cum.

She walked out of the barn and closed the large wooden door behind her.

Kimberly collapsed on the mound of hay and cried herself to sleep.

***

Kimberly awoke the next morning to the warmth of the sun on her face and birds chirping outside. She stirred for a minute and upon opening her eyes realized that she was no longer lying on a mound of hay. Instead found herself on the backseat of her car, fully clothed in her pyjamas, and with no restraints attached.

'Had it all been a bad dream?' She thought to herself.

Her optimism was shattered with one look in the rear-view mirror. She pulled up her nightshirt and the letters T-U-L-S were clearly reflecting back at her. She could also feel something dry and crusty on her face.

She numbly pushed the door open, crawled out of the car, walked through the front door of Stacy's house, and climbed the stairs. When she reached Stacy's bedroom she found her girlfriend lying comfortably on her bed reading a book.

"Where did you disappear to?" She asked with a sneer.

Kimberly lifted her shirt up to show her the letters.

Stacy covered her mouth in shock.

Kimberly began to cry.

"Oh my God." Stacy said getting up to hug her. "She came back?"

Kimberly nodded and continued to sob.

"C'mon." Stacy said guiding her girlfriend to the bed. "Let's sit down."

She gently guided Kimberly to the edge of the bed and motioned for her to sit down.

"OWW!" Kimberly screamed as soon as her ass made contact with the mattress.

She leapt back up in pain gripping the cheeks on her backside.

"Shit. I'm sorry. I didn't know." Stacy lied. "Here, let me see."

She once again guided Kimberly to the bed, this time lying her down on her stomach, and gently pulled her pants down to examine her ass.

"It looks pretty red." She admitted. "Let me put some cream on it."

She rummaged through her suitcase and returned a few moments later with a bottle of cream. She squirted out a circle the size of a quarter into her palm, rubbed her hands together, and gently spread the lotion over her girlfriend's buttocks. Kimberly shuddered at the cold sensation, but began to feel a slight relief from the stinging after a moment.

"There. All done." Stacy said pulling Kimberly's pyjama bottoms back up.

She closed the bottle cap, threw the lotion back in her bag, and returned to Kimberly's side.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked.

Kimberly leapt forward, wrapped her hands around Stacy, and dragged her down beside her.

"I'm sorry!" She said squeezing her as tight as she could. "I'm sorry for everything!"

"Hey. Don't be like that-"

"Don't ever leave me!" She demanded. "I'm sorry. I love you. Don't ever leave me alone again!"

"Shhh."

"I'm sorry..."

She buried her face in Stacy's chest crying hysterically. A small grin secretly formed on Stacy's mouth. Her plan had worked perfectly.

When Kimberly had calmed down a little, Stacy took her into the bathroom and cleaned her face and stomach with soapy water and a sponge. Afterwards, they returned to the bedroom and watched a movie together. Kimberly was on her stomach the entire time hanging onto Stacy like a child would to her favorite toy. Eventually, Stacy had to get up.

"Hey." Stacy said nudging Kimberly. "I need to go to the bathroom."

Kimberly reluctantly released her.

"I'll be right back." She reassured her before she left.

While she was gone, Kimberly thought she would take the opportunity to put on some more lotion. Her bottom was getting sore again and needed something to sooth it.

She slid off the bed, making sure that her ass never touched the mattress, walked over to Stacy's suitcase, and began to rummage through the unorganized mess.

Tops... no.

Bras... no.

Jeans... no.

Underwear... no.

Where the hell was it? It was a tiny bottle so it may have sunk to the bottom.

Pyjamas... no.

Then Kimberly's hand brushed across something fuzzy.

'What's this?' She thought.

She pushed the pyjama bottoms aside to reveal what appeared to be black lingerie of some sort. She pulled it out and discovered that it was in fact a small black corset.

Kimberly froze.

It wasn't just a black corset; it was the black corset... her black corset. Inside it there was a small bulge. Kimberly reached in and pulled out a pair of red silk panties, transparent stockings, and a black mask.

"Okay. I'm back." Stacy chimed coming returning from the bathroom. "What do you want to do n-"

She stopped herself when she saw that Kimberly was holding the lingerie.

There was a long moment of silence. Stacy knew she was screwed.

"WELL?" Kimberly asked angrily, practically yelling at her.

"Kim..." She said not sure what to say. "...It's not what it looks like..."

Kimberly dropped the clothes, grabbed her suitcase, and stormed out of the room.

"Kim... wait." Stacy said chasing after her.

"DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" She screamed slamming the front door.

Stacy returned to her bedroom and watched the car drive away into the distance from her window. She sat on her bed and contemplated her next move. 'Could there even be a next move?' She asked herself. Kimberly may not have had the heart to call the police, but in all likelihood their relationship was over.

Panicking, she pulled out her cell phone and contacted the only person who might be able to help.

"We've got a problem..."

***

Kimberly sped down the road trying to get as far away from this dream-turned-nightmare as possible. Her bottom was stinging as she sat in the driver's seat, but the stinging on her ass could hardly compare to the pain in her heart. She couldn't believe that it had been Stacy all along. It explained a lot -- actually it explained everything -- but it was still hard to process that their entire relationship had been based on one big lie.

She had considered calling the police immediately, but didn't have the heart to create a big scene. There was also still a trace of denial suppressed in her head, but that was gradually being overcome by reason.

What was she going to do? Where was she going to go? Her family hated her and her girlfriend was a liar. If she went back to her apartment, Stacy would no doubt show up shortly thereafter and she was the last person she wanted to talk to. On the other hand, if she went back to Minnesota, there was no guarantee that her parents would even open the door.

Then a lightbulb went off in Kimberly's head.

She pulled a u-turn and began to drive in the other direction.

***

Stacy decided to take a walk down the rural Nebraska road to clear her head. Little had been resolved in the last hour and she thought that maybe some fresh air and a peaceful country evening might help her devise a plan.

It didn't.

Getting desperate, she pulled out her cell phone and sent Kimberly a text.

PLZ COME BAK SO WE CAN TALK THIS OUT? :( LOVE U <3

Stacy was so busy typing that she hardly noticed the headlights behind her getting brighter. A car passed by and came to a stop a few yards ahead.

Stacy was sliding her phone back into her pocket when she felt a damp cloth being forced under her nose. She tried to resist, but suddenly became tired. She drifted off into a deep sleep and collapsed into somebody's arms.

***

Stacy woke up naked on a mound of hay. She tried to get up, but the collar attached to her neck would not allow it. She was frightened and confused about what was going on. She surveyed her surroundings and realized that she was in the same abandoned barn that she had taken Kimberly.

Then she heard a rustling off in the distance. She squinted into the darkness and was barely able to see a female figure in one of the wooden stalls.

"Hello?" She said timidly.

The person said nothing and kept working with her back towards Stacy.

Stacy squinted a little harder to try and see what she was doing, but it was impossible from her angle. All she could make out was what she was wearing.

There was some sort of a mask on her head... and black lingerie on her torso... it was a corset.

'Wait a minute.' She thought 'A black corset?'

She squinted a little more.

That wasn't just any black corset, it was her black corset; and the black mask that was covering her head looked like her gimp mask. She was probably wearing her stockings and her panties too, but it didn't matter because the corset alone was a dead giveaway. Stacy now had a pretty good idea of what was going on.

"Kim?" She said.

The girl said nothing and kept working.

"Kim?" She asked again. "I know it's you."

She ignored her.

"Look... I'm sorry. Okay?"

There was no response.

"Kim, you don't have to do this just to get back at me. Just let me up and we'll talk this over."

Nothing.

Stacy sighed impatiently.