The Price of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noting this, Rose tapped the back of the girl's hands with her crop, "Show everyone your lovely pussy. They all want to see it."

Flicking her eyes around the room, Elise then moved her hands up to rest demurely on her lower belly.

Rose walked around behind and slipping her hands under Elise's arms, she cupped the girl's breasts in her large brown hands. "Note the firm tits,' she commented, "good pert nipples too."

Then walking around in front of Elise, she tapped the inside of her legs with her crop, "Spread them!"

Elise took a deep breath and shuffled her ankles further apart.

Rose then ran her crop up and down the insides of her thighs, tapping the soft folds a couple of times while she explained, "You will all note the girl has been shaved for your viewing pleasure. See how plump and round her pussy lips are. The clit is rather large for a white woman too."

Elise's eyes widened as she listened to Rose, but then, suddenly it all just became too much for her. Tears welled up in her eyes. She turned and rushed towards the door, grabbing the handle and twisting it, but it wouldn't open. Feeling frustrated and humiliated, she let herself slide down onto her knees, hitting the door with her fist and sobbing. She heard a clicking sound, followed by tugging on her collar – Rose, had attached a leash to it.

"I thought I told you to be on your best behaviour tonight," Rose scolded, lifting her crop and striking it across Elise's back and ass several times. "Look at yourself, slut. You're a disgrace!"

Elise cried as the crop hit down, then whimpered and cowered, waiting for more of the same. It was then that she heard Patrick's smooth voice interject. "Oh, come now, Rose. Give the girl a chance. She's new and doesn't yet understand what is expected of her."

Strong masculine hands gripped Elise's shoulders, lifting her up. "Rose just doesn't know how to treat a pretty little thing like you, does she?" Patrick told her, gently brushing her hair back to study her face.

Sobbing and sniffing, she nodded her head and glanced over at Rose, now rolling her eyes.

He gently lifted the metal leash to his lips and kissed it, then suddenly with one swift movement, he turned her towards the other guests and pushed her down onto the table. Elise gagged as he now pulled on the leash and leaned down over her to whisper in her ear. "You want some cock don't you, little one. You want some of my cock."

Upon hearing that man utter those words, Elise couldn't help but feel a little tingling sensation between her thighs.

Of course she wanted it. "Oh, yes a man like him would be so good. But what about the other guests? Forget them," she thought, "nothing is going to spoil this!"

She felt the loosening of her leash and her arms being stretch out either side of her. She heard a light clicking of metal and realised her hands were being cuffed and secured to the sides of the table. She heard another kind of clicking. Straining her neck she could see he was removing his belt. She knew what was coming next. "Oh, yes, he's kinky just like Layla!"

Patrick folded the belt in half then swung it down. Elise screamed as the thick leather seared her skin. "You need a man's strength; that's what you need."

Within minutes her tender little bottom was covered with a cris-cross of angry red welts. Patrick then dropped the belt onto the floor and cupping his large hands of her rear, gave her ass cheeks a squeeze. "Arh, yes, she feels good and warm now."

The other guests smiled and murmured their approval.

Elise braced herself for more but instead heard the sound of a zipper – yes, his cock!

"Tell everyone what you want, little one."

Elise's butt wasn't the only thing burning now: Her face was warm from her blush and her was pussy hot and ready.

"I want your cock,' she managed to whisper.

"Louder! Louder so everyone can hear," he told her.

"I want your cock," she repeated, her own words now exciting her.

He continued to rub his hand over her ass cheeks, caressing and massaging them, then gently parting them.

She felt the smooth heat of his cock drop down against her. She closed her eyes to block out her surroundings. She waited...

At first she thought he must have been overly anxious to enter her, but then suddenly she realized that he wasn't going to fuck her pussy. Oh no – he wanted her ass!

"No! Please no!" she begged; however, her pleads were rewarded with several slaps to her ass. She tried to close her legs, but it was futile. Patrick's had no intention of allowing her to do any such thing until he had what he wanted.

He pressed his cock head hard up against her ass, then drew back slightly before forcing the tip inside her tight little virgin hole.

"This will be a whole lot easier for you if you just co-operate," he warned, but Elise just wasn't convinced. She looked up at Layla at he end of the table, who didn't seem at all concerned as she sipped on her wine and watched.

Patrick withdrew his cock, and for a moment Elise relaxed. Suddenly she felt another lash to her ass.

"Beg for it, bitch. Everyone wants to hear how much you really want it," he told her.

Tears streamed down her cheeks and though heavy sobs she managed to beg, "Please..."

He pulled away slowly then grunting, he rammed his cock inside her. Elise screamed as her hole stretched tightly around his rigid cock. Now gripping her hips firmly, he grinned and began pumping faster, ramming back and forth with his hard cock. Unbelievably, her clit began to throb and beg for contact. She opened her mouth and was about to beg again. She wanted to tell him "please stop and feel my swollen clit! Please use my aching pussy instead," but before she had a chance to speak, a silk handkerchief had been stuffed into her mouth. His grunting increased with each thrust, and he started to push deeper. Only mute cries could be heard from behind Elise's gag. He rammed his cock in and out, closing his eyes, aware only of his own depraved pleasure as his cock throbbed and pulsed. He pushed himself up against her until his body was pressing against her ass.

He continued for several more minutes before making one final thrust. As he pulled out, his warm sperm trickled down onto her swollen pussy lips. She lay there on the table, sobbing and panting through her nose.

"You see... You all see what the whore wanted – didn't you?" Patrick announced as if trying to justify what he had just done.

"Honestly, Patrick, you're such a horny bastard, but you haven't satisfied the slut yet," Layla told him. She waved her hand towards Rose. "Finish her off."

Upon hearing that, Elise braced her body for more pain but instead felt Rose's long fingers stroking her sex and inner thighs. All eyes were on her semi-naked body now as the maid teased her. Closing her eyes as if to try to hide from her own embarrassment and shame, she had little choice now but to allow this woman to fondle and touch her in any way she pleased. Elise bit down on her lip, determined not to show the slightest pleasure. However, as Rose gently pinched and pulled her clit, no amount of will power could stop Elise from feeling the thrill of being used like that. She hated Rose for hurting and violating her! She hated her for using her like that! But most of all she hated her for having that kind of control – for making her feel so good about something so bad. Elise drew on all her strength, but when Rose suddenly plunged her middle and index fingers deep inside Elise's vagina, all sense of modesty left her. Elise closed her eyes and cried out as again and again. Each thrust seemed to penetrate deeper, as she entertained and amused the guesses with her desperate struggle not to climax. Within a few minutes, however, she lost all control and gave in to her own perverse pleasure. Feeling ashamed and embarrassed by what had occurred, she lay there as the guests talked.

"She didn't come like that for you," the woman sitting next to Patrick smirked.

Honestly, Layla love, where do you keep finding these sweet little sluts?"

When at last she was released, Elise crawled to the corner of the room and curling herself up, and remained there quietly, but for an occasional sniff or sob while the others finished eating. They talked about the weather, politics, and things in general, but nothing more was said to, or, about Elise. The food smelt good, but Elise no longer felt hungry.

Everyone sitting at the table had finished eating when Layla beckoned her. "Please, come to me, little one."

She looked around but saw no chair to sit on. Layla beckoned to her again to come closer, then pointed to the floor between herself and Patrick. Since she was already kneeling, Elise crawled over to her Mistress. Layla then picked a piece of meat from her plate and offered it to Elise, who lifted her hand to take it. "Oh, no," Layla said, "not like that," and she gently pushed it into the girl's mouth, letting her finger stroke her tongue as she did so. Layla fed her several more pieces of food off her plate as she continued to chat with her guests before waving her back to the corner.

It was after midnight when eventually the guests left. Elise listened as they exchanged their good byes. She was about to get up and go to her room when Layla walked back into the dining room.

"You did very well tonight, little Elise," she told her, sitting down and once again beckoning the girl closer. Elise gave her a little smile and moved towards the chair. Layla looked down and smiled back, brushing the loose wisps of hair back from her face, then pressing Elise's head down onto her lap.

The warmth of Layla's legs felt good against Elise's cheek and so she placed her hand on Layla's knee also.

"Men are like that you know, little Elise. They will hurt you. They don't always mean to, but they will." Layla continued to stroke Elise's face. "I will hurt you too, but when I do, it will always be for your own good. You understand that don't you, Elise?"

Elise nodded. She was more confused than ever, but for now she was content to continue enjoying her Mistress's tender touch.

(To be continued.)