The Price of Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers

"Oh daddy!" Julie cried out, dropping to her knees. She seemed mesmerized by the sight of my hard penis.

Like a one-eyed Cobra released from its basket, my cock swayed gently in front of Julie's face. The moment was almost hypnotic for me too. I couldn't move.

"Daddy I had no idea -- it's absolutely gorgeous. It's so big, so thick daddy..." Her words seem to just tumble from her mouth, slow and deliciously. I was quivering with fear, or anticipation, or -- God I didn't have any idea why, as Julie reached to close her fingers around the top of my shaft.

"Was I right Julie? I was huh! Look at his veins...Look at how full and big they are! Oh God Julie when he slides into you you're gonna go crazy!" Becky purred out, getting up to move around me.

Like the night before, I clamped my eyes shut. The mental image of my daughter's fingers holding my cock remained. Immediately, the sensual feeling of unseen touching started up. I felt Julie's fingers softly trail down my thick shaft, tracing the blood vessels. I heard her breathing change, turning heavier. The hot liquid of pre-cum oozed from my hole, running slowly over my cock head, as Julie's second hand joined the first.

Her gentle finger pressure on my oozing hole was excruciatingly erotic. She played with the thick, slippery goo, and finally massaged it around the head of my cock. Not groaning was impossible. A low guttural sound came up from deep within me, as I heard Becky urging Julie to suck on my cock. My legs shook wildly as I felt Julie's hand pressure drawing my stiff cock downward and Becky's hands slid around my waist to rest on my belly, just above my public hair.

Unable to stand it any longer, I opened my eyes just as Julie's pert, red, lips opened and wrapped around my cock. She moaned loud and long, sliding her lips down my shaft and I joined her, groaning like it was the first blow job I'd ever had. I couldn't take my eyes from her lips and my disappearing cock.

"Oh God Julie -- oh my God, you have no idea..."

"Umm, I bet she does Mr. Benson. Would you like to cum early again? You know like last night? Let's do it Julie -- I'll help! When he gets ready the second time he's a fucking machine -- remember what I told you?" Becky whispered out, pressing her tits tightly against my back.

Becky's voice turned anxious, urgent even, as she finished her comment. My knees buckled thinking about what was about to happen. Frantically, I grabbed for the patio table, catching myself and Julie pulled off my cock with a surprised look on her face. Her lips were puffy and glistening with saliva, as she grinned at me.

"You'd like that wouldn't you daddy? Your little Julie and Becky making you cum...Maybe you better sit down daddy." Julie softly whispered, as she licked her lips.

I didn't sit -- I dropped rapidly, hitting the patio a little hard and groaned out in pleasure. The girls were on me in a flash. The girls rested on their calves, on either side of me, when they were through removing my shorts and shirt. I lay helpless, unable and unwilling to stop what they so eagerly wanted to do.

Together they held my cock just above the curve of my stomach and started to lick and flick my cock head with their tongues. I rested my hands on their heads and closed my eyes, once again. Just before the sucking began, I felt the girls turn their heads and kiss each other. I started moaning and never stopped.

They took turns, slowly and deeply sucking on my shaft. The small, wet, pooping sounds made, as they released to change up, drove me nearly insane. Holding out was impossible and I felt the first spasm wash through me. Julie was administering her talents when Becky whispered to her.

"He's ready. He's going cum Julie! Let me have some -- please Julie!"

"Ah -- ah yeah baby! Daddy can't -- hold out...Oh God Julie I'm cumming!" I cried out, just as Becky ended her plea.

Julie released a muffled scream as the first thick stream of cum slammed into the back of her throat and she pulled off quickly. I opened my eyes and cried out, unable to stop, and watched Becky's mouth slam down over my cock.

Another spasm rocked me and Becky's eyes went wide, as she received the load. Julie was giggling, wiping her lips, after swallowing and pushed Becky, wanting to take another turn -- they laughed and giggled taking rapid turns draining my load of cum.

I was spent. Julie and Becky rested their heads on my stomach, gently touching and rubbing my sensitive cock, as they talked in low tones. I closed my eyes listening to them.

"I told you. He shot cum all over me last night and the second time -- oh God Julie I can't tell you how fucking good his cock felt. I came hard and he still wasn't done!"

"Do you think he will - you know, put it in my pussy and cum?" I heard Julie whisper back.

"Oh yeah, I think we got him good! Between my ass and your sweet little pussy we'll drive him insane! We just gotta give him time. Let him rest, play with him, you know?"

"It's not right."

"What Julie? What's not right?"

"Doreen. I mean her having this beautiful thing all to her self. God, they haven't had sex in I don't know how long. I used to hear them but now..."

"Wow, that's sad but, there's a bright spot! Who's to know? We can keep your dad happy -- right?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. No more than I could stop the smile on my lips. I opened my eyes, intending to speak when I noticed the girls raise their heads and look back at me.

"You'd like that daddy, wouldn't you? We'd love to keep you happy..."

'This was a game -- it had to be!' I thought, looking at the two eighteen year olds. "God Julie, you two can't mean what you're asking?" I mumbled, not believing I allowed myself to get caught up in the conversation.

"Oh Mr. Benson, we do -- we really do know." Becky replied with a look of pure lust.

"Yeah daddy and I want you to wait."

"Wait? For what Julie?"

"To answer. When I have you inside me...then tell me if you'd like it. Tell Becky and me that you wouldn't want us any time we offered...please, just wait to answer, okay?"

Becky gave me a wink and jumped up standing over me, with hands on her hips. Julie joined her, although more slowly. Together they held out heir hands and helped me to sit up and finally get up off the patio. I still felt weak, light headed even, as the girls grabbed the wine glasses. I eased into a patio chair, taking the glass handed to me by Julie, and sighed heavily.

Becky grabbed my cigarette package, fumbled with the lighter and lit a cigarette. With a huge grin she handed it over. "Relax for a while Mr. Benson. We'll be on the lounge chairs. Join us when your ready, I'd love a little more oil -- how about you Julie?"

With a nod, Julie agreed, and winked at me. I watched their retreat and graceful movements. I finished the cigarette and wine, gazing at the two most perfect asses I'd ever laid eyes on. A shiver went through me knowing one ass was my daughters.

The spiders had left me. I was snared in their web of delicate and unbelievably strong sexual fibers and sat there watching them, pondering my fate. They had drained my juices, at least for now, and waited eagerly for me to recuperate. Closing my eyes, one thought haunted me, 'If the truth were known, I didn't have to wait. I would love it -- I'd let them drain me. Drain me until my balls shriveled up and fell off!'

I poured a half glass of wine and stood, never relinquishing my gaze from their, young, nubile bodies. Unconscientiously, I licked my lips and walked silently up behind them, on bare feet and my cock swaying ponderously between my legs. I felt the stirring and the dull ache return to my loins, as my penis brushed against my legs. My mind sent a clear message - a message of lust, need and desire, as I eased down between the girls.

"So...who'd like a little more oil first?"

MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers
12