The Price of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
750 Followers

"God I can't – reach – that – damn – box!" She remarked in an exasperated tone, ignoring the fact I'd entered the room. "Can you help me please?"

"Becky, what in God's name do you think your doing?" I gasped out, stopping in mid-stride.

I watched stupefied, as Becky relaxed her efforts and turned her head to look at me. It was almost too much. She turned half way giving me a profile of her right breast, as she smiled coyly and I felt my body stiffen.

"Nothing Mr. Benson, why? I'm just trying to reach the soap box...would you mind helping me?"

Her words came out slow and measured. Each one having a drawing effect on me and before I realized it I was standing next to her, staring at her hard nipples resting atop her tits.

"No – not that. You're naked, why are you...naked Becky?" I mumbled, unable to take my eyes off of the melons I so wanted to squeeze.

"Oh that! I thought I'd wash my stuff while I was at it." She replied, as a slight blush crept across her face and then added, "You don't mind do you?"

"Mind? Me? Ah no, I guess I don't mind but..."

"The soap box. Can you reach it for me? I mean, after your done looking." Becky purred out, stopping my remark.

Like someone caught daydreaming, I snapped out of my stupor and shook my head. Becky winked at me and placed her hand on my arm and moved slightly closer.

"I'm glad you like them. I was hoping you would and actually I was hoping you might want to..."

"Touch them?" Her pause was dramatic and sent me over the edge.

Small goose bumps rose on her tits as she finished and an involuntary quiver went through her small body. I stood there with my mouth wide open, unable to respond.

"Well okay, if you don't want to that's okay but, I still need the box. Mr. Benson?"

Becky started turning towards the cupboard just as I brought my left hand up to cup the bottom of her right breast. It was electric. The softness was incredible and the heat from her young tender breast seemed to burn my fingers. Becky stopped her turn and looked at me, a large smile growing on her face.

"I knew you would. Nice isn't it? Squeeze it – go ahead you'll really like it." She said softly, continuing to beam her smile at me.

My fingers slowly closed around her soft flesh, making her nipple even more pronounced. It seemed to beg – to call out to me – it wanted to be sucked and my lips started to tremble.

"Ahem...Mr. Benson? The box? You can squeeze them both but, I need the box first, okay?"

Like the closing of a door in the wind, my daydream slammed shut and I quickly released Becky's breast. The pink skin was reddened where my fingers had squeezed her and her breast bounced lightly. Embarrassed, I gave her a sheepish grin and reached for the box. Becky relieved me of the soap box, holding her small hands on mine a bit too long.

She puckered her lips, blew me a kiss and turned to ready the washer, as she commented,

"Give me a few minutes okay. If I don't start this Julie will be pissed."

It was as if nothing had happened. My fingers were still hot from her touch, my breath was short and shallow but, Becky gave absolutely no indication she was standing next to me near naked and had just allowed me to feel her tit. With a cute little grin, she turned around to finish what she started. I turned and walked away.

My mind was whirling by the time I hit the doorway. I turned back, as a question formed on my lips but, I never asked. I caught Becky bent over, her thong panty was just clearing her knees and she was humming to herself. My mouth went totally dry, as I stared at her brown swirl and her puffy pussy lips, peeking out just below her rectum.

When the thong hit the floor, I coughed – then started to choke. Quickly I turned back towards the door and left, hurrying for the kitchen. I'm not sure if the first glass of water ever touched the lining of my throat but, the second did, as I fought to gain some control. 'A beer, sweet Jesus I need a beer!' I thought and uttered at the same time, nearly a curse in its tone. 'Fuck this is insane – you can't do this, you can't!'

The first, smooth, gulp of beer calmed my nerves but, not my shaking hands. I tipped the bottle for a second just as Becky walked into the room. She stopped and leaned against the door frame, wearing one of Julie's short robes, untied and open in the front. The second swallow went down hard, temporarily catching at my Adam's apple, as I held the bottle in place, staring at Becky. She crossed her arms, just under her ample bosom, and smiled at me.

"So where were we? Oh yeah...I think you were feeling me up. I'm not sure about you but, I liked it. Want to continue? You are up for it Mr. Benson, right?" She cooed, looking directly at my crotch.

I started to lower my beer without tipping it back, spilling beer down my chin, and jumped back as Becky started to slowly walk towards me. "Shit!" I muttered, backing up into the counter. I was trapped.

Becky looked at the wall clock and then returned her lusty eyes back to me. She smiled and closed the distance. At the end, she held up one arm and placed her hand on my chest as she whispered,

"It's okay Mr. Benson. I won't tell a soul and besides I'm asking you to. I think you really want to and I really would like to feel your..."

"Jesus Becky NO! I can't – my wife for God's sake! And Julie - Julie's coming home any minute!" I stammered out.

Becky kept her composure and the smile which had turned wickedly cute, as she shook her head.

"Nice try but, no dice. Doreen won't be home until after mid-night and Julie, well let's just say she's delaying for reasons we discussed. We have plenty of time Mr. Benson. Would you like to watch another movie?"

Becky slid her hand down my chest and, with uncommon ease, her fingers slipped inside my jean waist band. I shuddered and gasped aloud, feeling her small finger tips toying with the top of my stiff cock. The "ease" was an illusion. I had sucked in my breath, creating a gap with my stomach that she took advantage of. Obviously she'd practiced the movement and enjoyed the benefits.

"Umm wet already. I kinda figured but, just had to know." She whispered and brought her eyes up to look into mine, as she added, "I'm getting wet too. You can feel if you like."

I dropped my beer bottle. I'd like to say it slipped but, nope – I dropped it. With an amazing show of agility and speed, Becky snatched it in mid-air and smiled at me, as she took a long sip and slowly removed her fingers from my jeans.

Ga-Ga? Hell yes I was Ga-Ga! I couldn't talk and felt paralyzed. 'It can happen. It can happen to a normal guy!' I thought, as Becky turned around, raised the robe and pressed her firm, bare, ass into my crotch. She bent over and leg squatted twice, leaving a wet trail of pussy juice on the front of my jeans.

"Now that we're both wet...what about that movie Mr. Benson? I'll make it worth your while, believe me." She purred, turning her head around to look at my shocked expression.

I wanted to touch her more than ever but, she moved just out of arms reach, toying with me. The robe had dropped back down and she clutched the front halves, opening one side, closing it, and then opening the other, flashing her nude body at me. Her soft giggling sent delirious waves of lust flowing through me and I lunged forward trying to grab her. Quick and agile, Becky eluded my grasp, as she flipped the robe upper half down, baring her breasts.

"They're all yours Mr. Benson! You can play with them all you want but..." She giggled out, jiggling her tits just in front of my out stretched hands.

"But what? What?" I choked out in a pleading voice.

"I want to see your dick – show me your big cock Mr. Benson!"

I stopped my pursuit and stood in front of Becky, fumbling with my jeans. Her wanton, lusty, green eyes sparkled, as she moved closer and licked her lips. In a soft whisper she urged me on, patiently waiting for my shaking fingers to unsnap my jeans. With difficulty, I managed to undo my jeans and shoved them down around my knees. Becky's eyes widened and her small hand went to her lips as she took in the bulge in my tidy whities. My entire body was quivering. Nervousness, uncertainty and near desperate anticipation of Becky's touch all added to my body language.

"Mr. Benson! Is all that for me? I had no idea you liked me so much Mr. Benson!"

I was blushing. I had to be, judging by the heat I felt across my face. I grinned, a nervous grin, and started to reach for my underwear. I'd gone this far and if she wanted to see my dick then by God I would show her.

"No! No stop! Let me do it...please?" Becky cried out, as she reached to stop my hands.

Forgetting the loosened robe, Becky dropped to her knees, letting the rob fall to floor. She placed her hands on my quivering belly and slowly trailed her fingers down to grasp the waist band of my underwear. Gently she pulled out, freeing my pre-cum soaked cock head and gasped, as she slid my underwear down to join my jeans. My stiff prick was waving directly in front of her lips, went she looked up. She wet her lips, drawing her pink tongue across them, as she placed a single finger on my sensitive cock head and drew it down my full length.

"Doreen must love this thing! The veins are so full...it's incredible Mr. Benson! Would you mind if I sucked it? I really want to suck on it...can I?"

I was dumb struck and mumbled I wouldn't mind, as I watched her small fingers wrap around my shaft. That wicked little grin came back and she pulled my cock towards her waiting lips. Her tongue darted out, quickly licking off the pre-cum, and then parting her wet lips, she wrapped them around my head, sliding down over it in an excruciatingly slow manner. My knees were starting buckle by the time she finished. She released me with a small popping sound and giggled. Before getting up, Becky held my jeans and underwear, prompting me to lift my legs and feet out.

"For what I have in mind I think you'll want to be free of these." She commented, tossing my clothes aside, as she stood up.

"Oh yeah - the shirt has to go too!"

I ripped my t-shirt off as Becky pressed her soft belly into my stiff cock and grabbed my hips as she moved in sensuous little circles with her hips. I was burning up. My body was on fire and every nerve ending was alive – alive for her touch. I reached down, grabbing her waist, and lifted her onto the kitchen table. Becky laughed and dropped back on the table, spreading her legs wide.

"Mr. Benson! You are a horny old man! Are you really going to do me on the kitchen table? You wouldn't put that big dick of yours into my little pussy right here...would you?" She whispered, sounding more like begging than a question.

Twelve years of marriage had done nothing to prepare me for the lustful feelings I now had. My love life with Doreen was satisfying but, the youthful – I wanna fuck now – feelings had long faded away. I didn't even know I still had them until I looked down on Becky's body, quivering on the kitchen table. It was just too much when Becky rose up slightly, wrapped her fingers around my shaft and pressed it between her wet pussy lips. She moaned out, looking at my dark shaft lying between her puffy white lips and I groaned, fighting the release building in me.

I wanted to break contact before I exploded but, it was too late. Rocking back I watched in shock as my cock slid down between her wet lips and I released a long creamy ribbon of cum. It arced above Becky's belly and landed between her tits! I couldn't believe she'd made me cum with so little effort and groaned out even louder. I stood between her legs, holding on to her hips and moved my hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy with my shaft until I released all of my pent up lust.

Talk about premature ejaculation! The embarrassment I felt was indescribable but, Becky didn't seem to mind at all. She laughed softly as I came and held my penis in her slit, watching every spurt shoot from my cum hole.

"God Mr. Benson! That was a load...holy shit!" She whispered, almost in awe over the creamy mess covering her tits and belly, adding, "So, I guess I have to wait for you to fuck my pussy? I mean, you do want to fuck me don't you?"

I hadn't cum twice in years. I lifted my head and stared into Becky's green eyes and saw the pleading look. I nodded my head and in a raspy voice told her exactly how much I wanted to fuck her, adding I was sorry for coming so fast.

"Hey, it's okay – really! It happens a lot actually, don't worry about it." She replied, as she rested her legs on my shoulders.

Her comment made me feel worse. She'd just compared me with her inexperienced, young, fuck mates. With a few words she had transported me back to my youth and I silently prayed I could revive and grow hard enough to satisfy her youthful lust.

I eased Becky's legs down, swearing under my breath. God I wanted to fuck her but, my limp pecker hung down dripping cum, acting like it had just run a marathon and I knew waiting was all I could do. Becky sat up and hugged me, pressing her breasts into my chest and sighed.

"Hey, you go in and find us a good fuck flic, it'll help. I've got to change out the clothes. I'll be there in a flash!" She commented in a bubbly voice and pushed me back to slide off the table.

Becky waited as I retrieved the robe from the floor and then slipped into it, before walking off. She walked easily on the balls of her feet, making the back of the robe flip up and down, creating a peep show of her ass with each step. I watched until the hallway swallowed her up and then turned for the living room, sighing to myself at the loss of her naked beauty.

'Maybe she's right.' I thought but, I was no where near coming to life again, as I took a seat and began channel surfing. I heard the muffled sounds of Becky changing out the clothes, in the back round, and smiled to myself. I started to wonder if Becky would be willing to make other laundry day visits. The idea was exciting to say the least but, deep inside I knew this was a one time affair, allowed only by circumstances that probably would never happen again. 'Christ stiffen up would you!' I cursed under my breath looking at my limp pecker.

I settled on a voyeur flic, The Peeper, and settled back watching a video cam view panning in on an unsuspecting woman getting undressed. It was obviously staged but, still it had the effect intended. It brought to mind the countless times I'd seen the open curtains of neighbor's houses. It was only natural to wonder. Becky returned fully dressed and I grew instantly embarrassed. It was one thing being nude with her; it was totally another thing being the only one nude.

"Taking my advice I see. Find anything good?" She asked.

"Ah...no – no not really, just this voyeur thing." I replied, trying to cover myself. Strangely, her being dressed was having a mental effect on me and I felt my cock starting to grow.

"Wow, you're into all kinds of kinky shit – huh?"

The redness crept across my face, again. I wasn't too sure what she was doing but, it looked as if she was getting ready to leave. Feeling very much like some kind of degenerate flasher, I stood up and began making my excuse to go dress.

"What? No, please not on my account! You're getting hard again aren't you?"

It was a rhetorical question - it had to be, as Becky stood next to me watching my penis enlarge. At half mast, when she made the comment, my penis jumped enlarging more. For the first time in years I wanted to cum twice. The skin tightened around my cock and I felt the sensitivity return to my cock head.

"Umm, I knew you wouldn't let me down. I'm ready if you are."

"But, I thought you were –"

"Not with you sporting that thing! I mean, I'll leave if you don't want to..."

The coy look and hanging comment made me want her even more and when she turned to walk away I snapped my hand out and grabbed her arm. After briefly hesitating, looking away from me, Becky turned her head around with a lusty look and dropped her eyes taking in the wetness growing on my cock head.

"Good thing I'm not wearing any panties. You look like you're ready for business. Sit down Mr. Benson."

I released her arm and, like an obedient dog, sat back down on the couch. Becky waited, watching me, and then took two, slow and deliberate, steps towards me, as she raised her short skirt. Without realizing it, I held my stiff cock upwards, as Becky raised one leg onto to the couch, displaying her sweet, young, pussy lips.

"Put your fingers inside me Mr. Benson. Get me wet." She cooed out, holding her skirt with one hand.

I reached out and trailed one finger down her slit, feeling the electric charge between us. When I added a second finger, spreading her lips, Becky moaned softly. Her two inner petals filled with blood quickly and emerged glistening with moisture. They were like Christmas ribbons, ripping through her slit. Her clit started to enlarge, peeking out as it grew to a wonderfully large size.

"Deeper Mr. Benson – now - push your fingers in deeper!" She cried out, when I toyed with her growing clit.

Engrossed with her pussy, I didn't notice that Becky had lifted her top, exposing her breasts again. I was sweating and eager to have her wet pussy devour my cock when I looked up and found Becky squeezing her tits, with her head tipped back. Her legs were shaking when she finally dropped her head down and cried out,

"I'm ready Mr. Benson! I want that big dick of yours buried in my little pussy!"

Without waiting for a reply, Becky moved to stand over me, placing her other foot on the couch. Squatting slowly, Becky dropped down to find my waiting cock. I was shaking wildly as my cock head disappeared between her tender lips. She swallowed me with ease and the feeling was incredible. Becky was now on her knees, easing back to fully set on my lap. Her soft groans turned to moans, as she took my full length with eyes closed.

"My God Mr. Benson, I've never had such a big one!" She cried out, opening her eyes and then clamped hard on my cock with her vagina muscles.

"Sweet Jesus!" I mumbled and grabbed her hips, as she started to rock.

"No – no suck my tits!" Becky moaned, pulling my hands away and up to her waiting tits.

Becky rocked gently, fucking my cock, and leaned in offering her stiff nipples to my waiting lips.

"I'm going to fuck you real good Mr. Benson. I'm going to make you think of me every time you sit at the kitchen table. I want you think of my bare little pussy and your cock shooting cum out all over me every time you sit down to eat." She whispered, increasing her hip action.

Had I not cum earlier, I surely would have right then and there. She was right. She would be on my mind. Every time I sat down at the table I saw her lovely vision before me, naked. Wet slurping sounds reached my ears as Becky worked my cock at a feverish pace, growing nearer to cumming. Small beads of perspiration formed on her temples and her green eyes grew wild with lust.

"Oh God – Oh God – Ah, yeah – yeah Mr. Benson!" She screamed out loudly and released a gusher of pussy juice.

With arms tightly wrapped around my head, Becky crushed into me, humping my dick as she climaxed over and over. Miraculously, I wasn't there yet and rode out her passionate storm. Slowly, her hips stopped moving and she collapsed, spent from her hard climax and sighed out heavily.

"Jesus I've never cum that hard! Your cock, your cock..."

I eased Becky off my lap, ignoring her protest and stood up. My cock was dripping wet but, stiff and still ready for action. Gently I pulled Becky up; guided her to the arm of the couch and bent her over. She didn't resist and placed her hands on the arm, spreading her legs.

"I want more. Please Mr. Benson...more please!" She moaned, as I flipped up her skirt.

MDF251
MDF251
750 Followers