The Price of Selfishness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly was now in a much lighter room with tiled floors and painted drywall, but she was still naked and spread-eagle in a position that left nothing to the imagination. Her kidnapper returned from the counter to the side holding a bowl of beige cream.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"It's always about me, isn't it?"

"Why? What have you done with Stacy?"

"You'll see her again soon enough." He said with that grin that was becoming all too familiar. "Now hold still."

(As if she had a choice).

He stirred a wooden stick inside the bowl and used it to scoop up a glob of the cream. Next, he kneeled down and started spreading it all around Kimberly's vagina. It sent shivers through her body.

"Stop! Please! No!" She begged.

"Do you want the gag again?" He asked.

She fell silent but started to sob. The man briefly walked back to the counter and returned with waxing strips. He carefully applied each one around Kimberly's midsection and then began to tear them off one by one.

Kimberly screeched. Each tare was more painful than the last.

When it was finally over she felt tender and sore. In just a few moments her bikini line had gone from barely kept to completely bald. It was a different sensation. She felt weightless and exposed like never before.

"Now that we have the grooming out of the way, it's time to begin your training."

He walked back to the counter and set aside the cream and the waxing straps. Then he returned hitting a paddle against the palm of his hand in anticipation.

"What are you doing? What's that for?"

WHACK! was the loud noise that came from the paddle as it made contact with her bare ass.

Kimberly screamed.

"I ask the questions. Got it?"

Kimberly did not respond.

WHACK!

She screamed again.

"Got it?"

"Fine!"

WHACK!

Kimberly screamed a third time.

"Got it?"

"Yes!"

WHACK!

Tears were now streaming down Kimberly's face as she screamed a fourth time.

"Yes sir." He corrected her.

"Yes..." Was all Kimberly could say before she was forced to sniffle.

He raised the paddle again.

"Yes... sir."

"Good girl." He said. "Now what are you?"

Kimberly didn't understand the question and said nothing.

WHACK!

More tears streamed out of her eyes.

"Answer me!" He commanded.

"I'm a... good girl?" She guessed.

"Wrong!" He said.

Kimberly clenched her ass preparing for another spanking, but it never came.

"You're a slut." He finished.

Kimberly was stunned that somebody would call her that.

"I'm a lady!" She spat back at him.

"Hahaha!"

WHACK!

"What are you?"

"A lady!" she said again defiantly.

WHACK!

"A what?"

"A lady." She said again through more sobs.

WHACK!

Kimberly exploded in a fit of tears. She was now so choked up she couldn't speak. Her kidnapper moved in front of her, crouched down, and looked up so that he was making eye contact with her.

"Tell me what you really are."

She said nothing and continued to cry.

The man sighed, stood up, and raised the paddle once more.

"No! Please!" Kimberly said as her head shot up.

"Hmm? Did you want to say something?" Her attacker asked.

She couldn't stand another one. Maybe if she just said what he wanted her to say he would stop. She had to do it. She had to do anything that would save herself from another spanking.

"A slut." She answered.

"Who's a slut?" He asked making it clear that her answer was insufficient.

"I am." She said humiliated.

"You're what?" He asked again trying to make her say the whole sentence.

"A... a slut."

"Who is?"

"Me! I'm a slut!" Kimberly exclaimed.

"What type of slut?"

Kimberly was again confused by the question.

"I'm a... good slut?"

"No." He responded coldly.

Once more Kimberly clenched her ass cheeks, but there was no spanking. It seemed he wouldn't hit her if she was trying.

"You're a selfish slut." He told her. "Aren't you?"

"Yes sir." She said not wanting to tempt him.

"Yes sir, what?"

"I'm a selfish slut." She said defeated.

That one was especially painful to say. Kimberly did not think of herself as a selfish person -- in fact she thought the opposite -- but with so many people calling her that recently it was starting to get to her mentally.

"Good girl." He said again with that familiar grin. "You're ready now."

He placed the paddle on the counter and then returned to Kimberly who was visibly scared.

"Are you... Are you going to rape me now?" She asked sheepishly.

"No." He said honestly.

The answer came as such a relief.

"Oh, thank you." She said greatfully.

"I'm not." He finished putting extra emphasis on the 'I.'

Kimberly froze. The fear that evaporated a second ago had just returned with a vengeance. The man smiled and left the room.

***

"She's ready." Kimberly could hear him say through the door.

Then she heard him walking away. Each footstep grew quieter than the last until eventually there was complete silence. He was gone.

Nothing happened for a couple of minutes, but then she heard the lock turn and the door opened.

A woman walked in wearing high heels and see-through black stockings on her legs. The stockings were attached by thin suspenders to a black corset that pushed her breasts up nicely on the top, but failed to cover past her waist on the bottom and revealed a pair of silk red panties covering her bikini line. Kimberly could not see her face as it was covered by a gimp mask. Even her eyes were hidden by thin black goggles. Despite this peculiar appearance, Kimberly was relieved to see another woman.

"Hey! You!" She whispered not wanting the man to hear. "Help me! Please!"

The woman closed the door and said nothing. She walked over to the counter, grabbed the paddle, and with one swift motion spanked Kimberly on the ass.

WHACK!

"Ahhh!" She squealed not expecting the same treatment from two different people. "What the fuck! Who are y-"

WHACK!

"Ahhh!"

Kimberly leaned her head back to try and contain the tears that were once again building up in her eyes.

"My associate tells me that you are a slut." The voice was not hers. The words were definitely coming from her, but the sound was coming from somewhere else. "Is that true?" Her lips were moving to speak, but the voice that Kimberly heard sounded somewhat artificial. She must have been modifying it somehow.

"What? No. I... He told me to say..."

WHACK!

"Ahhhh!"

"Did you or did you not tell him that you were a slut?"

"I... yes." Kimberly said ashamed.

"Yes, what?"

Kimberly recognized this trick from last time.

"Yes sir." She said bowing her head.

WHACK!

She screamed out in agony once more.

"Do I look like a disgusting man to you?"

"No!"

"So then why did you call me sir?"

Kimberly kept her head down and said nothing. The woman raised the paddle once more and at the last second Kimberly realized that, with her too, an answer was required to avoid a spanking.

"I don't know." She blurted out. "I'm... sorry."

The woman smiled.

"Good girl." She walked back and stood directly in front of Kimberly. "Next time you will call me 'ma'am,' or 'master,' or 'mistress.' Any of those names are acceptable, but nothing else. Do you understand?"

And that's when it hit Kimberly. The bar, the shaving, the paddle, the lingerie, the mask... It wasn't for the man from the bar or one of his horny buddies. It was for her -- this woman standing in front of Kimberly with the black corset and gimp mask. She was the one trying to conceal her identity because she was Kimberly's true kidnapper.

"I said do you understand?"

She repeated herself once but Kimberly knew there would not be a third time.

"Yes." Kimberly said defeated.

The woman walked to the counter and grabbed the paddle again.

"Yes ma'am." Kimberly corrected herself, but it was too late.

WHACK!

"Ahhhh!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes ma'am!" Kimberly screamed.

She could handle 'ma'am' or 'sir,' but she refused to say 'mistress' or 'master.'

"Good girl. Now where was I?" She paused for a moment to think. "Ah yes. Did you or did you not say that you were a slut?"

"Yes. I said it ma'am."

"You said what?" She asked, making it clear that she was going to force Kimberly say the whole thing as well.

"I said 'I'm a slut.'" Kimberly answered dejectedly. "Ma'am." She added catching herself quickly.

"What type of slut are you?"

"A selfish slut."

"Good." She said satisfied. "The first step is acceptance, Kimberly."

Kimberly's stomach turned to knots.

"How to you know my name?" She asked frightened.

WHACK!

"Ahhhahhhahhh!" Kimberly cried out again. Her ass must have been as red as a tomato by now.

"I thought we made it clear that you don't ask the questions. Apologise."

Unable to withstand another spanking, Kimberly acquiesced.

"I'm sorry ma'am." She said as she sobbed some more.

The woman put the paddle back on the counter and then just stared at her. After a few moments she spoke.

"I've been watching you for a long time now Kimberly... I know much more than just your name. I know who you are, where you come from, where you go to school... I even know where you live."

No. That can't be true. She's lying.

"I know that you've been bossed around by your parents your whole life."

That bitch. She loved her family.

"I know that you avoid your friends for your own selfish reasons."

'No.' She thought. 'Well... not all the time. I mean... I'm busy most of the time with papers and whatnot, but I came out for Stacy's birthday and, well... I did leave early... but that doesn't make me selfish... Does it?"

"I know you say that you're not interested in a relationship, but that deep down you still crave human contact. Don't you?"

Kimberly thought about this one for a second. She wanted to say 'no' but knew that she would see right through her.

"Yes ma'am."

"So honest." She said admiringly. "I can help you with that."

"No!" Kimberly yelled.

This woman had crossed the line.

"No?" She said surprised.

"No!" Kimberly replied again.

She didn't care if she got spanked a hundred times more. She was not going to allow this sick person to violate her.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because I'm not like that!" She exclaimed. "And even if I was, I would never do it with the likes of you!"

"I see." She said. "Have you ever tried it?"

"What? No!" She said disgusted.

Kimberly had nothing against gays, but she was 100% heterosexual. True, she had never been in a relationship, but she didn't need one to know that she was straight. Being a lesbian would go against everything she was as a person.

"So how do you know if you've never tried it?"

"Because... I just do. Ok?"

A mischievous smile curled on the woman's face as she slowly started to make her way towards Kimberly.

"No!" Kimberly yelled. "Stop! I'm not gay!" She started squirming as hard as she could, trying to break free. "I'm not gay! I'm not gay! I'm not gay! I'm not gay!" She screamed violently shaking her head.

The woman stopped directly in front of Kimberly, who, upon failing to break loose started crying once again.

"I'm not gay." She said one last time through sobs.

The woman did nothing but stare into Kimberly's eyes for what seemed like minutes. Then finally she spoke.

"I believe you." She said with a light smile.

Miraculously, she turned around and began to walk away. Kimberly was in surreal amazement. Was that it? Was she really just going to walk away and let her go? She was already at the door. She reached out and started turning the doorknob. She was about to leave... and then it happened.

They both froze. It was not a loud sound, but was one that they both heard. The woman took her hand off of the doorknob and started walking back towards Kimberly, who remained frozen and said nothing in the hopes that it would not be made any worse. The woman stopped directly in front of her and bent down to examine the ground.

And there it was. On the tile floor, directly under Kimberly's vagina, sat a drop of liquid no larger than a dime.

The woman slowly scanned her captive's body as she stood up. Kimberly's pussy was unmistakably wet and her nipples were erect and hard. A new smile crept upon the woman's face. Kimberly blushed darkly as she struggled to find words.

"I... No. That wasn't... I mean... I didn't..."

The more she said the broader her kidnapper's smile became. The cheeks on Kimberly's face were now redder than the ones on her ass.

"I'm not gay!" She blurted out.

As soon as she said that another drop of fluid fell from her pussy and hit the ground. They looked down simultaneously.

"I'm not..." She said weakly starting to sob again.

The woman gently placed a hand on Kimberly's face.

"I know." She said softly. "You're not gay."

Kimberly looked up.

"I'm... I'm not?" She said snivelling.

"No." The woman said with a grin. "You're a slut."

She lowered her head down to Kimberly's chest and started to lick her erect nipples. Kimberly arched her back at the sensation as a few more drops of moisture escaped from her pussy. It was true that she craved human contact. She closed her eyes. The tongue working its way around her tits felt so good, but she knew that it was wrong to enjoy it. Despite this, her body continued to betray her.

"Mmm." She moaned.

The woman stopped licking and looked up.

"Ohh! I think somebody likes this." She said before she walked back to the counter and returned with a pink dildo. "Let's see if you like this too."

She crouched down.

"Nopleasedon't!"

The plea spilled out a little more desperate than Kimberly had intended sparking curiosity in her kidnapper.

"Why?" She asked rising to stand face-to-face with her victim.

Kimberly had to think of an excuse fast. Something told her that the 'I'm not gay' line wouldn't fly this time, but the longer she waited the more apparent the lie would become.

"I... I want to touch you." She said.

The woman gently touched Kimberly's cheek again.

"That's so cute..." She said softly.

She removed the hand and turned to the side before spinning back and slapping Kimberly across the face.

"...You're a lying slut too!" She finished.

And with that she crouched once again and held the sex toy up to Kimberly's pussy.

"No! Please! I'm sorry! I-"

Kimberly was cut off as the dildo was shoved deep into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

It was painful at first but then the woman pulled it three quarters of the way out and pushed it gently back in. It was not so bad the second time around. She did it again and the pain subsided even more. Each time the dildo moved up and down her orifice it felt less painful -- enjoyable even. Her kidnapper repeated this motion ten times. Twenty times. Thirty times? Kimberly lost count. Her pain had turned to pleasure and her screams had turned to moans. Every time the toy was withdrawn from her pussy she craved for it to be put back in. The motions were getting faster and faster, but Kimberly didn't mind. She wanted it inside of her. She needed it inside of her. Then, without warning, a wave of intense pleasure overwhelmed her and caused her muscles to contract.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kimberly orgasmed.

The dildo was withdrawn from her pussy and her attacker stood up. Kimberly was allowed a few moments to catch her breath before the she spoke again.

"My, my..." She held the dildo up so that both of them could see the blood on the tip. "Perhaps I didn't know everything about you."

Kimberly began to cry uncontrollably. Her kidnapper walked up to her and put her mouth next to her ear.

"Now you'll remember me forever." She whispered.

Kimberly said nothing and continued to cry.

"I think we're done for now." The woman said unemotionally. "Get some rest tonight. You're going to need it."

She put the dildo back on the counter and left the room leaving Kimberly suspended by the straps and sobbing.

***

Suspended by leather straps on her arms and legs, Kimberly continued to stare at the patterned tiles on the floor.

Half an hour had passed since the mysterious woman had left. By now, Kimberly's tears had dried up, but she still felt cheated and violated. She wanted her first time to be something special. She wanted it to be something romantic. She never wanted her first experience to be like that and certainly never wanted it to be with a woman. She shuddered to think of what parents would say if they saw her right now.

She was so angry that she almost didn't hear the footsteps. The door opened again and the man from the bar entered once more.

"Come on slut. It's time to go back." He said moving behind her to put the blindfold back on.

Kimberly said nothing and put up no resistance when he untied her arms and legs, re-applied the ankle cuffs, and clipped the leash back onto her collar. Nothing could be more humiliating than what she had just experienced.

He led her down the hallway and back into the cold cement room where he clipped her collar back onto the wall chain and untied her blindfold. It was now night-time and the only light coming into the room was the one from hallway. The man started to walk away but stopped when he got to the door.

"I suggest you get some sleep now." He said coldly and slammed the door behind him leaving the room in complete darkness.

Kimberly lay down on her side because her ass hurt too much to sit. It was only after the man left the room that she heard the whimpering beside her. Stacy was curled up into a ball and had her head planted under her arms.

"Stace?" Kimberly said cautiously.

Stacy continued to sob.

"Stace!" She said a bit louder making sure her friend could hear her.

"G... Go away." She sobbed.

Kimberly crawled over and sat beside her.

"What happened?" She asked not realizing how stupid of a question it was until she said it.

"They... She... She touched me Kim. She hit me... She made me call her 'master'... She spanked me... She licked me... She licked me Kim!"

Stacy stopped herself there and started to cry again. She was clearly taking it much harder than Kimberly was, so Kimberly sympathetically put her arms around her friend and held her in a hug.

"It's ok Stace."

"...She called me names..." Stacy continued after a few moments. "...Like 'slut' and 'whore'..."

"I know."

"Do you think I'm a whore?"

"No!" Kimberly exclaimed.

But that wasn't enough to keep Stacy from collapsing onto Kimberly's shoulder and exploding into another fit of tears. Kimberly started to stroke her hair in an attempt to comfort her.

It was true that Stacy wasn't her most conservative friend. Every week it seemed like she was bragging about some new guy she hooked up with, but that didn't mean she deserved to be humiliated and insulted. Kimberly had to say something to cheer her up.

"I think you're beautiful." She said and gave her a friendly peck on the forehead.

Stacy looked up at Kimberly. She stopped crying and just stared at her. After a few moments Kimberly tried to break the stare with an awkward smile, but when she did Stacy jolted forward and planted her lips squarely on Kimberly's.

Kimberly didn't know what to do. Stacy had clearly misinterpreted the intent of her gesture, but it would shatter her emotionally if she were to push Stacy away while she was in such a fragile state. With that in, mind Kimberly simply closed her eyes and let the kiss continue. A couple of moments later Stacy pulled back and stared at the floor in shame.

"Sorry." She said.

"That's ok." Kimberly replied with a bit of a giggle.

"I didn't mean to... I mean... I'm not a lesbian or anything."

"Neither am I." Kimberly said to be sure.

"It's just that... I really needed someone. You know?"