The Price of Selfishness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry Stace. I won't let her hurt you again."

"Th-thanks." She said with a snivel. "I think I'd just like to get some sleep now, though."

"Sure. Anything. And hey, we can give that thing another shot if you want to."

"Thanks Kim."

They curled up on the floor together and closed their eyes.

***

It was another hot and humid day on the West coast and Kimberly was just finishing her usual jog on the beach. She liked the ocean. The sounds of the waves were peaceful and gave her clarity, but it was almost noon and she needed a drink. She looked around and spotted a small snack stand under some shady trees a couple of hundred yards up the beach. She jogged up to it and took her headphones off.

"Hi there." Said the girl behind the counter.

"Hi." Said Kimberly still panting from her run.

She took a few moments to examine the menu.

Hot dogs... no.

Nachos... no.

Hamburgers... no.

French fries... no.

"What do you have to drink?"

"Oh. We have bottled water, soft drinks, coffee, tea, and lemonade."

That last one sounded good.

"I'll take a lemonade."

"Sure." She said turning around to fill the plastic cup. "One dollar."

Kimberly fished in her purse for her wallet and paid the girl. She then punched a straw through the lid and started walking away.

She took a sip.

The lemonade felt so good on her parched throat. She kept sucking on her straw until she heard the bubbling of the liquid at the bottom of the cup. She was still thirsty so she casually walked back to the counter.

"Could I get another?"

"Sure." The girl said smiling.

Once again Kimberly paid her, stuck a straw in the cup, and started drinking. It was refreshing and flavorful too. She drank and drank until again she heard the gurgle at the bottom of the cup. Kimberly reached into her purse.

"One more."

"Sure." The girl said giggling.

After a brief moment the she returned with Kimberly's 3rd glass of lemonade. This time Kimberly didn't even think to put a straw in it, but instead tore the lid right off and started gulping the juice down.

"Hey, take it easy." The girl said. "You're going to make yourself sick."

"You're right." Said Kimberly coming up for air. "Sorry, but this lemonade is amazing! I've never tasted anything like it."

"Thanks. Its flavoured lemonade; our own house brand."

"So that's what it is. Let me guess, peaches?"

"Close. Strawberries."

"Oh." Kimberly said as she took another gulp.

Wait. Did she say strawberries?

Kimberly's eyes sprung open. She was once again gnawing on Stacy's neck.

"Oh my God!" She said jumping away.

Stacy turned around to face her.

"Stacy, oh my God, I'm so sorry. I can't believe it just happened again. I don't know what I was doing. I was just having this dream where I was on the beach and I got really thirsty so I went to a snack bar and ordered a lemonade but then there was this girl there and she-"

Stacy leaned forward and kissed Kimberly, cutting her off in mid-sentence. Kimberly was stunned at first but decided to just let it happen; not because she had to, but because she wanted to. She placed her hand on the back of Stacy's head and began to kiss back. Their tongues swirled around and moved in and out of each other's mouths. It was complete bliss.

Still making-out, Stacy placed her hand on top of Kimberly's and guided it down towards her navel. Understanding what she wanted her to do, Kimberly massaged the outside of Stacy's pussy before sliding her fingers inside. Stacy moaned as Kimberly began to rub her inside. Eventually, Kimberly found her clitoris and started to massage that too.

"Harder." Stacy begged.

Kimberly obliged and rubbed it as hard as she could.

"AHHHHHAAH!" Stacy squealed as she orgasmed.

Juices streamed out of Stacy's pussy onto her friend's hand. Kimberly withdrew and licked her fingers greedily. Stacy then got up, pushed her to the floor, and started to suck on Kimberly's erect nipples.

"Mmmmh." Kimberly moaned.

She took Stacy's other hand and rubbed it on her other breast. She craved the tongue sucking her tits. Then, Stacy moved her head down between Kimberly's legs and started to lick.

Kimberly gasped. It felt incredible. She almost climaxed right then and there, but used every muscle in her body to control herself. Stacy, too, succeeded in finding her friend's clit and began to focus her efforts there.

"Yes!" Screamed Kimberly.

She had never experienced any pleasure this intense.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! AH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She climaxed spraying vaginal juices everywhere. Kimberly did not know her body was capable of such things and collapsed on the floor. Stacy finished licking all she could and then crawled on top of Kimberly.

They made-out again and fell asleep in each others' arms.

***

Kimberly was the first to wake up.

When she noticed that she was still in Stacy's arms all she did was take a deep breath and relax. She no longer felt sick or confused or frightened or embarrassed or empty; she felt happy and warm.

Her stirring seemed to awaken Stacy.

"Morning." She said cautiously, not knowing how Kimberly would react.

"Morning." Kimberly said was a blissful smile.

Nothing more was said. Nothing more needed to be said. They both just laid there and enjoyed the moment together.

Eventually, the door opened and again and the man came in.

"You." He said speaking to Stacy. "You're first today. Let's go."

Unable to object, Stacy was rounded up and led to the door. The man opened it and pulled her into the hallway.

"I love you." Kimberly blurted out.

Stacy turned around and looked right at her, but before she could say anything the door closed and she was ushered away.

"Shit." Kimberly said to herself realizing what she had just done.

It was true that she had developed feelings for Stacy, that much was obvious, but Kimberly didn't want to say anything that might scare her off. She needed her, especially now.

***

An hour later the man came back.

"Ok. Your turn."

She gathered Kimberly in the usual fashion and led her out of the room. She wanted to ask where Stacy was, but knew that nothing good could come of it so she kept her mouth shut.

When her blindfold was taken off she realized immediately that she was back in the tiled room. This time the woman was already there in her usual black lingerie, red panties, and gimp mask. She was sitting in a chair on one side of the room facing an empty seat on the other. The man unclipped Kimberly's leash and left the room.

"Sit down." She said.

Kimberly leaned back and sat on her bottom.

"Such a sweet girl." She smiled. "I meant in the chair."

Surprised at this rare gesture of kindness, Kimberly crawled onto the top of the chair and sat like a normal person would.

"Kimberly..." She began. "I'm afraid I have not been completely honest with you. While it's true that you were brought here to be trained, this experience has also been an audition."

Kimberly looked up visibly confused.

"I've looking for a slave..." She continued. "A permanent one. So I have brought you here to ask you, Kimberly, if you will be my slave."

Kimberly almost choked on the air she was breathing. Was she serious or was this just another trick question? She knew she had to say something to avoid being punished.

"I... I don't understand."

"Sure you do." The woman giggled. "It's a very simple question. Just be honest."

Well, she asked her to be honest...

"What the fuck makes you think that I would want to be your slave? What makes you think that I would want to continue living like this? I HATE IT HERE!"

"I know." She said with a sigh. "Sweetie, I know you do, but like I said before I need a slave and I'm going to get one. The only question is whether it's going to be you or your friend Stacy."

Kimberly froze.

"Wha- What?"

"To be honest, I'd rather have you. I mean, you got off to a slow start, but you've made so much more progress since our little incident yesterday. Anyway, you can free yourself and force your friend to stay with me or you can become bound to me and let her go free. The choice is yours."

Kimberly didn't know how to respond. Over the last few days she and Stacy had become far more than just friends. Stacy meant the world to her now. Could she really condemn her to serve this bitch so that she could be free?

"What did Stacy say?"

"I never asked her. You've been the most obedient so far so you get to choose."

Kimberly was lost for words. What was she going to do?

"So..." she continued "I just punished her today... 'Spare the rod' and all that. She still has a lot of progress to make. She needs the extra training."

Kimberly couldn't do it. She didn't have the heart to leave her lover here while she roamed free.

"I'll do it."

Her head sunk in defeat.

"I'm sorry? What was that?"

"I'll do it." She repeated. "I'll be your slave if you promise to let Stacy go."

"And you promise to be completely obedient to me?"

"Yes. I'll do anything you say. Just let Stacy go."

The woman got up and walked towards her. She laid her hand gently on Kimberly's cheek.

"Congratulations. You passed the test."

The test? Of course! It was a test! The whole point of being here was to change her selfish ways and she passed the final test! Kimberly looked up with a new hope in her eyes.

"Does that mean... does that mean I don't have to be your slave?"

The woman laughed hysterically.

"No. You will be my slave."

Kimberly's head sunk back down. The woman snapped it back up and continued to speak.

"...but not here and not now. You will be free to leave with your friend, but in the future I may try and find you and if I do you will be my obedient slave. Got it?"

"Yes!" Kimberly said with a relieved happiness. "Yes ma'am."

"Good." She said turning to leave. Then she stopped. "Oh, but before I leave..." She walked over to the counter, picked up a thick permanent marker, and unscrewed the cap. "...I'm going to give you something to remind you of what you truly are."

She pulled on Kimberly's hair to keep her head still and pressed the marker hard into her forehead. Kimberly could feel the it move up and down her face and knew what she was writing.

S-L-U-T

She let go of Kimberly, threw the marker on the counter, and walked out the door.

"See you around, slut."

***

Half an hour later Kimberly was returned to the basement room. Stacy was already there and leapt into Kimberly's arms when she got close enough.

"Oh my God, Kim! I was worried sick about you. They started beating me again. They spanked me and called me names, and... and..."

She broke down on Kimberly, who sat there and stroked her beautiful hair.

"It's ok Stace. We're going home."

***

The kidnappers waited until nightfall to release them. When it was finally dark the man returned to the basement with a set of clothes for each of the girls and instructed them to put them on. The clothes were nothing special; just plain sweatsuits and a pair of flip-flops each. Kimberly assumed that this was to avoid suspicion while they were being transported. Blindfolds were put on each of them and they were led into the back of a van that was waiting outside. The man then removed their ankle-cuffs, leashes, and collars, and locked the back doors. The van drove for about an hour before it stopped. When it did, he opened the doors and let the girls out into the alleyway beside Kimberly's apartment building.

"Be good now." He snickered as he closed the doors.

He climbed back into the driver's seat and drove away.

Kimberly and Stacy went up to the apartment and immediately called the cops, who arrived about fifteen minutes later. After a brief search of the area, they sat with the girls in the living room and listened to them explain their story.

"So one more time," the officer said writing in his notepad "you girls have no idea who did this to you or why they would want to do it?"

Both of them shook their heads.

"The bald guy we met at the bar, but I had never seen him before that." Kimberly explained.

"Right, you told me. What about the woman?"

"We never saw her face." Stacy answered.

"Neither of you?"

They looked at each other with blank expressions.

"No. She was wearing a mask the entire time."

The police officer sighed.

"And she did that to you?" He asked gesturing towards the writing on Kimberly's face.

Kimberly blushed and looked away embarrassed.

"Yes."

"Well I'm afraid there's not much else I can do for you right now. We didn't find anything in our search of the premises... I'll have to take those clothes as evidence, but besides that I think we're about done."

"Take them. They're on the bed."

"Thanks."

The officer grabbed the sweatsuits from the bedroom and walked to the door.

"Here's my card." He said handing Kimberly a thin piece of paper. "If you remember anything else that might be helpful, just call."

"Thank you officer."

Stacy closed the door behind the policeman and wheeled around.

"Ok. Let's get you cleaned up."

She led Kimberly into the bathroom, filled a sponge with soap and water and started to scrub Kimberly's forehead. She was able to get most of it off, but no matter how hard she scrubbed the faded letters were still visible enough to read.

"Shit Kim. Why'd she do this to you?"

"She blackmailed me." Kimberly said hesitantly.

"Blackmailed how?"

Kimberly took a deep breath.

"She asked me to be her slave." She said tearing up. "And said that if I refused, she would take you instead."

Stacy froze.

"So I agreed." Kimberly continued. "And then she said that she would let me go, but that she was going to come back for me and then she put this on me to remind me of what I really am."

Kimberly was sobbing now.

Stacy held Kimberly and let her cry it out on her shoulder. She rocked her back and forth until she had calmed down.

"Hey, Kim..." She said.

Kimberly looked up.

"I love you too."

They started kissing again and undressed each other. Then they made their way into Kimberly's bedroom where they had the best sex that either of them had ever experienced.

Epilogue

Stacy woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside. She got out of bed, stretched, and put some clothes on. She looked over at Kimberly, who was still sleeping like an angel, and left the apartment. She walked down the street to the corner and boarded a bus.

Twenty minutes later Stacy got off the bus and walked a few blocks down the street. She then turned into an alleyway and saw the man with the shaved head standing there alone.

They stared at each other for a few seconds.

"You're late." He finally said.

"Whatever." She replied.

"As much as I love our conversations, let's make this quick. I leave town tonight."

Stacy handed him an unmarked brown envelope. He quickly opened it and pulled out the stack of money.

"It's all there." She said.

"I'm sure it is, but I like to count anyway."

"Fine."

After a few moments he let out a satisfied chuckle.

"I must say I've never seen anyone go through so much work just to get the girl. Was it worth it?"

Stacy just grinned and started walking away.

"One more thing." He said.

Stacy stopped walking and turned around.

"Didn't you get enough? I mean, did you really have to blackmail her into being your slave for the rest of her life?"

"I dunno." Stacy smiled lightly. "I guess I'm just selfish."