The Price of Underwear Ch. 02

Story Info
Friendly transaction leads to compromising situations.
2k words
4.16
44.9k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ebin439
ebin439
43 Followers

Continued...

A couple of rounds later and I was feeling no pain. I had been trying, to no avail, to convince my friend that she should take a page from Jenny's book and do some body shots on the bar. I even offered her twenty bucks - not that generous, I know, considering she had paid me thirty for my underwear. We were both just observing the crowd and the people passing by on the street outside the terrace. I was lost in thought, my mind mixing and matching various aspects of the tale of Jenny's bachelorette party, trying to imagine what it would be like to strip in front of eight girls on a street corner and getting naked in the middle of a crowded bar. My mind was really starting to get into the details, the feel of my button fly between my fingers, the cool night air caressing my legs as my jeans slid down to my ankles, the deep demanding stares of the girls as my thumbs slip into the waistband of my Calvins. . . Once again my thoughts were interrupted, this time by giggles and screams of joy.

"Shirley!" my friend exclaimed jumping out of her chair to hug the tall athletic brunette approaching our table. The two embraced and immediately both were talking over each other drunkenly relating their nights thus far.

"And I was telling Ebin all about Jenny's bachelorette party."

"Oh really?" Shirley said, first smiling at my friend and then turning to raise an eyebrow at me.

"Hi Shirley." I said waiving meekly from my chair. There was something about Shirley and the way she looked at you that often made you feel completely naked. She had a smile and a gaze that pierced right into the depths of your imagination like she was reading your mind and could see your most intimate thoughts, which at that moment for me felt like I had just been caught, Judge Reinhold style, masturbating in the bathroom.

"I bet he liked the one about Jenny's body shot." She said with another knowing glance.

"I think Ebin liked the one about our little street show even more." my friend replied, giving me her own mischievous look. I could feel where this was going, but before I could stop her from spilling my beans, my friend continued, "He liked it so much he sold me his underwear." She was smiling ear to ear. By this time Shirley had pulled up a chair in the middle of the two of us.

"You got naked in the middle of the street?" Shirley said again with her eyebrow raised and reaching for the waistband of my jeans.

"No," my friend replied like I wasn't even there, "he went to the bathroom to do it. Only took thirty bucks."

"Oh honey, you didn't do enough negotiating," Shirley said with a sympathetic glance to my friend, "I'm sure he would have done it for free." Shirley locked eyes with me. I felt myself blushing. "Boys are so pliable, I bet if you asked nicely he would get naked right here. Aren't I right?" she said never taking her eyes off mine and snaking her finger down my shirt.

Then in a deep whisper, "Deep down you want to do it."

She dragged out "want" while tugging gently at my shirt. I could feel the flush in my face and the heat coming off me. It's not that what she was saying was so embarassing, it was that she was right. Not that I had known before that moment. How she had known I'll never know. Although I was fending off her playful pulls at my clothes, I knew at that moment if she had been a little more forceful about it, I would have acquiesced. She could have stripped me naked on the patio of Churchill's Pub and I wouldn't have done a thing. I could feel myself hardening. Despite this revelation, I was shaking my head no.

"No. . . I wouldn't. . ." I sputtered.

Shirley was just smiling at me, because she knew that was not true. My friend was smiling also.

"Seriously, I would not just get naked in the middle of a crowded bar." I said regaining my composure a little.

"Not just," my friend retorted, "I'm sure you would do a whole lot more." They both burst out laughing.

"No I wouldn't," I muttered, my eyes cast down at the table searching for safety in my glass of beer.

"We'll see," my friend said first with a conspiratory glance at Shirley and then with a twinkle to me, "We'll see. . ."

Just then the waitress came by to see if we wanted another round. It was enough to break the tension. For the next couple of hours our conversation stayed with more mundane topics. And despite a few sly looks from the girls and the fact that I was very aware of my lack of undergarments, I relaxed as it seemed that the night was back on a normal course. Boy, was I wrong.

It was nearing 1am and all three of us were nicely buzzed and engaged in a raucous debate about the politics of dating.

". . .I don't care what you say, bottom line, it's always about sex for guys," Shirley said capping her drunken diatribe on dating with a defiant smile and downing the last of her cocktail. Then after a cat-like stretch, she turned to my friend and said, "I need a change of scenery. Let's do something."

"What do you have in mind?" my friend asked her.

"I don't know, but I definitely do not want to go trolling clubs. Let's do something different." Shirley replied.

"How about a strip club? I bet Ebin here would be game," my friend suggested.

"Are you serious?" I asked shocked at the suggestion. Not that I wasn't into the idea; certainly after a night filled with teasing from these two girls a strip club sounded like just the ticket. "Of course, I am game!"

"I'm sure," Shirley replied ignoring me, "but he's just going to disappear with some stripper for hours at a time," then looking me square in the eye, "and where is the fun in that? The most interesting part of going to a strip club with a boy," she emphasized boy by ruffling my hair, "is watching him get all turned inside out by the strippers."

"You are totally right, "my friend agreed, "and so allow me to suggest some rules for this excursion." I could tell by her smile that whatever rules were about to follow did not just occur to her; I wouldn't have been surprised if she had pulled out a written document.

"Oh Goody, I love rules!" Shirley exclaimed clapping her hands together and grinning like a schoolgirl.

My friend leaned in, she was smiling, but again her voice was all business, "So, to avoid a disappearing act from Mr. Enthusiasm here, we are going to set the following rules." She gave me a stern look and added, "No negotiating."

I was a little hesitant, "OK, but let me hear what I am getting myself into first."

"You will hand over your wallet, keys, etc. and most importantly all of your money to us. We will then be in total control of your spending habits in the club. So if you want to get a lap dance you will have to ask."

"Beg!" Shirley interjected, practically frothing at the mouth. My friend shot her a cool glance and continued,

"Begging will not be necessary, although we can refuse your request, if we decide. We will use your money to cover anything you do, but as a bonus, and in trade for your good behaviour, we will each spend $50 on you in the strip club."

"What?!?" Now it was Shirley's turn to be surprised.

"Just relax. It'll be worth it." My friend said conspiratorially. "So what do you think?" she said turning to me.

Now remember we are talking about college days and so $100 is no small amount for a student and certainly more than I would have spent on my own in a strip club. And yet the fact that her face betrayed no emotion, gave me pause. It felt like she had just raised and was calling my bluff, the only problem was I had no idea what the stakes were. Nevertheless, having two cute girls pay for your fun at a strip club seemed too good to pass up, so I agreed, emptied my pockets and dumped everything into my friend's waiting purse.

"One more thing," she said, "we're going to look at tits and ass and spend our hard-earned dollars on you, so I want to see a little male flesh before we go. Ah, ah, ah. Before you get your panties in a bunch, I'm just looking for a quick moon."

"He's not wearing any panties." Shirley added with a giggle.

"Right here?"

"Yeah. Just for a second. A little eye candy for us girls. It's no big deal." she added again trying to push my buttons.

"Fine, but literally just for a second and no funny stuff." I said looking sternly at Shirley, who raised her arms in mock innocence. "Also you guys better be ready to leave. I would prefer to not linger after."

"No problem. We're ready to go. Let's see some skin." my friend said with a growing smile.

It was at that moment that I paused to look around and realized exactly what I had just agreed to. I was about to expose my ass on a crowded street-side patio in the middle of a crowded downtown street. My hands were already sweating. I undid my jeans under the table and then let my t-shirt fall back covering my fly. I triple checked to make sure that no one was really paying attention to us. The two girls had moved their chairs side by side like theatre seating and we're looking on expectantly. I rose slowly from my chair, my hands clenching my waistband underneath my t-shirt. I turned away from the girls, trying to be casual, like I was surveying the area. I took a deep breath.

I didn't have to do much. This sort of thing is made that much easier when you are not wearing any undewear. Just lowering my arms slightly I could feel the night air kiss my skin as I exposed my ass to the girls and anyone else who happened to glance in my direction. My jeans were down and back up in a flash, but somehow there was still enough time for Shirley to get a good swat on my bare backside before I hurried off the patio and out of the pub fumbling to do up my pants and remain inconspicuous.

I waited outside the pub my heart still pounding. The girls followed and casually walked by me.

"Nice buns." Shirley whispered as they passed by me and continued down the street.

"Mm-hmmm." said another woman who was a total stranger, standing a few feet away with a group of girlfriends before they all busted out laughing. I could feel myself flush a deep crimson as I took a few quick steps to catch up as we set out for the strip club.

The girls walked ahead of me, arm in arm, my friend whispering into Shirley's ear and occasionally glancing back, her eyes sparkling. I was feeling considerably lighter than when I had started the evening having now been relieved of my phone, wallet, house keys and my underwear. Then suddenly, Shirley threw her head back and let out a laugh that was so filled with evil mischief that the hair on the back of my neck stood at attention and I could feel another part of me strain against my jeans trying to stand up. They both looked back at me like I was a dead man walking and then exploded into a bout of laughter.

"What? What?" I asked stopping in the middle of the sidewalk feeling like my fly was undone or something, but they continued walking. "What is so damn funny?" They were already at the door and walking up the steps to the strip club. I shook my head and jogged to catch up. As I went through the door, I wondered out loud what the hell I was getting myself into.

to be continued. . .

ebin439
ebin439
43 Followers