The Price Of Victory Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to see," he grumbled. "So you know it's still me."

...And that I begged for it, Victory understood.

"Don't stop," she gasped, unable to control herself. "Uh...huh... please... please fuck me, fuck me... Uuuuugghhh!!!" She groaned as he stuffed his cock into her again!

Victory wrapped her legs around his waist and took every inch that Diego had to offer! His powerful thrust shook her slender body violently and she orgasmed again, crying out! Her arms fell limp as another climax washed over her! Soon she was lost in a sea of pleasure. Diego fucked her hard, had his way with her. Victory lay helpless beneath him, moaning and shaking and begging for more! Finally he spasmed and a warm stream gushed into her! Victory gasped at the unexpected sensation, then whimpered as yet another climax shook her slender frame. Finished at last, Diego pulled back breathing heavy now too. He sat on the floor beside her. Victory rolled away from him, panting.

Diego felt numb all over. What an amazing little screw that heroine had been! Better even than he had imagined. The thug laid back in post-coital bliss, letting his eyelids drift shut and knowing he had just had a once in a life time experience. Even without her powerbelt, he had nailed the superheroine Victory. Tomorrow Cassandra X. and Dr. Argon would come back with their own drugs and probably break the weak little bitch... but tonight she was his! Maybe he'd even go a second round...after some cuddling, even on the cold floor she'd earned that much.

Deigo rolled over to grab Victory and pull her close but she was gone. He sat bolt upright looking around. She couldn't have gone far he hadn't closed his eyes that long! And she was just a normal girl now, he could easily subdue and rebind her...but where?

"Over here asshole!"

Diego looked up just in time to watch the beautiful naked woman smash the chair into his face? He crumpled into a heap and felt her slight form fall on top of him. He tried to roll over and grab at her but his body was not responding properly. Then there was a deafening crack, and a dull thud at the base of his skull...everything else was blackness.

Victory took a few unsteady steps away from the thug. Her body, just that of a normal girl now, was weak and still numb from her recent orgasms. Still with the thug weakened from exertion and release, she was able to knock him out cold. To Victory's surprise (and great relief) once she had reached climax her mind hand cleared some, she may have been at the mercy of the drugs but she realized once Diego had come he'd be momentarily expended. Better still he had let his guard completely down, never suspecting Victory would use that moment to turn the tables. After all what man didn't think his dick was capable of hypnotizing women?

Victory quickly located her uniform and pulled her halter back on. Then she found her thong and hot-pants, wrung them out, and slid them back up her long, slim legs. Adjusting the skin tight lycra, tucking her breasts into her top just right, was comforting. Once she was zipping her silver boots back onto her feet, Victory was beginning to feel herself again. Confidence and determination flooded back despite her decided lack of super-powers. Honor, bravery, noble intentions, she truly believed these were what made her a heroine, not only her powers and so long as she had those things...she believed she stood a chance.

After hog-tying Diego with the very rope which had bound her a short time before, Victory turned to survey her surroundings. If she was going to take on Cassandra X. and her remaining cronies, she was going to need a plan of some kind! She would need a distraction, something to disorient them and then she would need to hold them at bay while she retrieved her powerbelt... As the pieces began to come together in her mind, she began to feel herself even more. She began to feel ready for the final showdown...

12