The Price We Pay for Exhibitionism Ch. 01

Story Info
We got caught streaking, and become her nude plaything.
1.8k words
4.09
59.3k
32

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't have a lot of money for vacation this year so we decided to have a stay-cation instead. We got a room at a hotel and made plans for some sexy fun. The first thing we did was dare each other to not wear any clothes after we checked in. We stripped in the parking lot and left everything except toiletries, keys, cell phone, and the room key. We then streaked to our room and made love like idiots. Afterwards we lay sweating and panting on the king size bed. You suggest that we take a dip in the pool.

We streak down to the pool and swim for a few minutes and then streak back to the room for some more sex, this time on the balcony facing the highway. The lights out of course, but daring enough that sometimes the headlights light us up with a brilliant glow. Of course now we need to head down to the pool and sauna for another dip.

On the way back to the room it's about 4 am and we are as naked as the day we were born. You swipe the card in the door lock and "red light", you swipe it again, "red light", several more tries by both you and me with no luck. We both realize that we are going to need to go to the front desk in our birthday suits to get the key fixed. Oh shit, this wasn't what we planned.

We streaked down to the hotel office and walk in hoping that this doesn't end badly for us both. A beautiful young lady walks out and approaches us like it's no big deal that we are naked. She calls us both by our names (obviously from our check in info) and asks us to come with her to the security room. That's it, we know we are busted now. She shows us in and proceeds to show us video and still capture security pictures of the hotel going all the way back to when we stripped in our car and adventures through the hotel, the pool, the sauna, and even the brief make out session in the stairwell.

She introduces herself as Melissa and tells us that we have a choice between becoming her slaves for a couple of days or going to jail! The choice really wasn't that hard to make, we agreed to her becoming our mistress in charge until she became bored with us. She then handed us each a pill and told us to take them with water. We swallowed them and she handed us a new key to a room that wasn't ours. She told us to go there, get some sleep, and she will see us tonight for a little fun.

Again we found ourselves streaking the hotel, only this time we were heading to a room that didn't have our stuff in it, and we were not sure at all where this was going to lead. We got to the new room and almost immediately started falling asleep. The pill she gave us must have been a powerful tranquilizer. The world started to blur, I wrapped my arms around you and settled onto the bed peacefully embracing my beautiful woman.

HOTEL AWAKENING:

We woke to the sound of people stirring all around us. We were still naked and cuddled together in the same position that we fell asleep. Melissa noticed that we were stirring and came to sit beside us. She smiled at us and asked if we had slept well.

Melissa handed us both a glass of juice and some pills ordering us to take them and then she would explain. We both took the pills without argument and drank down our juice quickly. Melissa then explained that she had gone back to her sorority and arranged an adventure in our honor. She told us that it was kind of short notice, but that many of her sorority sisters and their partners were very interested in our situation.

We stood up to be introduced to the group of people and became instantly aware of the fact that we were the only ones that were naked. Melissa finished the introductions and began explaining our adventure for the night. She explained that since we loved being exhibitionist so much that we would be spending the evening naked.

This was not a surprise to us as Melissa seemed to enjoy our nudity more than anything else. She went on to explain that there were a few of her sorority sisters that were going to help us with our adventure but we would have to find them just like a scavenger hunt. We would have to leave the hotel just the way we were and go on a wild goose chase all across town to find each of the working sorority girls. We would be allowed to take keys, wallets, cell phone, and a digital web cast cam.

Melissa then explained that the web cam was not to stop recording from the time we left till the time that we returned to the hotel. The entire group in this room would be watching the show live on-line as we progressed through the night. We would have exactly six hours to find each of members of her sorority that were participating. We would be told only the name of the next sister and the name of the business after each stop, the rest was up to us.

She warned us however that if we tried to run home, cover ourselves, or cheat in any way, or stop recording that the pictures she had of us would be released to everybody. If we succeeded in finding all the girls and getting back to the hotel in six hours though we would be set free from her with all the pictures and video in hand.

OUR EXHIBITIONIST ADVENTURE:

Melissa started the camera and set it to automatic. She explained that this camera would adjust itself to every situation automatically. Including a night vision function and action movements. She handed us the camera, keys, and wallets and told us to find a girl named Sabrina at the Body Shop. Then she told us that those pills we took a few minutes ago were an extremely powerful aphrodisiac that she got from a girlfriend who worked for a pharmacist. They would keep us both extremely aroused for several hours!

We walked hand in hand through the hotel naked. It was one of those open air hotels, with all the room facing the swimming pool in the center. We made our way to the back of the hotel, and crossed to the parking lot to get into our little red car. We both knew where the Body Shop was, it was the place where you went to get your manicures and pedicures. It was eight o'clock and we both wondered if the place would still be open.

THE BODY SHOP:

We arrived at the back side of the Body Shop and knocked on the back door. We left the car parked only a few feet away so we could return to our car quickly. Sabrina answered the door rather quickly and smiled when she realized that she knew us both. She had never seen us naked before, but she had taken care of your nails a time or two.

We went into the shop and found that it was completely empty. The sun was setting outside and it would be very easy to see into the shop soon with all the lights on in here. Sabrina moved us over to a massage table and had me lie on my back while you ran the camera. She explained that we were going to each get waxed so that we were presentable to all of her sorority sisters tonight.

I had never experienced hot wax before and was more than a little nervous about the experience. You stood patiently with the camera transmitting every moment of my anxiety. When the first strip of cloth was removed from my pubic area I screamed like a baby and begged Sabrina not to do any more. My cries fell on deaf ears. After several minutes that felt like hours we switched places and it was your turn to be waxed. I was amazed at your ability to withstand the pain of the waxing. Not even a peep as she made your pussy as bald as the day you were born. I wondered if I would be able to get a copy of this recording for later.

Sabrina then took the camera from me and explained that we were in a competition and that I lost since I cried and whined about the situation. My punishment would be to go retrieve the car and pull it up to the door out front so that you could get in without being seen. Sabrina handed me the keys and recorded my ass as I headed out the back door. I had to laugh at her simple punishment, this would be a piece of cake.

Once I was out the door however I was shocked to find that our car was not where I left it. Sabrina had someone move it to an undisclosed location while we were receiving our hot waxes. She reminded me that we were on a time limit and that I had better hurry and find the car. Keys in hand I dashed around the corner of the building and saw that our car had been moved all the way to the end of the front parking lot. The parking lot was almost empty so there wouldn't be any cover for me to hide. I moved to the front of the building and noticed that Sabrina had turned the lights off in the shop. I could see the little green dot of the recorder though, and knew I was being watched and recorded.

After just a few seconds of thought I decided it was just best to make an all sprint to the car and be exposed for the least amount of time. The pain of the waxing had gone away and was replaced now with the excitement of streaking the parking lot. I had grown to full hardness thanks to Melissa's pills, and discovered that running was not easy in this condition. I was forced to hold my dick in one hand and run with the other.

After reaching the car and getting in I pulled over to the Body Shop and opened the door so that you could get in quickly. You jumped in with the camera aimed at me and reminded me that Melissa said the camera had to be pointed at either you or me at all times. You have our next location given to you by Sabrina, we are to find Renee at a Tattoo Shop just a few blocks away.

To be continued......Renee's task should be revealing....