The Price We Pay for Exhibitionism Ch. 03

Story Info
We drive in business with our nudity at the burger shop.
4.1k words
4.54
24.9k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of our exhibitionist adventure set up for us by a beautiful but devious girl named Melissa. It can be read as a stand alone story, but would be better if you started at the beginning. Enjoy!

*

At least it was dark now. We should be able to stay fairly concealed from the public while we drive around town on this wild adventure. We arrive at the burger shop and find it almost deserted, but very well lit. We pull the car around to the back side of the business hoping that we will be able to have some privacy while we attempt to find Jennifer. I push the intercom button and ask for Jennifer when they ask what our order will be. After just a few minutes a sexy voice comes over the intercom and asks if this is her exhibitionist couple that she has been waiting for. We confess to her that it is and she asks us which one of us was the winner with Renee?

I tell her that I had won Renee's competition and that you had completed Renee's penalty already. I was hoping that would earn you some points with Jennifer and maybe she would go easy on you. She then told us that we would need to move our car to the employee parking area in the back and come inside through the back door. We were hoping that we would be allowed to stay in our car for this challenge since that was the theme of the restaurant. No such luck! We parked the car and made a dash for the back door. It opened before we even got there and Jennifer showed us into the storage room at the back of the restaurant.

Jennifer explained to us that our challenge was to bring in customers to our restaurant so that she and her fellow waitresses could make some great tips tonight. She explained that as the winner I would get to choose which job I wanted to do. The first job was to stand out front of the restaurant wearing a costume and waving to customers and the second was to put flyer coupons on every car in a nearby shopping plaza. That was all the details that she would give us until I made my decision which task I choose to do.

I decided that wearing a costume would at least give you some coverage for a while and that running naked through a parking lot was probably not a good idea for you. I told Jennifer what my decision was and she smiled one of those shit eating grins that let us know she liked our choices. She explained that you would have to remain at the curb of the street until fifty cars had entered and that I would have to put a flyer coupon on every car, even if they came in and parked in a section that I had already covered.

She then explained to me that the shopping plaza has security cameras, but that her boyfriend was the security guard on duty and was going to route the video directly to Melissa at the hotel instead of recording it. He was going to keep the camera aimed at me the entire time that I was in the parking lot. He was also going to handle any situation involving customers that may see me. This made me feel a little better, but knowing Melissa and her sorority girls, there had to be more to the story.

Jennifer reached into a closet and pulled out two flat boards connected together by some straps at the top and one at the bottom in the middle. The boards were made of lightweight Styrofoam with a paper cover advertising her restaurant. She also grabbed a pair of skates and handed them to you. You realized that her idea of a costume was not exactly going to conceal you, but just cover your front and back while leaving the sides wide open. She instructs you to put on the skates which requires you to sit on the floor and spread your legs in a very un-lady like position. You haven't wore skates in years but it comes back to you very quickly. Jennifer and I lift the boards over you and lower them onto your shoulders. Jennifer then squats down between your legs and connects the strap between your legs. This strap rest directly on your pussy and she tightens it more than what would be necessary to keep it in place tying it off behind you where you can't reach it.

Jennifer hands me a stack of flyer coupons and tells me that the shopping plaza is directly across the street. That means that I will have to streak across a busy street to get into the shopping plaza. She opens the back door, takes the camera from me so she can do the filming and sends us on our way. You on your unsteady skates heading for the sidewalk and me with nothing but a stack of papers.

You make it about half way to the sidewalk and realize that the strap between your legs is having an amazing effect on you as you skate. You are going to have another orgasm and there doesn't seem to be any way of preventing it. You almost fall to your knees when it crashes over you. It is intense and you can feel that the strap is now completely soaked and juices are running down your legs. You have to keep standing, if you fall there would be no way to get back up on your own, and everybody who saw you on the ground would be able to tell that you were naked. You pushed through the intense pleasure and found a spot on the sidewalk facing traffic. At least in this position the passing vehicles would only see your head, arms, and legs all the way up to within a few inches of your crotch. You begin to wave and some of the drivers give you a honk. If they only knew what you didn't have under those boards!

You are standing still and the strap is snug between your legs, but the friction of movement isn't torturing you now. After about three minutes Jennifer skates out to you and tells you that your going to really have to work it if you ever expect to get fifty cars to come in. She says that you will need to skate back and forth from one corner to another of their business. Wave hi and try to get the attention of the drivers. You explain that if you begin to skate that you will start cumming again and that you didn't think you could take that again. She tells you that she could remove the strap between your legs but only if you promise to do as she says!

You agree thinking that you are just going to have to skate like she asked you to, but after removing the strap from between your legs she tells you that the new rule is that you can not grab the boards at all and that you can not prevent them from moving! This sounded like such a strange rule to follow but you agree and Jennifer gives you that smile again. She tells you that you have only got four cars so far and that you still have to get forty-six more to finish this task. It is getting late and you are worried about the time.

You turn back to traffic and a large truck comes by and the air wash from it blows the back board straight up behind you! You panic and turn around only to have the front blown away from your body exposing your tits and pussy to traffic. You realize that you had been tricked into this and that you had just made a very big mistake! A few horns blow and you begin to blush furiously, but a deal is a deal and you just wave and hope they choose to come in and eat. Your body is continuously exposed and you start to see repeat cars coming by for another look. Some of them even have their cameras out taking pictures of you as the drive by. The exposure is having an effect on you and you find yourself reaching down between your legs again to rub your clitoris and relieve the pressure. You are just about to have another orgasm and your hand is working fast across your clitoris when another gust of traffic wind blows the front of your board up and twists it so that is lands on your shoulder. You are so close to your orgasm that you can't stop. The board is stuck on your shoulder giving everybody a clear view of your masturbation. The increased exposure pushes you over the top and you cum hard. You spray your juices down your leg and onto the sidewalk. You have brought traffic to a virtual stand still and there is nothing you can do to cover yourself! Your eyes black out a little and you crumple to the sidewalk in pure ecstacy.

Jennifer skates up to you and tells you that you have completed your task! She says that your little display caused guys to start coming in non stop and that more than 100 cars had come in to eat and watch you. She helps you to your feet and arranges the boards to give you some coverage. As you skate your way back to the building the customers parked around the restaurant begin to applaud your performance.

As for me, I made a mad dash across the street since I noticed that traffic was stopped at red lights in both directions and nothing was passing the burger shop at the moment. I made my way into the parking lot and began to move from car to car placing a flyer on the windshield of each. There were some people going to and from their cars but they were easy enough to avoid since they weren't looking for a naked man running from car to car with a hard on! They were lost in their own business, going about their errands.

I finished most of the cars that were near the back of the parking lot and now I needed to start doing the cars that were closer to the front. Nothing out of the ordinary until I noticed a car with two girls in it. They were just sitting there with their windows down chatting to each other. What could they possibly be doing sitting in a parking lot at this hour of night? I knew that I needed to hurry and finish these flyers, but how was I supposed to put one on their car without them noticing me? I decided to avoid them and finish the rest of the lot hoping that they would leave!

When I had finished just about every vehicle except the ones surrounding the chatting girls I moved near them crouched down and waited. I was able to look over at you in front of the restaurant and saw that the boards kept flying up and exposing you to traffic! I didn't understand how that could be happening since there was a strap between your legs. I watched and noticed that a lot of traffic was pulling into the restaurant and honking at you as they went by. I really needed to finish my part so that we could meet back up and finish this part of our scavenger hunt!

I decided to just throw caution to the wind and put flyers on the cars while acting like nothing weird was going on. I stood up and started papering the last of the cars saving my two girls for last. When I was only a few cars away from being done they noticed me and started giggling. They got out their cell phones and started taking pictures of me. As I approached their car the driver, a cute little blonde, tells me that I can't put one of those on her car! I stop knowing that this is the only car left to paper and that I have to finish my task. I am trying to figure out what to say, and how to get out of this problem when the other girl, an equally attractive brunette tells me that she can't believe a naked man is walking through the parking lot. She asks me what would possible cause me to do this and why she shouldn't call the cops on me? I start to explain that I am doing a dare and that I really wished she wouldn't call the cops. I tell her that I will do anything if she just lets me put a flyer on her windshield so that I can complete my dare. The blonde asks me what I mean by "anything" and I tell her that I will do anything as long as I don't get in trouble and can finish it quickly because I have to run back to the burger shop soon.

The blonde and the brunette talk for a quick second and then tell me that I can put a flyer on their windshield if I walk into the shoe store over there and escort their friend out of the store. They had been here to pick her up and figure she would appreciate an escort by a naked man. I agree to their demands and the blonde takes her cell phone and calls her friend in the shoe store to let her know about the naked escort that would be there in just a minute. The blonde tells me that her friend in the store doesn't believe her, so I should hurry up and get in there before she locks the door and turns out the lights. I head to the store hearing the sounds of their phones taking pictures of my naked backside.

I walk in and immediately notice that there are two girls in the store. They are both staring at me in dis-belief! A very attractive brunette walks up to me, her name tag reads Natasha, and says that she didn't believe her friend was serious about a naked escort. She asks me why I am doing this and I quickly explain the dare, leaving off the rest of the story about the scavenger hunt, and how her friend in the parking lot was blackmailing me into this in order to finish my dare! The blonde, who's name tag read Dawn, looks at me and states in a very harsh tone that she doesn't appreciate me bad mouthing her best friend like that and that I needed to be taught a lesson in humility. I wondered how much more humble I could possibly become standing here naked begging for cooperation.

Dawn tells me that if I expected to finish my dare I would need to be punished for talking badly about her friend. I was instructed to stand at the front of the store and press my hard on against the glass, and lace my fingers together behind my head. The lights were still on, and everybody in the parking lot would have an unobstructed view of my nudity. Once in place she instructed me to hold still and count the smacks that I was about to receive. I was so turned on at the thought of being spanked while naked for all the world to see that pre-cum was lubricating the glass in front of me. She had taken a sandal from the shelves and began to spank me, every smack causing my hard on to press against the glass as if I were fucking it. My dick was sandwiched between the glass and my stomach, and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I came.

After twenty strokes I noticed the two girls from the parking lot had come to the sidewalk and were taking pictures of me through the glass as I received my punishment. I was so close to orgasm and I think Natasha was taking turns with Dawn smacking my ass. They stopped and starting laughing when they saw that I was fucking the glass. Dawn told me to stop because she didn't want me to ruin her carpet. My dick was pulsing with every pump of blood and I knew it would only take another minute of stimulation to force my orgasm.

Dawn then instructed me to wait on the side walk while she locked the shop. I went out with the Natasha and joined the two girls on the side walk. The lights went out in the shoe store and Dawn came out and locked the door. I was surrounded by four girls who seemed to be deciding what they would do to me. Then Dawn explained to me that her brother was Jennifer's boyfriend (the security guard), and that they had informed us of what would be happening here tonight. She didn't believe that I would go through with it, but she was very happy that I was here.

I realized that this had all been a set up and thought about just running back to the burger shop and finishing this task, but Dawn told me that if I didn't do what she said she still wouldn't let me finish the task with the last flyer. I conceded and asked her what she wanted? She told me that the marquee sign at the road needed to cleared off because the sale is over. I was going to need to remove all the plastic letters so vandals wouldn't steal them. She told me that she normally does this but since I was here it would be fun to watch me do it. I agreed and headed to the marquee sign. There was a platform that I had to climb up on to get to the letters. Once I was there I was lit up for the whole world to see. Traffic going by was honking, but I couldn't tell if that was for me, or for you across the street in your sign waving hi. I quickly removed the letters and ran back to the girls so that I could complete my task.

They had been taking pictures of me the entire time I was running through the parking lot. When I got back to the car Dawn reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. She instructed me to turn around, which I did reluctantly. She placed the handcuffs on my wrists and took the last of the flyers, and the plastic marquee letters from my hand. She took the key to the cuffs and offered it to my mouth. I took it and wondered what was next? She reached out and started stroking my erection and I knew that I wouldn't last long. The other girls were giggling and taking pictures of my situation. I was just about to cum when she stopped and told me I was free to go. She thanked me for a memorable night and told me that I should come back to her shop and buy some shoes sometime. She said she would give me a discount.

At that I turned and made my way back to the burger shop. As I was approaching a very packed street I saw you masturbate yourself to a powerful orgasm and then collapse to the sidewalk. Jennifer showed up and helped you to your feet and walked you back toward the restaurant. I was left to cross an extremely packed street in the nude with my hands cuffed behind me and a hard on that was leaking so bad that I had strings of pre cum hanging down several inches from the tip of my dick.

I decided to just get it over with so I ran as fast as I could through traffic hearing several people call out to me and a few horns honking. The people in the parking lot of the restaurant started to applaud, but they all appeared to be watching you, not me. We made it to the back of the restaurant and into the storage room about the same time.

Jennifer looked at me and started laughing. She asked me how I became handcuffed and I stuck out my tongue with the key on it! She laughed some more and told me that she knew her boyfriend was going to have fun with me, but she didn't know exactly what he would do. I explained to her that it was his sister who had done this to me. Jennifer then declared you the winner of her contest, that your public masturbation was more than she could have ever imagined. She also explained that her boyfriend called and said that I didn't put a flyer on the last car, that I only handed them to his sister. So I failed the task! That meant that I would be paying the penalty for this adventure. My penalty was to put on skates and bring the order of a customer to them. I would have to skate up to their car and present their order and take their money. Then I would have to bring them their change and thank them for visiting. Jennifer takes the key from my mouth and un-cuffs me then hands me a pair of skates and tells me that she will go out and pick a customer for me. She returns a minute later and guides me through the restaurant and hands me a tray of food. She tells me to skate to the car parked in spot number 23 and serve them their food. She has talked to them already and they are expected a naked server. She says that she told them it was a dare.

She grabs a napkin from the counter and reaches out to wipe the pre-cum from my dick. She tells me that she can't have me getting any of that on the food, or the customers. Her touch causes me to twitch even though it is just with a napkin. Damn it I still want to cum! You have joined me in the restaurant having taken your skates off and smile at me giving me a kiss and telling me to just have fun with it. You know that all the customers can see your breasts through the windows but nothing below the waist. You don't seem to mind though, you just want to watch me pay my penalty. I smile at you and turn to skate the order out to spot number 23. There are several cat calls and some derogatory remarks from some of the customers. I skate up to number 23 only to find my four girls from the shoe store waiting for me with smiles on their faces.

I tell them about how taking the flyers caused me to lose so I had to serve them. The blonde from the parking lot laughs and tells me that Dawn would also like her hand cuffs back. I give them their food and drinks and take their money. I turn to head back to the restaurant and get their change when the driver smacks me hard on the ass. This causes several patrons to laugh and honk. I skate back, get their change and the hand cuffs and head back to the car again. They take some more pictures and send me on my way. Back in the restaurant I take off the skates and ask Jennifer where we are headed next? We have spent far too much time at this spot!

12