The Price We Pay for Exhibitionism Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer tells us that we would be heading to a convenience store about two miles away and find a sorority sister named Ashley. We dash to the car and head out. You place the camera on the dash and tell me that you are going to take care of my big problem. You lower your head into my lap and take me into your mouth and suck. It takes only a matter of seconds and I explode into your throat. You swallow all of my cum and continue to gently suck on my dick until every last drop has been drained. I can't believe how hard I came in your mouth, that was the biggest load I think I have ever shot. You sit up and smile at the camera knowing Melissa and the rest of the crowd back at the hotel room just had a wonderful show!

Now Ashley at the convenience store should be easy to find! It's a giant store with a car wash attached to the side. Hopefully we will be able to get in and out quickly!

12