The Price We Pay for Exhibitionism Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to explain that I was being hazed by a group of friends and that I had to come in here and masturbate silently to complete a penalty. The girls didn't seem to buy my explanation but they were also not on their phones calling the cops. One of the girls asked me why I was holding a camera and I told her that my friends were watching and that I wasn't allowed to turn it off or I fail the penalty and would be punished even worse. They continued to probe me about the situation and I tried to avoid telling them everything while still hoping to complete my penalty. After a few more questions I explained how Candy was the deliverer of my punishment and all three girls begin to laugh knowing who she was and how this could be happening. They started whispering to each other and one of them opens her phone and calls Candy. After another few minutes that woman starts to laugh and then tells the other women that you are sitting out in the parking lot just as naked as I am. One of the women leaves the bathroom and heads to the parking lot to get you. The other two women lead me out to the lobby and start to call over the other women that were working out there that night.

You walk in holding hands with one of the women from the bathroom and join me by my side. I can tell by the glossy look in your eyes that your plug is also vibrating inside you, doing wonderful things for sexual passion. One of the women from the bathroom starts to explain the situation to all the women in the fitness center. She explains that I am required to masturbate in public with at least three women around me in order to complete a penalty. She explained to the crowd that I had failed to take care of my partner properly and that I was paying extra punishments on her behalf. She also told all the women about the plug in my ass, and how it was having it's way with me as we spoke! The women seemed to relish in the idea of punishing me for being a bad lover. I wanted to explain the details of the situation but the women didn't seem to want to hear my half of the story!

The women started whispering among each other talking about what they would do with me in this situation. You step up beside me and tell the women that if they want to have a little fun with me that you won't try to stop them, but that we are on a time limit and we have to get to the next stop or we would both fail the overall adventure. The women seemed to be a little less aggressive when they realized that you were going to get punished too if we didn't hurry.

Finally one of the woman who seemed to be the leader of the pack steps up and tells us that they will allow me finish my penalty, but only if I do it on a piece of their work out equipment. I agreed to their conditions and followed them into the gym. They handed me a pair of boots and instructed me to put them on. Once I had the boots on the women showed me a platform that I would have to lay on and click my boots into the locking mechanism. I had not been in a state of the art gym in years and I had no idea what this machine was, but I found myself in a sit-up position with legs bent, laying flat on my back.

Then without warning one of the women pressed a button that began to lower the head of the device down. She explained that this was an inverted sit-up machine that only the hardest women ever used. Once it had been lowered as far as it would go I found myself almost hanging from my boots. The women had begun to take out their cells phones so that they could take video and pictures of this event. The leader who was now filming us with our camera, explained that I would be allowed to masturbate now with dozens of women around me which would complete my penalty.

In this position I realized that my orgasm was going to spray all over my stomach, chest and face! These women really did have a devious mindset. One of the women stated something about how her husband always wants to squirt it on her chest and face. She loved the idea of a man having to suffer the same humiliation as her. I reached up and began to stroke my erection hoping that I would be able to get through this with as little embarrassment as possible, but I doubted it. You step up beside me and begin to massage my balls while I stroke my dick. I am getting so close to orgasm now, and I can't help but be turned on by all these women watching me stroke myself.

My orgasm is pending, and I try hard to force the spray out as far as I can so that it doesn't get on my face, the plug in my ass reaches an all new high as it vibrates with such intensity that I again cry out in pleasure as I cum rope after rope of hot thick semen. Unfortunately the majority of my cum lands on my chest and face. My eyes are closed so that it doesn't get into them and I can hear the women of the fitness center cheering my accomplishment. I am returned to a laying position and helped out of the boots and back to a standing position. I ask if I can use the bathroom to clean myself up and the leader of the pack responds that this is a female facility and that there aren't any men's rooms here!

You take my hand and the camera from the woman and walk with me toward the front entrance. You tell me how hot it was to watch me masturbate in front of all of those women. My vibrator has stopped and I believe yours has too. We walk out into the night and head for the convertible to make our way to the car lot. Before we get in you lean into me and start kissing me passionately. You suck my cum from my own lips and greedily attempt to get every last drop from my face and body. Once you are satisfied that I am clean you tell me that we will have to repeat that incident at home. You tell me that watching me cum on myself has made you extremely horny, and that it was one of the most erotic things you have ever seen a man do by himself. I agree to let you experiment with cum play as long as it goes both ways! That girl in there was right, there is something extremely erotic about cumming on a woman's chest and face. You smile and tell me that from now on if I don't come inside you that I am required to come on your face!

We get into the car, this time with me in the drivers seat and head to the car lot. It is getting late and we have to find Julie at this moonlight madness sale. You reach down between your legs and start to stroke yourself to orgasm again. You tell me that after everything that happened in the gym you need a little relief. I tell you that you should do everything in your power to spray your juices all over the interior of Candy's car. You and I both laugh at the idea of her Mercedes smelling like your pussy for months to come.

Off to the Car Dealership to find Julie, wonder what kind of erotic experiences she will drive us into?

12