The Pride of a Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned forward and breathed into my ear, "You are...so tight. You drive me insane Sera."

I could only moan his name in response and exploded again in a stronger orgasm when he grabbed my breast and pinched my nipples, continuing to thrust slowly and deeply in me. I kept thrusting against him his coolness responding against the flames of my skin. I kissed him and moaned to him, "Oh gods Dimitri...you feel so good."

He moaned and suddenly his thrusts became more powerful and I was more than happy to respond in kind and just as he released I did as well, this time screaming as the world shattered around me, my body exhausted and electrified from the pleasure.

Dimitri collapsed on top of me and I nuzzled into his neck, the weight making it hard to breathe but I didn't care. After a few minutes he lifted himself enough to look at me, "Did I hurt you?"

I laughed and kissed him with the remaining of the passion in me. His kiss was soft and gentle without the intense need in it and it made my heart squeeze. I looked at his eyes, the very icy blue bleeding out and being replaced with his usual darker blue. He kissed my neck and with a sigh he pulled out of me.

I moaned in displeasure but he just smiled at me and disappeared into the bathroom, returning quickly with a wash towel. I wiped off and stood up, wondering if he wanted me to leave. I made to grab my underwear but he snatched my hand and pulled me back to him and the bed, "Stay."

I snuggled against him and fell asleep to his steady breathing and his steady heart beat. I heard him murmur something but couldn't make it out before I was totally unconscious.