The Priestess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Undress for me?" He requested. Sophia felt her heart quicken. She remembered the shame she felt when he had washed her, and the pleasure she had felt when he made love to her. Feeling more than a little brave, Sophia stood. With shaky fingers she undid the buttons on her dress, shrugging it off her shoulders. It pooled around her ankles revealing her bare breasts, and the trousers she had been persuaded to wear. Feeling somewhat inelegant, she peeled those from her body, too. The night air kissed her skin, causing her nipples to tighten.

As Elias stood, Sophia fought the urge to cover herself. He approached slowly, like a predator. His eyes ate up her appearance, taking in every detail, or so it seemed to Sophia. If he touched her, she knew she was doomed. He might not hurt her, but being gentle was just as dangerous.

"You said you hadn't had a woman for a long time," she blurted out. Elias' features seemed to harden.

Elias watched as fear filled his priestess' eyes. He knew he looked menacing, and he imagined that the scar certainly helped with that. She hadn't mentioned the other scars, yet. Since her meditation she had been jittery. He wasn't sure he believed the explanation about witnessing the deaths of her sisters. If it was true, though, he was glad he had had no part in it. Raping virgins was not an activity he participated in, despite what he had said to his priestess. Still, he wondered if he would have forced her, had she not been so distressed. He had been aching to feel her tight around him, and having her wash him had been a foolish exercise in control.

"You are delaying, Sophia," Elias accused. "I will answer, though, if it pleases you." Elias watched her nod jerkily, before continuing. "Women are not interested in a man as scarred as I am, and are less interested in a man who will spend a long time away from them."

"What about whores?" His priestess stammered. The grin on his face was menacing.

"I find them distasteful," Elias replied. It was the truth, though not all of it. Elias studied her wide eyes and shaky hands. He closed the distance between them quickly, pleased with himself when she jumped.

"Widen your stance for me, Sophia." He commanded. She obeyed, she always did. He liked that about her. With quick fingers, he spread her cunt open. Though it was swollen, it wasn't slick like he had hoped it would be. A slither of disappointment lodged itself inside him; Elias wanted her to desire him, something that hadn't been a concern to him for a long time.

Knowing it was cruel, but doing it anyway, Elias forced a finger up inside her. It was difficult without her natural wetness, but he enjoyed the way it made her shudder. Until she whimpered, that is. Meeting her sapphire eyes with his own, he watched his priestess wince in pain. Her channel was as puffy as the rest of her cunt, still tender from his less than gentle use. Knowing she was in pain, and he was the cause of it, made him uncomfortable.

"My apologies, Sophia," Elias said, stepping away. "I had thought you would be a little more eager. My mistake."

He watched at the thin woman before him started to tremble all over. It was frustrating that after a day of kindness she reacted like this to him. He had hoped to ease her nerves. Indecision crossed her face for a moment, and then she stepped towards him. Closing the gap between them, she pressed her face against his chest. Taking the invitation, Elias wrapped the tiny creature in his arms, feeling an unexpected protectiveness.

"I'm sorry, I am. Perhaps you could kiss me, like you did this morning?" Her voice shook and he was sure she was crying. He felt a stab of guilt, which he quickly buried.

"Hush, priestess. That won't be necessary." Elias ran his hand through the silky mass of copper hair. It had soothed her before, and he hoped it would do the same now. Leaving her clothes where they were, he led her to the makeshift shelter. He guided her onto the blankets, then covered her nudity with more. She watched him with watery eyes as he removed his own clothes before joining her. His cock was painfully hard, but he knew he wouldn't get the chance to use it.

To Elias' surprise, his priestess snuggled against him. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her down. She stretched in an attempt to reach his lips. He met her half way, kissing her sweetly.

"I want to make you happy." The statement was so earnest that he banished thoughts of how she could do that. Having her petite mouth wrapped around his cock would certainly make him happy, but he had already dismissed that idea as being too soon. Instead of forcing her under him, he pecked her forehead.

"Go to sleep, priestess," he whispered, holding her close.

Sophia lay awake for a long time. She didn't understand the interaction that had taken place. He kept showing patience and kindness when she wasn't ready for intimacy, yet she had clearly seen the violent lust that lay within him. Lying in Elias' warm embrace, she forced herself to remember the happy, loving face she had seen in her vision. If she could bring that out by staying with him, then she must try. More than that though, she had seen no death when he was happy.

Resolved, Sophia allowed herself to relax. In the morning, she would allow him to claim her again. She knew that her nerves had stopped her body reacting positively to him, knew that he could tell that. For a while, she had thought he was angry with her, disappointed even. She needed to convince him that her nerves were due to the pain. If she truly displeased, she didn't know what he would do.