The Prince and The Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,130 Followers

"I shall not hurt you in any way. You have my word. This is the promise of a Goddess, my child. You shall return unharmed."

With some hesitation, he hugged her back. His hands clasped behind her slender back.

"You have so much to learn, my boy. Your halcyon years unfurl before you. Take off your robe so that I may see you as you were meant to be seen."

His hands involuntarily moved to the lining of his tunic. This would be a new experience for him. No one had seen his nude body since his mother bathed him as a child. He stopped, contemplating his next course of action. He would soon be exposed in front of Eirene.

"Would you like me to do it for you?"

Fenthwick looked up into her eyes. There was nothing but warmth radiating from them. It put him at ease and he slowly nodded.

She winked in his direction and his clothes disappeared. The sudden nature of his undressing shocked him as he desperately tried to cover himself with his hands.

"Do not try to cover yourself. Let me see you in your beautiful entirety."

With a lot of trepidation, he slowly moved his hands away from his nether regions. Her gaze remained fixed on his groin as his limp penis slowly came into view. She reached out with her slender fingers to touch it, but Fenthwick involuntarily took a backward step.

She smiled and reached her fingers out further to just gently brush against his head. The touch was gentle, just a mere rustle, but it caused Fenthwick to squirm as an involuntary jolt of pleasure coursed up his spine. This little hop amused her somewhat.

Eirene gently held his shaft between her thumb and forefinger, lifting it and observing it from all angles. She lowered her head until it was level with his testicles and raised the shaft. This left the underside exposed to her gaze. He looked around the room, trying not to think of what was about to happen.

He shuddered as the tip of her long forefinger lightly tapped the base of his turgid member. The fingertip traced a line to the very tip of his organ. It then slowly moved back down to his testes. While the other hand still held up his member, she grasped his balls gently. Taking her time to fondle each ball lovingly, she began a slow stroking motion on his shaft.

He took a deep breath, stifling his arousal. Soon, he felt a warm wetness against the underside of his organ. Looking down, he saw her tongue making long strokes up and down his shaft. He gritted his teeth and stood firm, determined not to show her his approval.

She stopped abruptly and stood up. Using two hands, she held his face in place and looked straight into his eyes. Her gaze was no longer affectionate like before, but piercing and questioning. She was looking for an answer on his face. He looked scared, but defiant in his own way.

If Eirene wanted his virginity, she was going to have to take it. His heart only beat for Catherine.

"Is something wrong, young man? You do not seem willing. Do you not want me to be your first?"

He tried to say something, but the words caught in his throat. His, now latent, fear would not let him openly defy her. She looked on patiently as he formed the words in his mind. Finally, summoning as much courage as he could, he spoke.

"You can have me, my Goddess, but not mistake my willingness for pleasure. I am here to fulfil a pact my father made with you."

She studied his bravado for some time. Inwardly he was still fearful, but he put up a brave front. She had expected nothing less.

"It appears you have a lot to learn, young Fenthwick. You have a good heart, but you do not yet possess the wisdom that makes a man. Come with me, we shall copulate later. I will show you some things that you need to see."

Saying this, she turned towards the door. It opened slowly. Fenthwick gasped at what he saw. He was expecting to see the corridor he had just come from. Instead he saw the vast universe spread before him. The door opened to the infinite expanse of celestial bodies, dotting the black space.

His eyes were wide open as he gazed on in silent awe. Eirene slowly made her way to the door and took an outward step. Instead of falling into bottomless empty space, she stood on an invisible floor. Taking a few steps forward, she turned around to face him.

"Your first lesson is faith. There will come times in your life when you will need faith, when you will need to trust someone else. As a ruler, you will need to have faith in those you select as your subordinates. A king who is constantly suspicious of the world around him is an incompetent monarch."

He listened intently as she went on.

"Have faith, Fenthwick. Have faith that I shall not let you fall into the cosmic abyss you see. Step out of that door and come to me."

Fenthwick was long past protecting his modesty. Eirene had just asked him to walk out onto nothingness. He tentatively took a step towards the door. It was not a big step, but significant in the context. A few more small steps later, he stood at the threshold of the door. Looking down, he saw infinite space.

"Do not be afraid, my child. Have faith. Take the next step."

There was something in her expression that inspired confidence. Taking a deep breath, the Valerian prince took a stride into space. His foot met solid ground. He looked to see that it was nothing tangible. He took another step forward. It seemed as if he was standing on a glass floor. He could see the grand universe going through the motions around him.

Slowly he made his way to her side. She draped her arm over his bare back and guided him forward.

"Walk with me."

They walked around in space as he gaped open mouthed at all the stars and galaxies swirling around while she led the way.

"Look carefully, young boy, I shall show you something."

Fenthwick immediately faced her in rapt attention. She held his hand and guided him near a large planet. He gasped as he saw the massive cities that covered the entire landscape. The people there seemed different, far more evolved and advanced than humans. The buildings, the attire were all unlike anything he could ever have imagined. They seemed to preparing for some sort of battle as they gathered in masses.

She smiled wistfully into the starry horizon.

"They were my masterpieces. Millions of years ago, long before I even thought about making humans, I created them. I put so much thought into it. So much blood and sweat and labour behind making sure each and every single being turned out perfect. And now.."

Her tone shifted. Fenthwick was surprised at the emotional edge to her voice.

"And now they are building engines of war to colonize their neighbouring planets. I gave them the gifts of intelligence, resourcefulness and strength, far beyond what I bestowed upon you humans. They choose to misuse these gifts and wreak havoc on my other creations. I cannot allow that to happen."

Saying this, she ruefully snapped her fingers and the entire planet spontaneously disintegrated into cosmic dust. An almighty race of galactic marauders vanished in an instant, not leaving behind a trace. Fenthwick stared at the swirling cloud that was once the planet slowly dissipate into the distant black recesses of space. He heard a faint weeping from his side and turned to see Eirene gently wiping a few tears away from the corners of those transcendentally hypnotic eyes.

"I really wish I did not have to do that. I worked so hard on them and loved them so much. Now it's all gone."

He just stood there, on the invisible floor of space, amazed at the emotional turmoil the Goddess was going through. And yet she had not thought twice before snapping her fingers. She took a deep breath and continued.

"This is what you must learn Fenthwick. You may be just the ruler of one kingdom, encompassing one planet, but even within that microcosm of leadership, you will have to take several crucial decisions, make heart wrenching choices and you must ensure that you make the right one every time."

"How do I know which is the right choice, your Highness?"

Still in the aftermath of her sadness, she replied.

"It will be the one that hurts you the most."

They stood there, gazing at the inky black background surrounded by a multitude of celestial bodies.

"Follow me. There is still much to learn."

He silently nodded, letting the entirety of this lesson register in his mind. She led him further out into space. She stood by his side and let her hand gently snake down and fondle his penis and balls. Her gentle ministrations elicited a few unconscious moans from Fenthwick. Taking it as a sign of encouragement, Eirene bent down low.

Once more, she held his shaft up by one hand and slowly began licking the underside of it with long deliberate strokes. The other hand gently cupped his balls and rolled them between her fingers.

Fenthwick no longer felt like he was being forced into something. Eirene was simply sharing some of her infinite knowledge with him, imparting wisdom.

Her tongue skilfully traced out wet circles on his tender sac. He had initially been afraid she might be too powerful for him and physically hurt him, but now he saw that she was tender with his virginity. She wanted to ensure that he enjoyed the softness of her actions. There was no urgency, no rush as she took her time to carefully go over every bit of his penis.

She gradually increased the speed of her actions. Soon, the entire circumference of his member was coated with her saliva. She grasped it in one hand and held the tip agonizingly close to her luscious lips. Peering up at him, she asked.

"Do you want this?"

He prayed in his heart that Catherine would forgive him for enjoying this as much as he was and nodded. Eirene gently let the head past her ruby red lips. Just keeping the head inside, she gently sucked on it. Her other hand moved to and fro in a slow motion.

Taking his soft moans as encouragement, she took more and more of him into her mouth. Her tongue wrapped over the head once more. He watched in erotic amazement as her silky lips moved back and forth along the length of his penis. It was an indescribable feeling, but somewhere in his heart he felt guilty that it was not with Catherine.

From the depths of his bowels, Fenthwick felt a stirring. He had only heard about this feeling before as it slowly grew. It felt strangely pleasurable as it expanded and soon he could feel waves of feeling coursing over him. It came to a tumultuous climax as he ejected deep into Eirene's throat.

Gasping for air and sweating profusely, he looked upon her in amazement as she slowly rose.

"I hope you liked that, young Fenthwick. We have so much more of your tender body to explore before our time is up. Now follow me."

He nodded hurriedly and followed her lead. She walked some distance before stopping in front of a curious green and blue cosmic body. It had large swathes of blue with masses of green in it and was shrouded by an airy mist.

"You see that, young prince? Can you tell me what it is?"

Fenthwick thought it over but found no reasonable answer. It was a titanic body, unlike anything he had seen before. He shook his head.

"Why it is your home planet, my prince. It is your father's dominion now. Some day, it shall be yours to rule as well."

He looked on, amazed at the sheer scale of his home planet, his empire. He felt an inward sense of pride at being prince of this planet of his. The Goddess waved her arm, and suddenly his precious planet got smaller. He was now looking at it from a larger scale. Now there were nine such cosmic bodies, moving in harmonious paths around a central glowing body, which he assumed was the sun. Another wave later, he was even further away, and Earth had receded into a speck in the black abyss of the universe and then it finally disappeared altogether. Bewildered he turned to face Eirene. She smiled benevolently in his direction.

"You see young prince. Your dominion fades to nothingness in comparison to the universal scheme, an insignificant spark in the celestial inferno that I forge. But even so, you are as much a part of my universe as the largest of the planets and stars. You are all different and each have your own roles to play and I love you all."

He looked at her with a puzzled expression, unable to understand what she was saying. She sensed his confusion.

"Young prince, you must learn two things here. Firstly, you must not strive to exceed the boundaries I have set on your kind. You should respect your limits. Secondly, despite what you have just seen, you should know that you are dear to me. You are my creations and as much a part of my universe as anything else. Never forget that, young Fenthwick."

She led him away to the dark side of the moon. Once shielded from the fiery sun, she gently kissed him. Her tongue caressed the inside of his mouth, feeling and prodding the different regions ever so gently. He did not reciprocate as well as she would have liked but she continued unperturbed.

Eirene lay down and spread her legs, ushering him between them. He complied curiously.

"I want you to use your tongue now, young prince. Let your instinct guide you as you navigate your first feminine crevices."

Fenthwick remained transfixed on her vaginal opening. It was pale pink around the edges, seamlessly melding into a deep red as he moved towards the inner fleshy lips, like the tender petals of a rose in full bloom. His instinct told him to kiss the inner thighs first and slowly move in towards the lips.

Her moans of pleasure indicated he was doing well. Encouraged, he gently extended his tongue to her luscious outer lips. In his heart, he felt at a pang of sorrow at not being able to give this pleasure to Catherine.

His efforts elicited further moans of ecstasy from Eirene as he repeated his motion over and over again. In some part of his brain, the barrier between coercion and enthusiasm was dissolving as he was really trying his best to please her.

Abruptly, he pulled back, guilt writ large on his face. The tender, quivering, pink orifice spread out invitingly in front of him, but he could not bring himself to push his face back towards it. All he saw in the glistening, luscious flesh was a reflection of his own guilt at enjoying it.

"Does something plague you my prince?"

"I.. I..." the words remained half-formed. She discerned his emotions soon enough.

"We can take our time. I want you to enjoy this as much as possible. You do not have to feel the heavy weight of guilt burdening you down. You can lie back and watch while I finish what you started."

Nodding, Fenthwick rested on his elbows as Eirene gently lowered a slender fingertip to her wet outer lips. He watched, fascinated, as her finger slid into her slick opening. He could see it go deeper and deeper until it was entirely buried inside her sopping wet sex.

Her body writhed and shook as she added another finger and started moving them in vigorous circles. Her mouth parted to let out a carnal symphony of pristine pleasure. The sounds of her rising pleasure resonated throughout the emptiness of the cosmos, reverberating, feeding upon itself until all Fenthwick could hear was the sweet aria of the waves of orgasmic bliss resonating through her being. The notes of her moaning caressed his ear as she rose to higher octaves, rising higher and higher still until she reached the crescendo of her climax. He gazed on in open-mouthed amazement as she panted and gasped back to a normal tone, pleasure etched into every pore of her face. She lowered her robe once more and rose.

"Come now, my prince. We have one more lesson to learn."

She gently held his hand and guided him through more of her cosmic realm. Fenthwick already felt wiser than the rest of humanity.

The space seemed to shrink around him. It became smaller and smaller until he seemed to be on the outside looking in at Eirene's realm. Clusters of stars and planets had coalesced into tiny specks -- the entirety of the universe, condensed to these masses of light. It all seemed so finite, so fathomable all of a sudden.

The mistress of this entire realm turned to face Fenthwick, a kind expression on her face.

"You see those, young prince. They are my creations, my children. I love them all. I love all of you with all my heart. Sometimes I must be harsh, but it is in the greater interest of my domain."

He listened on, intently as she continued.

"I have made a wonderful home for you humans. It has all that you need to satiate your needs. Cherish it. Live in peace among yourselves and those all around you. Respect the boundaries I have set for you. That is all I desire. This is the essence of what I wanted you to know."

He drank in the last of her words. At the time, they seemed to be standing on a plane going beyond the universe, a possibility space from where one could comprehend the entire scale of the grand cosmos at work. No mortal had ever seen this or would ever see this.

"Lie down, my prince. Let us finish the pact for which you are here."

Still in awe of what he had just witnessed and heard, he lay down. His body moving involuntarily, somehow dissociated from his will. Soon, he was lying flat on the solid nothingness of space, his member proudly pointing upwards. The Goddess stood over him, her gaze fixed on his nether regions.

Once more exposing her wet lower lips, she slowly sank on his member. The new feeling was indescribable to young Fenthwick. It was unlike anything he could ever have imagined as his turgid member was ensconced in her velvety soft vagina. It tightly gripped his erection, like a glove one size too small.

Slowly, she began moving up and down on his hardness. Fenthwick gently reached out to hold her sides as she continued her motion. The speed was slow at first and she controlled his movements. Her hips moved in perfect harmony. The barrier between reluctance and pleasure broke in his young mind as he felt the urge to please Eirene overwhelming his senses.

His upward thrusts caught her by surprise, but she smiled at his initiative. He wanted to be do this now, not just a fulfilling of a pact. Their movements were in perfect sync as she threw her head back and arched her back, letting out a sweet moan of unbridled ecstasy as his erection ploughed deeper and deeper into her. Eirene could feel the effort he was putting in as her vaginal muscles contracted around him.

She leaned forward to bring their faces close together. In his eyes, he saw a childlike wonder and innocent love in his eyes.

Eirene was no longer taking Fenthwick's virginity. He was giving it to her.

For the second time in an hour, he felt a stirring deep within his bowels. He knew he was going to deposit his seed inside Eirene, but something had changes since she had taken his seed in her mouth the first time.

He was willing to give it now.

The frequency of their mutual motions increased as he neared his release. She increased the tempo gradually and soon they were feverishly bucking and thrashing against each other. The nascent climax grew inside him, growing, feeding upon itself, rising higher and higher, until it finally broke in and drowned him in a deluge of pleasure. He gasped as wave upon wave of ecstasy coursed through his body, firing every nerve as it passed. His engorged prick deposited load after load deep inside Eirene.

She rolled off him, spent from her exertions. The lay side by side gazing at the starry expanse before them.

"I liked looking at the stars when I was younger, my Goddess. Lying on my back on the green grass, they held so much mystery for me."

Eirene lovingly draped her arm around him and placed her head on his shoulder.

"The universe is a large and mysterious place, whose intricacies are beyond your ability to comprehend. Leave that to your Goddess. You just enjoy the splendour of what I have laid out for you."

LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,130 Followers