The Prince and The Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,134 Followers

Fenthwick was still gazing at the stars, when he felt a warm touch on his flaccid member. Looking down, he saw her grasping at it once more and looking at him with an expectant smile. Her slender fingers gently caressed the sensitive head. He smiled in her direction giving his assent to her tender ministrations. Soon, his organ stirred back to life as her magical fingers imparted hardness to it.

Eirene lovingly cupped his balls with her other hand as her fingers now encircled his rapidly hardening member. His hand gently reached inside her robe to play with her full breasts. They made contact with the soft, supple mounds as she gave a small moan, indicating her approval for his actions.

Instinctively, he fondled them and squeezed them, paying special attention to her nipples. She smiled and her robe disappeared. Now she was as bare as the young prince who lay beside her. She turned on her side to face him, her hand moving from his now erect prick to gently caress his lean body. She ran a fingertip from the middle of his neck, down his sternum and back again.

Softly, she straddled him and gently continued to touch various parts of his hairless torso. Lowering her lips, she gently kissed around his stomach region. Fenthwick closed his eyes and concentrated on the feeling as her lips planted several soft kisses along the length and breadth of his bare chest. He felt her wet lips nibble at his neck and chin before they were on his lips.

He opened his eyes suddenly to see her eyes almost touching his. They were close enough for her eyelashes to gently brush his face. Her blue eyes seemed like pools of affection. His smile parted and she gently pushed her tongue inside his mouth and played with his. He returned the kiss with an exquisite ardency he did not know himself to be capable of. She broke the kiss and raised her face a bit, her eyes ablaze with lust.

"You must take charge now, my prince."

Saying this, she got on all fours and arched her back to him.

"Enter me from behind, Fenthwick. Do as your primal self dictates. Let your base, carnal urges be your guide."

He knelt down behind her and tentatively prodded her behind with his organ. She raised her hips so that his hardened tool was in contact with her slick lower lips. She gently pushed back against him and the tip of his organ entered her. Eirene gave a satisfied sigh and pushed her hips backward.

Taking cue, he thrust forward and buried his entire length inside her in a single stroke. She gasped at the welcome entry. His hands were on her hips as he pushed her forward and recoiled for another stroke. Her eyes closed in anticipation, yearning for the moment of the next contact. Soon, his pelvis slammed against her soft posterior causing it to shake on impact. She let out a soft moan.

The settled into a steady rhythm as he kept thrusting into her with force. She rose up and turned her neck to face Fenthwick as he kept up his sharp rapier like strokes. Eirene placed her soft lips on his and gently pushed her tongue past them. There was no resistance as he lost himself in the torrid passion of the kiss.

Even while they kissed, Fenthwick slowly increased the frequency of his languid strokes into her gushing sex. His hips worked in an increasing rhythm, building the intensity of his orgasm. He wrapped his hands across her breasts.

Her moans indicated and imminent orgasm as he redoubled his efforts. She gasped at this renewed vigour and thrust back to meet his motions. Within seconds, she lost herself in the throes of a mighty climax as her body shook and her head was thrown back to emit a loud cry of pleasure from the depths of her being. A mighty groan from him announced his climax as once more, he spewed thick ropes of his cum deep inside her. Too tired to move, he fell asleep, wrapped in her arms.

He awoke to find himself in Eirene's bedchamber once more. They were both fully robed and she sat at the foot of the bed and smiled genially at him.

"You did very well, young Fenthwick. It was my first time in thousands of years and I am satiated. Now, I feel somehow closer to you humans, somehow more connected to this planet."

He got out of bed and bowed low in front of her. She got on her knees and raised him by his shoulders.

"You need not bow to me any more. Now go back to your people. Remember all that you have seen and heard today."

Still dazed, Fenthwick stepped out into the hallway and began making his way out. He passed several Seraphims and angels along the way, all of whom gave him knowing smiles.

And thus, Fenthwick Laroque, prince of the Valerian empire, future king of the entire earthly realm, left the gates of Eirene's divine abode, wiser than all of humanity.

**

THIRTY YEARS LATER

Eirene walked through the recesses of space accompanied by a peculiar being. The being looked humanoid but there were distinct differences in his jawline and his ears were larger. His beady eyes darted in different directions as she escorted his nude form to a celestial body. He looked on, curiously. It was unlike anything he had seen in his young life.

It was a green and blue cosmic body shrouded in clouds and mist. She stopped in front of it.

"See that planet, my prince. It is called Earth."

His eyes went wide as he surveyed the planet before him. Eirene seemed to suppressing some inner turmoil as she gathered all her thoughts and spoke once more.

"The ruler of this empire held a special place in my heart. I taught him well, or so I thought. Now he seeks to go beyond the limits I set on his species and colonize the nearby planets as part of his empire. I cannot let that happen. Watch carefully, young prince."

She regretfully snapped her fingers and the entire planet disappeared in a flash. The prince gaped on, slack jawed at the void that an instant ago had been a mighty planet, teeming with inhabitants.

His attention turned to the Goddess who gently wiped some moisture from the corners of her eyes.

"I dearly wished I did not have to do that. I loved the ruler so much and now..."

Instinctively, the young prince held out a hand to console her. His fingertips reached up to wipe her tears away. She composed herself soon and regained her regal elegance.

"This is what you must learn, young prince. As a ruler, you will have to make choices that will tear your soul apart. Choices that are harder than you can imagine and yet choices that you have to make. You must make the right choice every time."

"How will I know which is the right choice, my Goddess?"

"It is the one that will hurt you the most."

His gaze returned to the empty space where Earth had been. He was slowly understanding why Eirene had insisted on being his first.

"Come this way, young prince. You still have much to learn."

I have a version of this story with a different ending written down. If you want, I can email the doc file of that to you. Just ask for it with the private email feedback facility.

LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,134 Followers