The Prince and the Orc Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... I can be with her? Me and Delilah?"

"As long as you remember whom you belong to," She dug her nails into his behind to remind him of both the physical and mental hold she had on him. "I see no problem with it. If you are extra good to me, I may even allow you to mate with an Orc woman who can provide you strong offspring."

"So, we would only be with each other as long as you allow it." Peter said slowly, attempting to figure out the rules of Orc relationships.

Shaka turned and looked at him seriously. Her hand finally released its iron grip on his ass and traveled up the length of his entire body. While at first he was relieved at its removal, he soon was surprised to find that the spot on his butt felt cold and lonely without her touch. Before he had time to ponder this her hand had arrived at the back of his neck which she firmly grasped. As she slowly applied force to his spine the hot feeling of being owned intensified, burning his cheeks and making him squirm. His body refused to breathe, as if it were awaiting her permission to do so.

"Remember that you are beneath me, my prince." She breathed hotly into his face. "Everything you do is only because I allow it."

Peter nodded as forcefully as he was able to while she held his neck so tightly. He was so hot he felt like his body was about to explode. His chest and his groin tingled unbearably as the heat spread to his most sensitive areas. He hated this feeling. He hated it because it felt so close to feeling somehow good. It was like a pretense to pleasure, as if he only needed some as of yet unknown factor to come along and transform the sensation into pure bliss. He felt like an unused powder keg, just waiting for some spark to ignite him. He had no idea what this feeling was or what it meant. What was the spark that he was missing? And how did she always make him feel this way? It had to mean something.

Seemingly satisfied with his response, the queen released her grip on her prey. She grabbed his shoulder and gently turned him away from the gardens, leading him back inside the palace.

"Just something to keep in mind." She told him. "Now come with me to my study for moment, I have something I have been meaning to give you."

The mystery sensation receded in him but did not fully go away. Peter once again was ably to breathe and greedily sucked in as much air as he could. He didn't have much time to recover before he began to wonder what awaited him in the queens study however. She hadn't spoken as though she had anything unpleasant in mind, but he had difficulty thinking of anything she could give him that he would find peasant either. Regardless of what it turned out to be, he doubted that anything could sour the fantastic news he had just received. The fact that he and Delilah had actually found a way to be together after years of living as star-crossed lovers filled him with more hope for the future than he has had in a long time. He could hardly wait to escape from the queen to find her and tell her himself.

Together the two walked into the hallways and made a short journey to a nearby office that Shaka had taken over as her personal study. Upon crossing over the threshold into the room they were transferred into a different world entirely. Where as for the most part the castle grounds themselves had remained unchanged, Shaka had apparently taken the liberty of redecorating the office in a more traditional Orc fashion. The walls and floor which were made from common human materials such as marble and stone were completely covered with animal furs and hides. The polished skulls of various creatures adorned the room in place of any kind of art or other decoration. All the furniture was simple and rugged constructs of wood rather than the skillfully crafted pieces that had used to occupy the space. Despite it being the middle of the day, all the curtains of the windows were fully drawn. The only light in the room came from a burning torch sticking out of the wall, creating a warm and cozy atmosphere.

She sure has made herself at home, Peter thought to himself as she pulled him forward into the room. He also reflected that, while he had not expected it, it was comforting not to see any human body parts displayed along side the pelts and hunting trophies. It had not dawned on him that the queens most cherished trophy was actually himself.

They approached a small table in the corner that appeared to be made from driftwood. Sitting upon it was a large polished ebony box about two feet wide and half a foot deep. It had no exterior markings or anything else which might indicate its contents, only an inky black veneer which contrasted brilliantly against the bright brass hinges and front latch. Shaka reached out with both hands and slowly scooted the box towards the edge of the table and angled it so that the front was towards Peter.

"I had these made especially for you, quite awhile ago actually. I ordered them be crafted the day our victory became apparent, when we sacked the city of Therayleigh, and they haven't been touched since they were first placed in this case." She said to him as she pulled up the shining latch.

The prince found himself genuinely curious as to what she would have made for him, he felt strangely flattered that she would have been thinking of him long before they even met. Tentatively he took hold of the box and lifted up its lid.

A frightened gasp escaped him and he recoiled in shock as he realized what was inside. Fitted snugly into the felt lining of the box were four lacquered, polished, wooden dildos ranging in size from small to comically large. Also contained within was a bottle of clear gel which he assumed to be some kind of lubricant. His breath came in short labored bursts as he turned to look at his future queen and the feeling of shame and heat returned to full force within him.

"I have found that many human men are...unprepared for the realities of futa copulation, and I thought it best if you were able to practice first in order to make our eventual consummation more pleasurable for all involved." She began to explain to him. "Start with the smallest one and work your way up as you get more comfortable, and if you run out of lube come to me to get more. Hopefully by our wedding night you'll be able to easily take the largest one without discomfort. It's actually modeled after me so as to give you some idea of what you'll eventually have to handle."

He looked at the biggest of the dildos in disbelief, thinking that she had to pulling some sort of prank on him. It was at least a foot long and as thick around as his wrist, no one could actually have a dick that big! He was so busy concentrating on just breathing that he hadn't noticed that several moments had passed with Shaka looking at him expectantly.

"Uh, t-thank you, my queen..." He managed to squeak while holding back tears. "H-have them um, sent to my rooms and I'll.... make use of them later..."

The queen could easily see how unnerved her gift had made him and she closed the box with a sigh.

"Peter, " She said sternly, catching him off guard. It was the first time she had ever used his name to address him. "I know you most likely don't believe me, but I don't want you to be miserable. By taking ownership of you I am taking on a responsibility to take care of you, and I pride myself on taking very good care of my things. When the time comes I will fuck you, hard and long. I know that I will enjoy that, but I would also like for the experience to be good for you. The only way that will happen is if you prepare beforehand, so please find the time to use these. You must accept that this is going to happen. Until you learn to love to submit to me, you will never find true happiness."

Peter didn't know if he could ever learn to love to submit or if he could actually bring himself to willingly shove something of that size up his own ass. But once again he knew he had little choice. He believed her when she said she would fuck him without mercy, so anything he could do to reduce the pain of that encounter he was willing to try. His heart beat uncontrollably as he imagined that fateful night, he dreaded it more than anything. During the actual event, he planned to just close his eyes and think of Delilah.

"Yes my queen, okay. I'll do it."

Reluctantly he closed the latch on the case and forced himself to pick it up. He held it at arms length in front of him gingerly, as if it may explode at any second. While he was preoccupied with the box Shaka was able to step behind him and take hold of his head by his golden hair. She gently twisted his head so she could bend down whisper into his ear.

"That's a good boy." She breathed as she nibbled on his earlobe, her lengthy canines digging into his flesh.

The sentence elicited almost a bigger shiver of heat through his body than the love bite. A dainty moan escaped from his lips and he shuddered violently, nearly dropping his gift. She had him and they both knew it. The heat in his skin was making it difficult to think as it overwhelmed him and pooled in his crotch. He was filled with shock and self loathing to find that he was actually erect! Somehow the bizarre sensation had excited him to the point where he was nearly as hard as she was as she ran her hands down his back and squeezed his hips.

Eventually she tore herself away from him, much to his relief. As she walked over to her desk she looked at him over her shoulder and lazily waved him away.

"I have some business to attend to now, so you may take your leave. Be sure to practice as much as you can."

He didn't need to be told twice and quickly exited her study. Once back in the hallway where his temperature began to cool again he opened the box and examined again its contents. The smallest toy was a little shorter than himself, maybe 4 inches long, and not quite as wide as two of his fingers. That may not be so painful inside him, he thought. He didn't think it would be especially pleasurable and he certainly didn't see how he'd ever be able to fit that titanic monster in him, but if he didn't then his wedding night might become memorable for all the wrong reasons. He quickly closed the box, suddenly thinking that someone might come around the corner and see him standing there holding a bunch of dildos. He decided that he'd better get them to his room as soon as possible before anyone caught him with them. He would be devastated if anyone knew that he had them, especially Delilah.

Delilah! He suddenly remembered what Shaka had told him, he had her permission to be with her! He had to find her and tell her the good news immediately. Tucking the polished box beneath his arm he rushed towards the gardens where he had last seen her. He slipped down the stairs to the first floor in record time and burst through the doors that led to large side yard. As he met with the open air he breathed in a deep sigh of content and felt the comforting sunshine wash over him. He didn't think anything could spoil his good mood at that moment, not even the thought of the sex toys he carried with him.

He ran up the stone path that she had been sweeping and began to look for her, he hadn't been away too long so he figured she should still be somewhere in the area. He paused for a bit upon noticing that along with the usual sounds chirping birds and buzzing insects, a distinct grunting and gagging noise emanated from somewhere over the hedges. Such noises had unfortunately become quite common place in the palace as of late so he initially paid it no mind. Most likely it was some poor soul who had attracted the unwanted attention of a particularly lustful guard, but he knew that there was nothing that could be done for them and resumed his search. It was only upon hearing a distinctly familiar female voice cry out in fright that Peter began to comprehend what he was actually listening too.

"No! Please god no! Plea- GLRK" Delilah's terrified pleas radiated out from further into the garden, before being swiftly silenced by a wet choking.

The prince felt the color drain from him when he heard her, his heart stopped beating and his body refused to move. It was happening. After shadowing her for two days straight without incident, the one time he left her alone for ten minuets is when something actually happens. She was being raped. It was happening right now.

A fresh volley of grunts and slurping sounds finally motivated him to find the will to move his rubbery legs. He stumbled forward blindly into the gardens towards the direction of what would surely be the soundtrack to his nightmares from now on. It felt like he had run through miles and miles of shrubbery and hadn't gotten any closer to the source of the noises. At times they seemed to be coming from all directions as if they were swirling in the air around his head, taunting him with vile images conjured up from his imagination.

Suddenly he rounded a bush and came upon the scene itself. Delilah's small frame was absolutely dwarfed by the musclebound Orc that had her pinned on her back against the hard dirt ground. The Orcs thick long dreadlocks hung down and obscured her face, but it was obvious all her attention was focused on girl beneath her. Her arms were being held above her head with a single one of the creatures powerful hands. Her simple dress was in tatters and what was left had been hoisted up her torso, showing off her smooth young form. A white pair of panties lay nearby in the grass, obviously torn from her crotch and mindlessly discarded. In her frantic and wild kicking she occasionally would reveal brief glimpses of her perfectly plump vagina between her legs. It was still fresh and tight looking with just the lightest bit of hair surrounding it, it didn't appear that her attacker had gotten to it yet. The Orc had pulled her loin cloth aside and from her own crotch sprouted an angry throbbing cock which quickly vanished down his lovers throat. It was impossible to tell how long it was but if it held any normal proportions to the members massive girth, it would be enormous. Delilah's eyes rolled back into her head while spittle and foam erupted from her lips as the futa spiritedly force fed her more of her love muscle.

Peters body went limp, nearly collapsing entirely. His box of dildos clattered loudly to the ground as his arms hung at his sides. Seeing the women he loved violated so forcefully was too much for him to bear, his vision swam and he thought he would pass out. Bile rose in his throat and he fought from vomiting. He was so affected that he just stood there watching it unfold for a length of time he would be ashamed to admit. It was like he was hypnotized by the gentle swinging of the Orcs pendulous ballsack as it bounced along with her thrusts. He recognized the purple badge sown into the fabric of her vest as an indication of high rank in the Orc army. Just his luck that it would be a captain that chose to rape he beloved.

Finally Peter was able to stop himself from shaking and forced himself to speak.

"Stop!" was all he could think to shout.

To his surprise the Orc actually did freeze in place, though she made no move to untangle herself from the poor girl. The muscles of her legs and ass still tensed with the effort she had just been exerting. She jerked her head to throw her dreads over one shoulder so she could see who had interrupted them, upon observing the unimposing prince she grew a sneer of disdain.

"Sorry pipsqueak this ones taken, you can stick around if you want to be next but keep yer yap shut!" She napped at him in a mean gravely voice.

He wasn't sure if "next" meant being in her position or Delilah's but either way he had no intention of letting her continue in her public violation. Gathering every ounce of courage and princely authority he had, he bellowed at her in his most commanding tone.

"Leave her alone right fucking now or you'll fucking regret it you bitch!"

For several seconds nothing in the world moved and the scene became a still life painting. The Orc glared at him inquisitively, taking a second scan of him to determine what she was dealing with. Slowly she began to withdraw her dick from her victims mouth. Inch after inch of slimy green flesh and bulging purple veins snaked its way out of her maw, causing her to wretch uncontrollably. By the time the bulbous head popped free from her lips a total of 11 inches of thick heavy cock was swinging below the futa. Delilah twisted to the side and ejected about a gallon of saliva and pre from her throat, gasping and wheezing for air. The Orc still held her arms in place however as she crouched over her and stared down the prince.

"Do you know who I am?" He shouted at her, still trying to act much more confident than he really was.

"You're the queens fuck toy, what of it?" She snorted in retort.

The comment deflated him somewhat but he tried not to let it show.

"I am prince Peter LeoBold the first! And I command you to release that woman!"

The larger futa paused for a moment, then burst into jeering laughter. Not quite the response he had hoped to evoke.

"Oh, oh I'm sorry. Is this bitch yours? Is this royal pussy?" She teased as she reached down and shoved three giant fingers roughly into Delilah's bone dry snatch.

Delilah wailed painfully at the sudden intrusion, seemingly snapped back to life. She squirmed and whimpered as the Orc wiggled her fingers and began to quickly thrust them in and out. The futa was rough but she was highly experienced with women's bodies and had come to find human and Orc anatomy fairly analogous. It wasn't long before she pinpointed the servants g-spot and made sure to rub hard against it as she finger fucked her. The girl bucked and cried out in surprise as a bolt of pleasure shot up her spine in accompaniment to the pain and humiliation she was experiencing. Against her own will she began secreting fluid onto her assailants hand, making it shiny with grease

"You s-stop that at once!" His resolve was obviously breaking and the meekness that crept into his voice only goaded her own further.

"P-peter?" Delilah whispered his name while floating amid a haze of delirious horror and pleasure.

The Orc removed her hand from the girls nether region with a loud slurp and smacked her hard across the face, smearing her with her own hot juices. While cognitively she was glad she was no longer being molested, her body desperately missed the sweet pressure on her g-spot. Subconsciously she squeezed her legs together and whined with need.

"Shut up cunt!" her violator barked.

Peter could see that that this futa was beyond reasoning with, but unfortunately there wasn't much more that he could do. Even if she were of below average strength for an Orc he would be no match for her physically, and even from where he stood he could see the powerful muscles rippling beneath her skin. He didn't really need to defeat her though, he thought in a panic, he just needed to distract her long enough for Delilah to get away. He thought perhaps if he got the jump on her he could momentarily gain the upper hand. Seeing Delilah in the woozy defeated state she was however he questioned if she even had the strength or wherewithal to attempt a successful escape. Desperate and out of options, he slowly crept towards the pair.

He didn't get far before the futa Orc noticed the movement from the corner of her eye. Reflexively her hand shot to the sheathed dagger on her waist and brought it halfway out of its leather encasing. The oiled metal gleamed viciously in the sun, daring him to come forward.

"Not another step fuck boy!" She warned him. "I don't want to have to break the queens toy before she gets a chance to!"

She could be bluffing, the prince mused to himself. She obviously knew he belonged to the queen and that she would have to answer to any damage she caused him. But perhaps in her lustful state she was actually willing to hurt him anyway. The Orcs did seem to become unpredictably aggressive during sexual activities and he had never known them to posses a great deal of foresight. Besides all that, there was another nearby victim she could take her violent tendencies out on even if she was unwilling to harm him, he thought as his eyes sympathetically went to Delilah. His lovers eyes rolled towards him and the two gazed into each other for the first time during the encounter, she was begging him to save her. His heart wrenched but he knew that anything he tried would only put them further in danger. There was only one more option he could think of.