The Prince and the Orc Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at Delilah and did his best to communicate with his eyes that everything would be okay. In a single instant his entire body shot into motion and his muscles cried out in unison as he pushed them to their natural limits to propel him away from the Orc and her captive. He sped back towards the castle, quickly dissapearing in between the topiary. Delilah's eyes widened and she let out a small gasp as she saw the prince abandon her. The Orc just smirked to herself as she pushed her weapon back down into its sheath.

"Peter!" The girl beneath her called out with the last of her strength.

The Orc slapped her again, harder this time and hawked a fat gooey glob of phlegm onto her face. Delilah shuddered in shame as the hot goop spread across her face, running down her chin along side the fresh tears leaking from her eyes. That last simple act of indignity had broken her. Her mind snapped in that instant and she gave up all hope of rescue, accepting not just her imminent rape but also her new place in the world. She was just a simple serving girl, she had never been that important anyway. It wasn't hard for her to throw away all her ideas of self worth and meaning as they were never particularly strong to begin with. She was now reduced to a mere sex object and with every passing moment it became more and more difficult to think of herself as anything else. She looked up at the Orc through a film of snot and tears and all the rest of the world faded away.

"Looks like your boyfriend don't want you no more." The futa mocked. "But don't worry sweetie, I still do!"

The Orc captain was fed up with foreplay at this point and was ready for her main course. She shuffled back a bit so her cock was no longer pointed at the girls mouth and was now squarely aimed at her cunt. She was pleasantly surprised when Delilah voluntarily spread open her legs to allow her easy access. Not needing any additional prompting she sunk down into her groin and pressed her cock head between her delicate vaginal lips. Between the heavy spit shine her dick had received early and the dripping juices she had worked from the girls pussy, it didn't take much force to push the giant mushroom tip deep into her cavity. Delilah trembled and screamed as her opening was stretched wider than she ever thought possible. It felt as though a tree trunk were forcing its way inside her, ripping her in half. More and more of the giant cock tunneled into her, pushing further down her passage than she had ever explored on her own. She could feel the huge veins sticking out of the side of the dick digging into her insides. Finally the entire organ buried itself in her and the Orcs humongous balls smacked against her ass. She tried to breathe but it felt like the creatures cock took up all the space in her torso, giving her lungs no room to expand and take in air. But even as she felt herself suffocating, Delilah could feel the pressure on her sensitive g-spot had returned. The sensation was a thousand times stronger than when the Orc had used her fingers as the blood filled member in her guts throbbed powerfully against the small pocket of tissue. She held onto the pleasure that she felt and for that moment nothing else existed.

The Orc quickly withdrew half of herself from the girl before violently slamming it back in. Delilah moaned loudly and lustfully as the sensations she felt skyrocketed in intensity. The Orc cock repeated the motion endlessly, the two sets of hips smacking hard into each other and sending splashes of fluid everywhere. The powerful movement rubbed the young girl in just the right way, filling her up beyond her breaking point with thick green meat. With every thrust the massive dick head plowed into the entrance to her cervix, threatening to break her open and impregnate her directly. Over and over again the Orc watched her giant member disappear into the fresh young pussy below her, each push punctuated with a series of yelps from the girl varying from painful to pleasureful.

Delilah was lost in a world of new sensations. She had never felt so incredibly good in her entire life, the fact that the pleasure came at the cost of excruciating pain was completely forgotten. Peter's cock had never felt like this insider her, no human cock ever could she realized. This was an experience completely unique to Orc cock. It would not be the last time she had this she promised to herself, she would get more of this anyway she could from now on. She completely gave herself over to the idea of being a whore for Orc dick. Where as moments before she had resigned herself to this fate disparagingly she now found herself fully embracing her newfound purpose with joy.

As soon as she decided this a switch was flipped somewhere inside her and her pleasure was increased tenfold. Everything she felt was transformed into pleasure, the guilt and pain and humiliation just compounded on top of each other to create exponential rapture. Even mundane sensations such as her back scraping against the ground or the Orcs hot breath on her neck felt like heavenly waves crashing over her, drowning her mind in endless bliss. She needed more sensation so she wrapped her legs around her new goddess and pulled her in as hard as she could to where their bodies rubbed against each other, sending electric jolts of gratification up and down her being.

The Orc smiled and laughed upon seeing the effect she was having on the girl. She had seen that look in many faces before, the look of total submission. Knowing she had conquered her prey she let go of her arms so she could reach down and rip the plain brown dress from her body. She grabbed the girls medium sized breasts and squeezed them powerfully until the tender flesh bloated out between her fingers. Delilah squealed in unabashed rapture and squirted a heavy stream of ejaculate onto the Orcs hard abdomen. He newly freed hands went wild exploring her body in new ways, not knowing what to do with themselves. She pinched her own skin and left deep scratch marks, slapping herself and pulling on her hair. Every sensation was translated into more bliss in her delirious fuck drunk state.

"Damn girl, you're getting into it!" Her lover laughed as she bounced on top of her.

"MMM fuck yes! Give me everything, Please! Oh god I want it all!" Delilah slurred uncontrollably, thrashing her body against her.

"Oh don't you worry bitch, " The Orc assured her as she transferred one hand from her tit to around her dainty throat. "Mamma's gonna' give you all shes got!"

With that the futa tripled the speed with which she was fucking her, pistoning her cock in and out of her new bitch at a blistering pace. Each impact of their hips sent a visible ripple crashing through the girls skin up her torso. Delilah tried to moan out in appreciation but was swiftly silenced by the powerful hand around her neck tightening its grip, so only a weak wheezing sound could escape her. She wheezed painfully and her eyes rolled back into her head as her whole body shook. At first her hands instinctively went to the hand of the Orc choking her, but after failing to even budge it slightly quickly gave up and began appreciatively stroking and fondling the creatures iron arm and bicep instead. The suffocation only served to further increase the sensation she was feeling, each minute without breath further multiplying her sensitivity. Time seemed to slow down and the world grew hazy as she could feel herself brought to orgasm on every other thrust of the Orcs godly cock. At the last second the hand around her neck pulled away and air found its way back into her chest. No need to make this one pass out, the Orc thought, she always enjoyed fucking the lively ones.

"No mamma!" Delilah coughed, grabbing the Orcs hand and bringing it back to her bruised throat. "Please don't stop! Fuck! I need more, please mamma please!"

The futa grinned ear to ear as she reapplied pressure to the frail girls throat even harder than before, could she break a bitch in or what? Delilah's body practically vibrated in happiness as she lay back and allowed the pleasurable sensations to pile back up. She reached down and clawed at her own clitoris, mashing her fingers around in her folds and sending sparks and explosions through her melted brain. Her new Orc mistress was close to cumming by now, her ballsack tightened up and rumbled with the need to spill its seed to mark its new territory. Her breathing got ragged as she tried to hold out for as long as possible before bursting. As the girl beneath her started changing colors she pulled out almost all the way leaving only her head inside, preparing to thrust in and explode all in one smooth motion.

"Mugg-Ran! Stop!"

She froze like that, with just her cock head inside the young girls vulnerable pussy, a single movement away from ejaculation. It wasn't just the use of her name, but also the strong familiar voice that used it that had caused her to stop. She turned slowly to find herself staring at her queen marching towards her. Her expression was largely unreadable but didn't seem to be angry at all, if anything it was vaguely concerned. She walked up to the couple and took a long moment to examine the scene, her gaze traveling from the Orc captains sweaty form to the twitching nearly unconscious girl in her grasp.

"Release her." She commanded simply.

Mugg-Ran's simple mind spun in confusion as she felt her libido slowly shrivel away. She had no idea why the queen would ever interfere with her conquest of a mate, especially when dealing with a common human wench. Rape and dating were practically the same concept in Orc society and she had every right to be violating the girl as she was. For the first time in the captains life she found reason to question the direct order of a superior officer.

"What? But.... why?" She wondered aloud.

"Because I command it!" The queen retorted harshly.

Mugg-Ran's puzzled face searched the queens for some reason as to what about her actions had offended her, but found nothing within her stony facade. She was about to ask another question when she noticed prince Peter run out from behind a bush and into the clearing. He was red faced and deeply out of breath as he slowly walked up to the three, stopping a few feet behind the queen and nervously glancing between all parties involved.

"Oh I see!" Mugg-Ran shouted as her confused expression soured into anger. "You didn't like that I fucked your girlfriend better than you, so you ran and told your mommy on me!"

"Mugg-Ran!" The queen shouted again, more harshly. "The girl!"

Mugg-Ran reluctantly let go of Delilahs neck. She didn't move but a sharp intake of breath let them all know she still lived. Furiously, the Orc captain yanked her dick out of the girl with a loud pop and stood at her full height, towering over even the queen. She stared at Peter with an expression of fury and her lips twisted into a scowl, it was all she could do not to push Shaka aside and pummel the pampered twerp right then and there.

"My queen, " She said as calmly and respectfully as she could muster. "It is my right to take this girl as the spoils of war. Did not you yourself promise that we would each have our fill of human sluts upon the fall of their kingdom? That we were free to chose any from their ranks to-"

"Not this one." The queen interrupted. "Consider her under my protection. And spread the word to the other woman that this girl is to be left alone."

Mugg-Ran balled her fits and quivered in anger but ultimately knew that she must obey. Her head slowly bowed in relent and she forced herself to mutter her assent.

"Yes my queen."

She turned away in anger and disgust, ready to walk away and go rape the first unfortunate being she saw into a coma. But before she could take a single step, a weak voice called out to her, a voice that shocked all that heard it

"No wait!"

It was Delilah. In between fits of coughing and labored intakes of air she looked pleadingly up to her abuser. Peter stepped forward, confused and looked at what remained of the woman he loved. Her body was battered and beaten, with scratches all over her and bruises on her breasts, neck, and face. Her whole body was doused in sweat and the dirt she had been rolling around in was smeared across her in uneven patches. Liquids still leaked from her now gaping pussy, red and raw from the intense fucking it had just received. It was stretched far too wide to ever feel his modest penis ever again. She weakly held out an arm towards Mugg-Ran and pleaded with her watery eyes for her to return to her.

"You. You can... you can finish if y-you want...." she weakly croaked.

Peter gasped in shock and felt tears well up in his eyes as a wicked grin broke out on Mugg-Ran's face. Shaka merely grimaced, she had feared this might happen. When Peter had burst into her office and told her that Delilah was being assaulted she she had reluctantly come back with him to put a stop to it. On the way she attempted to explain to him that in Orc culture it was common to take a mate by force and not to expect her to do this for him every time it happened. But when she had learned that it was a captain with dreadlocks that was attacking her she burst out in a run. She knew right away there was only one person it could be, and Mugg-Ran had something of a reputation among her kind. She was a ruthless and efficient rapist who knew her way around the g-spot and the prostate. She had been known to reduce even the most pious and devout of nuns into quivering orgasmic sluts who lived the rest of their days whoring themselves out for free just to get fucked as much as possible.

"Well now, I wish I could sweet heart." Mugg-Ran chuckled as she crouched down to speak with Delilah. "But the mean ol' queen wont let me. Maybe if you beg her though, she'll change her mind?"

"Please! Oh miss queen please, I need it so bad! Please, please let her fuck me some more! Please it felt soooo gooood!" She began to deliriously plead.

Every word was another dagger in Peter's heart as he slowly went to her side. He perched on one side of her as Mugg-Ran sat on the other, each one fighting for her affection with their eyes. Tears began cascading down his face as he reached down and stroked her cheek.

"Delilah." He spoke softly. "What about us? I came to tell you.... that, that the queen said we can be together. We can finally be together, you and me. We'll be happy together like we always said we would. Delilah I, I love you..."

Delilah's breathing finally slowed down to normal levels as she looked at her prince. Her eyes were glossy and distant.

"....Who are you?" She asked him innocently.

Peter shuddered in despair and began to weep openly as Mugg-Ran laughed loudly in triumph, his heart fell into his stomach in a smoking heap and was quickly swallowed and consumed by the acid. Shaka sympathetically put her hand on his shoulder to try and comfort him but he quickly shrugged it away. His turned to her with a hatred of all Orc kind clearly burning in his eyes as he got to his feet. He sobbed fiercely and angrily, screaming in anguish until his lungs were empty. She tried once again to hold him in comfort but he pushed back against her before rushing from the clearing, running blindly deeper into the gardens. They could still hear his distant wailing as Mugg-Ran stood up again and spoke once more.

"So do I get to fuck her or what? She's literally begging for it! It'd be more mean not too!"

Shaka looked at the brainless mess that Delilah had become, she had witnessed this before and had never seen someone fully return to their senses after being pummeled with Orc cock like that. Filled with more regret than she expected to feel, she turned towards the other Orc with a very serious expression.

"You will take responsibility for this girl." She commanded. "I will not see her become another one of your discarded whores, struggling for survival on the streets!"

Mugg-Ran smiled.

"And I get to fuck her?" She asked cheerfully.

Shaka turned away from the two and retrieved the forgotten box of dildos, brushing off the dirt before replying.

"And you get to fuck her."

As she carried the box back towards the castle she did her best to ignore the unbearably loud sounds of intense sex and degrading pillow talk being broadcast throughout the gardens.

*

Whew! For those of you who read this far, thanks for sticking with me! This is my longest story yet and even though this part didn't have a lot of sex, I promise the next part gets kinky real fast. I hope you enjoyed!