The Prince and the Orc Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaka roared in laughter as she raked her fingernails down his chest, leaving behind bright red trails of sparking pleasure. Grabbing his legs from behind her back she pushed them forward, bending him in half and rotating his hips so his hole was facing straight up. She was practically horizontal now, bouncing on top of him. Lewd squelching noises drowned out their moans as her dick mixed up a combination of sweat, lube, and precum in his ass, soaking her short pubic hair and dripping down his crack. Her downward thrusts compounded with the force of gravity to deliver a brutal pounding that resonated through him and overloaded every sense he had. He heard her lustful moans and grunts and saw, through hazy unfocused eyes, her firm heaving tits above him. The strangling smell of her sweat and musk swirled around them as he gargled up the flavor of her mucus. And of course, all he could feel was her massive cock filling him up, the constant pressure inside him sending out intense shock waves that lit up his nervous system. His entire world at that moment was taken up by her presence.

The unrelenting pleasure exploding through his body intensified in his stiff dick, which in his curled up state was now aimed directly at his own face. He hadn't noticed and even if he did he wouldn't have cared, the only thing concerning him was the deep rumbling welling up in his tightening balls. Shaka could tell from his wanton wailing and twitching asshole that he was close to cumming, she reached down and wrapped her hand around his testicles, still swollen from the beating she had given them in the dungeon. He could only continue to moan as she pulled on his bruised sack, the rippling pain registering as pleasurable in his sex drunk state. His dick vibrated with need as she pounded against his prostate, perpetually on the edge of release.

With a violent twist of his balls she threw him over that edge, like opening up a valve to release floodwater. A pathetic cry more high pitched and feminine than he thought he was possible of tore through him as obscene amounts of hot cum shot down his pulsing dick, stretching his urethra with it volume. Powerful jets of sticky white fluid burst out his tip, flying straight like arrows to strike him between his eyes. The sperm splashed out across his face, landing in his hair and coating his sweet delicate lips. More spurts continued to erupt from him to plaster his face in goo, shooting into his still moaning mouth. He barely noticed the salty taste in the midst of his sexual high but faintly recognized it as a similar to the flavor he had sucked out of her dick moments ago. Shaka squeezed his balls to prolong his orgasm, mashing them between her fingers to force out as much cum onto his face as possible.

With his face painted with his own fluids and his body convulsing with echoing explosions of rapture, he realized that this was finally the completion to the feeling of submission. This bliss was what was hiding just behind his humiliation this whole time. All the confusing and tingling sensations he has always felt around Shaka were just new forms of pleasure ripe for him to experience. Suddenly everything seemed to make sense to him, why the Orcs had invaded, why Delilah had left him, why Shaka treated him the way she did. It was all because of this new beautiful kind of pleasure that was lying dormant in him throughout his entire life. He realized that the Orcs just wanted to help the humans experience this sublime new feeling that could only be felt when serving beneath a greater creature. It was no wonder that Delilah had chosen this sensation over him, she had tried to explain it to him but he just couldn't understand at the time. He understood it now though, and he wanted more of it.

He craved more humiliation in that instance, he absolutely yearned for it. Just the thought of him, the prince of all humanity, degraded to the position of a fuck doll for the queen of the beastly Orcs, covered in his own cum and loving it, was enough to bring him to another orgasm before his last had even subsided. His dick emptied all the cum from his battered balls yet still kept pumping, convulsing painfully above him. The muscles of his anus constricted around Shaka's cock bringing her dangerously close to the edge herself. But she still wasn't ready to cum, she needed to push him further. She needed to make him never question his place again, to reduce him to an animal in heat.

Leaning back to allow him to uncurl his body she suddenly withdrew her cock with a wet sucking sound. He whined mindlessly in protest as his sphincter gaped open, refusing to accept the loss of its partner. She cut his whimpering short as she gripped him roughly by the neck and hauled him upright. At first she attempted to get him to stand but his fuck drunk body collapsed against her, his hands roaming up and down her sweaty form to rub and caress her impressive physique. Giving up on that she half dragged, half carried him across the room and out into the flowing moonlight and open air of the balcony. Were he capable of thought at that moment he might have feared she planned to throw him off to his death, but as it was the only thing resonating within his head was a burning need to be fucked.

His queen was quick to satiate that unspoken urge as she slung his limp body over the polished marble railing and stuffed her thick green sausage back in her new favorite orifice. An involuntary squeal of delight came from deep within him as his muscles sucked her member back up inside him, squelching and twitching contently. As she resumed her merciless fucking, the muscles of her legs and ass bulging and tensing, she grabbed him by the back of his collar and pulled his cum soaked face up to look out straight ahead. The entire city of Anzeir was spread out before them, inns and residences lit up in the night in a twinkling reflection of the stars overhead. Out far in the distance they could faintly make out the dim glow of other cities on the horizon, the ruined remains of a once great civilization. They stood fornicating before all the remaining kingdom of man.

"You still want to be my fuck pig, slut?" She screamed at him, bringing her hand down hard on his milky white ass cheek.

He crooned from the spanking before answering her in a quiet whimpering voice. "Yes please mistress, make me your slutty pig!"

"Louder cunt! I want them to hear it!" She yelled, pointing out towards the city. "Announce your new position to your people!"

"I'm a horny cock slut!" He panted, his voice rising and falling in time with her constant thrusting.

"Louder!" She roared as she spanked him again.

Peter feebly lifted himself onto his shaking arms, the cum on his face drying in the cool night air. "I'm mistress Shaka's slobbering cunt pig!" He shouted with all the remaining force in his body. "Your prince is a fucking Orc cock sleeve!"

Shaka's cackling laughter joined his straining voice in echoing out into the darkness, carried by the frigid winds over the castle grounds and above the city. In the distant streets one would have had to stay very quiet and been very lucky to have the night air blow their voices within range, but the guards and workers of the castle that night surely got an embarrassing earful.

"Can't really call you much of a prince anymore can we?" Shaka teased as she rained more blows down upon his ass, leaving red hand prints that glowed brightly in the night. "You're my slutty little princess now, aren't you?"

Shaka leaned forward so her generous breasts were squashed against his back, pushing him further off the railing to dangle precariously off the balcony. His feet no longer met the cold tile and flailed uselessly on either side of her broad muscular body. With each forceful thrust of her hips he felt himself rocked dangerously over the side, only kept from falling over by the weight of her massive body on top of him. Also on every thrust her plump heavy ball sack swung forward to smack against his own smaller set of balls, crashing against them with nearly as much force as when she was assaulting him earlier. Along with her continued spanking of his flank, as well as the general punishment his ass and the back of his thighs were taking from her frenzied humping, he was undoubtedly going to be a sore mess of bruises the next day.

But as far as that night was concerned, there was no other sensation than pure hedonistic pleasure. Her rough treatment of his body only excited him more. All the spanking and slapping sent ripples of hot sparking fireworks over his skin, even her tugging on his collar and constricting his windpipe sent stars shooting past his eyes. He held on tightly to the cold smooth railing, not to keep himself from tipping over, but rather to allow him to push back onto Shaka's gut busting cock as much as possible.

He continued to shout his submission into the cold night as he felt another orgasm approaching. "Ah, yes! Fuck your dumb slut whore of a princess! Fill her up with your hot thick Orc cum! Please mistress, I want your cum up my naughty ass! I want it so deep up my ass I'll taste it!" The more he humiliated himself the closer to cumming he got.

Shaka was finally ready to burst herself, and slowed her humping somewhat to drag the copulation out as much as possible. Their two bodies rubbed against each other erotically as crackles of energy shot through her dick and up the base of her spine, a slick steamy layer of sweat sloshing between them. Her sack tightened up and she felt the churning cum contained within start to bubble up into her cock. Not ready to end the night just yet, she fought with herself to keep from cumming. Face scrunching up with effort, she dug her strong fingers deep into the sore sensitive flesh of his battered ass. It turns out that extra bit of stimulation was all Peter needed to achieve his own orgasm as he gasped and convulsed beneath her, his spent dick shooting out empty air in a series of aching spasms.

The feeling of his ass contracting in orgasm around her member was the last straw for her and she thrust herself all the way inside him grinding her hips in small circles, her jumping twitching sack slapping his own one final time. He felt her cock expand to a ludicrous girth as her seed pumped into him, exploding out of her with such intense force he felt like he'd been kicked in the gut from the inside. Her boiling hot cum flooded his system, having nowhere to go but further into his bowels thanks to her wide cock head plugging up his rear. The prince moaned helplessly as he felt his stomach bloating with her endless deluge, still shaking in the throes of his own orgasm. The combination of his own shuddering climax and the building heat and pressure inside him proved just too much for his fragile empty mind, and his lustful cries slowly tapered off as darkness filled his vision.

Shaka was too caught up in her own release to notice that he'd passed out, slumping onto him and shaking as waves of butterflies fluttered up her stomach. The sensations traveled all the way up to her brain, soaking her mind in buzzing electric pleasure. Her body convulsing as though electrocuted, her muscles jumping uncontrollably. She let out a hoarse raging roar out into the night as her shriveling sack pumped its contents into her prey, ejaculating seemingly endlessly making her feel like her whole body was being forced out through her dick. She nearly lost consciousness her self once or twice through the ordeal as she drifted in and out of sanity from the overwhelming sensation. Finally her deflating cock slipped from his hole, pushed out by the highly pressurized cum that squirted violently out after her. Peter groaned unconsciously as his body expelled the foreign sperm to loudly splatter against the tile floor.

The queen panted animalistically on top of him as she listened to the wet patter of her cum dripping out of him. Her melting muscles screamed in protest as she dragged Peter back inside the room, leaving a gooey white trail on the carpet as they went. Wobbling on rubbery legs she hauled him up onto her mattress and curled him up at the foot of the bed like a loyal pet. She flopped on top of the covers, not caring that she was uncovered or that she was staining her sheets with sweat and cum. Sparkling diamonds of perspiration tickled her unblemished skin as they ran down her heaving body. Slowly her breathing evened out and her body unwound.

She had fucked a lot before. A lot. But she couldn't recall a time when she had been more exhausted or satisfied. Her beefy muscles melted around her bones, sloshing around on the bed as she re-positioned herself. A sunny vibration still emanated out from her crotch, exciting every atom of her body. But there was more than just the fading glory of orgasm within her, something was growing as well. A tendril blooming that weaved its way up her spine and took root in her chest. It cried out like a newborn babe, seeking her attention. Shaka paused as she recognized the feeling, she hadn't planned on this encounter birthing anything like this inside her. She had been looking forward to this for a long time, planning and fantasizing about it. It had mostly lived up to those expectations, but this new feeling was an unexpected development. For the first time in a long long time Shaka felt just a little bit afraid. The prince was just meant to be her trophy, her pet. She never expected to feel anything more than lust and contempt for him. Still in the hazy afterglow of her encounter she wasn't able to parse the meaning of this development and resigned herself to deal with it in the morning. Slowly she calmed the blossoming storm in her chest and drifted off. The beating of her heart gently rocked the infant emotion to sleep. The last thing she managed just before slumber overtook her was an affectionate gaze to the slumbering boy next to her and two gentle words whispered to herself.

"Good boy."

Consciousness dawned slowly on Peter the next day, as if the sun were too shy to peak out over the mountains. He turned and struggled in his sleep, willing the day upon himself and shivering in the cold night of slumber. Eventually the sun did rise, having worked up the courage to climb up and burn away the fog of the precious night. When the sunlight hit him he bolted upright, peeling his face away from the wet sheets that had matted to his sweaty body. He looked around him in confusion, his fresh reborn mind still new and tender, unsure of what it should be doing. The events of the previous night replayed in his head, leading him again through the mind breaking pleasure that had left him sitting in a grimy pile of cum and sweat. Just the memory of the feelings he had experienced were almost enough to ignite a brand new orgasm in him. Not wanting to lose himself to pleasure again just yet he instead tied to examine the new emotions that had blossomed in him during the past night.

He had expected to feel completely empty and hollow after what felt like so much of him being destroyed, but he surprisingly found that he retained a lot of his previous self still in the back of his head. So many of his memories and thoughts that he assumed were lost for good began faintly reappearing to him. But still a lot of it didn't come back, his fears, his prejudice, and most of his dignity were all lost. Strangely though he couldn't bring himself to miss them. He felt lighter. He was fresh and new, like a recently born fawn still stretching its legs for the first time, ready to bounce and play through the dewy meadows of its youth. His limbs trembled as he tentatively stepped down from the bed and wandered around the room. It was like learning to walk all over again. He really was a new person.

When he remembered Delilah he no longer felt the deep lovesick pain that he used to. There was still a definite attraction, perhaps something that could still be called love, but not in the same way as before. He could no longer bring himself to love her in the way that a man loves a woman, a love of two beings coming together as equals. Instead a more platonic emotion filled his heart, like the bond between siblings. He wondered if this was him moving on from a relationship that could no longer be, or if Delilah had been right in Orcs mastery of the carnal arts being so far above their own kinds that the thought of human love had lost its appeal.

Could it then be that he had fallen in love with Shaka? No, he quickly told himself. Not out of fear or stigma this time, he was simply not naive enough to believe that a single night of sex, no matter how world shattering, would make a person fall in love. The prince did not believe in soul mates and was not shallow enough for the concept of love at first sight either, he knew that love happened slowly. If anything he was infatuated with the Orc queen, becoming all buttery when thinking of her toned figure or bountiful breasts. He sighed and and spread himself across the soiled sheets once more to ponder about his new wife, or perhaps it was more appropriate to call her the husband? It was difficult for him to guess at the queens feelings, as she so often wore a veil of placidity to hide them from him. Probably not specifically from him, he thought, more likely a conditioned behavior to keep from showing weakness as a leader. It was obvious she had at least some attraction to him, if how hard she had fucked him was any indicator. But how far did that attraction extend, he wondered. Did she actually plan on living with him as a partner, or maybe as some kind of pet. Did she just view him as a toy, would she grow bored of him and throw him to her soldiers to be raped like a common harlot? He nervously fidgeted with his new collar at the thought.

All these questions and more needed answering in a deeply awkward conversation they would have, if she were willing to have it that is. For that matter, he wasn't sure he was comfortable having it. He looked around the room and for the first time since waking noticed that Shaka was no longer there. Somehow in his rejuvenated stupor he had missed the fact that he was all alone. Aiming to find her and discuss his concerns he scooped himself up off the bed and made toward the ornate double doors, coming within an inch of grabbing the handle before he remembered he was stark naked. Looking himself over, he was inwardly shocked to find that he considered for a moment walking out anyway. Many of the castle staff had seen him led naked on a leash last night and the whole city had seen him paraded around in a frilly dress, was his modesty really anything more than a crude charade at this point he found himself asking. Never the less, a life time of conditioning eventually won out and he decided to clothe himself. That presented its own problems though as he realized he had no garments with him, not even his wedding dress which for some reason he found himself hoping someone had retrieved it from the dungeon. The thought entered his mind of rummaging through the room to look for some of Shaka's clothing, as her wardrobe up to this point had always struck him as a little less than feminine. But he quickly came to the conclusion that anything she had would be much too large to fit him, he also didn't know how she would feel about him going through her belongings. Eventually he gave up and meekly opened the doors to pop his head out and beg the two guards send for some clothing. They obliged, but not without a great degree of mirth and ridicule.

Brushing off that inauspicious start to the day he began his search for the queen, eventually finding her in the throne room. Upon trying to initiate conversation with her she made it clear that she was far too busy to work through anything with him, as well as it being far too public a venue to discuss such topics. Peter had a blazing fire of emotions burning him up inside that he needed to discuss, but he also understood that there was a lot else that needed doing. The kingdom had to be rebuilt, roads to be paved, homes and cities resurrected, new laws to decree, and of course the looming issue of Orc and man needing to assimilate. The ugly wounds of war would not heal quickly. He decided to wait for a more opportune time to iron out the details of their relationship.