The Prince and the Orc Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That may be some of it. But... I don't know. That first night certainly meant a lot to me, but maybe she didn't feel anything from it. Leading up to our wedding she seemed to take somewhat of an interest in me, so I thought we'd at least try being a couple. Maybe I disappointed her that night and she decided I wasn't worthy of her, that I was only good enough for a sex slave and not as anything more. The more I think about it the more I suspect she doesn't want to talk about it because she simply doesn't consider there to be anything to talk about."

Over the months since their wedding night a cold concoction of dejection and self doubt had been pooling in his stomach, sending up despondent fumes to smother his heart. Where as before he had laid awake at night in fear of what the Orc queen would do to him, he was now kept up by the thought of her ignoring him. He had already admitted his own inferiority to her, he had come to terms with that. But even with everything else in his life taken from him, taken by her, he had convinced himself it was worth it as long as he got to be by her side. If she took even that from him, he would truly have nothing left.

Delilah gently laid a willowy hand on his shoulder to encourage him. "I'm sure that's not the reason. Maybe she... um" She lightly tilted her head, shuffling around inside in search of an alternative explanation before hitting upon one and straightening herself spryly. "Oh! Well, maybe she's just embarrassed?"

"What would she have to be embarrassed about?" He said, turning to her with a puzzled look. "She's the queen of the world, the strongest and most respected of the Orcs and most likely the most powerful person alive!"

"Exactly, and I'm sure she wants to keep it that way! But what if she considered having any kind of real relationship with you to be a weakness? I've learned a lot about Orc culture and they seem to value power and control, so what if they view love as a liability. Something that distracts them from more important things in their lives. Maybe you made such a big impression on her that she's ashamed of how she feels for you, because she thinks it's unbecoming of her status?"

Peter let the idea ruminate in his mind for a moment, his cheeks warming slightly at the thought of having such a profound affect on her. "You mean, she's trying to keep up an appearance of strength by ignoring her emotions?"

"It makes sense, right?" Delilah insisted. "The Orcs may be good at sex, like really really really good at it, but they don't seem to have much in the way of a concept of love. Like, I've tried telling mamma that I loved her, and she doesn't quite know how to react. Usually she just gives me a weird look and then fucks me unconscious." She said with a giggle and stares wistfully off into space. "But I know how she really feels."

It was true that the Orcs held a different standard of interpersonal relationships. Shaka herself had even mentioned an acceptance, if not an outright expectancy, of them having out of marriage affairs. It could be that in Orc society it was uncommon or perhaps even taboo to gain an emotional attachment to just a single individual. The thought lit a candle of hope inside of him. Maybe if he could get her in private, away from any guards or servants and keep her from ravishing him long enough, he could get her to admit whatever it is she felt for him.

Emboldened by his new plan he patiently awaited until his next encounter with Shaka. It came later that night, not long after the sun had slipped under the earth and the crisp snap of the night air herded them inside. They weren't scheduled to take dinner together that evening as Shaka had recently been consumed by her newest project, the building of a dam to reroute the great Greene river further into the center of the kingdom to meet the water needs of the farmers suffering with drought and whose fields had all been destroyed in the war. As such, she had began to take her meals in her study while working with her advisers and engineers. Knowing this Peter positioned himself outside her office until the rhythmic thumping of her approaching entourage began thundering down the halls. She was locked deep in conversation with what seemed to be several people at once but immediately broke free once she noticed him eagerly staring at her. Her stern face softened imperceptibly as she ushered the rest of her assemblage into her study to wait for her as she stayed behind.

"Good evening my... prince." She greeted as coolly as she could muster.

In truth she had wanted to call him something else. When she looked at him she could see the words "slut" and "fuck toy" emblazoned brightly in his boyish face... perhaps she should have them tattooed on there so the whole world could see him as she did she thought to herself. But she also knew that she had already dedicated the night to work and this dam was only the beginning of all that needed to be done, which suited her just fine. The more work she did the less time she had to nurse the troubling tender emotions she felt each night lying in the afterglow of their thunderous sex sessions, emotions which seemed to grow stronger and more lively each time. So as much as she wanted to slobber over the boys delicate body, to inhale his clean warm scent, to sink her teeth into his supple flesh and shove her length violently inside him, she did her best to restrain herself. No need to get either of them excited with dirty talk.

"Evening my queen." He curtsied gracefully. "I trust the day has treated you kindly so far? I'm terribly sorry to disturb your very important work but I have something to ask of you."

"I can't fuck you right now, I'm busy." She grunted bluntly, not nearly as wooed by his courtly demeanor as he had hoped she would be. "If you stay up late tonight I'll try and make it to bed by midnight, but I'll be tired so you'll most likely have to do all the work."

"N-no wait, it's not that." He interjected as she started to move through the doorway, adopting a more casual tone. "Though since you bring it up I wouldn't mind a quick- Wait no, never mind about that now. I had something else to tell you. Oh yes! I had noticed recently how you've been queen of this land for several months now, and yet you have barely set foot outside of this castle! You have yet to observe the natural beauty that my kingdom , er uh your kingdom, sorry. That your kingdom offers. I had hoped that this might be remedied with you accompanying me on recreational ride through the country side tomorrow."

"Trust me my prince, I saw plenty of your country side as I marched my troops across it." She quipped to him, amused with herself.

"But that was during wartime! You haven't seen it without the heat of battle. Can you really say that during your invasion you took the time to stop and appreciate our rolling hills, our fresh clear streams, and vast tranquil fields not stomped by the boots of soldiers? I don't think you realize just how beautiful a kingdom you have, and it would do you good to get out and see some of it!"

"Personally, I've never been one for the "majesty" of nature" She retorted dryly. "And besides I have a lot of work to do."

"Too much work, in fact!" He quickly said as she again tried to walk past him into the room. He needed to get her alone, someplace without any chance of eavesdropping guards or curious serving girls overhearing them. "It's not good for you to work yourself so hard. So even if it's not for the scenery would you still please come with me just for some fresh air and relaxation?"

Shaka looked the prince over carefully, suspecting some alternative motive for his insistence. Beyond the confines of their bedroom the two had hardly done anything reminiscent of regular couples activities, mainly due to the queens own hesitance to confront how she felt about her new lover. Riding through the hills together would make it very difficult for her to continue avoiding the issue she knew, but she also recognized that hiding from it wouldn't make it go away either.

A conflict raged inside her. Her shame and her pride wrestled each other atop her heart, trying to throw the other off into a dark intestinal abyss. Shame for her tender emotions collided with her pride as a powerful warrior. a strong leader wasn't supposed to form the kinds of attachments that she was feeling towards Peter but neither was she supposed to run away from her problems. Sooner or later she knew she had to deal with this, perhaps it would be best to get it out of the way quickly. This problem would be resolved she decided to herself, even though she had no idea how to do so.

"Well..." She began to relent. "I suppose a few hours away from the study wouldn't put me too far behind. So very well. I'll send word to the stables and have a horse ready by noon. Meet me here just before then and we'll be off."

Peter's face lit up with genuine pleasure and the queens heart throbbed with yearning at seeing his adorable expression. He quickly told her that he'd be there and rushed away before she could change her mind. In his head he thought that he had pulled one over on her, lured her into a situation where he would be able pull the truth from her, fully unaware that she intended to confess her own emotions. The idea of tricking his mistress in such a way filled him with guilty exhilaration. His new submissive mind chastised him for being so sneaky and dishonest with his superior, but he withstood the mental lashings he gave himself satisfied in the belief that once everything was out in the air Shaka would most likely be thankful to him for allowing her to get out how she felt.

That night he did indeed stay up until his queen slogged her way back to their bed chambers at nearly half past midnight. She stretched herself languidly upon the bed and let the exhaustion of the day steam up and away from her body. Knowing how tired she was Peter began massaging her muscular form, gently squeezing and kneading her dark emerald skin before moving on to a more intimate form of release. Kissing and nibbling his way to her crotch he listened gleefully to her quiet mumbles of satisfaction as he worshiped her. Her monstrous cock quickly firmed up in his hands as he gave both it and her smooth heavy balls a messy tongue bath.

Once she was at her full mighty length he raised himself up and casually slipped her member into its snug warm home, both of them grunting and groaning from the sensation. His hands laid on her iron stomach and hers firmly grasped his thighs as he started to bounce himself on top of her. The pace he set was frantic and hungry though still not quite as intense as they both preferred, only she had the strength to fuck him that hard. Still the constant heat and sparks of pleasure from his efforts hummed through their bodies, straight from her dick up both of their spines. Eventually their hands each moved to their partners favorite spots, his caressing her doughy breasts and hers tightened around his delicate throat. Sweat began to drip from him down to patter against her hard body as she gave weak involuntary thrusts of her hips upwards to meet his ass. His passage gripped her skillfully, bringing her constantly closer to the edge. It was long that she felt a pressure build up in her belly and flood into her groin, her meaty testicles tightening up close to her pelvis. She vocalized her impending release with a needy moan, signaling Peter to quickly pop her penis free from his hole and lower his mouth to her engorged cock head. Putting his lips just past her bulb he sucked as he simultaneously glided his hands up and down her veiny pole. It only took a few seconds of his tongue slithering around her urethra to coax out the sticky white nectar he'd come to crave so much. Shaka cried out and shook as her cum pulsed out into his wet inviting gullet. He dutifully swallowed her fresh spunk, savoring the taste and the feeling of it dripping down his throat. Exhausted both physically and sexually, the queen relaxed against the soft bed sheets and slipped away into sleep with Peter still suckling on her deflating organ.

The next day the prince buzzed with delight and anticipation at finally having a chance for a real conversation with Shaka, even as nibbling leeches of doubt still ate into him. After today he would know how she felt about him, a prospect that terrified and elated him in equal measures. Of course he hoped that she returned his genuine affection, but even if she didn't then at least it would be out in the open. He had come to decide that it was the not knowing that really drove him into a nervous frenzy. Even if he was just a sex toy to her he thought he at least deserved to know it, rather than obsess over a one sided relation with no romantic prospects. It was still a strange feeling for him, being so attracted to the Orc queen who until just recently he had considered not only an antagonist to himself but to all of humanity. By now he had come to accept that the Orcs were a superior species to humans and he had learned to truly love and even crave the domination of a more powerful being. But even so he still found himself a bit uncomfortable around the Orcs from time to time, imagining how easily they could crush his skull to powder without a second thought. Even lovingly snuggled away in Shaka's arms at night he sometimes worried that his hulking mistress might tighten her grip in her sleep without realizing it, perhaps while in a dream, and accidentally strangle him. His new submissive mind told him to trust in her and she would take care of him, which he tried to do.

As he bustled his way to her study shortly before noon he rehearsed in his head what he would say to her once they were alone. He wanted to start off by confessing his own burgeoning feelings first so as to assure her that their romance was mutual, or at least it would be if she felt the same way about him. Hopefully hearing him do so would encourage her to lay her emotions bare as well. Just from thinking about the future encounter his heart thundered heavily against his chest. He would be laying everything on the line he knew, either she reciprocated his advances or not. The events of that day would determine what role he was to play for the rest of his life. Would he be the proud noble mate to the queen of the Orcs, or a pathetic used cum rag thoughtlessly ejaculated into day and night until he became so withered and crusted as to be thrown away? Cold sweat chilled his brow as he toiled over the possibilities of the day.

When he reached her office the guard stationed outside told him he was expected and to show himself in. From the moment that he opened the door a wet meaty slapping sound poured out into the hallway. Peter had listened to more than enough sexual acts to recognize the noises they made, was she fucking someone in her study? He actually felt a fire of jealousy licking at his heart, as far as he knew the queen had only been sleeping with him these past few months and he had felt some sort of pride at being able to fully satisfy her needs. He calmly tried to remind himself that she had told him to expect her to screw around behind his back, it seemed to be an accepted practice among Orcs. Praying that this wasn't meant to be any sort of omen or statement about their relationship, he slipped into the room and closed the door behind him.

His short lived worries turned out to be for naught, as once in the room the source of the noise was revealed to be Shaka sitting alone on a chair facing the door furiously pumping her fists up and down her steely dick. Peter was both relieved and aroused as he watched her smear precum along her already slicked cock, so absorbed in her task that she hadn't noticed him come in. He stood there mesmerized by her furiously stroking herself with such urgent force that she was rocking her chair back and forth, it creaked and buckled under the stress and threatened to collapse. Eventually he realized that he had been staring hungrily at her for several minutes and lightly cleared his throat to get her attention. Shaka's deep brown eyes flicked up to him but she never stopped masturbating.

"There you are." She grunted to him as she stood, still stroking herself. "Help me out here, and then I'll be ready to go."

While Peter had been excited to finally get her alone he couldn't deny how badly he wanted to suck her off in that moment. A primal hunger swelled up inside him and led him to kneel in front of her. Popping his tongue cutely out in front of his open mouth her leaned forward to swallow her dick head, only for her to suddenly grab him by his soft golden hair with her free hand and hold him back. He desperately tried to pull himself to her cock, wiggling his tongue within inches of the dripping green head not understanding why she was stopping him. Shaka simply adored the needful expression plastered on his face, the profound longing that swam in his eyes. His eagerness to be her dick sleeve caused her heartbeat to accelerate above its already elevated pace from sexual activity. She wanted to be in him as much as he did, and not for purely sexual reasons either. But just as he had been rehearsing his lines, she had her own plans for how the day would go. And the she wanted to start things off with reinforcing in him who was in charge.

"You'll get plenty of that when you earn it slut." She purred to him, not entirely sure if he could hear or comprehend what she was saying in his lustful state. "First you have a little work to do around back..."

The queen chortled smugly as she turned around, twisting her arm around her back so as to keep her grip on his head, and squatted slightly. Even if he hadn't heard what she said Peter immediately knew what she expected of him even before she roughly shoved his face between the large firm cheeks of her ass. Eating her out was something he had done before and although not exactly his favorite of activities he still did it whenever requested of him. Not requested, he reminded himself as his still protruding tongue sank into the soft sweaty flesh surrounding her rear entrance, but demanded. It was something she demanded of him. Either way he felt it was his obligation as her lover/pet/slave, whatever she considered him to be. And it wasn't as though he hated it. He relished any opportunity he got to be near her, to touch her wondrously smooth skin, to taste her unique earthy flavor, and especially to breathe her intense powerful musk.

He inhaled as much of her as he could in a single breath, filling his lungs with a cloud of her particular scent. The heavenly cloud refused to stay confined to just his lungs, permeating out through the membrane of the organs and expanding to fill his entire body. His heart, his stomach, his veins, and his brain cavity all flooded with her vaporous presence, invading and claiming him from the inside. Gleefully he surrendered himself to her aroma as he lavished her anus with long heavy licks, wiggling his face further into the valley of her ass for better access. With his head nestled comfortably in her rear he slowly brought his hands up to feel her. They began by gently brushing up the bulging length of her calves, tickling and squeezing up to her thick horse like thighs before finally coming to rest on her strong sculpted buttocks. He squeezed her cheeks lovingly and pulled them apart slightly to allow himself to take in some air as he continued to worship her asshole.

All the while Shaka pumped her length relentlessly, growing ever closer to climax. Thanks in no small parts to his efforts she wouldn't last much longer, if her pleased quite moans were anything to go by. She turned her head over her shoulder as much as she could to look down at his head bobbing dutifully between her cheeks, where he belonged.